Add a Photo

#13 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Jerica H.
Jerica H.

I work at Colgate Palmolive, and this is one of my favorite products. I also enjoy the other fusions.
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.

Love the fusions. Awesome scent same great cleaning power and deodorizer. All at an affordable price.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

Despega muy bien la grasa de los trastes, rinde mucho y es economico!
Mi suegra y yo lo ultilizamos!
Che'Mari B.
Che'Mari B.
Daytona Beach, FL

This dish soap is okay. I want it to not leave soap scum on my dishes because thats not attravctive.
member-cedbb0d55
member-cedbb0d55
Fort Worth, TX

this palmolive dish soap is great works very good and is very affortable it also has very good smell
Roxanne P.
Roxanne P.
Corpus Christi, TX

Product works great it gets the hard stuck on food off of pots and dishes have not been disappointed
Maria L.
Maria L.

The scent rocks!! Love it! You can never go wrong with Palmolive. Been used in my family for decades
lisa w.
lisa w.

this got my dishes brandnew and clean! I love this and i will never go back to off brand soaps again
Jenna S.
Jenna S.

Great smelling and grease cutting. Reminds me of childhood when my mom would wash the dishes with me
Cely Z.
Cely Z.
Humboldt, TN

I never enjoyed washing dishes, but this odor make me feel so happy smelling that I really enjoy it.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.