BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
Palmolive is a trusted brand that I enjoy using. It is great for dishes and pots. It is one of my staple dishwashing detergents.
Candice W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Palmolive is great for pre-washing my dishes. It works wonderfully and does not dry out my skin. The scent is very nice as well.
Maria H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great dishwashing soap brand it's not to over drying on my hands and really leaves my dishes clean and cuts at grease.
Mia T.
Manitowoc, WI
I love this dish soap. It smells fantastic and a little goes along way. Love that it uses baking soda to help clean tough spots.
Amanda T.
Richlands, NC
I got this sample in an influenster box and I haven't used another kind since! Smells great and gets the stuck on food right off
Jade L.
Who doesn't love the fresh smell of citrus? I buy mostly based on scent of soaps and this one smells great AND gets the job done.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite soap to use. Very affordable. Smells great. Suds easy. Don't have to use much. Can be found at most grocery stores
sandra g.
i like this sopa but urs nit the one i usually get the smell and taste stays on dishes and when u drink all u smell is the soap
Elsa D.
This product is okay. I just don't like the scent it's so bland. But it does get the job done, and that's the important thing.
Jeanette G.
Indianapolis, IN
Got this in a box and haven't went back to anything different. The way it smells is great but the way it works is even better!!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?