Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Kassie P.
Kassie P.
Chowchilla, CA

I feel anything with Baking Soda helps clean something a bit more so I definitely appreciate this product.
Saffie H.
Saffie H.

Addition of baking soda ensures thorough cleaning, scent is refreshing and pleasant, formula is non-drying
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SOAP TO USE! I LOVE the smell of this and it leaves my dishes smelling clean.
DANIRA S.
DANIRA S.

Sick of aggressive dish washers, who dry your hands. This is perfect and lasts forever. The smell is nice
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Fort Worth, TX

Es muy buen producto deja los trastes muy limpios y oliendo muy bien , hace bastante espuma es increíble
Kassi H.
Kassi H.

Very inexpensive and works just as good as dawn. Doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and smells good also
Priss C.
Priss C.

Works well and smells nicely also. I have no complaints about this product. I would recommend to anyone.
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ

I have been using this for a while at home as a basic cleaner. It gets the job done and cuts grease well
Sadia B.
Sadia B.
Ranstone Gardens , Ontario

Nice smell and it cleans dishes very well. My dishes shine after using it.It cleans oily dishes quickly.
Calley W.
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC

Love this soap since trying it in my voxbox! Gets our dishes sparkly clean, even with the caked on mess!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now