BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
I love Palmolive, certain smells!! I was curious to see how well this dish soap worked as I saw it at my local family dollar. I knew I had to get it the moment I smelt that limey fresh scent.. i was impressed the first time I used it because it worked so well wash my dishes it draws out all the tough stains from my pots & pans.. The smell is AMAZING!! I'll buy this again..
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I received this product free and thought I'd give it a shot. I love it! It's thick so you don't need much. I used it the first time like my old brand and i had bubbles everywhere. I like the lime scent. And I can tell there is baking soda In the detergent because. There is a slight scent of it and it makes the dishes sparkle. It has serious cleaning detergents. I made oven baked fried chicken and the dish was a mess. I put a few drops of this detergent in the pan added a little water and walked away. I let it soak for about 15 minutes and rinsed the dish clean....very little scrubbing was needed. Great product!
Ashley S.
Kettle Island, KY
This is very effective at removing tough stains. I find that you don't have to let things sit and soak as long with this one. I love the fragrance. It's very refreshing and clean. I usually don't have a favorite dish soap and will just buy whatever is on sale. But since trying this one, I have repurchased it over and over again. It really is a great product.
Michal C.
this works just like any other dish washing detergent. it does the same thing as all the rest, nothing fancy. its a fairly nice product. its very effective. you can buy this from basically many different stores such as a Walmart or even a food lion.
Leanee M.
Mount Clemens, MI
I usually buy the original Palmolive but meijer was out last week. I'm not huge on scents but they had this and it wasn't a strong scent so I thought to try it. I love it! The scent is perfect, light but a light tinge of lime and the baking soda helps a ton when getting food that has sat for a bit off the dishes. Will be switching to this!
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
This dishwashing soap works really well. It cleans dishes and even oily dishes very well without soaking or extra washes. I still hand-wash dishes and my hands aren't left dry and cracking after using this soap. Highly recommend.
Liliana N.
Mcallen, TX
This dish soap keeps my dishes odor and grease free. I really love to use this soap on a daily basis. This is the only soap that is not too harsh on my hands. Their formula is soft but yet thick and won't irritate my fingers.
Kailyn M.
Emmett
Smells great, cleans grease very well and stuck on food. I usually fill the sink with hot water and pour a little of the soap to make bubble and wash the dishes. If food is really stuck in I let it soak for a little bit
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Mega Parent Expert
I have always purchased Palmolive, i feel it really gets the dirt especially greasy things, i dont have to use soooo much product to get a good clean! And my husband and i love love the green apple scent, we usually try others every once in a while, but we always return to using this one! Best dish detergent!
Briana J.
Mega Parent Expert
I got a #free sample of this at Target one day and I really liked it. It smells great and seemed to work great too, but not necessarily better than the store brand so I don't think I'd spend the extra money to purchase this regularly
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?