Add a Photo

#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Breanne S.
Breanne S.

One of my favorite dish soap brands. The scent is really great while washing dishes. Lime is a great scent.
Natasha H.
Natasha H.

Out of all dish detergents I like Palmolive the best. It is not too concentrated nor is it to watered down.
Damaris R.
Damaris R.

Love the smell of this and its very good on grease. I recommend giving this a try if you like apple scents.
Elia C.
Elia C.

I like the baking soda in this dish soap, it lets me know it's really working and the smell is really good!
Kassie P.
Kassie P.

I feel anything with Baking Soda helps clean something a bit more so I definitely appreciate this product.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SOAP TO USE! I LOVE the smell of this and it leaves my dishes smelling clean.
Mikael W.
Mikael W.
Bluffton, Sc

I'm a Palmolive fan after using dish soap. Not only does it smell great my dishes have never been so clean
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Detroit, MI

Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime. just know that anything with baking soda is gonna clean!
chelsea j.
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY

Love love love this scent. I have used Palmolive for years and it always leaves my dishes sparkling clean.
Wilnes G.
Wilnes G.
Waterbury, CT

Palome leave the dishes clean and cut the grease right away. Pots looks like new and leaves ur hands soft.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?