Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Danielle T.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Briana J.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Suzanne P.See all 160 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #15 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular...It does work better than the r... 6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's ...I personally think it works gr... 7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love ...I found it at my local Harris ... 5 Answers
Photos (160)
Ivelisse  G.
Ivelisse G.
San Antonio, TX
Currently have this at my kitchen sink! It smells great and really cuts down grease.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Olathe, KS
Smells great! Love it! It cleans really well! I will now continue to buy this brand!
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID
Love this product, will be purchasing it again. Thank you so much. #palmolivefusion
Guadalupe R.
Guadalupe R.
Salem, OR
Its amazing gets job done it smells good and makes the experience just a but better
Trista B.
Trista B.
Hickory , NC
Suds up good and they are long lasting. Smells pretty good. Cleans my dishes good .
My favorite in the kitchen cut easy the grease and is soft in your hands good aroma
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Cleans my dishes well. Doesn't dry out my hands and nails. Smell is fresh and clean
Ilianni A.
Ilianni A.
Aporta suavidad a las manos, olor delicioso. Excelente producto super recommendado.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Leaves my dishes clean with no left behind food. Also is really gentle on my hands
Blanca T.
Blanca T.
Lubbock, TX
I like the palmolive it jas a great orange smell and it cleans my dishes very well
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.