BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Kristin G.
I love this soap I feel like not only does it clean great, smells good but also the baking soda deodorizes so dishes smell cleaner
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Works good I just found this smell was odd. It has hints of lime but there is something else that makes it almost stink in my eyes
Catherine H.
Irving, TX
It's good, but it dries my hands. I could wear gloves, but I hate putting my hands into gloves because idk if there is mold inside.
Candice W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Palmolive is great for pre-washing my dishes. It works wonderfully and does not dry out my skin. The scent is very nice as well.
Nicki D.
Leaves my dishes looking very clean and brand new. This is my go to dish soap and it doesn't dry out my hands and it smells good.
Mia T.
Manitowoc, WI
I love this dish soap. It smells fantastic and a little goes along way. Love that it uses baking soda to help clean tough spots.
Maria H.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great dishwashing soap brand it's not to over drying on my hands and really leaves my dishes clean and cuts at grease.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me gusta este jabón para regar muy bueno y tiene un olor estupendo, este huele a limón y me encanta ha que no maltrata las manos.
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA
I usually used Dawn. And one day I wanted to try something differently and I tried this one. But I won't go back to anything else
Erica G.
Temple, TX
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great cheap brand that you can find ever where. It gets the job done and it smells great. Keep an eye out for coupons.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?