Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA

Works really well. Tough on grease and you don't have to use as much. Smells good but not harsh on the hands
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville

I really like this dish detergent. It has a wonderful scent and does wonders on removing grease from dishes.
Trinity S.
Trinity S.

Very effective and the scent is wonderful. The baking soda really helps when cleaning and is very effective.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Fennville, MI

Received this as a sample in one of my boxes and fell in love with the smell. Only dish soap I purchase now.
Elia C.
Elia C.

I like the baking soda in this dish soap, it lets me know it's really working and the smell is really good!
Maria M M.
Maria M M.
Rochester, NY

Bueno dicen que son los mejores y pues yo creo ese es mi liquido de siempre es el mejor deja todo sin grasa
Jen H.
Jen H.
Holly springs, Nc

I love this, it's so refreshing and clean smelling! I love to clean my sink with it after doing the dishes.
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.

Palmolive is my go to brand BUT this one has baking soda which creates more bubbles for extra clean dishes!
Breanne S.
Breanne S.

One of my favorite dish soap brands. The scent is really great while washing dishes. Lime is a great scent.
Damaris R.
Damaris R.

Love the smell of this and its very good on grease. I recommend giving this a try if you like apple scents.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?