Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Fatin O.
Fatin O.
Sterling Hts, MI

This product really takes all the grease out of many dishes I clean and it leaves the smell of freshness in every dish!
Janeth G.
Janeth G.

I just bought this product i haven't test it out I am waiting for my other dish soap to finish hopefully it cleans good
Mariana L.
Mariana L.

This works perfectly and the smell OMG is so great it gives the house a smell o fresh and that lime viber is incredible
Pierina M.
Pierina M.
Naugatuck, CT

I love love love the smell of this dish soap. I finished the bottle and repurchased more of it. Great smell for summer.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Dixon, KY

I love the new smell of this detergent. It's still as sudsy, and gets the job done while leaving my hands feeling soft
Becca W.
Becca W.

This dish soap works great on grease and makes scrubbing significantly easier. it leaves a great smell no matter what.
Robyn C.
Robyn C.
Staten Island, NY

This Palmolive is a great dish soap that not only leaves the dishes super clean, but also leave them smelling amazing!
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Cincinnati, OH

I received this in a past VoxBox and I love it! The products is great at breaking up tough grease and smells amazing!!
hailey s.
hailey s.
Shelbyville, IN

Palmoive fusion clean is great it cleans oily stuff and hard to scrub stiff. It lifts the food right from the dishes .
Miranda W.
Miranda W.

This ain't no joke. I love this! It actually start removing waste without me scrubing. Hot water and soap. Perfection.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now