Add a Photo

#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Elia C.
Elia C.

I like the baking soda in this dish soap, it lets me know it's really working and the smell is really good!
Jen H.
Jen H.
Holly springs, Nc

I love this, it's so refreshing and clean smelling! I love to clean my sink with it after doing the dishes.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Phoenix, AZ

#PalmoliveFusion is amazing! With 6 kids I always have a sink full! I am absolutely in love with Palmolive!
Alex M.
Alex M.
28048

Si funciona la verdad lo recomiendo por su efectividad y su precio es muy accesible aparte es muy practico
Mikael W.
Mikael W.
Bluffton, Sc

I'm a Palmolive fan after using dish soap. Not only does it smell great my dishes have never been so clean
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Detroit, MI

Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime. just know that anything with baking soda is gonna clean!
Kassie P.
Kassie P.
Chowchilla, CA

I feel anything with Baking Soda helps clean something a bit more so I definitely appreciate this product.
Saffie H.
Saffie H.

Addition of baking soda ensures thorough cleaning, scent is refreshing and pleasant, formula is non-drying
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SOAP TO USE! I LOVE the smell of this and it leaves my dishes smelling clean.
DANIRA S.
DANIRA S.

Sick of aggressive dish washers, who dry your hands. This is perfect and lasts forever. The smell is nice
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now