BY PALMOLIVE #25 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Ivelisse  G.
Ivelisse G.
San Antonio, TX
Currently have this at my kitchen sink! It smells great and really cuts down grease.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Olathe, KS
Smells great! Love it! It cleans really well! I will now continue to buy this brand!
My favorite in the kitchen cut easy the grease and is soft in your hands good aroma
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Cleans my dishes well. Doesn't dry out my hands and nails. Smell is fresh and clean
Trista B.
Trista B.
Hickory , NC
Suds up good and they are long lasting. Smells pretty good. Cleans my dishes good .
Guadalupe R.
Guadalupe R.
Salem, OR
Its amazing gets job done it smells good and makes the experience just a but better
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID
Love this product, will be purchasing it again. Thank you so much. #palmolivefusion
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Got a sample of this and am going to buy the full size I love how good this works!
Blanca T.
Blanca T.
Lubbock, TX
I like the palmolive it jas a great orange smell and it cleans my dishes very well
Ilianni A.
Ilianni A.
Aporta suavidad a las manos, olor delicioso. Excelente producto super recommendado.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?