BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Isabella K.
Isabella K.
Palo Alto, CA
This product cleans your dishes so well that it leaves a glass finish to your dishes. This product has a really really nice scent I was really surprised. This product is a great value for how much is in the bottle. I would really recommend to others who clean the dishes and stuff especially mom's and dad and college students
Katie S.
Katie S.
Doing the dishes is definitely my least favorite "chore", especially since I have to hand wash them. When I saw this product, I was skeptical of buying because of the baking soda in the soap's formula. But, upon using, I found that the lime scent was refreshing and the baking soda made cleaning the dishes so much easier.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
I love the scent of this! I wasn't sure if it would work as well as Dawn but it actually seemed to do a better job! My husband had left a plate with microwaved on cheese and other food sitting on the counter overnight. The next day I soaked it for a few minutes and it all came right off! Very happy with this dish soap!
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Rochester, MN
I received this is in my #supermomvoxbox and I absolutely love this soap! Most dish soaps give me really bad rash on my hands but this doesn't. I love how it also has baking soda and lime in it. I love the smell and how clean my dishes are when I'm done cleaning them with this. Definitely would recommend to everyone.
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor, NY
I have been stuck on one dish soap for a long time. This has changed up my dishes routine in a great way!!! The scent is marvelous and the cleaning power packs a punch! It gets my dishes sparkling clean and I do a lot of dishes since the joke is I am the dishwasher. Gets of hard stuck food and makes my work easier.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Conway, Arkansas
This is a very good dishwashing liquid! It smells terrific and cuts through the toughest stains and grease without having to soak your dishes. The dishwasher is very reasonably priced and you get a large bottle that lasts a long time. I will continue to buy this product and recommend others to buy this as well!
Eleanor J.
Eleanor J.
Meridian, ID
I really liked this dish soap. The smell is great and it really gets my dishes clean. I don't have to use a lot to get some nice suds going. I purchased this product at Walmart and I have been using it for several weeks. The price is great . I would definitely recommend this product and will purchase it again.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Georgetown, IL
By far my FAVORITE. When you have to soak dishes overnight the baking soda manages covering the smell of the food. The next morning you can't even smell anything soaking and it is great for me because I hate the smell of dirty dishes! It removes hard to scrub baked on cheese and grease and it's affordable!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
I received this product in my #supermomvoxbox I love the scent, and that it uses naturally strong ingredients like baking soda and lime. You only have to use a small amount to clean a sink full of dishes. It suds up quickly and easily and works hard on stuck on grease and grime which makes me super happy!
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Pampa, TX
Love this dish soap I bought one 3 months ago for the first time. And when I tried it it had an amazing smell. It washes my dishes so much better than the one i had before Palmolive.. it takes the grease and yucky food stuck on the pans without having to scrub so hard. I will only buy Palmolive for now.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.