Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC

I am amazed at this dishwashing soap. I was skeptical at first because I'm not a big apple scent fan. The aroma that comes from this soap is very pleasant & I find it does an amazing job cleaning the dishes. When I use the soap to wash my hands, it does pretty well without making my skin dry and leaving a nice scent on my skin.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sioux City, IA

This dish soap definitely still has the Palmolive smell but with a hint of lime that is really nice. I had a big sink of dishes to get through and it definitely made a big impact. Cut through grease and stuck on food well. It's thinner than some which meant I had to be careful how hard I squeezed the bottle. Good stuff though!
Received as a sample in the #SuperMomVoxBox and really like the fact it has baking soda. However, I can't for sure say it's better than Dawn dish soap. Maybe it's because I've used dawn for so long and I haven't quite found a product to work just as good. Really intriguing product though. Nothing beats free dish soap! 💃🏽❤️👍🏽😎
Isabella K.
Isabella K.
Palo Alto, CA

This product cleans your dishes so well that it leaves a glass finish to your dishes. This product has a really really nice scent I was really surprised. This product is a great value for how much is in the bottle. I would really recommend to others who clean the dishes and stuff especially mom's and dad and college students
Katie S.
Katie S.

Doing the dishes is definitely my least favorite "chore", especially since I have to hand wash them. When I saw this product, I was skeptical of buying because of the baking soda in the soap's formula. But, upon using, I found that the lime scent was refreshing and the baking soda made cleaning the dishes so much easier.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Savage, Mn

I love the scent of this! I wasn't sure if it would work as well as Dawn but it actually seemed to do a better job! My husband had left a plate with microwaved on cheese and other food sitting on the counter overnight. The next day I soaked it for a few minutes and it all came right off! Very happy with this dish soap!
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Rochester, MN

I received this is in my #supermomvoxbox and I absolutely love this soap! Most dish soaps give me really bad rash on my hands but this doesn't. I love how it also has baking soda and lime in it. I love the smell and how clean my dishes are when I'm done cleaning them with this. Definitely would recommend to everyone.
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor , Ny

I have been stuck on one dish soap for a long time. This has changed up my dishes routine in a great way!!! The scent is marvelous and the cleaning power packs a punch! It gets my dishes sparkling clean and I do a lot of dishes since the joke is I am the dishwasher. Gets of hard stuck food and makes my work easier.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Ward, AR

This is a very good dishwashing liquid! It smells terrific and cuts through the toughest stains and grease without having to soak your dishes. The dishwasher is very reasonably priced and you get a large bottle that lasts a long time. I will continue to buy this product and recommend others to buy this as well!
Eleanor J.
Eleanor J.
Meridian, ID

I really liked this dish soap. The smell is great and it really gets my dishes clean. I don't have to use a lot to get some nice suds going. I purchased this product at Walmart and I have been using it for several weeks. The price is great . I would definitely recommend this product and will purchase it again.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now