Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI

Love this product. I am natoriuse for leaving my pans with baked on grime because I don't want to scrub at them, but I no longer have to scrub with this stuff. Soak it for a few minutes and it comes right off. It smells amazing and is not over priced. I would recommend this product to everyone who has pots and pans they use regularly.
lauren g.
lauren g.

I received this for Influenster in my #supermomvoxbox. I grew up in a household that only used Palmolive but I usually prefer Dawn. But this may be bringing me back to the brand, if I can find it at my store. One squirt did a whole sinkful of dishes. I didn't have to do too much scrubbing. Plus the lime scent is always a favorite.
Amber N.
Amber N.

I got to test this item for free for my honest opinion for the first time and by using this product i left my old one in the dust! the soap lathers up great, its at an affordable price, you can find it at most stores, and i don’t have to reapply soap to my sponge as much because it LAST!!! i would recommend this to any house hold!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Beaufort, SC

Getting this in a voxbox made even my kids want to do the dishes! the smell is amazing! it seriously fills the house and overpowers even the smelliest dishes or hands ;-). its tough on dirt, grease and stuck on nasty. i will definitely be buying more when we run out. i really hope they come out with this in dishwasher form too!!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC

I am amazed at this dishwashing soap. I was skeptical at first because I'm not a big apple scent fan. The aroma that comes from this soap is very pleasant & I find it does an amazing job cleaning the dishes. When I use the soap to wash my hands, it does pretty well without making my skin dry and leaving a nice scent on my skin.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sioux City, IA

This dish soap definitely still has the Palmolive smell but with a hint of lime that is really nice. I had a big sink of dishes to get through and it definitely made a big impact. Cut through grease and stuck on food well. It's thinner than some which meant I had to be careful how hard I squeezed the bottle. Good stuff though!
Received as a sample in the #SuperMomVoxBox and really like the fact it has baking soda. However, I can't for sure say it's better than Dawn dish soap. Maybe it's because I've used dawn for so long and I haven't quite found a product to work just as good. Really intriguing product though. Nothing beats free dish soap! 💃🏽❤️👍🏽😎
Isabella K.
Isabella K.
Palo Alto, CA

This product cleans your dishes so well that it leaves a glass finish to your dishes. This product has a really really nice scent I was really surprised. This product is a great value for how much is in the bottle. I would really recommend to others who clean the dishes and stuff especially mom's and dad and college students
Carol  S.
Carol S.
Sneads Ferry, NC

I was very happy with this product. We bought it for the first time a couple months ago. It cleaned my large pots, glasses, and dishes very well. I didn't have to use a ton of soap with. I wash everything by hand, so I never use cheap quality soap. Palmolive is one of my go to brands, and I really likes this particular one.
Katie S.
Katie S.

Doing the dishes is definitely my least favorite "chore", especially since I have to hand wash them. When I saw this product, I was skeptical of buying because of the baking soda in the soap's formula. But, upon using, I found that the lime scent was refreshing and the baking soda made cleaning the dishes so much easier.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now