BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
cassandra h.
Beaumont, TX
Palmolive is my favorite so, anytime a new one pops up I have to try it. Most people don't really care about the scents of dish detergent but, I always smell before I buy. The fusion scents are amazing & cleans well with only a little squirt.
Teresa S.
Westbrook, ME
i like this for my dishes but i like it even better to wash my make up brushes! I use it to clean my beauty blender every day and it's the only thing that gets it really clean. it's good for synthetic bristle brushes especially. i like the grapefruit scent better than the lime though,
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
I thought it was just a gimmicky thing when the package said it had lime and baking soda. I WAS TOTALLY WRONG. This dish soap is amazing. I feel like there is nothing it can't do. Caked on cheese and bathtub rings are no match for this stuff.
Cici D.
This is one of those brands that have been around forever and is the go to brand of my family. It cleans well and is bubbly. The scent to this one is very pleasant. I'd definitely buy it again. It's cheaper than brands but works better than some.
Mary S.
Morristown, TN
this product works great gets grease off quickly and burnt on residue..keeps water still going for dishes bubbles up well with just a small squirt and works great on growing nails!
Lana C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I think this one with baking soda and lime is the most effective soap out of all f them. It really gets the job done quickly and effectively without scrubbing for hours lol.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
I love the fusion clean Palmolive! The baking soda really makes me feel that my dishes are nice and clean and no residue is left over. I would also like to add that it doesn't dt out your hands or have an over powering scent. Love it!
JESSICA A.
I absolutely love this dish soap. The scent is amazing. It smells clean and fresh. I highly recommend. Would definetly buy again. Pricing is very reasonable. I love it and my children love how easy it is to keep the dishes clean.
Danielle M.
i received this the first time in a voxbox. I was hooked after that, but had to search all over for one bottle. If you dont like lime you wont like this because it is potent.
Angela G.
Me encanta este jabón líquido, desengrasa y su aroma es increíble, no reseca las manos y con solo una gota te rinde mucho, el precio es accesible, lo volvería a comprar de ser necesario, me gustan mucho los productos de esta marca
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?