Add a Photo

#13 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Priss C.
Priss C.

Works well and smells nicely also. I have no complaints about this product. I would recommend to anyone.
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
GLASSBORO, NJ

I have been using this for a while at home as a basic cleaner. It gets the job done and cuts grease well
Calley W.
Calley W.
Lenoir , NC

Love this soap since trying it in my voxbox! Gets our dishes sparkly clean, even with the caked on mess!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV

Amazing for dishwash and hand wash, removed the toughest stains while keeping your dishes in good shape
Sara P.
Sara P.
Edwardsville, Pa

Love this dish soap. Very bubbly and cleans the dishes great. This is especially good fir greasy dishes
Monica C.
Monica C.
Saint Cloud, FL

One of my favorite scents and it cleans my dishes well and lathers really well. I usually buy this one.
 Taylor   .
Taylor .
Tampa, FL

Love this stuff at my kitchen sink. Smells great and it actually gets the job done. Definitely worth it
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lavaca, AR

Works great and I love the fresh clean lime scent! The baking soda really helped get things extra clean
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Garland, TX

I received this in my last VoxBox and I never thought I could love a dish soap but this stuff is great!
Yumi Q.
Yumi Q.

The smell so fresh. I like that but I couldn't find this product any more. I should have buy some more.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.