Add a Photo

#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Alexa S.
Alexa S.

Its my go to brand when I need to buy dish soap. Also a little bit of dish soap helps control fleas in dogs..
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Elkton, VA

I love the fusion Palmolive. They have a wonderful scent and they don't leave a greasy residue on your dishes
TAMRA H.
TAMRA H.
bentonville, ar

Smells amazing. packaged well. definitely does amazing @ cleaning dishes. i recommended this most definitely.
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC

Worked great at removing grease and grime without having to soak dishes for a long time. It smelled good too!
Jaimee P.
Jaimee P.
Marlton, NJ

Get my dishes clean and smelling great regardless of what I have cooked and how much it has stuck to the dish
Dominika J.
Dominika J.

This smells great and removes tough spots while washing. I only hand wash and this is quick and easy to use.
kristin l.
kristin l.

I love the smell of this soap. It's so clean smelling and nice to have a crisp smelling soap with out lemon.
Gina C.
Gina C.
San Antonio, TX

Love that this soap has baking soda. Keeps the dishes and sink clean. Scent is great and is gentle on hands.
Priscilla K.
Priscilla K.
Jamestown, NY

Although I prefer dawn I use this of I have a coupon, it gets the dishes pretty clean, and lasts pretty well
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville

I really like this dish detergent. It has a wonderful scent and does wonders on removing grease from dishes.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?