Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Bridgett D.
Bridgett D.
Lebanon, KY

Really like this fish soap. Gets our dishes clean the first time and side quite nicely. I really like the smell as well.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Geraldine, Al

Very effective on even my most caked on dishes. The scent is lovely. Doesn't dry out my skin. Very affordable price too.
Bobbi P.
Bobbi P.
Kingston

Didn't like the smell very much but the product cleaned very well. Didn't need much to clean dishes only a teaspoon full
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Attleboro Fls, MA

Washes away all of the grease, leaving dishes clean....the lime scent makes it pleasant and hands smell great after too!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX

I feel this works just as good as other brands out there. Tough stains and build up are easy to clean with this product.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Arcadia , SC

This soap works really well against grease. a little goes a long way! and the price is great!! the smell is amazing to !
member-b9dd89034
member-b9dd89034

I love that it gets the job done. Tough on dirt and grease. I like the smell of it. Clean and fresh is what you will get
Anna K.
Anna K.
Whitstable

The scent was way too strong and very overwhelming. Did not enjoy using this, however it did do a good job and cleaning.
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

Good degreaser. Good with dishes and even more with your hands. Love how it smells and how it cleans. Really affordable.
Valeria L.
Valeria L.

I have never trusted in lime soaps at all, but this is really good. It delates (don't hide) the smell from your dishes.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now