BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Wilnes G.
Waterbury, CT
Palome leave the dishes clean and cut the grease right away. Pots looks like new and leaves ur hands soft.
Kennedy W.
Detroit, MI
Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime. just know that anything with baking soda is gonna clean!
chelsea j.
BUFFALO, NY
Love love love this scent. I have used Palmolive for years and it always leaves my dishes sparkling clean.
Natasha H.
Out of all dish detergents I like Palmolive the best. It is not too concentrated nor is it to watered down.
Breanne S.
One of my favorite dish soap brands. The scent is really great while washing dishes. Lime is a great scent.
Maria M M.
Rochester, NY
Bueno dicen que son los mejores y pues yo creo ese es mi liquido de siempre es el mejor deja todo sin grasa
Heather T.
Thibodaux
Works great smells amazing. Works on grease and baked on foods without having to soak dishes or scrub alot.
April S.
Pembroke, NC
I really love these dish detergent and I love it in the grapefruit smell too. It's the only product I use.
Damaris R.
Love the smell of this and its very good on grease. I recommend giving this a try if you like apple scents.
Kassie P.
Mega Parent Expert
I feel anything with Baking Soda helps clean something a bit more so I definitely appreciate this product.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?