Add a Photo

#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I super recommend this brand because it cleans my dishes very well and has a very good smell of cleaning haha
Dayandi L.
Dayandi L.

Muy bueno. Muy recomendado. EXCELENTE producto. Muy rendidor . Deja todo muy limpio . Nunca falta en mi hogar
Carmelita A.
Carmelita A.
East Hartford, CT

This is the one that I use most.
Leave dishes nice and clean.
Doesn't leaves hand dry.
And they have variety.
Jaimee P.
Jaimee P.
Marlton, NJ

Get my dishes clean and smelling great regardless of what I have cooked and how much it has stuck to the dish
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC

Worked great at removing grease and grime without having to soak dishes for a long time. It smelled good too!
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Elkton, VA

I love the fusion Palmolive. They have a wonderful scent and they don't leave a greasy residue on your dishes
TAMRA H.
TAMRA H.
Bentonville, AR

Smells amazing. packaged well. definitely does amazing @ cleaning dishes. i recommended this most definitely.
Gina C.
Gina C.
San Antonio, TX

Love that this soap has baking soda. Keeps the dishes and sink clean. Scent is great and is gentle on hands.
Darlene A.
Darlene A.
San Antonio, TX

Gets every dish spotless clean. Palmolive has been a favorite especially with the baking soda and cleaniness
sam p.
sam p.
Petersburg, PA

works very well, works like a over night soak, has a nice fresh clean scent. one of my favorites, GO BUY IT!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now