Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Danielle T.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Briana J.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Suzanne P.See all 160 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #15 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular...It does work better than the r... 6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's ...I personally think it works gr... 7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love ...I found it at my local Harris ... 5 Answers
Photos (160)
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Very nice and get dishes very clean and smells wonderful it's one of my favorites ever.
Jaranixy A.
Jaranixy A.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Leaves the dishes spotless because of the baking soda love the smell keeps hands smooth
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Bloomington
Bought this once at Wal-Mart and rely liked it it cleans my dishes good no water stains
Mai X.
Mai X.
This are my favorite dishsoaps. This definitely keeping my dishes clean and nice smell.
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This is the best thing to use to clean .it really is heavy duty when getting stains off
Salma C.
Salma C.
Rockville, MO
It's so good with dishes, let all clean and smelling very good, I use it every day....
Mary B.
Mary B.
Brandon, MS
Cleans so well!!! Rinses away and leaves no film. Clean fresh scent. Really effective.
tina c.
tina c.
Kissimmee , Fl
The best dish soap ever smells like lime and fresh cleaning power buy it it's awesome
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN
I've never seen cleaner dishes as those washed with Palmolive fusion clean with lime.
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
I have been using this soap in my dishwasher for some time now ' I will say it okay '
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.