BY PALMOLIVE #64 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Amanda H.
Laurel run
This soap smells wonderful. I got a sample from Wal-Mart and have been buying it since. I love how the smell isn't too overpowering.
Kristin G.
I love this soap I feel like not only does it clean great, smells good but also the baking soda deodorizes so dishes smell cleaner
loly luz e.
Excelente hace su trabajo quita la grasa y deja los platos relucientes lo recomiendo ademas quita los peores olores recommendadisimo
katherine r.
Hazleton, PA
Is always make my dishes clean with a great smell.......all my family but it we all love it the Palmolive is the best
...
...

Love this product!! Definitely recommend! Does the job and smells amazing. Love that they have all different scents to choose from
Adrienne W.
detroit, MI
My favorite dish soap. Not only do my pots smell clean but after having my hands in the water for awhile they don't come out ashy.
Julie M.
Cleans great. Helps to remove grease from the dishes great. Also has a great smell. I've even used it in my solution for my floors.
Krystall A.
Bismarck , ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Awesome dish soap! Works well with tough baked on messes. Also smells super great, very different from any of the others out there.
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works good I just found this smell was odd. It has hints of lime but there is something else that makes it almost stink in my eyes
Yesenia P.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this dish soap. I always buy it when it is on sale and stock up. It washes dishes easily and is great on grease!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?