Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX

I feel this works just as good as other brands out there. Tough stains and build up are easy to clean with this product.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Arcadia, SC

This soap works really well against grease. a little goes a long way! and the price is great!! the smell is amazing to !
member-b9dd89034
member-b9dd89034

I love that it gets the job done. Tough on dirt and grease. I like the smell of it. Clean and fresh is what you will get
Anna K.
Anna K.
Whitstable

The scent was way too strong and very overwhelming. Did not enjoy using this, however it did do a good job and cleaning.
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

Good degreaser. Good with dishes and even more with your hands. Love how it smells and how it cleans. Really affordable.
Valeria L.
Valeria L.

I have never trusted in lime soaps at all, but this is really good. It delates (don't hide) the smell from your dishes.
melissa m.
melissa m.
Ocala, FL

This product is great! It makes my hands and dishes smell fresh and clean! Makes lots of bubbles!! Love the lime scent!
NINETT V.
NINETT V.
Florida

Es muy bueno ya que lim pia muy bien y no deja residuos. El olor a lima es bueno por que no es tan fuerte ni tan debil.
Malu C.
Malu C.
Key Biscayne, Florida

This is my favorite!! It cleans everything neatly and leaves it smelling super fresh!! Would not change it for anything
IOANA S.
IOANA S.

Wooow como limpia me lo deja todo increible me encanta todo de el no puedo decir nada malo espero que hos ayude mi info
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now