BY PALMOLIVE #51 in Dish Soap

• Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...5 Answers
Jaranixy A.
Jaranixy A.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Leaves the dishes spotless because of the baking soda love the smell keeps hands smooth
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Mega Parent Expert
This is the best thing to use to clean .it really is heavy duty when getting stains off
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Bloomington, MN
Bought this once at Wal-Mart and rely liked it it cleans my dishes good no water stains
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Very nice and get dishes very clean and smells wonderful it's one of my favorites ever.
Mai X.
Mai X.
This are my favorite dishsoaps. This definitely keeping my dishes clean and nice smell.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Brandon, MS
Cleans so well!!! Rinses away and leaves no film. Clean fresh scent. Really effective.
Salma C.
Salma C.
Rockville, MO
It's so good with dishes, let all clean and smelling very good, I use it every day....
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN
I've never seen cleaner dishes as those washed with Palmolive fusion clean with lime.
tina c.
tina c.
Kissimmee , Fl
The best dish soap ever smells like lime and fresh cleaning power buy it it's awesome
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
I have been using this soap in my dishwasher for some time now ' I will say it okay '
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.