BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Shirley P.
Sylmar, CA
I got to try this once and would love to repurchase ! It was very effective at getting the leftover food unstuck and my dishes clean.
Christina C.
Ocean Springs , MS
This dish soap cuts through grease and stuck on foods so well. It has a nice clean lime scent to it. It is very gentle on your hands.
Kacie H.
Oklahoma City
Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime is one of my favorite soaps. The smell is the best ever and it cleans like no other.
Quantina S.
Gardendale, AL
I must admit, I really like this soap. I really like it because it has baking soda in it. Baking soda is a very good cleaning remedy.
Jolie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this dishwasher soap so much. It's very concentrated, so a drop is enough to wash a pile of dishes. It also hydrate my hands.
Luz Esther O.
Theres time that if I'm in a hurry i just grab a palmolive or dawn.. i really enjoy both...palmolive always gets me with their scents
Kim M.
The scent!!!! I'm obsessed. Washing dishes are always a pain but this soap at least gives some pleasure. Really powerful at cleaning!
Amanda H.
Laurel run
This soap smells wonderful. I got a sample from Wal-Mart and have been buying it since. I love how the smell isn't too overpowering.
Angela L.
This product works well and smells great! It's not expensive and this goes on sale. You can get this at your local target or walmart
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
I love love this soap! It smells great and helps cut through the grease and gets all the hard to get stuff off all the pots and pans.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?