BY PALMOLIVE #30 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Roanoke , Va
Super fresh scent and awesomeness cleaning power would buy again 5 stars out of 5 stars!!!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Franklin, NC
Make sure you were gloves unless you don't mind dry palms. It's an overall okay dish soap.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Boston, MA
Really gets my dishes clean! It's so nice, it cleans really well. Nice value, nice price.
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I actually received this a few months ago in a voxbox and I loved it, it's all I buy now!
Genna M.
Genna M.
Springfield, OR
Love how this soap gets dishes clean and grease free without making my hands dry or itchy
Tiaa T.
Tiaa T.
I like these dish washing liquids but they tend to make my hands dry and peal afterwards.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
This is a great smelling dish liquid & it works great. I would highly recommend it to all
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY
Does a great job at removing all grime and food particles, and also has a pleasant scent.
luvitx s.
luvitx s.
Doral, FL
Clean the dishes well and leave that clean smell that i like although it is a bit strong

yeraldy s.
yeraldy s.
Gustine, CA
One of the best dish soap i ever use , cleand very well and dose mpt smell bery strong..
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?