Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Abigail E.
Abigail E.
San Diego, CA

It really removes grease and 24 hour stuck on food. It cleans good and smells good. I really love using it.
Natasha H.
Natasha H.

Out of all dish detergents I like Palmolive the best. It is not too concentrated nor is it to watered down.
Heather B.
Heather B.
PHOENIX, AZ

#PalmoliveFusion is amazing! With 6 kids I always have a sink full! I am absolutely in love with Palmolive!
Jen H.
Jen H.
Holly springs, Nc

I love this, it's so refreshing and clean smelling! I love to clean my sink with it after doing the dishes.
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.

Palmolive is my go to brand BUT this one has baking soda which creates more bubbles for extra clean dishes!
Elia C.
Elia C.

I like the baking soda in this dish soap, it lets me know it's really working and the smell is really good!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX

I love that a little goes a long way and gets the dishes clean and very reasonable price and very effective
Wilnes G.
Wilnes G.
Waterbury, CT

Palome leave the dishes clean and cut the grease right away. Pots looks like new and leaves ur hands soft.
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Detroit, MI

Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime. just know that anything with baking soda is gonna clean!
Kassie P.
Kassie P.

I feel anything with Baking Soda helps clean something a bit more so I definitely appreciate this product.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.