Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Makes washing dishes not so bad!! I recommend it! 🍳🍳🍴🍽🍽🍽 great product left my hands smooth and clean after use
Nazaret J.
Nazaret J.

I love their colors, they are bright and alive I love the pigmentation that has their palette I simply love it.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Sherman, TX

This dish soap doeant dry out my hands and gets rid of that tough stuck on food. Always a good smell that lasta
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN

I love the new Palmolive Fusion dish detergents. It has baking soda which is a great natural cleaning product.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
North Chicago, IL

Love this soap sooooo much . It never dry my hands. It also does a very good job I will recommend to everyone.
Leigh R.
Leigh R.
Columbia , SC

They're detergents always smell so good and concentrated I don't have to use a lot of soap to get dishes clean
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Pima, az

Love this stuff. Smells amazing and doesn't dry out my hands. Also works pretty good on stubborn food residue.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Memphis, TN

I tried this one day and I've been hooked ever since ! Dishes are squeaky clean and the fragrance is nice also
Carmelita A.
Carmelita A.
East Hartford, CT

This is the one that I use most.
Leave dishes nice and clean.
Doesn't leaves hand dry.
And they have variety.
Alexa S.
Alexa S.

Its my go to brand when I need to buy dish soap. Also a little bit of dish soap helps control fleas in dogs..
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?