Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Danielle T.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Briana J.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Suzanne P.See all 160 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #15 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular...It does work better than the r... 6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's ...I personally think it works gr... 7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love ...I found it at my local Harris ... 5 Answers
Photos (160)
mia p.
mia p.
Manteca, CA
Works pretty well and gets rid of messes and leaves a refreshing scent that fills the room
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
San tan valley, Arizona
Love this brand and scent! I use it as a pre wash before it goes in the dishwasher AMAZING
Genna M.
Genna M.
Springfield, OR
Love how this soap gets dishes clean and grease free without making my hands dry or itchy
Katie B.
Katie B.
Boston, MA
Really gets my dishes clean! It's so nice, it cleans really well. Nice value, nice price.
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I actually received this a few months ago in a voxbox and I loved it, it's all I buy now!
Tiaa T.
Tiaa T.
I like these dish washing liquids but they tend to make my hands dry and peal afterwards.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
This is a great smelling dish liquid & it works great. I would highly recommend it to all
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY
Does a great job at removing all grime and food particles, and also has a pleasant scent.
yeraldy s.
yeraldy s.
Gustine, CA
One of the best dish soap i ever use , cleand very well and dose mpt smell bery strong..
luvitx s.
luvitx s.
Miami, Florida
Clean the dishes well and leave that clean smell that i like although it is a bit strong

Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.