Add a Photo

Photos (160)
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Franklin, NC
Make sure you were gloves unless you don't mind dry palms. It's an overall okay dish soap.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
San tan valley, Arizona
Love this brand and scent! I use it as a pre wash before it goes in the dishwasher AMAZING
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY
Does a great job at removing all grime and food particles, and also has a pleasant scent.
Genna M.
Genna M.
Springfield, OR
Nov. 17, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Love how this soap gets dishes clean and grease free without making my hands dry or itchy
Katie B.
Katie B.
Boston, MA
Nov. 23, 2016, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Really gets my dishes clean! It's so nice, it cleans really well. Nice value, nice price.
Tiaa T.
Tiaa T.
I like these dish washing liquids but they tend to make my hands dry and peal afterwards.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
This is a great smelling dish liquid & it works great. I would highly recommend it to all
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Dec. 16, 2016, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I actually received this a few months ago in a voxbox and I loved it, it's all I buy now!
yeraldy s.
yeraldy s.
Gustine, CA
One of the best dish soap i ever use , cleand very well and dose mpt smell bery strong..
luvitx s.
luvitx s.
Miami, Florida
Clean the dishes well and leave that clean smell that i like although it is a bit strong

Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.