Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC

Worked great at removing grease and grime without having to soak dishes for a long time. It smelled good too!
Carmelita A.
Carmelita A.
East Hartford, CT

This is the one that I use most.
Leave dishes nice and clean.
Doesn't leaves hand dry.
And they have variety.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Elkton, VA

I love the fusion Palmolive. They have a wonderful scent and they don't leave a greasy residue on your dishes
Jaimee P.
Jaimee P.
Marlton, NJ

Get my dishes clean and smelling great regardless of what I have cooked and how much it has stuck to the dish
TAMRA H.
TAMRA H.
Bentonville, AR

Smells amazing. packaged well. definitely does amazing @ cleaning dishes. i recommended this most definitely.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Owasso, OK

Ooooh I love this stuff!! It smells soooo good!!! And it leaves my dishes clean😂 I use it to clean everything
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

Got it in my supermom voxbox. smells great and works fantastically- no grease issues, cuts right through it.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, Ca

Works really well. Tough on grease and you don't have to use as much. Smells good but not harsh on the hands
Trinity S.
Trinity S.

Very effective and the scent is wonderful. The baking soda really helps when cleaning and is very effective.
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville

I really like this dish detergent. It has a wonderful scent and does wonders on removing grease from dishes.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now