Add a Photo

#13 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Dominika J.
Dominika J.

This smells great and removes tough spots while washing. I only hand wash and this is quick and easy to use.
Priscilla K.
Priscilla K.
Jamestown

Although I prefer dawn I use this of I have a coupon, it gets the dishes pretty clean, and lasts pretty well
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, Ca

Works really well. Tough on grease and you don't have to use as much. Smells good but not harsh on the hands
Gina C.
Gina C.
San Antonio, TX

Love that this soap has baking soda. Keeps the dishes and sink clean. Scent is great and is gentle on hands.
Trinity S.
Trinity S.

Very effective and the scent is wonderful. The baking soda really helps when cleaning and is very effective.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX

I love that a little goes a long way and gets the dishes clean and very reasonable price and very effective
Jen H.
Jen H.
Holly springs, Nc

I love this, it's so refreshing and clean smelling! I love to clean my sink with it after doing the dishes.
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.

Palmolive is my go to brand BUT this one has baking soda which creates more bubbles for extra clean dishes!
Natasha H.
Natasha H.

Out of all dish detergents I like Palmolive the best. It is not too concentrated nor is it to watered down.
Elia C.
Elia C.

I like the baking soda in this dish soap, it lets me know it's really working and the smell is really good!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.