Add a Photo

#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (160)
Rosey L.
Rosey L.
Smells great and keeps my dishes clean and shiny and I like that it doesn't dry out my hands
BryAnna F.
BryAnna F.
Dec. 1, 2016, 12:01 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I actually prefer Palmolive over dawn for most cases. It seems to really work grease better.
Eva K.
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL
This scent is sooo fresh. Kills any bad odor and cleans grease really easy off of my dishes.
Becky S.
Becky S.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells great and gets rid of all the grease from my dishes and i absolutely love the scent.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Texarkana, TX
I love this dishwasher soap. it makes my hands feel so soft and smooth. and it smells great
Shelly D.
Shelly D.
Cheyenne, WY
This is great I love the smell and it produces a lot of suds and makes my dishes very clean
Jess P.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
Affordable. I love a good dish soap that is extra soapy. It really cuts through the grease.
Mychaila G.
Mychaila G.
Spartanburg
Jan. 10, 2017, 10:37 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This stuff is amazing I love it we need to buy more asap get the job done perfectly ❤️❤️❤️
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Franklin, NC
Make sure you were gloves unless you don't mind dry palms. It's an overall okay dish soap.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Roanoke , Va
Super fresh scent and awesomeness cleaning power would buy again 5 stars out of 5 stars!!!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.