Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
North Chicago, IL

Love this soap sooooo much . It never dry my hands. It also does a very good job I will recommend to everyone.
Amber M.
Amber M.
mississauga, ON

LOVE THIS Smelss fantastic would buy this again in a moment . Works better than some of the competitors brands
Leigh R.
Leigh R.
Columbia , SC

They're detergents always smell so good and concentrated I don't have to use a lot of soap to get dishes clean
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Memphis, TN

I tried this one day and I've been hooked ever since ! Dishes are squeaky clean and the fragrance is nice also
Dayandi L.
Dayandi L.

Muy bueno. Muy recomendado. EXCELENTE producto. Muy rendidor . Deja todo muy limpio . Nunca falta en mi hogar
Carmelita A.
Carmelita A.
East Hartford, CT

This is the one that I use most.
Leave dishes nice and clean.
Doesn't leaves hand dry.
And they have variety.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Owasso, OK

Ooooh I love this stuff!! It smells soooo good!!! And it leaves my dishes clean😂 I use it to clean everything
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Elkton, VA

I love the fusion Palmolive. They have a wonderful scent and they don't leave a greasy residue on your dishes
Jaimee P.
Jaimee P.
Marlton, NJ

Get my dishes clean and smelling great regardless of what I have cooked and how much it has stuck to the dish
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC

Worked great at removing grease and grime without having to soak dishes for a long time. It smelled good too!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now