Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Meliyara N.
Meliyara N.
Fort Stewart, GA

I love the scent and how it deoderizes some of my pans. Especially when I cook fish. Leaves the sponge scentless
Retha G.
Retha G.
Buford, GA

Real good product! Got in my mom box from Influenster. Smells really good! Cleans dishes really well! I like it!
Kris Y.
Kris Y.

Palmolive has great prices and works just as well as other brands. definitely cuts grease jas a fresh scent also
Kedene N.
Kedene N.
Brooklyn, NY

After getting this product, I couldn't wait to see it on the shelves. Arguable the best dish washing soap EVER!!
Lilly R.
Lilly R.
Oceanside, CA

I use this to wash my dishes and my make up brushes lol. Hey it gets the job done without making my brushes dry.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV

Good cleaning power. Better than most dish soap. Gets stuck on food off with soaking for a short period of time.
Kira H.
Kira H.
Decatur, AL

This dish soap is amazingggg especially since it has oxi in it. Love the way it smells and it's super affordable
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
West Seneca , Ny

This scent may be my favorite. I feel like it cleans my dishes good and doesn't leave any greasy mess left over.
Makes washing dishes not so bad!! I recommend it! 🍳🍳🍴🍽🍽🍽 great product left my hands smooth and clean after use
jenessa F.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA

Amazing I love this soap the smell is delicious add well works great!!! Sometimes you can score good cupons too
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?

Join Now