BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Tracy M.
Columbus, MS
This is a great product. It works very well and smells great. It isn't hard on your hands either. This product is well worth the money.
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very good dishwashing soap gets my dishes super clean quickly and has a fresh scent to keep my dishes smelling free of orders from food
Ashley H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Since we don’t have a dishwasher, I wanted a product that would really clean my dishes. Grease and all! And this product did just that.
Aneth M.
I am currently using this same exact dish soap and love it. I like how it works on tough stains like grease and its easy on your hands.
Madie T.
Kokomo, IN
This soap is single handedly the best dish soap I've ever used. The scent is amazing and leaves dishes smelling clean for a long time!
Asiah J.
El Cajon
This stuff smells so freakin good and it gets the job done. I'm normally one for scent free and pure organic soaps but I love this one!
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Recibi este jabón en mi súper mom voxbox y desde ese entonces siempre lo compro me encanta como huele y hace mucha espuma y dura mucho
Bonnie A.
Good smell. Lots bubbles . cleans great. Remove food from everything fantastic. No grease left be hind. Soften hands. Great product.
Shirley P.
Sylmar, CA
I got to try this once and would love to repurchase ! It was very effective at getting the leftover food unstuck and my dishes clean.
Kirstin K.
Mount Wolf, PA
I just picked up this item to use at home and I love it! the smell is amazing. It also gets nice and soap and leaves my fishes clean!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?