BY PALMOLIVE #59 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Jaranixy A.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Leaves the dishes spotless because of the baking soda love the smell keeps hands smooth
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This is the best thing to use to clean .it really is heavy duty when getting stains off
Genesis F.
Bloomington, MN
Bought this once at Wal-Mart and rely liked it it cleans my dishes good no water stains
elizabeth h.
Very nice and get dishes very clean and smells wonderful it's one of my favorites ever.
Salma C.
Rockville, MO
It's so good with dishes, let all clean and smelling very good, I use it every day....
Mary B.
Brandon, MS
Cleans so well!!! Rinses away and leaves no film. Clean fresh scent. Really effective.
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN
I've never seen cleaner dishes as those washed with Palmolive fusion clean with lime.
tina c.
Kissimmee , Fl
The best dish soap ever smells like lime and fresh cleaning power buy it it's awesome
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
I have been using this soap in my dishwasher for some time now ' I will say it okay '
Ivelisse  G.
San Antonio, TX
Currently have this at my kitchen sink! It smells great and really cuts down grease.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?