BY PALMOLIVE #20 in Dish Soap

Eva K.
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL
This scent is sooo fresh. Kills any bad odor and cleans grease really easy off of my dishes.
Rosey L.
Rosey L.
Smells great and keeps my dishes clean and shiny and I like that it doesn't dry out my hands
BryAnna F.
BryAnna F.
I actually prefer Palmolive over dawn for most cases. It seems to really work grease better.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Texarkana, TX
I love this dishwasher soap. it makes my hands feel so soft and smooth. and it smells great
Jess P.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
Affordable. I love a good dish soap that is extra soapy. It really cuts through the grease.
Shelly D.
Shelly D.
Cheyenne, WY
This is great I love the smell and it produces a lot of suds and makes my dishes very clean
Becky S.
Becky S.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells great and gets rid of all the grease from my dishes and i absolutely love the scent.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
San tan valley, Arizona
Love this brand and scent! I use it as a pre wash before it goes in the dishwasher AMAZING
Mychaila G.
Mychaila G.
Spartanburg
This stuff is amazing I love it we need to buy more asap get the job done perfectly ❤️❤️❤️
mia p.
mia p.
Manteca, CA
Works pretty well and gets rid of messes and leaves a refreshing scent that fills the room
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.