BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Mannford, OK
I love this dish soap and it makes everything so nice and clean and i love the smell of it .
Stacie C.
Stacie C.
I got this free with my #SuperMomVoxBox and I love it. It smells great and cleans very well.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Arvada, CO
I got this from vox box and I love it. It smells good and works great. Will keep getting it.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
Affordable. I love a good dish soap that is extra soapy. It really cuts through the grease.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Texarkana, TX
I love this dishwasher soap. it makes my hands feel so soft and smooth. and it smells great
Becky S.
Becky S.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells great and gets rid of all the grease from my dishes and i absolutely love the scent.
Shelly D.
Shelly D.
Cheyenne, WY
This is great I love the smell and it produces a lot of suds and makes my dishes very clean
Mychaila G.
Mychaila G.
Spartanburg
This stuff is amazing I love it we need to buy more asap get the job done perfectly ❤️❤️❤️
mia p.
mia p.
Manteca, CA
Works pretty well and gets rid of messes and leaves a refreshing scent that fills the room
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
Love this brand and scent! I use it as a pre wash before it goes in the dishwasher AMAZING
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.