Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Tiene aromas deliciosos siento que desinfecta los trastes y deja mis manos suaves hace mucha espuma y dura mucho
Megan R.
Megan R.
Albion, NY

Love this soap. A little goes a long way! Cleans dishes really well without leaving a residue behind. Good smell
Kashayla W.
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX

I like this soap a lot! It smells sooooo good and your hands are really soft if you use this in your dish water!
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV

Good cleaning power. Better than most dish soap. Gets stuck on food off with soaking for a short period of time.
Desirae A.
Desirae A.
La Vista, NE

Great soap. Cuts greased smells great a ND really gets stuck on food off! Also easy on your hands so no dryness!
Retha G.
Retha G.
Sugar Hill, GA

Real good product! Got in my mom box from Influenster. Smells really good! Cleans dishes really well! I like it!
Sonia S.
Sonia S.

Smells so good and doesn't leave my dishes oily or anything like that. It also leaves my wine glasses spotless.
Makes washing dishes not so bad!! I recommend it! 🍳🍳🍴🍽🍽🍽 great product left my hands smooth and clean after use
jenessa F.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA

Amazing I love this soap the smell is delicious add well works great!!! Sometimes you can score good cupons too
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Buffalo, NY

This scent may be my favorite. I feel like it cleans my dishes good and doesn't leave any greasy mess left over.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now