BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Whitney E.
Just tried this product for the first time! It works great and smells even better. I will definantly be buying it again !
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX
I feel this works just as good as other brands out there. Tough stains and build up are easy to clean with this product.
Aryn H.
This is a great dish soap! It smells good, gets our dishes clean, gets off the tough stuff and doesn't leave any residue
Kayce C.
Palmolive has been great for our use. It has great scents and doesnt comoletely dey out our hands. Trust this product.
melissa m.
Ocala, FL
This product is great! It makes my hands and dishes smell fresh and clean! Makes lots of bubbles!! Love the lime scent!
Valeria L.
I have never trusted in lime soaps at all, but this is really good. It delates (don't hide) the smell from your dishes.
steven j.
Gets all the hard stuck on food off doesn't leave streaks on glass smelly great to makes your hands soft after using it
Esmeralda A.
Buckeye, AZ
The smells are amazing and i especially like this one because it doesnt take a lot of scrubbing to get the grease off.
Malu C.
Key Biscayne, FL
This is my favorite!! It cleans everything neatly and leaves it smelling super fresh!! Would not change it for anything
Juana H.
Carlsbad, NM
I recently discovered this dish soap at the store and in so glad I did! It smells good and leaves my dishes very clean.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?