BY PALMOLIVE #51 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...5 Answers
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Best dish soap ever love the smell love that it leaves ur hands so soft and smooth after words
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Bridgeport, AL
I like the grease that this gets off without having to over scrub! And it smells good as well!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Orlando, FL
Say you make really thick sauces (spaghetti sauce, etc.) This takes it off without any effort.
Janet T.
Janet T.
Roanoke, IN
Love the scent. I like using products that not only work well but they smell really good also.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Twin Falls, ID
Cuts grease while leaving my hands soft. No soaking needed with this stuff! Easy and efficient
Denisse C.
Denisse C.
Cleans very good and removes all grease and everything else. Last long because is concetrated
ShannonDavila J.
ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, TX
Amazing dish soap. It helps make cleaning easy and works awesome. The smell is great as well.
Eva K.
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL
This scent is sooo fresh. Kills any bad odor and cleans grease really easy off of my dishes.
Rosey L.
Rosey L.
Smells great and keeps my dishes clean and shiny and I like that it doesn't dry out my hands
Stacie C.
Stacie C.
I got this free with my #SuperMomVoxBox and I love it. It smells great and cleans very well.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.