Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Orlando, FL

Love this stuff. Gets the job done really well. Breaks up old food and leaves everything very clean. Smells really wonderful.
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this product every since influenster sent it to me to try it out. I love the smell and how clean it leaves the dishes.
Tami S.
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR

I received this in my momvoxbox and I love it. It cleans very well. It's easy to clean off the stuck in grease with dishsoap.
Arrielle E.
Arrielle E.
Clarksville, TN

So much better than gain. Up to par with Dawn. Smells great. I love the look and how the bottle doesn't fall out of my hands.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Lakeland, FL

This soap is amazing . I love the way it smells . I even use to clean my garbage disposal. Makes it smell like fresh limes .
John P.
John P.
Ambridge, PA

I love this product! Palmolive has always been my favorite but I think the baking soda really helps breaks stuck on food off
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

I got this as a free sample and I really like how tough this soap is on grease and how clean and fresh smelling the soap is.
Very effective for cleaning the dishes and leaves a good smell in the kitchen and very gentle on the hands. budget friendly.
Bree F.
Bree F.
New London, MO

I got this in the super mom vox box and it works great! It really cuts the grease in my pans. And it smells really good too.
Ravinder K.
Ravinder K.

I do not recommend this to everyome because the scent for me is super strong/ as much as i love palmlive i do not like this
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now