Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

I got this as a free sample and I really like how tough this soap is on grease and how clean and fresh smelling the soap is.
Very effective for cleaning the dishes and leaves a good smell in the kitchen and very gentle on the hands. budget friendly.
Bree F.
Bree F.
New London, MO

I got this in the super mom vox box and it works great! It really cuts the grease in my pans. And it smells really good too.
Ravinder K.
Ravinder K.

I do not recommend this to everyome because the scent for me is super strong/ as much as i love palmlive i do not like this
Loutchana P.
Loutchana P.

This is really good with cleaning dishes. It fights the left over food and grease on the dishes and get them squeaky clean.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA

Cleans and leaves a great scent in the kitchen. Doesn't leave smudges or marks I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lia L.
Lia L.

Great extra "umpfh" on grease. I've always been a palolive fan, and will definitely be adding this type to my shopping list
Tondzra H.
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI

I love that this product has the baking soda in it. It's feels great on my hands and my dishes are always clean afterward.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
roselle, nj

This cleans sooo well gets the toughest grease off! It smells amazing and it's not harsh on my hands. Definitely recommend
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY

Really like these. They dissolve grease well and I enjoy the fragrance. My favorite is probably the grapefruit one though.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now