Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Staci T.
Staci T.
Gastonia, NC

Really great! smells clean but also keeps my dishes clean i will still keep buying this. i use this almost everday
Lizet A.
Lizet A.
Laredo, TX

This absolutely works. It takes grease away. It foams easily and best of all smells good. It doesnt irritate skin.
Mariah K.
Mariah K.

Love it so much. Ithe smells great and cleans my oven and dishes to the full extent. The baking soda really helps.
Fatima F.
Fatima F.

I live for this product i just really like the smell and the way it leaves the dishes i really enjoy this product.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Helena, MT

I love it :) It smells great and works very good! The baking soda gets my dishes so clean! Very affordable price!
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL

I like the clean scent, the color, the price, and most importantly that it doesn't leave my hands dry and flakey.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Ridgefield, WA

Great scent and it works great on my pots and pans. I don't have to let them soak for long before they are clean.
Retha G.
Retha G.
Buford, GA

Real good product! Got in my mom box from Influenster. Smells really good! Cleans dishes really well! I like it!
Lilly R.
Lilly R.
Oceanside, CA

I use this to wash my dishes and my make up brushes lol. Hey it gets the job done without making my brushes dry.
Kashayla W.
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX

I like this soap a lot! It smells sooooo good and your hands are really soft if you use this in your dish water!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?