Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Helena, MT

I love it :) It smells great and works very good! The baking soda gets my dishes so clean! Very affordable price!
Kira H.
Kira H.
Decatur, AL

This dish soap is amazingggg especially since it has oxi in it. Love the way it smells and it's super affordable
Desirae A.
Desirae A.
La Vista, NE

Great soap. Cuts greased smells great a ND really gets stuck on food off! Also easy on your hands so no dryness!
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV

Good cleaning power. Better than most dish soap. Gets stuck on food off with soaking for a short period of time.
Kedene N.
Kedene N.
Brooklyn, NY

After getting this product, I couldn't wait to see it on the shelves. Arguable the best dish washing soap EVER!!
Kashayla W.
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX

I like this soap a lot! It smells sooooo good and your hands are really soft if you use this in your dish water!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Albion, NY

Love this soap. A little goes a long way! Cleans dishes really well without leaving a residue behind. Good smell
Retha G.
Retha G.
Buford, GA

Real good product! Got in my mom box from Influenster. Smells really good! Cleans dishes really well! I like it!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
West Seneca , Ny

This scent may be my favorite. I feel like it cleans my dishes good and doesn't leave any greasy mess left over.
jenessa F.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA

Amazing I love this soap the smell is delicious add well works great!!! Sometimes you can score good cupons too
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now