Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Memphis, TN

I tried this one day and I've been hooked ever since ! Dishes are squeaky clean and the fragrance is nice also
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN

I love the new Palmolive Fusion dish detergents. It has baking soda which is a great natural cleaning product.
Alexa S.
Alexa S.

Its my go to brand when I need to buy dish soap. Also a little bit of dish soap helps control fleas in dogs..
Jessica a.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK

Ooooh I love this stuff!! It smells soooo good!!! And it leaves my dishes clean😂 I use it to clean everything
Jaimee P.
Jaimee P.
Marlton, NJ

Get my dishes clean and smelling great regardless of what I have cooked and how much it has stuck to the dish
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC

Worked great at removing grease and grime without having to soak dishes for a long time. It smelled good too!
Carmelita A.
Carmelita A.
East Hartford, CT

This is the one that I use most.
Leave dishes nice and clean.
Doesn't leaves hand dry.
And they have variety.
TAMRA H.
TAMRA H.
Bentonville, AR

Smells amazing. packaged well. definitely does amazing @ cleaning dishes. i recommended this most definitely.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Elkton, VA

I love the fusion Palmolive. They have a wonderful scent and they don't leave a greasy residue on your dishes
Erica M.
Erica M.
Fennville, MI

Received this as a sample in one of my boxes and fell in love with the smell. Only dish soap I purchase now.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.