Add a Photo

Photos (159)
John G.
John G.
Delavan

Cleans great. Broke down grease good. Gentle on my hands. Purchased at target at a reasonable price. Nice smell
jenessa F.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA

Amazing I love this soap the smell is delicious add well works great!!! Sometimes you can score good cupons too
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Memphis, TN

I tried this one day and I've been hooked ever since ! Dishes are squeaky clean and the fragrance is nice also
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN

I love the new Palmolive Fusion dish detergents. It has baking soda which is a great natural cleaning product.
Leigh R.
Leigh R.
Columbia , SC

They're detergents always smell so good and concentrated I don't have to use a lot of soap to get dishes clean
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Pima, az

Love this stuff. Smells amazing and doesn't dry out my hands. Also works pretty good on stubborn food residue.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
North Chicago, IL

Love this soap sooooo much . It never dry my hands. It also does a very good job I will recommend to everyone.
Jessica a.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK

Ooooh I love this stuff!! It smells soooo good!!! And it leaves my dishes clean😂 I use it to clean everything
Carmelita A.
Carmelita A.
East Hartford, CT

This is the one that I use most.
Leave dishes nice and clean.
Doesn't leaves hand dry.
And they have variety.
TAMRA H.
TAMRA H.
Bentonville, AR

Smells amazing. packaged well. definitely does amazing @ cleaning dishes. i recommended this most definitely.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.