Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Dominika J.
Dominika J.

This smells great and removes tough spots while washing. I only hand wash and this is quick and easy to use.
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville

I really like this dish detergent. It has a wonderful scent and does wonders on removing grease from dishes.
Gina C.
Gina C.
San Antonio, TX

Love that this soap has baking soda. Keeps the dishes and sink clean. Scent is great and is gentle on hands.
Trinity S.
Trinity S.

Very effective and the scent is wonderful. The baking soda really helps when cleaning and is very effective.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, Ca

Works really well. Tough on grease and you don't have to use as much. Smells good but not harsh on the hands
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

Got it in my supermom voxbox. smells great and works fantastically- no grease issues, cuts right through it.
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.

Palmolive is my go to brand BUT this one has baking soda which creates more bubbles for extra clean dishes!
Elia C.
Elia C.

I like the baking soda in this dish soap, it lets me know it's really working and the smell is really good!
Simone L.
Simone L.
Québec,Qc

Ce produit sent si bon!! Pas mon préférer pour déloger les saleté mais tout de même un tres bon produit! :)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Phoenix, AZ

#PalmoliveFusion is amazing! With 6 kids I always have a sink full! I am absolutely in love with Palmolive!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now