Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Tina G.
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA

Smells delicious! Also has the power of traditional Palmolive which is a brand that I will buy time and time again.
Elise J.
Elise J.

Love the smells of these and they work so well! I've purchased these over and over again and they never disappoint.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
North bergen

This helps all the oil come off of all my greasy pans without the hustle ! It works amazing and its very affordable
Maryam B.
Maryam B.
Urbana, IL

My go-to dish soap. Super effective and really does the job of making sure all the food and dirt are off my plates.
Candace W.
Candace W.

Great soap. I use it all the time. Palmolive is good. Never understood people who were picky about their dish soap.
Dara M.
Dara M.

Got this in my box box loved it. Smelled awesome and worked great. Love his brand. Walmart and other stores sell it
Spring K.
Spring K.
Vevay, IN

Love this stuff! Love the smell and the way it cleans. Plus it it doesn't dry my hands. Works very well all in all.
Lizet A.
Lizet A.
Laredo, TX

This absolutely works. It takes grease away. It foams easily and best of all smells good. It doesnt irritate skin.
Fatima F.
Fatima F.

I live for this product i just really like the smell and the way it leaves the dishes i really enjoy this product.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY

This is the current dishwashing liquid I've been using and love it. It really cleans tough grease and smells good.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?