Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY

This is the current dishwashing liquid I've been using and love it. It really cleans tough grease and smells good.
Wendi L.
Wendi L.
Bay City, MI

Received a sample of this and I'm in love. Just a little bit cuts grease so well and smells great. Not too strong.
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL

I like the clean scent, the color, the price, and most importantly that it doesn't leave my hands dry and flakey.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.

I bought this the last time I bought detergent for my dishes and it smells good and washes the dishes fairly well
Heather M.
Heather M.
Ridgefield, WA

Great scent and it works great on my pots and pans. I don't have to let them soak for long before they are clean.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Helena, MT

I love it :) It smells great and works very good! The baking soda gets my dishes so clean! Very affordable price!
Kira H.
Kira H.
Decatur, AL

This dish soap is amazingggg especially since it has oxi in it. Love the way it smells and it's super affordable
Megan R.
Megan R.
Albion, NY

Love this soap. A little goes a long way! Cleans dishes really well without leaving a residue behind. Good smell
Kashayla W.
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX

I like this soap a lot! It smells sooooo good and your hands are really soft if you use this in your dish water!
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV

Good cleaning power. Better than most dish soap. Gets stuck on food off with soaking for a short period of time.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now