BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Kimberly E.
Don't like this product. I think it is to watered down. You have to use a lot to get the job done. Ultimately I was not satisfied with it.
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ
Cuts through grease like a knife. Love this plus it smells bomb. But keep lotion handy cause this definitely does a number on those hands!
Julia P.
Dunkirk, OH
The lime smell gives the dishes a great smell, almost like a clean smell. Easy to use on your hands, won't have a lot of problems with it.
Brittany B.
Vienna, WV
This soap was okay but I didn't like the smell of it as much as some others I've tried and it seemed to dry my hands out more than others.
Victoria W.
Danville, GA
When we received this product in our voxbox I absolutely fell in love with it. It definitely cleans our dishes great. The smell is amazing!
Stephanie R.
Merritt Island, FL
You've gotta try this dish soap! I love the smell of this soap and love the difference the baking soda makes. Keeps my hands feeling soft..
lesly h.
Bronx , NY
This is great for those hard to get dirty stains on your dishes! Don't forget it's also combined with baking soda so it really does it job!
Chelsea M.
Minot, ND
My husband has senestive skin and reacts to dish soap, except to this. I'm
Not sure what's in it that makes it ok for him, but we love it.
Amanda B.
Columbus, OH
The lime scent is so refreshing without being terribly overwhelming. So impressed with the results from this product at this price point.
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL
This is such a great product. I will always use this, it gets stuck on food and smells so good!!! It's so effective and is long lasting.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?