Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Parma, OH

Love using palmolive! so glad i received this in my voxbox. the smell is amazing and it works really good on those messy pans!
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY

Love Palmolive because is tough on my dishes but not on my hands gets the job done and smells absolutely fantastic great buy👍
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI

Baking soda is a very easy way to get things that are almost not possible to clean, clean. Also I LOVE the smell of this soap
Mariiel R.
Mariiel R.
Laredo

I can wash dishes and be good to know that the product does not affect my hands isn't rude with my skin and I enjoy the smell
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Orlando, FL

Love this stuff. Gets the job done really well. Breaks up old food and leaves everything very clean. Smells really wonderful.
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this product every since influenster sent it to me to try it out. I love the smell and how clean it leaves the dishes.
Tami S.
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR

I received this in my momvoxbox and I love it. It cleans very well. It's easy to clean off the stuck in grease with dishsoap.
Arrielle E.
Arrielle E.
Clarksville, Tn

So much better than gain. Up to par with Dawn. Smells great. I love the look and how the bottle doesn't fall out of my hands.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Lakeland, FL

This soap is amazing . I love the way it smells . I even use to clean my garbage disposal. Makes it smell like fresh limes .
John P.
John P.
Ambridge, PA

I love this product! Palmolive has always been my favorite but I think the baking soda really helps breaks stuck on food off
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now