BY PALMOLIVE #20 in Dish Soap

Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Dallas, TX
This is great my mom always buys tgis for the dishes epecially when we have a family dinner night
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Foams up immensely, which I love. It doesn't have a large scent profile but it gets rid of odors.
Britany G.
Britany G.
I always try to get scented dish soaps and this one is amazing and it does the job fantastically
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bogota, NJ
First, this smells amazing! And it also gets everything clean the first time!! Will never change
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
One of my favs by palmolive. Fushiom clean with baking soda and lime gets the job done. Always!.
Lala J.
Lala J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love this stuff!!! Really cleans well. Great scent. Affordable. Always use it and will continue.
Pam G.
Pam G.
Jacksonville, FL
Just bought this the other day to clean my makeup brushes. Great cleaner. Would highly recommend
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
Miami Beach, FL
This fusion clean is like magic it make the difference, I use it everyday I love it, ITS AMAZING
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
This stuff is no joke all stuck on food crumbs whatever smells may be lingering, GONE with this
SILVANA M.
I WILL BUY AGAIN FOR SURE
i AM USING ALWAYS
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.