Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Cybelle C.
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA

I usually used Dawn. And one day I wanted to try something differently and I tried this one. But I won't go back to anything else
Nicki D.
Nicki D.

Leaves my dishes looking very clean and brand new. This is my go to dish soap and it doesn't dry out my hands and it smells good.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Richlands, NC

I got this sample in an influenster box and I haven't used another kind since! Smells great and gets the stuck on food right off
Candice W.
Candice W.
Pt Charlotte, FL

Palmolive is great for pre-washing my dishes. It works wonderfully and does not dry out my skin. The scent is very nice as well.
Mia T.
Mia T.
Manitowoc, WI

I love this dish soap. It smells fantastic and a little goes along way. Love that it uses baking soda to help clean tough spots.
Erica G.
Erica G.

This is a great cheap brand that you can find ever where. It gets the job done and it smells great. Keep an eye out for coupons.
Monique K.
Monique K.
Titusville, FL

Palmolive is a trusted brand that I enjoy using. It is great for dishes and pots. It is one of my staple dishwashing detergents.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Costa Rica, alajuela, San Carlos

me gusto, trae un buen olor ysobre todo no reseca las mas ni estropea las uñas, no permite que nuestras manos pierdas vitaminas
sandra g.
sandra g.

i like this sopa but urs nit the one i usually get the smell and taste stays on dishes and when u drink all u smell is the soap
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Indianapolis, IN

Got this in a box and haven't went back to anything different. The way it smells is great but the way it works is even better!!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now