BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love the smell! I also love that it had baking soda in it. I didn't think it cleaned better than my Dawn origional, but almost on par with it
Colby S.
Like the smell it breaks down food and oils greases likje it says I will purchase again and I like the scent you can actually smell the lime
Calandra E.
I absolutely love this dish detergent! Palmolive Fusion smells great and has long lasting suds! I am assured that my dishes are super clean!
Michelle M.
Clarkesville , GA
This stuff is amazing! Takes the crud off dishes almost immediately and it smells wonderful too! I also use it to get stains out of clothes!
Andrea D.
Good product. Leaves everything super clean and shinny. This is one of my favorites, affordable and practical. Doesn't last very long though.
Breanna B.
Thaxton, VA
I got this brand in a voxbox to try for free testing purposes and I loved the feel of the dishes, not greesy and my hands weren't dried out.
Krystal M.
Tonawanda, NY
I love the smell and how much it bubbles and make my dishes clean. Its hard to find a soap that doesnt dry my hands out and thos one doesnt
Megan W.
Bloomville, OH
This is by far my favorite dish detergent, I am a freak about my dishes. This cleans stuck on food amazingly and leaves not soapy residue.
Only issue I have with this is sometimes I feel like I am constantly rinsing the dishes off and sometimes it takes forever to get cleaned .
Kimberly E.
Don't like this product. I think it is to watered down. You have to use a lot to get the job done. Ultimately I was not satisfied with it.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?