Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Staci T.
Staci T.
Gastonia, NC

Really great! smells clean but also keeps my dishes clean i will still keep buying this. i use this almost everday
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Helena, MT

I love it :) It smells great and works very good! The baking soda gets my dishes so clean! Very affordable price!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Ridgefield, WA

Great scent and it works great on my pots and pans. I don't have to let them soak for long before they are clean.
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL

I like the clean scent, the color, the price, and most importantly that it doesn't leave my hands dry and flakey.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Albion, NY

Love this soap. A little goes a long way! Cleans dishes really well without leaving a residue behind. Good smell
Retha G.
Retha G.
Buford, GA

Real good product! Got in my mom box from Influenster. Smells really good! Cleans dishes really well! I like it!
Kashayla W.
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX

I like this soap a lot! It smells sooooo good and your hands are really soft if you use this in your dish water!
Kira H.
Kira H.
Decatur, AL

This dish soap is amazingggg especially since it has oxi in it. Love the way it smells and it's super affordable
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV

Good cleaning power. Better than most dish soap. Gets stuck on food off with soaking for a short period of time.
Kedene N.
Kedene N.
Brooklyn, NY

After getting this product, I couldn't wait to see it on the shelves. Arguable the best dish washing soap EVER!!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.