BY PALMOLIVE #59 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Elizabeth S.
This stuff is no joke all stuck on food crumbs whatever smells may be lingering, GONE with this
SILVANA M.
I WILL BUY AGAIN FOR SURE
i AM USING ALWAYS
Amanda C.
Bridgeport, AL
I like the grease that this gets off without having to over scrub! And it smells good as well!
Cynthia H.
Best dish soap ever love the smell love that it leaves ur hands so soft and smooth after words
Janet T.
Roanoke, IN
Love the scent. I like using products that not only work well but they smell really good also.
Denisse C.
Cleans very good and removes all grease and everything else. Last long because is concetrated
ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, TX
Amazing dish soap. It helps make cleaning easy and works awesome. The smell is great as well.
Jill B.
Arvada, CO
I got this from vox box and I love it. It smells good and works great. Will keep getting it.
Stacie C.
I got this free with my #SuperMomVoxBox and I love it. It smells great and cleans very well.
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL
This scent is sooo fresh. Kills any bad odor and cleans grease really easy off of my dishes.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?