Add a Photo

#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Galy A.
Galy A.

Es bueno pero te irrita demasiado las manos deberas utilizar guantes de ahí en fuera todo esta bien con el producto
Joanna O.
Joanna O.
Ensenada

it is going to keep your dishes extra clean and the flavor lime its perfect for every ocation i bought it sometimes
Maria C.
Maria C.

I love this it smell very good and it lets your hands very softs. I recommend yo buy this 100% its very effective!!
Dara M.
Dara M.

Got this in my box box loved it. Smelled awesome and worked great. Love his brand. Walmart and other stores sell it
Candace W.
Candace W.

Great soap. I use it all the time. Palmolive is good. Never understood people who were picky about their dish soap.
Maryam B.
Maryam B.
Urbana, IL

My go-to dish soap. Super effective and really does the job of making sure all the food and dirt are off my plates.
Elise J.
Elise J.

Love the smells of these and they work so well! I've purchased these over and over again and they never disappoint.
Spring K.
Spring K.
Vevay, IN

Love this stuff! Love the smell and the way it cleans. Plus it it doesn't dry my hands. Works very well all in all.
VE-481136 Jonathan L.
VE-481136 Jonathan L.
MEDLEY, Fl

Excellent product is good I recommend to fill my expectations, and I recommend it without problems, it is fabulous
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Get's the job done! My favorite is the apple scented one. Nice scent, and gets all the oils off plates and dishes.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now