BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Che'Mari B.
Che'Mari B.
Daytona Beach, FL
This dish soap is okay. I want it to not leave soap scum on my dishes because thats not attravctive.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Great smelling and grease cutting. Reminds me of childhood when my mom would wash the dishes with me
member-cedbb0d55
member-cedbb0d55
Fort Worth, TX
this palmolive dish soap is great works very good and is very affortable it also has very good smell
Maria L.
Maria L.
The scent rocks!! Love it! You can never go wrong with Palmolive. Been used in my family for decades
Amy M.
Amy M.
Franklin, NC
Love the scents this brand makes. Is not as harsh on your hands as some other brands. Decent price.
This is a great product and leaves my things that i eat on squeaky clean i love it. I recommend it.
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
El Paso, TX
Great detergent for stuck on foods and general dish washing. Also has a lively and pleasant scent.
angela o.
angela o.
Milton, MA
Mega Parent Expert
Another one of my favorites I actually received this in a Vox box a few months back and I loved it
Trish W.
Trish W.
Bentonville, AR
I received this in the moms box. I've since bought it twice more. It cleans good and smells good!!
Edona J.
Edona J.
Danbury, CT
I also love this amazing dish soap it cleans my dishes so nice and its smells so amazing i love it
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.