Add a Photo

#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (160)
Maria L.
Maria L.
The scent rocks!! Love it! You can never go wrong with Palmolive. Been used in my family for decades
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Despega muy bien la grasa de los trastes, rinde mucho y es economico!
Mi suegra y yo lo ultilizamos!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Great smelling and grease cutting. Reminds me of childhood when my mom would wash the dishes with me
member-cedbb0d55
member-cedbb0d55
Fort Worth, TX
Jan. 5, 2017, 6:54 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
this palmolive dish soap is great works very good and is very affortable it also has very good smell
Amy M.
Amy M.
Franklin, NC
Dec. 25, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Love the scents this brand makes. Is not as harsh on your hands as some other brands. Decent price.
Nov. 11, 2016, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This is a great product and leaves my things that i eat on squeaky clean i love it. I recommend it.
Trish W.
Trish W.
Bentonville, AR
I received this in the moms box. I've since bought it twice more. It cleans good and smells good!!
Edona J.
Edona J.
Danbury, CT
I also love this amazing dish soap it cleans my dishes so nice and its smells so amazing i love it
angela o.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Another one of my favorites I actually received this in a Vox box a few months back and I loved it
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
El Paso, TX
Feb. 3, 2017, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Great detergent for stuck on foods and general dish washing. Also has a lively and pleasant scent.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.