Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, LA

Its great smells good , works great on the dishes , soaps up great and really cleans the dishes well for being free .
isha j.
isha j.

Works well but not really great do not buy this product you will waste a lot of money for no reason not a good prodct
Alora L.
Alora L.

I love this dish soap, the dishes are so clean because of the baking soda, makes my white dishes so clean and white.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Rome, GA

Smells super refreshing and really attacks greasy dishes and build up. No film and easy on my hands and fingernails.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Mathis, TX

One of my favorite soaps to use. It leaves my hands super soft even after about an hour of carefully washing dishes.
Maryam B.
Maryam B.
Urbana, IL

My go-to dish soap. Super effective and really does the job of making sure all the food and dirt are off my plates.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA

Smells delicious! Also has the power of traditional Palmolive which is a brand that I will buy time and time again.
Galy A.
Galy A.

Es bueno pero te irrita demasiado las manos deberas utilizar guantes de ahí en fuera todo esta bien con el producto
Dara M.
Dara M.

Got this in my box box loved it. Smelled awesome and worked great. Love his brand. Walmart and other stores sell it
Candace W.
Candace W.

Great soap. I use it all the time. Palmolive is good. Never understood people who were picky about their dish soap.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now