Add a Photo

#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Mariana L.
Mariana L.

This works perfectly and the smell OMG is so great it gives the house a smell o fresh and that lime viber is incredible
Pierina M.
Pierina M.
Naugatuck, CT

I love love love the smell of this dish soap. I finished the bottle and repurchased more of it. Great smell for summer.
Robyn C.
Robyn C.
Staten Island, NY

This Palmolive is a great dish soap that not only leaves the dishes super clean, but also leave them smelling amazing!
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Cincinnati, OH

I received this in a past VoxBox and I love it! The products is great at breaking up tough grease and smells amazing!!
hailey s.
hailey s.
Shelbyville, IN

Palmoive fusion clean is great it cleans oily stuff and hard to scrub stiff. It lifts the food right from the dishes .
Miranda W.
Miranda W.

This ain't no joke. I love this! It actually start removing waste without me scrubing. Hot water and soap. Perfection.
catherine g.
catherine g.
Walkertown, NC

I got this in my supermom voxbox. I love it. it works great. it smells great. I've bought it since I got it in my box.
Christina V.
Christina V.

The baking soda adds an extra powerful cleaning touch that helps scrub away grime. Can be drying for the hands though.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX

I loved getting this in my voxbox to test and review from influesnster it leave my hands soft and never dries them out
isha j.
isha j.

Works well but not really great do not buy this product you will waste a lot of money for no reason not a good prodct
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now