BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Natalie R.
Hot Springs, AR
great clean with a lovely smell. leaves my kitchen smelling great along with my hands. It is reasonably priced and available at most stores!
Kasey O.
Hamilton, OH
This dish soaps works great on stuck on food and grease! Not at all expensive and great value! It leaves your dishes shiny and smelling good!
Melissa M.
This dish soap is one of the best I don't have to scrub so much anymore!! I love it cause it has that baking soda in it for that extra clean
Andrea D.
Good product. Leaves everything super clean and shinny. This is one of my favorites, affordable and practical. Doesn't last very long though.
Charity P.
Tipp City, OH
I love this soap. It is by far the best dish soap I've ever used. It smell amazing and suds amazing. Everything is super clean when I use it.
Calandra E.
I absolutely love this dish detergent! Palmolive Fusion smells great and has long lasting suds! I am assured that my dishes are super clean!
Breanna B.
Thaxton, VA
I got this brand in a voxbox to try for free testing purposes and I loved the feel of the dishes, not greesy and my hands weren't dried out.
Shakeena M.
Englewood, NJ
Love this specific soap. The lime leaves a fresh scent and the baking soda makes my dishes extra clean! Definitely would recommend to others
Hailey r.
Shelbyville, IN
I love Palmolive soap anyway but this fresh lime scent is wonderful! It cut thru greasy pans with no problems. Nice soap with a great aroma!
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Love the smell! I also love that it had baking soda in it. I didn't think it cleaned better than my Dawn origional, but almost on par with it
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?