Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Wendi L.
Wendi L.
Bay City, MI

Received a sample of this and I'm in love. Just a little bit cuts grease so well and smells great. Not too strong.
Mariah K.
Mariah K.

Love it so much. Ithe smells great and cleans my oven and dishes to the full extent. The baking soda really helps.
Lizet A.
Lizet A.
Laredo, TX

This absolutely works. It takes grease away. It foams easily and best of all smells good. It doesnt irritate skin.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY

This is the current dishwashing liquid I've been using and love it. It really cleans tough grease and smells good.
Kymberly D.
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA

I recently received a sample of this to try for free and I loved it. My hands are smooth and the smell is fabulous
Fatima F.
Fatima F.

I live for this product i just really like the smell and the way it leaves the dishes i really enjoy this product.
Staci T.
Staci T.
Gastonia, NC

Really great! smells clean but also keeps my dishes clean i will still keep buying this. i use this almost everday
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Helena, MT

I love it :) It smells great and works very good! The baking soda gets my dishes so clean! Very affordable price!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Ridgefield, WA

Great scent and it works great on my pots and pans. I don't have to let them soak for long before they are clean.
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL

I like the clean scent, the color, the price, and most importantly that it doesn't leave my hands dry and flakey.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.