BY PALMOLIVE #51 in Dish Soap

• Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...5 Answers
Monica C.
Monica C.
Saint Cloud, FL
One of my favorite scents and it cleans my dishes well and lathers really well. I usually buy this one.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Amazing for dishwash and hand wash, removed the toughest stains while keeping your dishes in good shape
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
Just recently tried this soap and loved it! Gets your dishes nice and clean and doesn't leave a residue
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA
Great product for washing dishes by hand, I don't find it as drying as the other dish soaps out there.
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
HOUMA, LA
I love this new scent. It cleans amazingly and smells really good. Its my favorite scent of palmolive.
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.
Husband felt the ecologically responsible soaps didn't work well, so he bought this one -- we love it.
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Spring valley, CA
This works so good and doesn't dry out my hands. I like how this one is not super scented or anything
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
Love the fusions. Awesome scent same great cleaning power and deodorizer. All at an affordable price.
Danixa R.
Danixa R.
Caguas
Palmolive, lime and baking soda, the perfect combination for ultra clean dishes and an amazing smell.
member-cedbb0d55
member-cedbb0d55
Fort Worth, TX
this palmolive dish soap is great works very good and is very affortable it also has very good smell
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.