Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (160)
My mother has used this brand religiously since I was a child and now I try to get it every time I buy.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Saint Cloud, FL
One of my favorite scents and it cleans my dishes well and lathers really well. I usually buy this one.
 Taylor   .
Taylor .
Tampa, FL
Love this stuff at my kitchen sink. Smells great and it actually gets the job done. Definitely worth it
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA
Great product for washing dishes by hand, I don't find it as drying as the other dish soaps out there.
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
HOUMA, LA
I love this new scent. It cleans amazingly and smells really good. Its my favorite scent of palmolive.
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.
Husband felt the ecologically responsible soaps didn't work well, so he bought this one -- we love it.
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
Love the fusions. Awesome scent same great cleaning power and deodorizer. All at an affordable price.
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Spring Valley, CA
This works so good and doesn't dry out my hands. I like how this one is not super scented or anything
Danixa R.
Danixa R.
Caguas
Nov. 8, 2016, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Palmolive, lime and baking soda, the perfect combination for ultra clean dishes and an amazing smell.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Despega muy bien la grasa de los trastes, rinde mucho y es economico!
Mi suegra y yo lo ultilizamos!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?