Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Christina V.
Christina V.

The baking soda adds an extra powerful cleaning touch that helps scrub away grime. Can be drying for the hands though.
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Fort Campbell, KY

Palmolive has been around since I was a little girl. It really works on tough grease and bubbles up like I want it to!
hailey s.
hailey s.
Shelbyville, IN

Palmoive fusion clean is great it cleans oily stuff and hard to scrub stiff. It lifts the food right from the dishes .
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Buckeye, AZ

The smells are amazing and i especially like this one because it doesnt take a lot of scrubbing to get the grease off.
catherine g.
catherine g.
Walkertown, NC

I got this in my supermom voxbox. I love it. it works great. it smells great. I've bought it since I got it in my box.
Michelle  W.
Michelle W.
Tampa, FL

I use this product as a back up but find it dries out my hands. Will need to look at the product to see what is in it.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Cincinnati, OH

I received this in a past VoxBox and I love it! The products is great at breaking up tough grease and smells amazing!!
isha j.
isha j.

Works well but not really great do not buy this product you will waste a lot of money for no reason not a good prodct
Púré Í.
Púré Í.
Grand Rapids, MI

Cleans good with grease and messed pains when they need to soak always love the baking soda grew up on it with my mom
Marcy C.
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson, OK

Got this from Influenster aND really l liked it. Works well and the price is right. Will repurchase. Nice scent also.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now