Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Toronto

This dish soap smells incredible (like actual fresh limes) and works really well. I bought this at Loblaws and absolutely love it.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
DETROIT, MI

My favorite dish soap. Not only do my pots smell clean but after having my hands in the water for awhile they don't come out ashy.
THIS HELPS GET RID OF ANY STAINS AND IS VERY HANDDY.THE PRICE IS GOOD AND RESONABLE.ALSO WITH BAKING SODA
AND LIME HELPS EVEN MORE
Kristin G.
Kristin G.

I love this soap I feel like not only does it clean great, smells good but also the baking soda deodorizes so dishes smell cleaner
Freya L.
Freya L.
Miami, Fl

Me gusta este jabón para regar muy bueno y tiene un olor estupendo, este huele a limón y me encanta ha que no maltrata las manos.
Cybelle C.
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA

I usually used Dawn. And one day I wanted to try something differently and I tried this one. But I won't go back to anything else
Nicki D.
Nicki D.

Leaves my dishes looking very clean and brand new. This is my go to dish soap and it doesn't dry out my hands and it smells good.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Richlands, NC

I got this sample in an influenster box and I haven't used another kind since! Smells great and gets the stuck on food right off
Candice W.
Candice W.
Pt Charlotte, FL

Palmolive is great for pre-washing my dishes. It works wonderfully and does not dry out my skin. The scent is very nice as well.
Mia T.
Mia T.
Manitowoc, WI

I love this dish soap. It smells fantastic and a little goes along way. Love that it uses baking soda to help clean tough spots.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now