Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Desirae A.
Desirae A.
La Vista, NE

Great soap. Cuts greased smells great a ND really gets stuck on food off! Also easy on your hands so no dryness!
John G.
John G.
Delavan

Cleans great. Broke down grease good. Gentle on my hands. Purchased at target at a reasonable price. Nice smell
jenessa F.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA

Amazing I love this soap the smell is delicious add well works great!!! Sometimes you can score good cupons too
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
West seneca , Ny

This scent may be my favorite. I feel like it cleans my dishes good and doesn't leave any greasy mess left over.
Makes washing dishes not so bad!! I recommend it! 🍳🍳🍴🍽🍽🍽 great product left my hands smooth and clean after use
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN

I love the new Palmolive Fusion dish detergents. It has baking soda which is a great natural cleaning product.
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Pima, az

Love this stuff. Smells amazing and doesn't dry out my hands. Also works pretty good on stubborn food residue.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Memphis, TN

I tried this one day and I've been hooked ever since ! Dishes are squeaky clean and the fragrance is nice also
Leigh R.
Leigh R.
Columbia , SC

They're detergents always smell so good and concentrated I don't have to use a lot of soap to get dishes clean
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
North Chicago, IL

Love this soap sooooo much . It never dry my hands. It also does a very good job I will recommend to everyone.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now