Add a Photo

#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Libby A.
Libby A.

Smells great, I do have to use a little more soap to lather real well. No lotion in the product so hands are usually dry.
stephanie m.
stephanie m.

I got a bottle in my voxbox and i love it just wish it came in different scents I would definitely buy loved the way it cleaned
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Indio, CA

Love love love it! Smells so good and is strong enough that you only need a small dash on the sponge to get the job done!
Danielle O.
Danielle O.

Although this smells amazing and cleans well I didn't realize it wasn't antibacterial so I go and buy the orange one now.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Memphis, TN

Works great on hard to remove scum and food. Leaves you hands feeling soft and light scented. I love this dish detergent.
Bridgett D.
Bridgett D.
Campbellsvlle, KY

Really like this fish soap. Gets our dishes clean the first time and side quite nicely. I really like the smell as well.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Geraldine, Al

Very effective on even my most caked on dishes. The scent is lovely. Doesn't dry out my skin. Very affordable price too.
Bobbi P.
Bobbi P.
Kingston

Didn't like the smell very much but the product cleaned very well. Didn't need much to clean dishes only a teaspoon full
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Attleboro Fls, MA

Washes away all of the grease, leaving dishes clean....the lime scent makes it pleasant and hands smell great after too!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX

I feel this works just as good as other brands out there. Tough stains and build up are easy to clean with this product.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now