Add a Photo

#13 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
isha j.
isha j.

Works well but not really great do not buy this product you will waste a lot of money for no reason not a good prodct
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Mathis, Tx

One of my favorite soaps to use. It leaves my hands super soft even after about an hour of carefully washing dishes.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Rome, GA

Smells super refreshing and really attacks greasy dishes and build up. No film and easy on my hands and fingernails.
Elise J.
Elise J.

Love the smells of these and they work so well! I've purchased these over and over again and they never disappoint.
Spring K.
Spring K.
Vevay, IN

Love this stuff! Love the smell and the way it cleans. Plus it it doesn't dry my hands. Works very well all in all.
Maryam B.
Maryam B.
Urbana, IL

My go-to dish soap. Super effective and really does the job of making sure all the food and dirt are off my plates.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA

Smells delicious! Also has the power of traditional Palmolive which is a brand that I will buy time and time again.
Dara M.
Dara M.

Got this in my box box loved it. Smelled awesome and worked great. Love his brand. Walmart and other stores sell it
Candace W.
Candace W.

Great soap. I use it all the time. Palmolive is good. Never understood people who were picky about their dish soap.
Fatima F.
Fatima F.

I live for this product i just really like the smell and the way it leaves the dishes i really enjoy this product.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.