Add a Photo

#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

Good degreaser. Good with dishes and even more with your hands. Love how it smells and how it cleans. Really affordable.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Arcadia, SC

This soap works really well against grease. a little goes a long way! and the price is great!! the smell is amazing to !
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX

I feel this works just as good as other brands out there. Tough stains and build up are easy to clean with this product.
Tracey C.
Tracey C.
Sweet Springs, MO

Dishes are clean, my hands are soft and the smell is good - I love this dish soap. It works well and is nice and bubbly.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Counce, TN

I love how clean this gets my dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps do which is definitely a plus
Janeth G.
Janeth G.

I just bought this product i haven't test it out I am waiting for my other dish soap to finish hopefully it cleans good
Tabitha T.
Tabitha T.
Ferriday, LA

Love it!!! It gets your dishes clean and doubt have to feel and see if the Grace is still on them wow is the big for it
Gaby Z.
Gaby Z.

I really enjoy the smell of this product. The bottle is nice. It doesn't leave your hands super dry like other products
steven j.
steven j.

Gets all the hard stuck on food off doesn't leave streaks on glass smelly great to makes your hands soft after using it
Fatin O.
Fatin O.
Sterling Hts, MI

This product really takes all the grease out of many dishes I clean and it leaves the smell of freshness in every dish!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?

Join Now