Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Amy P.
Amy P.
Evansville, IN

I really love the smell of this soap! It works great on stuck on messes and greasy dishes. And it's gentle on my hands.
Fatin O.
Fatin O.
Sterling Hts, MI

This product really takes all the grease out of many dishes I clean and it leaves the smell of freshness in every dish!
Juana H.
Juana H.
Carlsbad, NM

I recently discovered this dish soap at the store and in so glad I did! It smells good and leaves my dishes very clean.
Michelle  W.
Michelle W.
Tampa, FL

I use this product as a back up but find it dries out my hands. Will need to look at the product to see what is in it.
Christina V.
Christina V.

The baking soda adds an extra powerful cleaning touch that helps scrub away grime. Can be drying for the hands though.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Cincinnati, OH

I received this in a past VoxBox and I love it! The products is great at breaking up tough grease and smells amazing!!
hailey s.
hailey s.
Shelbyville, IN

Palmoive fusion clean is great it cleans oily stuff and hard to scrub stiff. It lifts the food right from the dishes .
catherine g.
catherine g.
Walkertown, NC

I got this in my supermom voxbox. I love it. it works great. it smells great. I've bought it since I got it in my box.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Buckeye, AZ

The smells are amazing and i especially like this one because it doesnt take a lot of scrubbing to get the grease off.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.

This ain't no joke. I love this! It actually start removing waste without me scrubing. Hot water and soap. Perfection.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now