BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Jeannie F.
Husband felt the ecologically responsible soaps didn't work well, so he bought this one -- we love it.
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA
Great product for washing dishes by hand, I don't find it as drying as the other dish soaps out there.
Marisol D.
Spring valley, CA
This works so good and doesn't dry out my hands. I like how this one is not super scented or anything
Chrystal S.
Love the fusions. Awesome scent same great cleaning power and deodorizer. All at an affordable price.
Vanessa M.
Despega muy bien la grasa de los trastes, rinde mucho y es economico!
Mi suegra y yo lo ultilizamos!
member-cedbb0d55
Fort Worth, TX
this palmolive dish soap is great works very good and is very affortable it also has very good smell
Che'Mari B.
Daytona Beach, FL
This dish soap is okay. I want it to not leave soap scum on my dishes because thats not attravctive.
Jenna S.
Great smelling and grease cutting. Reminds me of childhood when my mom would wash the dishes with me
Maria L.
The scent rocks!! Love it! You can never go wrong with Palmolive. Been used in my family for decades
Amy M.
Franklin, NC
Love the scents this brand makes. Is not as harsh on your hands as some other brands. Decent price.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?