BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Hayley R.
Salem, OR
The original works just fine as a dish soap but the smell literally makes me sick to my stomach I can't stand it I had to switch to other scents
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
This is my new favorite dish liquid. It gets anything off your dishes. It doesn't take a lot of detergent to work. A great value for your money.
Kasey I.
Jackson, GA
When I'm looking for a cheap and easy dish soap this is what I get. It's thinner than Dawn so I end up using more but it still gets the job done.
Jennifer C.
Love this soap for the smell and grease technology. I think it gets my dishes super clean and I hand wash dishes daily. I would highly recommend.
Keyla B.
Norcross, GA
Baking soda and Lime is the perfect combo. Greasy dishes are usually hard to wash but this makes it easier, i love it. The pink one is good too.
Tara R.
Acworth, GA
I usually use palmolive dish soap to pre wash the dishes before they go to the dishwasher. I feel it makes my dishes just a little more clean.
Alyxandra P.
I got this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I really like this dish soap, it gets tough stuff off and smells nice.
Vanessa Anne T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is very good for cleaning surfaces. I highly recommend this for cleaning white tiles because it removes mildue and stains easily.
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC
If you like a clean scent and a hint of lime this is for you. I love buying this brand. It helps pick up grease, dry / sticky foods so easily.
Neen B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Bing members baking soda and lime and this dish washing detergent I literally just allow my dishes to soak in it and the scum slides right off.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?