Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Kymberly D.
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA

I recently received a sample of this to try for free and I loved it. My hands are smooth and the smell is fabulous
Heather M.
Heather M.

Great scent and it works great on my pots and pans. I don't have to let them soak for long before they are clean.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.

I bought this the last time I bought detergent for my dishes and it smells good and washes the dishes fairly well
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL

I like the clean scent, the color, the price, and most importantly that it doesn't leave my hands dry and flakey.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Helena, MT

I love it :) It smells great and works very good! The baking soda gets my dishes so clean! Very affordable price!
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV

Good cleaning power. Better than most dish soap. Gets stuck on food off with soaking for a short period of time.
Kashayla W.
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX

I like this soap a lot! It smells sooooo good and your hands are really soft if you use this in your dish water!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Albion, NY

Love this soap. A little goes a long way! Cleans dishes really well without leaving a residue behind. Good smell
Retha G.
Retha G.
Buford, GA

Real good product! Got in my mom box from Influenster. Smells really good! Cleans dishes really well! I like it!
Kedene N.
Kedene N.
Brooklyn, NY

After getting this product, I couldn't wait to see it on the shelves. Arguable the best dish washing soap EVER!!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now