Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (157)
Taina G.
Taina G.

I received this complimentary in a voxbox to use and give a review and I loved it. How it smells really good and cleans really well.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Walstonburg, NC

Love this dish soap a little comes a long way no need to do alot of scrubbing this soap with hot water works wonders & smells great
Leigha R.
Leigha R.
Mississauga

Incredible scent. It truly does remove all grease, grime and disgusting build up. Definitely something to go out of the way to buy.
Julie M.
Julie M.

Cleans great. Helps to remove grease from the dishes great. Also has a great smell. I've even used it in my solution for my floors.
katherine r.
katherine r.
Hazleton, PA

Is always make my dishes clean with a great smell.......all my family but it we all love it the Palmolive is the best
...
...

Krystall A.
Krystall A.
Bismarck , ND

Awesome dish soap! Works well with tough baked on messes. Also smells super great, very different from any of the others out there.
loly luz e.
loly luz e.

Excelente hace su trabajo quita la grasa y deja los platos relucientes lo recomiendo ademas quita los peores olores recommendadisimo
Kim
Kim

Cleans very well and smells awesome. I think the baking soda and lime help to cut greases very well and also to clean my hands too
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Phoenix, AZ

I absolutely love this dish soap. I always buy it when it is on sale and stock up. It washes dishes easily and is great on grease!
Love this product!! Definitely recommend! Does the job and smells amazing. Love that they have all different scents to choose from
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now