BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
I have been using this for a while at home as a basic cleaner. It gets the job done and cuts grease well
Priss C.
Priss C.
Works well and smells nicely also. I have no complaints about this product. I would recommend to anyone.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Es muy buen producto deja los trastes muy limpios y oliendo muy bien , hace bastante espuma es increíble
Calley W.
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
Love this soap since trying it in my voxbox! Gets our dishes sparkly clean, even with the caked on mess!
Yoshino J.
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA
I keep tapping the orange one but it takes me here so... idk. soap is soap. the orange one smells good.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
GARLAND, TX
I received this in my last VoxBox and I never thought I could love a dish soap but this stuff is great!
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
Just recently tried this soap and loved it! Gets your dishes nice and clean and doesn't leave a residue
Sara P.
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
Mega Parent Expert
Love this dish soap. Very bubbly and cleans the dishes great. This is especially good fir greasy dishes
Renee R.
Renee R.
Plantation, FL
Cuts through grease and grime. Smells great and a little goes a long way. The price is awesome as well.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Amazing for dishwash and hand wash, removed the toughest stains while keeping your dishes in good shape
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.