Add a Photo

Photos (160)
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
glassboro, NJ
I have been using this for a while at home as a basic cleaner. It gets the job done and cuts grease well
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Nov. 17, 2016, 10:04 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Es muy buen producto deja los trastes muy limpios y oliendo muy bien , hace bastante espuma es increíble
Priss C.
Priss C.
Works well and smells nicely also. I have no complaints about this product. I would recommend to anyone.
Calley W.
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
Love this soap since trying it in my voxbox! Gets our dishes sparkly clean, even with the caked on mess!
Renee R.
Renee R.
Plantation, FL
Cuts through grease and grime. Smells great and a little goes a long way. The price is awesome as well.
Yoshino J.
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA
I keep tapping the orange one but it takes me here so... idk. soap is soap. the orange one smells good.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Saint Cloud, FL
One of my favorite scents and it cleans my dishes well and lathers really well. I usually buy this one.
My mother has used this brand religiously since I was a child and now I try to get it every time I buy.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
Just recently tried this soap and loved it! Gets your dishes nice and clean and doesn't leave a residue
 Taylor   .
Taylor .
Tampa, FL
Love this stuff at my kitchen sink. Smells great and it actually gets the job done. Definitely worth it
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?