BY PALMOLIVE #20 in Dish Soap

Jen H.
Jen H.
Holly springs, Nc
I love this, it's so refreshing and clean smelling! I love to clean my sink with it after doing the dishes.
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.
Palmolive is my go to brand BUT this one has baking soda which creates more bubbles for extra clean dishes!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
I love that a little goes a long way and gets the dishes clean and very reasonable price and very effective
Abigail E.
Abigail E.
San Diego, CA
It really removes grease and 24 hour stuck on food. It cleans good and smells good. I really love using it.
Elia C.
Elia C.
I like the baking soda in this dish soap, it lets me know it's really working and the smell is really good!
Mikael W.
Mikael W.
Bluffton, Sc
I'm a Palmolive fan after using dish soap. Not only does it smell great my dishes have never been so clean
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Detroit, MI
Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime. just know that anything with baking soda is gonna clean!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SOAP TO USE! I LOVE the smell of this and it leaves my dishes smelling clean.
Wilnes G.
Wilnes G.
Waterbury, CT
Palome leave the dishes clean and cut the grease right away. Pots looks like new and leaves ur hands soft.
Kassie P.
Kassie P.
I feel anything with Baking Soda helps clean something a bit more so I definitely appreciate this product.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.