BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Claudia B.
Received this as a sampler a few months ago and I really liked it. I was able to find it at Smart and Final.It has a nice scent and did a great job
Courtney J.
Hobbs, NM
This smelled good but I feel like the bubbles ran out quick. I like that it had baking soda in it, Received this product complimentary for testing.
Brittany J.
I feel like with this one compared to the regular palmolives my dishes come out super clean everytime even if they are caked before it washed them!
Stephanie R.
It works well, especially when it came to cleaning my children's cups and bottles. It had a nice aroma but it did not linger after the dishes dried
Paige M.
Xenia, OH
I only use Palmolive! I refuse anything else. It always leaves my dishes clean and never greasy. It isn't overpriced by any means. Very effective!
Christina B.
Recently got the soap for the coupon in man I can tell you it is great. And it's cheap and affordable and I love it. I would recommend it to anyone
Liz E.
Sebring, FL
Love love ;) it smells great and works amazing. Ive always used baking soda for cleaning and this just made it 100 times easier when doing dishes
Jennifer C.
Love this soap for the smell and grease technology. I think it gets my dishes super clean and I hand wash dishes daily. I would highly recommend.
Veronica C.
Baytown, TX
I really like the lemony smell of this product and anything with baking soda you know is gonna do its job when it comes to cleaning those dishes
Holli C.
Corsicana
It gets our dishes clean and doesn't leave residue. That's all we really need and want it to do. Can't really get excited about cleaning dishes.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?