BY PALMOLIVE #59 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA
I keep tapping the orange one but it takes me here so... idk. soap is soap. the orange one smells good.
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
Love this dish soap. Very bubbly and cleans the dishes great. This is especially good fir greasy dishes
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Amazing for dishwash and hand wash, removed the toughest stains while keeping your dishes in good shape
Renee R.
Plantation, FL
Cuts through grease and grime. Smells great and a little goes a long way. The price is awesome as well.
My mother has used this brand religiously since I was a child and now I try to get it every time I buy.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
Just recently tried this soap and loved it! Gets your dishes nice and clean and doesn't leave a residue
Monica C.
Saint Cloud, FL
One of my favorite scents and it cleans my dishes well and lathers really well. I usually buy this one.
Nichole H.
GARLAND, TX
I received this in my last VoxBox and I never thought I could love a dish soap but this stuff is great!
 Taylor   .
Tampa, FL
Love this stuff at my kitchen sink. Smells great and it actually gets the job done. Definitely worth it
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA
Great product for washing dishes by hand, I don't find it as drying as the other dish soaps out there.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?