Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

I just recently found this kind of Palmolive, and just love it. I found it a Wal mart. It cleans my dishes very good. It smell nice too.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ

Very good dishwashing soap gets my dishes super clean quickly and has a fresh scent to keep my dishes smelling free of orders from food
Aneth M.
Aneth M.

I am currently using this same exact dish soap and love it. I like how it works on tough stains like grease and its easy on your hands.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Columbus, MS

This is a great product. It works very well and smells great. It isn't hard on your hands either. This product is well worth the money.
Madie T.
Madie T.
Kokomo, IN

This soap is single handedly the best dish soap I've ever used. The scent is amazing and leaves dishes smelling clean for a long time!
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il

Recibi este jabón en mi súper mom voxbox y desde ese entonces siempre lo compro me encanta como huele y hace mucha espuma y dura mucho
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Peru, IL

Good dishsoap, great price. Like all the different scents the brand makes. This particular ones has a nice scent & gets the job done.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN

I love love this soap! It smells great and helps cut through the grease and gets all the hard to get stuff off all the pots and pans.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Las Cruces, NM

This dish soap cuts through grease and stuck on foods so well. It has a nice clean lime scent to it. It is very gentle on your hands.
Luz Esther O.
Luz Esther O.

Theres time that if I'm in a hurry i just grab a palmolive or dawn.. i really enjoy both...palmolive always gets me with their scents
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now