Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Amy P.
Amy P.
Evansville, IN

I really love the smell of this soap! It works great on stuck on messes and greasy dishes. And it's gentle on my hands.
Juana H.
Juana H.
Carlsbad, NM

I recently discovered this dish soap at the store and in so glad I did! It smells good and leaves my dishes very clean.
Christina V.
Christina V.

The baking soda adds an extra powerful cleaning touch that helps scrub away grime. Can be drying for the hands though.
Michelle  W.
Michelle W.
Tampa, FL

I use this product as a back up but find it dries out my hands. Will need to look at the product to see what is in it.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX

I loved getting this in my voxbox to test and review from influesnster it leave my hands soft and never dries them out
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Fort Campbell, KY

Palmolive has been around since I was a little girl. It really works on tough grease and bubbles up like I want it to!
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Cincinnati, OH

I received this in a past VoxBox and I love it! The products is great at breaking up tough grease and smells amazing!!
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Buckeye, AZ

The smells are amazing and i especially like this one because it doesnt take a lot of scrubbing to get the grease off.
hailey s.
hailey s.
Shelbyville, IN

Palmoive fusion clean is great it cleans oily stuff and hard to scrub stiff. It lifts the food right from the dishes .
Miranda W.
Miranda W.

This ain't no joke. I love this! It actually start removing waste without me scrubing. Hot water and soap. Perfection.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.