Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Riley, MI

Cuts through grease way better than average Palmolive! Gets stuck on food off and leaves them way cleaner with no residue.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.

Great on the greAse, hard on the hands!! Really effective and nice smelling but a bit hard on hands. Need to wear gloves.
Katelyn V.
Katelyn V.
Alamo Heights, TX

Great smell. bubbles nicely. It is also soft on my hands as I will use it as a hand soap. Great price and nice packaging.
Brie D.
Brie D.
Belton, TX

This oroducr really helps with removal of stains and food on dishes. Soft on the hands and the scent is not overwhelming.
Whitney E.
Whitney E.

Just tried this product for the first time! It works great and smells even better. I will definantly be buying it again !
Libby A.
Libby A.

Smells great, I do have to use a little more soap to lather real well. No lotion in the product so hands are usually dry.
stephanie m.
stephanie m.

I got a bottle in my voxbox and i love it just wish it came in different scents I would definitely buy loved the way it cleaned
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Indio, CA

Love love love it! Smells so good and is strong enough that you only need a small dash on the sponge to get the job done!
Danielle O.
Danielle O.

Although this smells amazing and cleans well I didn't realize it wasn't antibacterial so I go and buy the orange one now.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Memphis, TN

Works great on hard to remove scum and food. Leaves you hands feeling soft and light scented. I love this dish detergent.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now