BY PALMOLIVE #64 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Karen W.
Lake Charles, LA
I love the scent of this Palmolive dish soap. It's a little drying for my hands but I still love it. Very good value when compared to other products.
Cari F.
Cantrall, IL
Palmolive fusion and the Palmolive oxi clean are my overall favorites over any other dish soap. Leaves me feeling very confident my dishes are clean.
Jacob S.
Schertz, TX
This stuff is just okay. I feel like it doesn't clean my dishes 100% and the smell isn't too strong. I like it to smell strong. But overall it's okay
Heidi L.
Nice cirtus scen . Gets the job done. I've rotated this out with Dawn platinum and it cleans just as well and is less harsh on my hands. Good price.
Kerra A.
Palmolive is a great product. I love the bottle shape. Easy to use, smells great, cleans effectively. It's not harsh on the hands. It cuts grease.
Stephanie R.
It works well, especially when it came to cleaning my children's cups and bottles. It had a nice aroma but it did not linger after the dishes dried
Courtney J.
Hobbs, NM
This smelled good but I feel like the bubbles ran out quick. I like that it had baking soda in it, Received this product complimentary for testing.
Vane I.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love how this soap remove everything from the dishes and how leaves this amazing smell on them! It perfect and the price you can't beat that 👍🏼👍🏼
Kim S.
Dallas, TX
I haven't used Palmolive in a while but this formula seems very interesting and something I'd want to try. Will definitely be looking out for this
Paige B.
Greenville , OH
This is great dish liquid. It smells really great and works really well. I think this works just as good as Dawn and makes the dishes really clean.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?