Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

I got this as a free sample and I really like how tough this soap is on grease and how clean and fresh smelling the soap is.
Bree F.
Bree F.
New London, MO

I got this in the super mom vox box and it works great! It really cuts the grease in my pans. And it smells really good too.
leanna b.
leanna b.
Riverside, CA

Works the best. Baking soda is a secret weapon for tough foods. Worth the money, not overly expensive and has a good scent.
Lia L.
Lia L.

Great extra "umpfh" on grease. I've always been a palolive fan, and will definitely be adding this type to my shopping list
Kylar K.
Kylar K.
negaunee

i love this!! it cleans my dishes and it smells so good. it it tough on the dishes but soft on my hands, totally recommend!
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA

Cleans and leaves a great scent in the kitchen. Doesn't leave smudges or marks I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ravinder K.
Ravinder K.

I do not recommend this to everyome because the scent for me is super strong/ as much as i love palmlive i do not like this
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Riley, MI

Cuts through grease way better than average Palmolive! Gets stuck on food off and leaves them way cleaner with no residue.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY

Really like these. They dissolve grease well and I enjoy the fragrance. My favorite is probably the grapefruit one though.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Morgan City, LA

It leaves you skin feeling nice and smooth. it also gets the tough grease stains off dishes. I usually buy these in bulks.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?