BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Brianna K.
Rochester, MN
I received this is in my #supermomvoxbox and I absolutely love this soap! Most dish soaps give me really bad rash on my hands but this doesn't. I love how it also has baking soda and lime in it. I love the smell and how clean my dishes are when I'm done cleaning them with this. Definitely would recommend to everyone.
Leslie G.
Camas, Wa
Great for cutting grease! Since I hand wash my pots and pans, it's important that I use a detergent that's tough on grease, but sensitive enough for my hands and I've found both in this new dish soap!
christina s.
Phoenix , AZ
I received this product free for testing purposes. I already use palmolive at home anyway so I was super excited to try a new product and like always palmolive never fails me!! Gets all the gunk and grease off my dishes and leaves them sparkling clean! Absolutely no complains and I will repurchase!
Heather B.
Phoenix, AZ
#PalmoliveFusion is amazing! With 6 kids I always have a sink full! I am absolutely in love with Palmolive!
Kirstin K.
Mount Wolf, PA
I just picked up this item to use at home and I love it! the smell is amazing. It also gets nice and soap and leaves my fishes clean!
Lauren L.
Riley, MI
Cuts through grease way better than average Palmolive! Gets stuck on food off and leaves them way cleaner with no residue.
Heather T.
Franklin, LA
Its great smells good , works great on the dishes , soaps up great and really cleans the dishes well for being free .
Courtney J.
Hobbs, NM
This smelled good but I feel like the bubbles ran out quick. I like that it had baking soda in it, Received this product complimentary for testing.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
This is a very nice dish soap that lathers really well and makes dishes look and feel very clean! It smells great as well because it has a strong lime smell and I love it! It's very affordable and is easy to find because it's all over the shelves at Walmart!
Sarah B.
SIOUX CITY, IA
This dish soap definitely still has the Palmolive smell but with a hint of lime that is really nice. I had a big sink of dishes to get through and it definitely made a big impact. Cut through grease and stuck on food well. It's thinner than some which meant I had to be careful how hard I squeezed the bottle. Good stuff though!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?