Add a Photo

#13 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

Good degreaser. Good with dishes and even more with your hands. Love how it smells and how it cleans. Really affordable.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Counce, TN

I love how clean this gets my dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps do which is definitely a plus
Tracey C.
Tracey C.
Sweet Springs, MO

Dishes are clean, my hands are soft and the smell is good - I love this dish soap. It works well and is nice and bubbly.
Janeth G.
Janeth G.

I just bought this product i haven't test it out I am waiting for my other dish soap to finish hopefully it cleans good
Pierina M.
Pierina M.
Naugatuck, CT

I love love love the smell of this dish soap. I finished the bottle and repurchased more of it. Great smell for summer.
Fatin O.
Fatin O.
Sterling Hts, MI

This product really takes all the grease out of many dishes I clean and it leaves the smell of freshness in every dish!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Evansville, IN

I really love the smell of this soap! It works great on stuck on messes and greasy dishes. And it's gentle on my hands.
Juana H.
Juana H.
Carlsbad, NM

I recently discovered this dish soap at the store and in so glad I did! It smells good and leaves my dishes very clean.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Buckeye, AZ

The smells are amazing and i especially like this one because it doesnt take a lot of scrubbing to get the grease off.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.

This ain't no joke. I love this! It actually start removing waste without me scrubing. Hot water and soap. Perfection.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.