BY PALMOLIVE #51 in Dish Soap

• Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...5 Answers
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Worked great at removing grease and grime without having to soak dishes for a long time. It smelled good too!
Jaimee P.
Jaimee P.
Marlton, NJ
Get my dishes clean and smelling great regardless of what I have cooked and how much it has stuck to the dish
Gina C.
Gina C.
San Antonio, TX
Love that this soap has baking soda. Keeps the dishes and sink clean. Scent is great and is gentle on hands.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Fennville , MI
Received this as a sample in one of my boxes and fell in love with the smell. Only dish soap I purchase now.
Trinity S.
Trinity S.
Very effective and the scent is wonderful. The baking soda really helps when cleaning and is very effective.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
Got it in my supermom voxbox. smells great and works fantastically- no grease issues, cuts right through it.
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville
I really like this dish detergent. It has a wonderful scent and does wonders on removing grease from dishes.
Dominika J.
Dominika J.
This smells great and removes tough spots while washing. I only hand wash and this is quick and easy to use.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Works really well. Tough on grease and you don't have to use as much. Smells good but not harsh on the hands
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.
Mega Parent Expert
Palmolive is my go to brand BUT this one has baking soda which creates more bubbles for extra clean dishes!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.