Add a Photo

Photos (158)
hailey s.
hailey s.
Shelbyville, IN

Palmoive fusion clean is great it cleans oily stuff and hard to scrub stiff. It lifts the food right from the dishes .
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX

I loved getting this in my voxbox to test and review from influesnster it leave my hands soft and never dries them out
Christina V.
Christina V.

The baking soda adds an extra powerful cleaning touch that helps scrub away grime. Can be drying for the hands though.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Cincinnati, OH

I received this in a past VoxBox and I love it! The products is great at breaking up tough grease and smells amazing!!
catherine g.
catherine g.
Walkertown, NC

I got this in my supermom voxbox. I love it. it works great. it smells great. I've bought it since I got it in my box.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.

This ain't no joke. I love this! It actually start removing waste without me scrubing. Hot water and soap. Perfection.
Marcy C.
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson, OK

Got this from Influenster aND really l liked it. Works well and the price is right. Will repurchase. Nice scent also.
Púré Í.
Púré Í.
Grand Rapids, MI

Cleans good with grease and messed pains when they need to soak always love the baking soda grew up on it with my mom
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Anything with lime smell is such a refreshing smell and not to mention it has baking soda which is a aide to cleaning
isha j.
isha j.

Works well but not really great do not buy this product you will waste a lot of money for no reason not a good prodct
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now