Add a Photo

Photos (160)
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Elkton, VA
I love the fusion Palmolive. They have a wonderful scent and they don't leave a greasy residue on your dishes
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Worked great at removing grease and grime without having to soak dishes for a long time. It smelled good too!
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Works really well. Tough on grease and you don't have to use as much. Smells good but not harsh on the hands
Erica M.
Erica M.
Fennville, MI
Received this as a sample in one of my boxes and fell in love with the smell. Only dish soap I purchase now.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
Got it in my supermom voxbox. smells great and works fantastically- no grease issues, cuts right through it.
Dominika J.
Dominika J.
This smells great and removes tough spots while washing. I only hand wash and this is quick and easy to use.
Trinity S.
Trinity S.
Very effective and the scent is wonderful. The baking soda really helps when cleaning and is very effective.
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville
I really like this dish detergent. It has a wonderful scent and does wonders on removing grease from dishes.
Gina C.
Gina C.
San Antonio, TX
Dec. 4, 2016, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Love that this soap has baking soda. Keeps the dishes and sink clean. Scent is great and is gentle on hands.
Heather B.
Heather B.
PHOENIX, AZ
#PalmoliveFusion is amazing! With 6 kids I always have a sink full! I am absolutely in love with Palmolive!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.