Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Tondzra H.
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI

I love that this product has the baking soda in it. It's feels great on my hands and my dishes are always clean afterward.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

I like the smell, and feel of it on my hands. It works well and don't need a lot to get my dishes clean and looking great.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY

Really like these. They dissolve grease well and I enjoy the fragrance. My favorite is probably the grapefruit one though.
Danielle O.
Danielle O.

Although this smells amazing and cleans well I didn't realize it wasn't antibacterial so I go and buy the orange one now.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Indio, CA

Love love love it! Smells so good and is strong enough that you only need a small dash on the sponge to get the job done!
Libby A.
Libby A.

Smells great, I do have to use a little more soap to lather real well. No lotion in the product so hands are usually dry.
Whitney E.
Whitney E.

Just tried this product for the first time! It works great and smells even better. I will definantly be buying it again !
Brie D.
Brie D.
Belton, TX

This oroducr really helps with removal of stains and food on dishes. Soft on the hands and the scent is not overwhelming.
stephanie m.
stephanie m.

I got a bottle in my voxbox and i love it just wish it came in different scents I would definitely buy loved the way it cleaned
Valerie B.
Valerie B.

Great on the greAse, hard on the hands!! Really effective and nice smelling but a bit hard on hands. Need to wear gloves.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now