BY PALMOLIVE #25 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
TAMRA H.
TAMRA H.
Bentonville, AR
Smells amazing. packaged well. definitely does amazing @ cleaning dishes. i recommended this most definitely.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Elkton, VA
I love the fusion Palmolive. They have a wonderful scent and they don't leave a greasy residue on your dishes
Trinity S.
Trinity S.
Very effective and the scent is wonderful. The baking soda really helps when cleaning and is very effective.
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville
I really like this dish detergent. It has a wonderful scent and does wonders on removing grease from dishes.
Gina C.
Gina C.
San Antonio, TX
Love that this soap has baking soda. Keeps the dishes and sink clean. Scent is great and is gentle on hands.
Dominika J.
Dominika J.
This smells great and removes tough spots while washing. I only hand wash and this is quick and easy to use.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Fennville, MI
Received this as a sample in one of my boxes and fell in love with the smell. Only dish soap I purchase now.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
Got it in my supermom voxbox. smells great and works fantastically- no grease issues, cuts right through it.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Works really well. Tough on grease and you don't have to use as much. Smells good but not harsh on the hands
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.
Palmolive is my go to brand BUT this one has baking soda which creates more bubbles for extra clean dishes!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.