Add a Photo

#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (160)
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
I have been totally satisfied with this soap from the moment I got it to the last drop. Everything was easy to clean, smelled amazing, didn't take a whole lot to complete all our dishes, and the bonus was my hands were so soft and smooth. I highly recommend this dish soap and know that I will be using this brand over the others from now on!
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Nashua , NH
I'm usually a creature of habit and a dawn dish soap gal! Got this to sample in my super mom box box and the rest is history Baked chicken parm in a glass means burnt cheese on glass.. Soaked in this new Palmolive and it slid right off with ease!! Love the combo.. Just would love if it came it different scents!! Will for sure buy again!!
Shawanda D.
Shawanda D.
Newport News, VA
I received this in exchange for an honest review. I love the Palmolive Fusion Clean with baking soda and lime. It really gets the gunk off of ur pots and pans. It also makes a great lather with just a little squeeze of the product. You do not need to use a lot. I will be buying this the next time I go shopping for all my kitchen messes.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
Love this product. I am natoriuse for leaving my pans with baked on grime because I don't want to scrub at them, but I no longer have to scrub with this stuff. Soak it for a few minutes and it comes right off. It smells amazing and is not over priced. I would recommend this product to everyone who has pots and pans they use regularly.
Amber N.
Amber N.
I got to test this item for free for my honest opinion for the first time and by using this product i left my old one in the dust! the soap lathers up great, its at an affordable price, you can find it at most stores, and i don’t have to reapply soap to my sponge as much because it LAST!!! i would recommend this to any house hold!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
I received this for Influenster in my #supermomvoxbox. I grew up in a household that only used Palmolive but I usually prefer Dawn. But this may be bringing me back to the brand, if I can find it at my store. One squirt did a whole sinkful of dishes. I didn't have to do too much scrubbing. Plus the lime scent is always a favorite.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Beaufort, SC
Getting this in a voxbox made even my kids want to do the dishes! the smell is amazing! it seriously fills the house and overpowers even the smelliest dishes or hands ;-). its tough on dirt, grease and stuck on nasty. i will definitely be buying more when we run out. i really hope they come out with this in dishwasher form too!!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
I am amazed at this dishwashing soap. I was skeptical at first because I'm not a big apple scent fan. The aroma that comes from this soap is very pleasant & I find it does an amazing job cleaning the dishes. When I use the soap to wash my hands, it does pretty well without making my skin dry and leaving a nice scent on my skin.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sioux City, IA
This dish soap definitely still has the Palmolive smell but with a hint of lime that is really nice. I had a big sink of dishes to get through and it definitely made a big impact. Cut through grease and stuck on food well. It's thinner than some which meant I had to be careful how hard I squeezed the bottle. Good stuff though!
Received as a sample in the #SuperMomVoxBox and really like the fact it has baking soda. However, I can't for sure say it's better than Dawn dish soap. Maybe it's because I've used dawn for so long and I haven't quite found a product to work just as good. Really intriguing product though. Nothing beats free dish soap! 💃🏽❤️👍🏽😎
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?