Add a Photo

#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Lidia Z.
Lidia Z.

Lo probe gracias a la supor mom boxvoz y la verdad que me gusto mucho es efectivo, y el aroma que tiene me encanto, el detalle es que no sueles encontrarlo en las tiendas, y su costo no es tan barato, el problema de tener nuevos ingredientes siempre suben el costo delos productos basicos. si lo recomiendo por que es efectivo y el olor es mi favorito.
Seyma S.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC

Received a sample from #SuperMomVoxBox and loved the scent and how well it cleaned my dishes. I did find it a bit watered down than my other palmolive dish soap and went through it quite fast. It did not dry out my hands and left my hands smelling nice and citrus like. I would buy and recommend the Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime!
Heather D.
Heather D.

I received this as a sample in my #supermomvoxbox recently. I love the smell. It definitely gets the dishes clean and doesn't leave them feeling soiled or waxy after. It has baking soda in it which is a good cleaning agent. I usually buy products with bleach or bleach alternative in it. This however is pretty close. Thanks Influenster and Palmolive!
Adrianna U.
Adrianna U.

I love the scent, the fact that it has baking soda in caught my attention and interest. I think it works nice, I put my dishes in and a few minutes later the food was all off the dishes. The product is very effective, not disappointing at all. I am definitely going to buy again and I saw there is another scent so I'll be to purchase both very soon
Sasha D.
Sasha D.
Clearwater, FL

Love love love Palmolive best dish soap. The stuck one food just melt off the dishes. I will always buy this beats all the rest. I recommend this to everyone. Do yourself a favor buy this your dishes will thank you great stuff. MY FAVOR DISH SOAP. Oh and I talk about the scents are heavenly. makes washing dishes somethings I don't mind as much
Shelly C.
Shelly C.

I have been totally satisfied with this soap from the moment I got it to the last drop. Everything was easy to clean, smelled amazing, didn't take a whole lot to complete all our dishes, and the bonus was my hands were so soft and smooth. I highly recommend this dish soap and know that I will be using this brand over the others from now on!
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Nashua , NH

I'm usually a creature of habit and a dawn dish soap gal! Got this to sample in my super mom box box and the rest is history Baked chicken parm in a glass means burnt cheese on glass.. Soaked in this new Palmolive and it slid right off with ease!! Love the combo.. Just would love if it came it different scents!! Will for sure buy again!!
Shawanda D.
Shawanda D.
Hampton, VA

I received this in exchange for an honest review. I love the Palmolive Fusion Clean with baking soda and lime. It really gets the gunk off of ur pots and pans. It also makes a great lather with just a little squeeze of the product. You do not need to use a lot. I will be buying this the next time I go shopping for all my kitchen messes.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI

Love this product. I am natoriuse for leaving my pans with baked on grime because I don't want to scrub at them, but I no longer have to scrub with this stuff. Soak it for a few minutes and it comes right off. It smells amazing and is not over priced. I would recommend this product to everyone who has pots and pans they use regularly.
lauren g.
lauren g.

I received this for Influenster in my #supermomvoxbox. I grew up in a household that only used Palmolive but I usually prefer Dawn. But this may be bringing me back to the brand, if I can find it at my store. One squirt did a whole sinkful of dishes. I didn't have to do too much scrubbing. Plus the lime scent is always a favorite.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now