Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX

I feel this works just as good as other brands out there. Tough stains and build up are easy to clean with this product.
Pierina M.
Pierina M.
Naugatuck, CT

I love love love the smell of this dish soap. I finished the bottle and repurchased more of it. Great smell for summer.
Janeth G.
Janeth G.

I just bought this product i haven't test it out I am waiting for my other dish soap to finish hopefully it cleans good
IOANA S.
IOANA S.

Wooow como limpia me lo deja todo increible me encanta todo de el no puedo decir nada malo espero que hos ayude mi info
Fatin O.
Fatin O.
Sterling Hts, MI

This product really takes all the grease out of many dishes I clean and it leaves the smell of freshness in every dish!
Mariana L.
Mariana L.

This works perfectly and the smell OMG is so great it gives the house a smell o fresh and that lime viber is incredible
Amy P.
Amy P.
Evansville, IN

I really love the smell of this soap! It works great on stuck on messes and greasy dishes. And it's gentle on my hands.
Juana H.
Juana H.
Carlsbad, NM

I recently discovered this dish soap at the store and in so glad I did! It smells good and leaves my dishes very clean.
Christina V.
Christina V.

The baking soda adds an extra powerful cleaning touch that helps scrub away grime. Can be drying for the hands though.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX

I loved getting this in my voxbox to test and review from influesnster it leave my hands soft and never dries them out
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now