BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Sherice H.
Forestville
I really like this dish detergent. It has a wonderful scent and does wonders on removing grease from dishes.
Gina C.
San Antonio, TX
Love that this soap has baking soda. Keeps the dishes and sink clean. Scent is great and is gentle on hands.
Autumn T.
Got it in my supermom voxbox. smells great and works fantastically- no grease issues, cuts right through it.
Erica M.
Fennville, MI
Received this as a sample in one of my boxes and fell in love with the smell. Only dish soap I purchase now.
Trinity S.
Very effective and the scent is wonderful. The baking soda really helps when cleaning and is very effective.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Works really well. Tough on grease and you don't have to use as much. Smells good but not harsh on the hands
Dominika J.
This smells great and removes tough spots while washing. I only hand wash and this is quick and easy to use.
Abigail E.
San Diego, CA
It really removes grease and 24 hour stuck on food. It cleans good and smells good. I really love using it.
Jen H.
Holly springs, NC
I love this, it's so refreshing and clean smelling! I love to clean my sink with it after doing the dishes.
Elia C.
I like the baking soda in this dish soap, it lets me know it's really working and the smell is really good!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?