Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

I got this as a free sample and I really like how tough this soap is on grease and how clean and fresh smelling the soap is.
Very effective for cleaning the dishes and leaves a good smell in the kitchen and very gentle on the hands. budget friendly.
Bree F.
Bree F.
New London, MO

I got this in the super mom vox box and it works great! It really cuts the grease in my pans. And it smells really good too.
Ravinder K.
Ravinder K.

I do not recommend this to everyome because the scent for me is super strong/ as much as i love palmlive i do not like this
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA

Cleans and leaves a great scent in the kitchen. Doesn't leave smudges or marks I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lia L.
Lia L.

Great extra "umpfh" on grease. I've always been a palolive fan, and will definitely be adding this type to my shopping list
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
roselle, nj

This cleans sooo well gets the toughest grease off! It smells amazing and it's not harsh on my hands. Definitely recommend
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY

Really like these. They dissolve grease well and I enjoy the fragrance. My favorite is probably the grapefruit one though.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

Works really good, but is my second choice. Smells great and works on super greasy dishes but left my hands rough and dry.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Morgan City, LA

It leaves you skin feeling nice and smooth. it also gets the tough grease stains off dishes. I usually buy these in bulks.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now