BY PALMOLIVE #55 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
West Seneca, NY
This scent may be my favorite. I feel like it cleans my dishes good and doesn't leave any greasy mess left over.
Makes washing dishes not so bad!! I recommend it! 🍳🍳🍴🍽🍽🍽 great product left my hands smooth and clean after use
Leigh R.
Leigh R.
Columbia, SC
They're detergents always smell so good and concentrated I don't have to use a lot of soap to get dishes clean
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
North Chicago, IL
Love this soap sooooo much . It never dry my hands. It also does a very good job I will recommend to everyone.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Memphis, TN
I tried this one day and I've been hooked ever since ! Dishes are squeaky clean and the fragrance is nice also
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I love the new Palmolive Fusion dish detergents. It has baking soda which is a great natural cleaning product.
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Pima, az
Love this stuff. Smells amazing and doesn't dry out my hands. Also works pretty good on stubborn food residue.
Jaimee P.
Jaimee P.
Marlton, NJ
Get my dishes clean and smelling great regardless of what I have cooked and how much it has stuck to the dish
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Worked great at removing grease and grime without having to soak dishes for a long time. It smelled good too!
Carmelita A.
Carmelita A.
East Hartford, CT
This is the one that I use most.
Leave dishes nice and clean.
Doesn't leaves hand dry.
And they have variety.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.