BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Anna K.
This product got the red tomato sauce off my white counter with no stains left behind. It smells good and is very affordable. It has lasted me months.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Rico olor de limón, arranca la grasa y lo que más me gusta de estos productos es que no son agresivos con las manos, las cuida y hace bien su trabajo.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love that this has baking soda in it because lets be real baking soda is a miriacle worker and you can use it for basically anything and everything.
Terri G.
This dish soap is so great. Just a small amount is needed to easily remove grease and grime even if it has been sitting all day. And it smells good. T
Melanie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Use to get rid of oily residue in my frying pans.all of my drink ware have a sparkle after washing dishes. Palmolive is the only dish detergent I use.
Karen W.
Lake Charles, LA
I love the scent of this Palmolive dish soap. It's a little drying for my hands but I still love it. Very good value when compared to other products.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this for washing dishes. Cleans easily and has a good smell. Nice and sudsy and cleans messes like baked on pans and pots and greasy dishes too.
Ramille W.
Soap last long and suds a lot. Unlike dawn I feel like ive used half the bottle before I can finish 10 dishes. I like that it's not harsh on my hands
Kira K.
Heber Springs, AR
I'm all about getting clean, and nice smelling dishes and I love this line scent. It doesn't make my hands dry either like other dish detergents do.
Cari F.
Cantrall, IL
Palmolive fusion and the Palmolive oxi clean are my overall favorites over any other dish soap. Leaves me feeling very confident my dishes are clean.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?