Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Arrielle E.
Arrielle E.
Clarksville, TN

So much better than gain. Up to par with Dawn. Smells great. I love the look and how the bottle doesn't fall out of my hands.
Tami S.
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR

I received this in my momvoxbox and I love it. It cleans very well. It's easy to clean off the stuck in grease with dishsoap.
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Orlando, FL

Love this stuff. Gets the job done really well. Breaks up old food and leaves everything very clean. Smells really wonderful.
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY

Love Palmolive because is tough on my dishes but not on my hands gets the job done and smells absolutely fantastic great buy👍
Bree F.
Bree F.
New London, MO

I got this in the super mom vox box and it works great! It really cuts the grease in my pans. And it smells really good too.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

I got this as a free sample and I really like how tough this soap is on grease and how clean and fresh smelling the soap is.
Very effective for cleaning the dishes and leaves a good smell in the kitchen and very gentle on the hands. budget friendly.
leanna b.
leanna b.
Riverside, CA

Works the best. Baking soda is a secret weapon for tough foods. Worth the money, not overly expensive and has a good scent.
Lia L.
Lia L.

Great extra "umpfh" on grease. I've always been a palolive fan, and will definitely be adding this type to my shopping list
Ravinder K.
Ravinder K.

I do not recommend this to everyome because the scent for me is super strong/ as much as i love palmlive i do not like this
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now