BY PALMOLIVE #30 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Makes washing dishes not so bad!! I recommend it! 🍳🍳🍴🍽🍽🍽 great product left my hands smooth and clean after use
jenessa F.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA
Amazing I love this soap the smell is delicious add well works great!!! Sometimes you can score good cupons too
Leigh R.
Leigh R.
Columbia , SC
They're detergents always smell so good and concentrated I don't have to use a lot of soap to get dishes clean
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
North Chicago, IL
Love this soap sooooo much . It never dry my hands. It also does a very good job I will recommend to everyone.
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Pima, az
Love this stuff. Smells amazing and doesn't dry out my hands. Also works pretty good on stubborn food residue.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Memphis, TN
I tried this one day and I've been hooked ever since ! Dishes are squeaky clean and the fragrance is nice also
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I love the new Palmolive Fusion dish detergents. It has baking soda which is a great natural cleaning product.
Jaimee P.
Jaimee P.
Marlton, NJ
Get my dishes clean and smelling great regardless of what I have cooked and how much it has stuck to the dish
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Worked great at removing grease and grime without having to soak dishes for a long time. It smelled good too!
TAMRA H.
TAMRA H.
Bentonville, AR
Smells amazing. packaged well. definitely does amazing @ cleaning dishes. i recommended this most definitely.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.