Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Riley, MI

Cuts through grease way better than average Palmolive! Gets stuck on food off and leaves them way cleaner with no residue.
Ryley M.
Ryley M.
Murphysboro, IL

I currently use this soap, and it smells great! Not to mention the way it makes my dishes relook even after a messy dinner
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY

Really like these. They dissolve grease well and I enjoy the fragrance. My favorite is probably the grapefruit one though.
Tondzra H.
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI

I love that this product has the baking soda in it. It's feels great on my hands and my dishes are always clean afterward.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Memphis, TN

Works great on hard to remove scum and food. Leaves you hands feeling soft and light scented. I love this dish detergent.
Danielle O.
Danielle O.

Although this smells amazing and cleans well I didn't realize it wasn't antibacterial so I go and buy the orange one now.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Indio, CA

Love love love it! Smells so good and is strong enough that you only need a small dash on the sponge to get the job done!
stephanie m.
stephanie m.

I got a bottle in my voxbox and i love it just wish it came in different scents I would definitely buy loved the way it cleaned
Valerie B.
Valerie B.

Great on the greAse, hard on the hands!! Really effective and nice smelling but a bit hard on hands. Need to wear gloves.
Whitney E.
Whitney E.

Just tried this product for the first time! It works great and smells even better. I will definantly be buying it again !
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.