Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (160)
Makes washing dishes not so bad!! I recommend it! 🍳🍳🍴🍽🍽🍽 great product left my hands smooth and clean after use
John G.
John G.
Delavan
Dec. 3, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Cleans great. Broke down grease good. Gentle on my hands. Purchased at target at a reasonable price. Nice smell
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Memphis, TN
I tried this one day and I've been hooked ever since ! Dishes are squeaky clean and the fragrance is nice also
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Pima, az
Love this stuff. Smells amazing and doesn't dry out my hands. Also works pretty good on stubborn food residue.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
North Chicago, IL
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Love this soap sooooo much . It never dry my hands. It also does a very good job I will recommend to everyone.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I love the new Palmolive Fusion dish detergents. It has baking soda which is a great natural cleaning product.
Leigh R.
Leigh R.
Columbia , SC
They're detergents always smell so good and concentrated I don't have to use a lot of soap to get dishes clean
Carmelita A.
Carmelita A.
East Hartford, CT
This is the one that I use most.
Leave dishes nice and clean.
Doesn't leaves hand dry.
And they have variety.
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Worked great at removing grease and grime without having to soak dishes for a long time. It smelled good too!
TAMRA H.
TAMRA H.
bentonville, ar
Smells amazing. packaged well. definitely does amazing @ cleaning dishes. i recommended this most definitely.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?