Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Grand Haven, Michigan

This detergent gets all sorts of grime on dishes. It smells great and softens even my sensitive skin. Great cleaning power at a good value!
Only issue I have with this is sometimes I feel like I am constantly rinsing the dishes off and sometimes it takes forever to get cleaned .
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Danville, GA

When we received this product in our voxbox I absolutely fell in love with it. It definitely cleans our dishes great. The smell is amazing!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Melbourne, FL

You've gotta try this dish soap! I love the smell of this soap and love the difference the baking soda makes. Keeps my hands feeling soft..
lesly h.
lesly h.
Bronx, NY

This is great for those hard to get dirty stains on your dishes! Don't forget it's also combined with baking soda so it really does it job!
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Los Angeles, CA

Thanks to influenster I received this in my #supermomvoxbox to test it out & I absolutely love it! I highly recommend it & it smells great!
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Harvey, Il

Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vienna, WV

This soap was okay but I didn't like the smell of it as much as some others I've tried and it seemed to dry my hands out more than others.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Athens, OH

The lime smell gives the dishes a great smell, almost like a clean smell. Easy to use on your hands, won't have a lot of problems with it.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ

Cuts through grease like a knife. Love this plus it smells bomb. But keep lotion handy cause this definitely does a number on those hands!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now