Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Danielle T.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Briana J.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Suzanne P.See all 160 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #15 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular...It does work better than the r... 6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's ...I personally think it works gr... 7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love ...I found it at my local Harris ... 5 Answers
Photos (160)
John G.
John G.
Delavan
Cleans great. Broke down grease good. Gentle on my hands. Purchased at target at a reasonable price. Nice smell
Makes washing dishes not so bad!! I recommend it! 🍳🍳🍴🍽🍽🍽 great product left my hands smooth and clean after use
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Memphis, TN
I tried this one day and I've been hooked ever since ! Dishes are squeaky clean and the fragrance is nice also
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I love the new Palmolive Fusion dish detergents. It has baking soda which is a great natural cleaning product.
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Pima, az
Love this stuff. Smells amazing and doesn't dry out my hands. Also works pretty good on stubborn food residue.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
North Chicago, IL
Love this soap sooooo much . It never dry my hands. It also does a very good job I will recommend to everyone.
Leigh R.
Leigh R.
Columbia , SC
They're detergents always smell so good and concentrated I don't have to use a lot of soap to get dishes clean
Jaimee P.
Jaimee P.
Marlton, NJ
Get my dishes clean and smelling great regardless of what I have cooked and how much it has stuck to the dish
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Worked great at removing grease and grime without having to soak dishes for a long time. It smelled good too!
TAMRA H.
TAMRA H.
bentonville, ar
Smells amazing. packaged well. definitely does amazing @ cleaning dishes. i recommended this most definitely.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.