BY PALMOLIVE #51 in Dish Soap

• Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...5 Answers
Heather M.
Heather M.
Ridgefield, WA
Great scent and it works great on my pots and pans. I don't have to let them soak for long before they are clean.
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL
I like the clean scent, the color, the price, and most importantly that it doesn't leave my hands dry and flakey.
Desirae A.
Desirae A.
La Vista, NE
Great soap. Cuts greased smells great a ND really gets stuck on food off! Also easy on your hands so no dryness!
Retha G.
Retha G.
Buford, GA
Real good product! Got in my mom box from Influenster. Smells really good! Cleans dishes really well! I like it!
Kedene N.
Kedene N.
Brooklyn, NY
After getting this product, I couldn't wait to see it on the shelves. Arguable the best dish washing soap EVER!!
Kashayla W.
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
I like this soap a lot! It smells sooooo good and your hands are really soft if you use this in your dish water!
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV
Good cleaning power. Better than most dish soap. Gets stuck on food off with soaking for a short period of time.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Albion, NY
Love this soap. A little goes a long way! Cleans dishes really well without leaving a residue behind. Good smell
John G.
John G.
Delavan
Cleans great. Broke down grease good. Gentle on my hands. Purchased at target at a reasonable price. Nice smell
Makes washing dishes not so bad!! I recommend it! 🍳🍳🍴🍽🍽🍽 great product left my hands smooth and clean after use
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.