Add a Photo

Photos (159)
leanna b.
leanna b.
Riverside, CA

Works the best. Baking soda is a secret weapon for tough foods. Worth the money, not overly expensive and has a good scent.
Ravinder K.
Ravinder K.

I do not recommend this to everyome because the scent for me is super strong/ as much as i love palmlive i do not like this
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA

Cleans and leaves a great scent in the kitchen. Doesn't leave smudges or marks I would definitely recommend this to others.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Morgan City, LA

It leaves you skin feeling nice and smooth. it also gets the tough grease stains off dishes. I usually buy these in bulks.
Ryley M.
Ryley M.
Murphysboro, IL

I currently use this soap, and it smells great! Not to mention the way it makes my dishes relook even after a messy dinner
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Riley, MI

Cuts through grease way better than average Palmolive! Gets stuck on food off and leaves them way cleaner with no residue.
Tondzra H.
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI

I love that this product has the baking soda in it. It's feels great on my hands and my dishes are always clean afterward.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY

Really like these. They dissolve grease well and I enjoy the fragrance. My favorite is probably the grapefruit one though.
Danielle O.
Danielle O.

Although this smells amazing and cleans well I didn't realize it wasn't antibacterial so I go and buy the orange one now.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Memphis, TN

Works great on hard to remove scum and food. Leaves you hands feeling soft and light scented. I love this dish detergent.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.