BY PALMOLIVE #40 in Dish Soap

• Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I loved getting this in my voxbox to test and review from influesnster it leave my hands soft and never dries them out
Bint A.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great dishwashing liquid. I usually switch between this one and the lemon dawn dishwashing liquid. It is very effective. The baking soda is an amazing cleaner with the lime. It leaves my dishes so clean and shiny. It smells citrusy which I like. Decently a repurchase and I do recommend it.
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
This is my new favorite dish liquid. It gets anything off your dishes. It doesn't take a lot of detergent to work. A great value for your money.
Heidi H.
Iuka, MS
I really enjoy the lime scent so I was pretty excited with this. It has always been a great soap for me and I don't need to use a lot to get the a sink load or more of dishes done. It doesn't leave the hands feeling dry afterwards either!
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
This is the current dishwashing liquid I've been using and love it. It really cleans tough grease and smells good.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
I have been using this soap in my dishwasher for some time now ' I will say it okay '
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
Got this from Influenster aND really l liked it. Works well and the price is right. Will repurchase. Nice scent also.
Trish W.
Bentonville, AR
I received this in the moms box. I've since bought it twice more. It cleans good and smells good!!
Pierina M.
Naugatuck, CT
I love love love the smell of this dish soap. I finished the bottle and repurchased more of it. Great smell for summer.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ
its really work a lot for a greasy plates and its help to take of the soap ..its not the other same dishwash that the smell and the soap still on the plate even you rinse it already in how many times..
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?