Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Mia T.
Mia T.
Manitowoc, WI

I love this dish soap. It smells fantastic and a little goes along way. Love that it uses baking soda to help clean tough spots.
Erica G.
Erica G.

This is a great cheap brand that you can find ever where. It gets the job done and it smells great. Keep an eye out for coupons.
Monique K.
Monique K.
Titusville, FL

Palmolive is a trusted brand that I enjoy using. It is great for dishes and pots. It is one of my staple dishwashing detergents.
sandra g.
sandra g.

i like this sopa but urs nit the one i usually get the smell and taste stays on dishes and when u drink all u smell is the soap
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Indianapolis, IN

Got this in a box and haven't went back to anything different. The way it smells is great but the way it works is even better!!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY

Loving my new soap I just received the other day! It really cuts the grease and works great(smells fantastic too I might add!)!
sharianne s.
sharianne s.

Just bought this for the first time and it works amazing. Cuts through grease like a champ. Can't wait to try the other scents
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Newville, AL

Great product!!!! Works really well on cleaning dishes to a sparkling shine and all the scents they have is great smelling too
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Roanoke, VA

Love this. I use a dishwasher but? Like to clean food off my plates Peter to placing them in the dishwasher. This works great.
Elsa D.
Elsa D.

This product is okay. I just don't like the scent it's so bland. But it does get the job done, and that's the important thing.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now