Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Danielle T.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Briana J.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Suzanne P.See all 160 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #20 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular...It does work better than the r... 6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's ...I personally think it works gr... 7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love ...I found it at my local Harris ... 5 Answers
Photos (160)
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL
I like the clean scent, the color, the price, and most importantly that it doesn't leave my hands dry and flakey.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Ridgefield, WA
Great scent and it works great on my pots and pans. I don't have to let them soak for long before they are clean.
Desirae A.
Desirae A.
La Vista, NE
Great soap. Cuts greased smells great a ND really gets stuck on food off! Also easy on your hands so no dryness!
Kedene N.
Kedene N.
Brooklyn, NY
After getting this product, I couldn't wait to see it on the shelves. Arguable the best dish washing soap EVER!!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Albion, NY
Love this soap. A little goes a long way! Cleans dishes really well without leaving a residue behind. Good smell
Retha G.
Retha G.
Buford, GA
Real good product! Got in my mom box from Influenster. Smells really good! Cleans dishes really well! I like it!
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV
Good cleaning power. Better than most dish soap. Gets stuck on food off with soaking for a short period of time.
Kashayla W.
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
I like this soap a lot! It smells sooooo good and your hands are really soft if you use this in your dish water!
jenessa F.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA
Amazing I love this soap the smell is delicious add well works great!!! Sometimes you can score good cupons too
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
West Seneca , Ny
This scent may be my favorite. I feel like it cleans my dishes good and doesn't leave any greasy mess left over.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?