BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Alee L.
Las Vegas
This proucr is great has an awsome feel on the skin and leaves dishes sparkling clean .
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN
I've never seen cleaner dishes as those washed with Palmolive fusion clean with lime.
Maggie T.
I just bought this to clean my couches with. Great scent and cleans stains very well.
I love that smell, it is easy to use and it left my home very fresh . Very nice scent
Courtney R.
Owensboro
This works so well! It cleans the dishes amazingly! I highly recommend this product.
Çee L.
THIS CLEANS DISHES SO WELL!!! EVEN GREASE AND BAKED ON FOOD. I LOVE IT I BUY IT OFTEN
Sarah D.
Berkeley, CA
This cleans dishes super well as well as the smell of lime is great and refreshing
Sophia Q.
Grovetown , GA
Mega Parent Expert
This is the only dish soap I swear by. It's affordable, effective and smells good.
Eva L.
Vineland, NJ
Cleans dishes very well . Wet good smell and the baking sofa helps to clean them
Abi H.
West Frankfort, IL
Smells great it's quick and helps get off stains and food residue and works great
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?