Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (157)
Vanessa Anne T.
Vanessa Anne T.

This product is very good for cleaning surfaces. I highly recommend this for cleaning white tiles because it removes mildue and stains easily.
Tara R.
Tara R.
Acworth, GA

I usually use palmolive dish soap to pre wash the dishes before they go to the dishwasher. I feel it makes my dishes just a little more clean.
Eloise F.
Eloise F.

Works wonderfully. Lovely lime smell and cleans really well. A little goes a long way and you won't have to waste heaps of product on cleaning
Alyxandra P.
Alyxandra P.

I got this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I really like this dish soap, it gets tough stuff off and smells nice.
Elena Q.
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC

If you like a clean scent and a hint of lime this is for you. I love buying this brand. It helps pick up grease, dry / sticky foods so easily.
Brittany  M.
Brittany M.
Chillicothe, OH

My favorite dish soap yet! Vary nice a want, super effective, no soaking required. You can buy it just about anywhere. Comes in several sizes.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Hamilton, OH

This dish soaps works great on stuck on food and grease! Not at all expensive and great value! It leaves your dishes shiny and smelling good!
Valentina P.
Valentina P.

Lime is my favorite for cleaning. I just love the way it smells. This is really nice, fast cleaner that will leave your plates squikly clean.
Charity P.
Charity P.
Huber Heights, OH

I love this soap. It is by far the best dish soap I've ever used. It smell amazing and suds amazing. Everything is super clean when I use it.
Anastasia J.
Anastasia J.
Kinston, NC

This is a great soap! It really gets the job done. It gets through grease easily and, with a little soak, gets dried foods off dishes easily.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now