Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
THIS HELPS GET RID OF ANY STAINS AND IS VERY HANDDY.THE PRICE IS GOOD AND RESONABLE.ALSO WITH BAKING SODA
AND LIME HELPS EVEN MORE
Kristin G.
Kristin G.

I love this soap I feel like not only does it clean great, smells good but also the baking soda deodorizes so dishes smell cleaner
Freya L.
Freya L.
Miami, Florida

Me gusta este jabón para regar muy bueno y tiene un olor estupendo, este huele a limón y me encanta ha que no maltrata las manos.
Cybelle C.
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA

I usually used Dawn. And one day I wanted to try something differently and I tried this one. But I won't go back to anything else
Nicki D.
Nicki D.

Leaves my dishes looking very clean and brand new. This is my go to dish soap and it doesn't dry out my hands and it smells good.
Erica G.
Erica G.

This is a great cheap brand that you can find ever where. It gets the job done and it smells great. Keep an eye out for coupons.
Monique K.
Monique K.
Titusville, FL

Palmolive is a trusted brand that I enjoy using. It is great for dishes and pots. It is one of my staple dishwashing detergents.
sandra g.
sandra g.

i like this sopa but urs nit the one i usually get the smell and taste stays on dishes and when u drink all u smell is the soap
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Indianapolis, IN

Got this in a box and haven't went back to anything different. The way it smells is great but the way it works is even better!!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY

Loving my new soap I just received the other day! It really cuts the grease and works great(smells fantastic too I might add!)!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now