Add a Photo

#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Bonnie A.
Bonnie A.

Good smell. Lots bubbles . cleans great. Remove food from everything fantastic. No grease left be hind. Soften hands. Great product.
Angela L.
Angela L.

This product works well and smells great! It's not expensive and this goes on sale. You can get this at your local target or walmart
Jolie D.
Jolie D.

I like this dishwasher soap so much. It's very concentrated, so a drop is enough to wash a pile of dishes. It also hydrate my hands.
Taina G.
Taina G.

I received this complimentary in a voxbox to use and give a review and I loved it. How it smells really good and cleans really well.
loly luz e.
loly luz e.

Excelente hace su trabajo quita la grasa y deja los platos relucientes lo recomiendo ademas quita los peores olores recommendadisimo
Mariah N.
Mariah N.
Limestone, Michigan

This is by far one of my favorite dish soaps. It gets stuck on food off easily and leaves dishes feeling clean without any residue.
katherine r.
katherine r.
Hazleton, PA

Is always make my dishes clean with a great smell.......all my family but it we all love it the Palmolive is the best
...
...

Kristin G.
Kristin G.

I love this soap I feel like not only does it clean great, smells good but also the baking soda deodorizes so dishes smell cleaner
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY

Works good I just found this smell was odd. It has hints of lime but there is something else that makes it almost stink in my eyes
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
detroit, MI

My favorite dish soap. Not only do my pots smell clean but after having my hands in the water for awhile they don't come out ashy.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?

Join Now