BY PALMOLIVE #64 in Dish Soap

• Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Georgia M.
Easton , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I don't have a good great to have be so a good one time and for all my life is so the only one that has a lot more to go to sleep on the way it was a great o
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Anything with baking soda for me is a must sense it's a super powerful cleaning item. And always leave my hands feels so soft as if I just moisturized them.
Stephanie K.
One of my favorite fusions soaps available by PalmOlive. Smells amazing and leaves dishes clean without needing gallons of soap. Inexpensive and recommended.
Melissa H.
Cincinnati, OH
I prefer Palmolive over any brand out there. It lasts a long time in my sponge and suds up great. You don't need to use a lot to go a long way which I love.
carissa c.
Murfreesboro, TN
This stuff really does help get off caked on food if you let the dish soak for a bit. It smells nice and doesn't dry your hands out. What more could you want
Jessica F.
This is one of my favorites dish soaps. Good value, fights good with grease and smelly dishes. The smell of the soap is amazingly good and not rough on skin
Dawn C.
I love the way this soap smells. It works great on dishes with hard to get off spots. It also doesn't tear up my hands when I have lots of dishes to wash.
Josey T.
Franklinville, NY
I got this in the #Supermomvoxbox actually and it's what convinced me to switch to this from Dawn dish soap. I love the suds and a little goes a long ways.
Yesenia R.
Watsonville , CA
Palmolive fusion clean with baking soda works great on stuck on food. It's powerful ingredients get even the toughest grime out. It's gentle on the hands.
Lindsey S.
This product smells amazing. It gets everything off of the dishes with no soaking needed. This soap is also great on my hands and cleaning other items too.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?