Add a Photo

#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Dara M.
Dara M.
Got this in my box box loved it. Smelled awesome and worked great. Love his brand. Walmart and other stores sell it
Elise J.
Elise J.
Love the smells of these and they work so well! I've purchased these over and over again and they never disappoint.
Candace W.
Candace W.
Great soap. I use it all the time. Palmolive is good. Never understood people who were picky about their dish soap.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA
Dec. 14, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Smells delicious! Also has the power of traditional Palmolive which is a brand that I will buy time and time again.
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
Love it so much. Ithe smells great and cleans my oven and dishes to the full extent. The baking soda really helps.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
This is the current dishwashing liquid I've been using and love it. It really cleans tough grease and smells good.
Staci T.
Staci T.
Gastonia, NC
Really great! smells clean but also keeps my dishes clean i will still keep buying this. i use this almost everday
Wendi L.
Wendi L.
Bay City, MI
Received a sample of this and I'm in love. Just a little bit cuts grease so well and smells great. Not too strong.
Kymberly D.
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
I recently received a sample of this to try for free and I loved it. My hands are smooth and the smell is fabulous
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Helena, MT
I love it :) It smells great and works very good! The baking soda gets my dishes so clean! Very affordable price!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.