Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Nicki D.
Nicki D.

Leaves my dishes looking very clean and brand new. This is my go to dish soap and it doesn't dry out my hands and it smells good.
Erica G.
Erica G.

This is a great cheap brand that you can find ever where. It gets the job done and it smells great. Keep an eye out for coupons.
Mia T.
Mia T.
Manitowoc, WI

I love this dish soap. It smells fantastic and a little goes along way. Love that it uses baking soda to help clean tough spots.
Monique K.
Monique K.
Titusville, FL

Palmolive is a trusted brand that I enjoy using. It is great for dishes and pots. It is one of my staple dishwashing detergents.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY

Loving my new soap I just received the other day! It really cuts the grease and works great(smells fantastic too I might add!)!
amelia m.
amelia m.

This is one of my favorite dish soaps! Im obsessed with the lime scent its very fresh and light great for all times of the year
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Costa Rica, alajuela, San Carlos

me gusto, trae un buen olor ysobre todo no reseca las mas ni estropea las uñas, no permite que nuestras manos pierdas vitaminas
Elsa D.
Elsa D.

This product is okay. I just don't like the scent it's so bland. But it does get the job done, and that's the important thing.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Parma, OH

Love using palmolive! so glad i received this in my voxbox. the smell is amazing and it works really good on those messy pans!
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Roanoke, VA

Love this. I use a dishwasher but? Like to clean food off my plates Peter to placing them in the dishwasher. This works great.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now