Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

I got this as a free sample and I really like how tough this soap is on grease and how clean and fresh smelling the soap is.
Lia L.
Lia L.

Great extra "umpfh" on grease. I've always been a palolive fan, and will definitely be adding this type to my shopping list
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA

Cleans and leaves a great scent in the kitchen. Doesn't leave smudges or marks I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ravinder K.
Ravinder K.

I do not recommend this to everyome because the scent for me is super strong/ as much as i love palmlive i do not like this
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Morgan City, LA

It leaves you skin feeling nice and smooth. it also gets the tough grease stains off dishes. I usually buy these in bulks.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Riley, MI

Cuts through grease way better than average Palmolive! Gets stuck on food off and leaves them way cleaner with no residue.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

Works really good, but is my second choice. Smells great and works on super greasy dishes but left my hands rough and dry.
Tondzra H.
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI

I love that this product has the baking soda in it. It's feels great on my hands and my dishes are always clean afterward.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY

Really like these. They dissolve grease well and I enjoy the fragrance. My favorite is probably the grapefruit one though.
Danielle O.
Danielle O.

Although this smells amazing and cleans well I didn't realize it wasn't antibacterial so I go and buy the orange one now.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now