Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL

My favorite soap to use. Very affordable. Smells great. Suds easy. Don't have to use much. Can be found at most grocery stores
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Parma, OH

Love using palmolive! so glad i received this in my voxbox. the smell is amazing and it works really good on those messy pans!
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Roanoke, VA

Love this. I use a dishwasher but? Like to clean food off my plates Peter to placing them in the dishwasher. This works great.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Newville, AL

Great product!!!! Works really well on cleaning dishes to a sparkling shine and all the scents they have is great smelling too
Elsa D.
Elsa D.

This product is okay. I just don't like the scent it's so bland. But it does get the job done, and that's the important thing.
Arrielle E.
Arrielle E.
Cincinnati , Oh

So much better than gain. Up to par with Dawn. Smells great. I love the look and how the bottle doesn't fall out of my hands.
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY

Love Palmolive because is tough on my dishes but not on my hands gets the job done and smells absolutely fantastic great buy👍
Tami S.
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR

I received this in my momvoxbox and I love it. It cleans very well. It's easy to clean off the stuck in grease with dishsoap.
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Orlando, FL

Love this stuff. Gets the job done really well. Breaks up old food and leaves everything very clean. Smells really wonderful.
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this product every since influenster sent it to me to try it out. I love the smell and how clean it leaves the dishes.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.