BY PALMOLIVE #20 in Dish Soap

Miranda W.
Miranda W.
This ain't no joke. I love this! It actually start removing waste without me scrubing. Hot water and soap. Perfection.
isha j.
isha j.
Works well but not really great do not buy this product you will waste a lot of money for no reason not a good prodct
Púré Í.
Púré Í.
Grand Rapids, MI
Cleans good with grease and messed pains when they need to soak always love the baking soda grew up on it with my mom
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Anything with lime smell is such a refreshing smell and not to mention it has baking soda which is a aide to cleaning
Marcy C.
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
Got this from Influenster aND really l liked it. Works well and the price is right. Will repurchase. Nice scent also.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, LA
Its great smells good , works great on the dishes , soaps up great and really cleans the dishes well for being free .
Heather B.
Heather B.
Rome, GA
Smells super refreshing and really attacks greasy dishes and build up. No film and easy on my hands and fingernails.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Mathis, TX
One of my favorite soaps to use. It leaves my hands super soft even after about an hour of carefully washing dishes.
Candace W.
Candace W.
Great soap. I use it all the time. Palmolive is good. Never understood people who were picky about their dish soap.
Maryam B.
Maryam B.
Urbana, IL
My go-to dish soap. Super effective and really does the job of making sure all the food and dirt are off my plates.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.