Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Peru, IL

Good dishsoap, great price. Like all the different scents the brand makes. This particular ones has a nice scent & gets the job done.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Las Cruces, NM

This dish soap cuts through grease and stuck on foods so well. It has a nice clean lime scent to it. It is very gentle on your hands.
Luz Esther O.
Luz Esther O.

Theres time that if I'm in a hurry i just grab a palmolive or dawn.. i really enjoy both...palmolive always gets me with their scents
Angela L.
Angela L.

This product works well and smells great! It's not expensive and this goes on sale. You can get this at your local target or walmart
Jolie D.
Jolie D.

I like this dishwasher soap so much. It's very concentrated, so a drop is enough to wash a pile of dishes. It also hydrate my hands.
Taina G.
Taina G.

I received this complimentary in a voxbox to use and give a review and I loved it. How it smells really good and cleans really well.
loly luz e.
loly luz e.

Excelente hace su trabajo quita la grasa y deja los platos relucientes lo recomiendo ademas quita los peores olores recommendadisimo
katherine r.
katherine r.
Hazleton, PA

Is always make my dishes clean with a great smell.......all my family but it we all love it the Palmolive is the best
...
...

Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY

Works good I just found this smell was odd. It has hints of lime but there is something else that makes it almost stink in my eyes
Kristin G.
Kristin G.

I love this soap I feel like not only does it clean great, smells good but also the baking soda deodorizes so dishes smell cleaner
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now