Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Leigha R.
Leigha R.
Mississauga

Incredible scent. It truly does remove all grease, grime and disgusting build up. Definitely something to go out of the way to buy.
Julie M.
Julie M.

Cleans great. Helps to remove grease from the dishes great. Also has a great smell. I've even used it in my solution for my floors.
katherine r.
katherine r.
Hazleton, PA

Is always make my dishes clean with a great smell.......all my family but it we all love it the Palmolive is the best
...
...

Krystall A.
Krystall A.
Bismarck , ND

Awesome dish soap! Works well with tough baked on messes. Also smells super great, very different from any of the others out there.
loly luz e.
loly luz e.

Excelente hace su trabajo quita la grasa y deja los platos relucientes lo recomiendo ademas quita los peores olores recommendadisimo
Love this product!! Definitely recommend! Does the job and smells amazing. Love that they have all different scents to choose from
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Toronto

This dish soap smells incredible (like actual fresh limes) and works really well. I bought this at Loblaws and absolutely love it.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Detroit, MI

My favorite dish soap. Not only do my pots smell clean but after having my hands in the water for awhile they don't come out ashy.
THIS HELPS GET RID OF ANY STAINS AND IS VERY HANDDY.THE PRICE IS GOOD AND RESONABLE.ALSO WITH BAKING SODA
AND LIME HELPS EVEN MORE
Kristin G.
Kristin G.

I love this soap I feel like not only does it clean great, smells good but also the baking soda deodorizes so dishes smell cleaner
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now