Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Parma, OH

Love using palmolive! so glad i received this in my voxbox. the smell is amazing and it works really good on those messy pans!
sharianne s.
sharianne s.

Just bought this for the first time and it works amazing. Cuts through grease like a champ. Can't wait to try the other scents
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Newville, AL

Great product!!!! Works really well on cleaning dishes to a sparkling shine and all the scents they have is great smelling too
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Roanoke, VA

Love this. I use a dishwasher but? Like to clean food off my plates Peter to placing them in the dishwasher. This works great.
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this product every since influenster sent it to me to try it out. I love the smell and how clean it leaves the dishes.
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY

Love Palmolive because is tough on my dishes but not on my hands gets the job done and smells absolutely fantastic great buy👍
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Orlando, FL

Love this stuff. Gets the job done really well. Breaks up old food and leaves everything very clean. Smells really wonderful.
Arrielle E.
Arrielle E.
Clarksville, TN

So much better than gain. Up to par with Dawn. Smells great. I love the look and how the bottle doesn't fall out of my hands.
Tami S.
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR

I received this in my momvoxbox and I love it. It cleans very well. It's easy to clean off the stuck in grease with dishsoap.
Very effective for cleaning the dishes and leaves a good smell in the kitchen and very gentle on the hands. budget friendly.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now