Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Kasey I.
Kasey I.
Jackson, GA

When I'm looking for a cheap and easy dish soap this is what I get. It's thinner than Dawn so I end up using more but it still gets the job done.
Shawna L.
Shawna L.
Regina, SK

I am currently using this product. It works great and has a clean fash scent. Not much of the product is needed to get a sinkful of dishes clean.
Liz E.
Liz E.
Sebring, FL

Love love ;) it smells great and works amazing. Ive always used baking soda for cleaning and this just made it 100 times easier when doing dishes
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Salem, OR

The original works just fine as a dish soap but the smell literally makes me sick to my stomach I can't stand it I had to switch to other scents
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Baytown, TX

I really like the lemony smell of this product and anything with baking soda you know is gonna do its job when it comes to cleaning those dishes
Keyla B.
Keyla B.
Norcross, GA

Baking soda and Lime is the perfect combo. Greasy dishes are usually hard to wash but this makes it easier, i love it. The pink one is good too.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA

This is my new favorite dish liquid. It gets anything off your dishes. It doesn't take a lot of detergent to work. A great value for your money.
Veronica  .
Veronica .
Sullivan, OH

I received this in my voxbox the other Day... I was quite surprised at how well it works, I think I may be purchasing this dish soap for now on!
Neen B.
Neen B.

Bing members baking soda and lime and this dish washing detergent I literally just allow my dishes to soak in it and the scum slides right off.
mariell b.
mariell b.

This cleaner is a little stronger than those found in the market for its combination of lemon and baking soda really does its job to perfection
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now