Add a Photo

#15 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Nicki D.
Nicki D.

Leaves my dishes looking very clean and brand new. This is my go to dish soap and it doesn't dry out my hands and it smells good.
Monique K.
Monique K.
Titusville, FL

Palmolive is a trusted brand that I enjoy using. It is great for dishes and pots. It is one of my staple dishwashing detergents.
Mia T.
Mia T.
Manitowoc, WI

I love this dish soap. It smells fantastic and a little goes along way. Love that it uses baking soda to help clean tough spots.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Temple, TX

This is a great cheap brand that you can find ever where. It gets the job done and it smells great. Keep an eye out for coupons.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY

Loving my new soap I just received the other day! It really cuts the grease and works great(smells fantastic too I might add!)!
amelia m.
amelia m.

This is one of my favorite dish soaps! Im obsessed with the lime scent its very fresh and light great for all times of the year
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL

My favorite soap to use. Very affordable. Smells great. Suds easy. Don't have to use much. Can be found at most grocery stores
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Parma, OH

Love using palmolive! so glad i received this in my voxbox. the smell is amazing and it works really good on those messy pans!
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Roanoke, VA

Love this. I use a dishwasher but? Like to clean food off my plates Peter to placing them in the dishwasher. This works great.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Newville, AL

Great product!!!! Works really well on cleaning dishes to a sparkling shine and all the scents they have is great smelling too
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.