Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Columbus, MS

This is a great product. It works very well and smells great. It isn't hard on your hands either. This product is well worth the money.
Asiah J.
Asiah J.
El Cajon

This stuff smells so freakin good and it gets the job done. I'm normally one for scent free and pure organic soaps but I love this one!
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il

Recibi este jabón en mi súper mom voxbox y desde ese entonces siempre lo compro me encanta como huele y hace mucha espuma y dura mucho
Madie T.
Madie T.
Kokomo, IN

This soap is single handedly the best dish soap I've ever used. The scent is amazing and leaves dishes smelling clean for a long time!
Quantina S.
Quantina S.
Gardendale, AL

I must admit, I really like this soap. I really like it because it has baking soda in it. Baking soda is a very good cleaning remedy.
Kirstin K.
Kirstin K.
Mount Wolf, PA

I just picked up this item to use at home and I love it! the smell is amazing. It also gets nice and soap and leaves my fishes clean!
Kim M.
Kim M.

The scent!!!! I'm obsessed. Washing dishes are always a pain but this soap at least gives some pleasure. Really powerful at cleaning!
Luz Esther O.
Luz Esther O.

Theres time that if I'm in a hurry i just grab a palmolive or dawn.. i really enjoy both...palmolive always gets me with their scents
Christina C.
Christina C.
Las Cruces , NM

This dish soap cuts through grease and stuck on foods so well. It has a nice clean lime scent to it. It is very gentle on your hands.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Peru, IL

Good dishsoap, great price. Like all the different scents the brand makes. This particular ones has a nice scent & gets the job done.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?