BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I loved getting this in my voxbox to test and review from influesnster it leave my hands soft and never dries them out
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Anything with lime smell is such a refreshing smell and not to mention it has baking soda which is a aide to cleaning
Púré Í.
Púré Í.
Grand Rapids, MI
Cleans good with grease and messed pains when they need to soak always love the baking soda grew up on it with my mom
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, LA
Its great smells good , works great on the dishes , soaps up great and really cleans the dishes well for being free .
Marcy C.
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
Got this from Influenster aND really l liked it. Works well and the price is right. Will repurchase. Nice scent also.
isha j.
isha j.
Works well but not really great do not buy this product you will waste a lot of money for no reason not a good prodct
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Mathis, TX
One of my favorite soaps to use. It leaves my hands super soft even after about an hour of carefully washing dishes.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Rome, GA
Smells super refreshing and really attacks greasy dishes and build up. No film and easy on my hands and fingernails.
Candace W.
Candace W.
Great soap. I use it all the time. Palmolive is good. Never understood people who were picky about their dish soap.
Dara M.
Dara M.
Got this in my box box loved it. Smelled awesome and worked great. Love his brand. Walmart and other stores sell it
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.