BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Valeria D.
San Antonio, TX
It smells clean & fresh! It doesn't leave my hands dry at allll! I love the way it takes away the stains on the sinks fósit spell check , the baking sofa takes all that away!
Cherise B.
Sacramento, CA
This product is good on dishes. And when my 11 year old cleans his shoes. I like the smell of this soap it can really relax you with the other scents while you wash dishes.
Teralynn R.
Williamsburg, VA
This dish soap cuts grease like no other. I used Gain for a very long time until my boyfriend introduced me to this brand. You can use less soap and it gets the job done.
Elissa L.
Pawtucket, RI
Smells fresh and pleasant.. it suds up nicely and lasts. My hands get very dry in the colder months and Palmolive doesn't aggravate my skin or dry it out further.
Alexia J.
New Iberia, LA
Love Palmolive. It cuts the grease on dishes so thoroughly cleans my baby bottles. My boyfriend did not buy this once and I immediately could tell a difference!
brenda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Its alright. I only buy this when i definitely run out of dish soap because its the only onw they sell on my corner store liquor. Other than that i don't buy it.
Patty J.
Harrison, AR
Love this dish soap and the grapefruit one Palmolive has!
They work super well at cutting grease, getting off baked on messes, and they never dry out my hands!
Kady P.
Adams Center, NY
Love the smell, and it cleans my dishes so well! If I've got a tough pan I just let it soak with some hot water and some Palmolive and then tough becomes easy!
Adriana H.
Fort Worth, TX
The soap is super sudsy and it the smell is amazing! By far my favorite scent! I also think my washes came out cleaner without a residue feeling steer washing
Jessica F.
This is one of my favorites dish soaps. Good value, fights good with grease and smelly dishes. The smell of the soap is amazingly good and not rough on skin
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?