Add a Photo

#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.

Don't like this product. I think it is to watered down. You have to use a lot to get the job done. Ultimately I was not satisfied with it.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Dunkirk, OH

The lime smell gives the dishes a great smell, almost like a clean smell. Easy to use on your hands, won't have a lot of problems with it.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vienna, WV

This soap was okay but I didn't like the smell of it as much as some others I've tried and it seemed to dry my hands out more than others.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Minot, ND

My husband has senestive skin and reacts to dish soap, except to this. I'm
Not sure what's in it that makes it ok for him, but we love it.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Powell, OH

The lime scent is so refreshing without being terribly overwhelming. So impressed with the results from this product at this price point.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

We love Palmolive in my home. It smells really good and leaves our hands feeling soft. They have many other scents that smell great too!
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL

This is such a great product. I will always use this, it gets stuck on food and smells so good!!! It's so effective and is long lasting.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Jasper, AL

One of my least favorite scents. But the baking soda in it helps and prevents me from scrubbing nonstop. I'm just not a fan of the smell
Katie A.
Katie A.
Lafayette, IN

I love cleaning with baking soda the only thing is I don't like the smell of lime but I do love this product it cleans the grease great.
Aneth M.
Aneth M.

I am currently using this same exact dish soap and love it. I like how it works on tough stains like grease and its easy on your hands.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?