Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (157)
Heidi L.
Heidi L.

Nice cirtus scen . Gets the job done. I've rotated this out with Dawn platinum and it cleans just as well and is less harsh on my hands. Good price.
Azelia T.
Azelia T.
Amarillo, TX

I dont ususally use this brand but i bought it to try it and i liked it alot! I loved the smell and it cleaned my dishes very well i give it a 8.8.
Claudia B.
Claudia B.

Received this as a sampler a few months ago and I really liked it. I was able to find it at Smart and Final.It has a nice scent and did a great job
Yocarlyz B.
Yocarlyz B.
Venezuela

Lo que me gusta de palmolive es que realmente es un jabón que ayuda a arrancar la grasa. Mi punto negativo para el mismo es que maltrata mis manos.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
San Antonio , Tx

It works well, especially when it came to cleaning my children's cups and bottles. It had a nice aroma but it did not linger after the dishes dried
Vane I.
Vane I.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

I love how this soap remove everything from the dishes and how leaves this amazing smell on them! It perfect and the price you can't beat that 👍🏼👍🏼
Christina B.
Christina B.

Recently got the soap for the coupon in man I can tell you it is great. And it's cheap and affordable and I love it. I would recommend it to anyone
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Hobbs, NM

This smelled good but I feel like the bubbles ran out quick. I like that it had baking soda in it, Received this product complimentary for testing.
Kerra A.
Kerra A.

Palmolive is a great product. I love the bottle shape. Easy to use, smells great, cleans effectively. It's not harsh on the hands. It cuts grease.
Jinevea S.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY

I love this new scent. It cleans amazingly and smells really good. Its my favorite scent of palmolive. Cuts through grease with ease I must say !!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now