Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ

Cuts through grease like a knife. Love this plus it smells bomb. But keep lotion handy cause this definitely does a number on those hands!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Minot , North Dakotan

My husband has senestive skin and reacts to dish soap, except to this. I'm
Not sure what's in it that makes it ok for him, but we love it.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.

Don't like this product. I think it is to watered down. You have to use a lot to get the job done. Ultimately I was not satisfied with it.
Merisa A.
Merisa A.

I love this brand! Great pricing and works well with stuck on food and grease. I like this one but the Palmolive with oxy is the top pic.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Powell, OH

The lime scent is so refreshing without being terribly overwhelming. So impressed with the results from this product at this price point.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Allen park, Mi

Im not a fan of this product. I feel the soap is to runny/watery. It dont suds up much. And it take alot to get what i need to get done.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

I just recently found this kind of Palmolive, and just love it. I found it a Wal mart. It cleans my dishes very good. It smell nice too.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, Nj

Very good dishwashing soap gets my dishes super clean quickly and has a fresh scent to keep my dishes smelling free of orders from food
Aneth M.
Aneth M.

I am currently using this same exact dish soap and love it. I like how it works on tough stains like grease and its easy on your hands.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Columbus, MS

This is a great product. It works very well and smells great. It isn't hard on your hands either. This product is well worth the money.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now