BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Liza C.
Proctorville, NC
I buy this product It's been in my life since I was a little girl my grandmother
she love this product and this is the only products she would only use at her house I still use this product too
Jada I.
Naugatuck, CT
We just recently started buying this dish detergent and so far it is not so bad. It cleans well all the grease and sticking food on dishes and leaves that lovely lime smell which is everything.
Brandy C.
Really enjoying this dish soap don't usually venture from the dawn but I believe now I may be purchasing this from now it does what it says and it has a nice scent would recommend to anyone!
Adriana G.
Azusa, CA
As soon as I smelled this product I fell in love! I love the lime smell! It reminds me of Salvo Mexican brand. This product removes hard greasy build up on dishware I love it. I recommend it.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
I just discovered this product and I am absolutely in love with it. I bought this soap on a whim 2 weeks ago, when my Palmolive Oxy-power soap ran out and my store was out of stock. I liked the scent of lime in the store and I knew I could trust Palmolive to deliver a good product. I am absolutely in love with this new dish soap from Palmolive. it has a fresh and clean scent that lingers leaving my kitchen, hands, and dishes smelling fantastic. it took away the grease and stains with only a couple drops as well as took off grease stains from my husband's shirt with very little work. we will definitely be using this dish soap from now on. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a fresh easy to use product.
Brittany A.
Garland, TX
Keeps your hands so soft when washing dishes and it does the job well!! This scent is my favorite because it smells so fresh and with the baking soda I feel like it cleans extra well.
Madeleyne B.
I like the scent because is fresh and I'm a huge fan of cleaning with baking soda, so for me this is a perfect dish soap which have all the desinfecting and odor killers components in one product.
Valeria D.
San Antonio, TX
It smells clean & fresh! It doesn't leave my hands dry at allll! I love the way it takes away the stains on the sinks fósit spell check , the baking sofa takes all that away!
Yisel A.
Tampa, FL
I love this one in particular because it brings baking soda and the line smells works really good it takes those nasty odors that you can find on your plate after you have eat
Cherise B.
Sacramento, CA
This product is good on dishes. And when my 11 year old cleans his shoes. I like the smell of this soap it can really relax you with the other scents while you wash dishes.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?