Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
loly luz e.
loly luz e.

Excelente hace su trabajo quita la grasa y deja los platos relucientes lo recomiendo ademas quita los peores olores recommendadisimo
katherine r.
katherine r.
Hazleton, PA

Is always make my dishes clean with a great smell.......all my family but it we all love it the Palmolive is the best
...
...

Kristin G.
Kristin G.

I love this soap I feel like not only does it clean great, smells good but also the baking soda deodorizes so dishes smell cleaner
THIS HELPS GET RID OF ANY STAINS AND IS VERY HANDDY.THE PRICE IS GOOD AND RESONABLE.ALSO WITH BAKING SODA
AND LIME HELPS EVEN MORE
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
DETROIT, MI

My favorite dish soap. Not only do my pots smell clean but after having my hands in the water for awhile they don't come out ashy.
Nicki D.
Nicki D.

Leaves my dishes looking very clean and brand new. This is my go to dish soap and it doesn't dry out my hands and it smells good.
Vivian C.
Vivian C.

Love this new addition to an already great line of products. Cleans to a squeaky sparkle and is gentle on hands. Highly recommend
Monique K.
Monique K.
Titusville, FL

Palmolive is a trusted brand that I enjoy using. It is great for dishes and pots. It is one of my staple dishwashing detergents.
Erica G.
Erica G.

This is a great cheap brand that you can find ever where. It gets the job done and it smells great. Keep an eye out for coupons.
Mia T.
Mia T.
Manitowoc, WI

I love this dish soap. It smells fantastic and a little goes along way. Love that it uses baking soda to help clean tough spots.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now