Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Pittsburgh, PA

Use to get rid of oily residue in my frying pans.all of my drink ware have a sparkle after washing dishes. Palmolive is the only dish detergent I use.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA

Cleans your dishes, the scent is nice. One to Two drops is all you need. For the price it is a good value. Comparing to Dawn it is a good alternative.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.

Rico olor de limón, arranca la grasa y lo que más me gusta de estos productos es que no son agresivos con las manos, las cuida y hace bien su trabajo.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR

I love that this has baking soda in it because lets be real baking soda is a miriacle worker and you can use it for basically anything and everything.
Terri G.
Terri G.

This dish soap is so great. Just a small amount is needed to easily remove grease and grime even if it has been sitting all day. And it smells good. T
Jacob S.
Jacob S.
Schertz, TX

This stuff is just okay. I feel like it doesn't clean my dishes 100% and the smell isn't too strong. I like it to smell strong. But overall it's okay
Karen W.
Karen W.
Lake Charles, LA

I love the scent of this Palmolive dish soap. It's a little drying for my hands but I still love it. Very good value when compared to other products.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Madisonville, TN

This is a great use for dish washing, it smells great, I usually buy it either from Walmart or dollar general, it is very affective, and inexpensive!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Love this for washing dishes. Cleans easily and has a good smell. Nice and sudsy and cleans messes like baked on pans and pots and greasy dishes too.
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
West Palm Beach, FL

this stuff is great! really cuts down grease and grime on dishes very fast so you dont have to constantly scrub away. it is totally worth the money!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now