Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Maha M.
Maha M.
Oviedo, FL

It's the best . I thin it replace using the dishwasher . You need to try this product if you want fast cleaning without using the dishwasher
Brooke T.
Brooke T.

I love this stuff!!! It smells good and works great. It suds up good and cleans dishes really well. Palmolive is my favorite dish soap brand
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

This dish soap is one of the best I don't have to scrub so much anymore!! I love it cause it has that baking soda in it for that extra clean
lesly h.
lesly h.
Bronx, NY

This is great for those hard to get dirty stains on your dishes! Don't forget it's also combined with baking soda so it really does it job!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Melbourne, FL

You've gotta try this dish soap! I love the smell of this soap and love the difference the baking soda makes. Keeps my hands feeling soft..
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Danville, GA

When we received this product in our voxbox I absolutely fell in love with it. It definitely cleans our dishes great. The smell is amazing!
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Harvey, Il

Thanks to influenster I received this in my #supermomvoxbox to test it out & I absolutely love it! I highly recommend it & it smells great!
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Los Angeles, CA

Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Tonawanda, NY

I love the smell and how much it bubbles and make my dishes clean. Its hard to find a soap that doesnt dry my hands out and thos one doesnt
Megan W.
Megan W.
Bloomville, OH

This is by far my favorite dish detergent, I am a freak about my dishes. This cleans stuck on food amazingly and leaves not soapy residue.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?

Join Now