BY PALMOLIVE #30 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Great on the greAse, hard on the hands!! Really effective and nice smelling but a bit hard on hands. Need to wear gloves.
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
Just tried this product for the first time! It works great and smells even better. I will definantly be buying it again !
stephanie m.
stephanie m.
I got a bottle in my voxbox and i love it just wish it came in different scents I would definitely buy loved the way it cleaned
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Indio, CA
Love love love it! Smells so good and is strong enough that you only need a small dash on the sponge to get the job done!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Memphis, TN
Works great on hard to remove scum and food. Leaves you hands feeling soft and light scented. I love this dish detergent.
Libby A.
Libby A.
Smells great, I do have to use a little more soap to lather real well. No lotion in the product so hands are usually dry.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX
I feel this works just as good as other brands out there. Tough stains and build up are easy to clean with this product.
Tracey C.
Tracey C.
Sweet Springs , MO
Dishes are clean, my hands are soft and the smell is good - I love this dish soap. It works well and is nice and bubbly.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
arcadia, SC
This soap works really well against grease. a little goes a long way! and the price is great!! the smell is amazing to !
Violeta C.
Violeta C.
Good degreaser. Good with dishes and even more with your hands. Love how it smells and how it cleans. Really affordable.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?