Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Clarkesville, GA

This stuff is amazing! Takes the crud off dishes almost immediately and it smells wonderful too! I also use it to get stains out of clothes!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

This dish soap is one of the best I don't have to scrub so much anymore!! I love it cause it has that baking soda in it for that extra clean
Hailey r.
Hailey r.
Shelbyville, IN

I love Palmolive soap anyway but this fresh lime scent is wonderful! It cut thru greasy pans with no problems. Nice soap with a great aroma!
Only issue I have with this is sometimes I feel like I am constantly rinsing the dishes off and sometimes it takes forever to get cleaned .
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Leesburg, GA

When we received this product in our voxbox I absolutely fell in love with it. It definitely cleans our dishes great. The smell is amazing!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Melbourne, FL

You've gotta try this dish soap! I love the smell of this soap and love the difference the baking soda makes. Keeps my hands feeling soft..
lesly h.
lesly h.
Bronx, NY

This is great for those hard to get dirty stains on your dishes! Don't forget it's also combined with baking soda so it really does it job!
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Los Angeles, CA

Thanks to influenster I received this in my #supermomvoxbox to test it out & I absolutely love it! I highly recommend it & it smells great!
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Harvey, Il

Julia P.
Julia P.
Athens , OH

The lime smell gives the dishes a great smell, almost like a clean smell. Easy to use on your hands, won't have a lot of problems with it.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now