BY PALMOLIVE #59 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Amy P.
Evansville, IN
I really love the smell of this soap! It works great on stuck on messes and greasy dishes. And it's gentle on my hands.
Pierina M.
Naugatuck, CT
I love love love the smell of this dish soap. I finished the bottle and repurchased more of it. Great smell for summer.
Christina V.
The baking soda adds an extra powerful cleaning touch that helps scrub away grime. Can be drying for the hands though.
Miranda W.
This ain't no joke. I love this! It actually start removing waste without me scrubing. Hot water and soap. Perfection.
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
I got this in my supermom voxbox. I love it. it works great. it smells great. I've bought it since I got it in my box.
Stephanie P.
Universal City, TX
I loved getting this in my voxbox to test and review from influesnster it leave my hands soft and never dries them out
hailey s.
Shelbyville, IN
Palmoive fusion clean is great it cleans oily stuff and hard to scrub stiff. It lifts the food right from the dishes .
Lindsay R.
Cincinnati, OH
I received this in a past VoxBox and I love it! The products is great at breaking up tough grease and smells amazing!!
Heather T.
Franklin, LA
Its great smells good , works great on the dishes , soaps up great and really cleans the dishes well for being free .
Amanda M.
Anything with lime smell is such a refreshing smell and not to mention it has baking soda which is a aide to cleaning
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?