Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Danielle T.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Briana J.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Suzanne P.See all 160 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #15 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular...It does work better than the r... 6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's ...I personally think it works gr... 7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love ...I found it at my local Harris ... 5 Answers
Photos (160)
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Memphis, TN
Works great on hard to remove scum and food. Leaves you hands feeling soft and light scented. I love this dish detergent.
Brie D.
Brie D.
Belton, TX
This oroducr really helps with removal of stains and food on dishes. Soft on the hands and the scent is not overwhelming.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Great on the greAse, hard on the hands!! Really effective and nice smelling but a bit hard on hands. Need to wear gloves.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Indio, CA
Love love love it! Smells so good and is strong enough that you only need a small dash on the sponge to get the job done!
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Although this smells amazing and cleans well I didn't realize it wasn't antibacterial so I go and buy the orange one now.
Libby A.
Libby A.
Smells great, I do have to use a little more soap to lather real well. No lotion in the product so hands are usually dry.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX
I feel this works just as good as other brands out there. Tough stains and build up are easy to clean with this product.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
arcadia, SC
This soap works really well against grease. a little goes a long way! and the price is great!! the smell is amazing to !
Violeta C.
Violeta C.
Good degreaser. Good with dishes and even more with your hands. Love how it smells and how it cleans. Really affordable.
Tracey C.
Tracey C.
Sweet Springs, MO
Dishes are clean, my hands are soft and the smell is good - I love this dish soap. It works well and is nice and bubbly.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.