Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Clarkesville, GA

This stuff is amazing! Takes the crud off dishes almost immediately and it smells wonderful too! I also use it to get stains out of clothes!
Maha M.
Maha M.
Oviedo, FL

It's the best . I thin it replace using the dishwasher . You need to try this product if you want fast cleaning without using the dishwasher
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Tonawanda, NY

I love the smell and how much it bubbles and make my dishes clean. Its hard to find a soap that doesnt dry my hands out and thos one doesnt
lesly h.
lesly h.
Bronx, NY

This is great for those hard to get dirty stains on your dishes! Don't forget it's also combined with baking soda so it really does it job!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Melbourne, FL

You've gotta try this dish soap! I love the smell of this soap and love the difference the baking soda makes. Keeps my hands feeling soft..
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Danville, GA

When we received this product in our voxbox I absolutely fell in love with it. It definitely cleans our dishes great. The smell is amazing!
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Harvey, Il

Thanks to influenster I received this in my #supermomvoxbox to test it out & I absolutely love it! I highly recommend it & it smells great!
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Los Angeles, CA

Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Minot, North Dakota

My husband has senestive skin and reacts to dish soap, except to this. I'm
Not sure what's in it that makes it ok for him, but we love it.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Bloomville, OH

This is by far my favorite dish detergent, I am a freak about my dishes. This cleans stuck on food amazingly and leaves not soapy residue.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now