BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Princess Mary W.
Palmolive is a great affordable dish soap that lathers incredibly well and smells amazing and keeps your hands moisturized .Very affordable, can be found at most stores
Daisy P.
Smells nice and the baking soda cleanses very well. The bottles always come with a good amount that lasts long. The value is good and it is definitely affordable.
Kristina F.
Woonsocket , RI
This is an amazing new product! I received it in my #supermomvoxbox and I just think it's fabulous!! You must go out and try a bottle! Clean is an understatement!
Lizbeth C.
Love it for my greasy pans. Grease slides right off great price. Great smell I would defeintily buy again soon I love this product very nice scent to it leave my dishes squeaky clean I love washing dishes with this
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL
I absolutely love the Palmolive Fusion Clean series! All of the scents are delicious and smell fantastic. The soap does a great job breaking down grease and grime. I purchased this at Target and would highly recommend it!
Gicelle A.
Los Angeles , Ca
Always leaves my hands super soft and the dishes spotless clean, and super shiny! Also leaves the scent and it smells so good, it's also a great price for the quality it brings, I always buy this same brand.
Court H.
I love lime, and the hint of lime with Palmolive smells fantastic. The real hero here though, I assume, is the baking soda. It really cuts through grease and helps make cleaning after a big meal much easier.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Wonderful dish soap and it comes at a reasonable price I actually received this as part of my #SuperMomVoxBox and I used almost all of it. it cleans very well and smells nice.
Gabriela D.
Dallas, TX
My mother always used Palmolive around the house while growing up I love that it has baking soda now but I never really liked the smell of any of them and it doesn't produce as much foam as others do
Aysen U.
Huntersville, NC
I really liked the smell of this product. it suds up well as well. I think its a great option! I am used to using dawn the most so when I found this i loved it. Just wish it was unscented no additives
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?