Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Bree F.
Bree F.
New London, MO
I got this in the super mom vox box and it works great! It really cuts the grease in my pans. And it smells really good too.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
Cleans and leaves a great scent in the kitchen. Doesn't leave smudges or marks I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ravinder K.
Ravinder K.
I do not recommend this to everyome because the scent for me is super strong/ as much as i love palmlive i do not like this
Lia L.
Lia L.
Great extra "umpfh" on grease. I've always been a palolive fan, and will definitely be adding this type to my shopping list
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY
Really like these. They dissolve grease well and I enjoy the fragrance. My favorite is probably the grapefruit one though.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Riley, MI
Cuts through grease way better than average Palmolive! Gets stuck on food off and leaves them way cleaner with no residue.
Tondzra H.
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI
Dec. 13, 2016, 11:42 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I love that this product has the baking soda in it. It's feels great on my hands and my dishes are always clean afterward.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Morgan City, LA
It leaves you skin feeling nice and smooth. it also gets the tough grease stains off dishes. I usually buy these in bulks.
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Although this smells amazing and cleans well I didn't realize it wasn't antibacterial so I go and buy the orange one now.
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
Just tried this product for the first time! It works great and smells even better. I will definantly be buying it again !
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.