BY PALMOLIVE #59 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Indio, CA
Love love love it! Smells so good and is strong enough that you only need a small dash on the sponge to get the job done!
Valerie B.
Miami , FL
Great on the greAse, hard on the hands!! Really effective and nice smelling but a bit hard on hands. Need to wear gloves.
Whitney E.
Just tried this product for the first time! It works great and smells even better. I will definantly be buying it again !
Claudia H.
arcadia, SC
This soap works really well against grease. a little goes a long way! and the price is great!! the smell is amazing to !
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX
I feel this works just as good as other brands out there. Tough stains and build up are easy to clean with this product.
Tracey C.
Sweet Springs, MO
Dishes are clean, my hands are soft and the smell is good - I love this dish soap. It works well and is nice and bubbly.
Violeta C.
Good degreaser. Good with dishes and even more with your hands. Love how it smells and how it cleans. Really affordable.
Janeth G.
I just bought this product i haven't test it out I am waiting for my other dish soap to finish hopefully it cleans good
Amy P.
Evansville, IN
I really love the smell of this soap! It works great on stuck on messes and greasy dishes. And it's gentle on my hands.
Juana H.
Carlsbad, NM
I recently discovered this dish soap at the store and in so glad I did! It smells good and leaves my dishes very clean.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?