Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Melbourne, FL

You've gotta try this dish soap! I love the smell of this soap and love the difference the baking soda makes. Keeps my hands feeling soft..
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Danville, GA

When we received this product in our voxbox I absolutely fell in love with it. It definitely cleans our dishes great. The smell is amazing!
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Harvey, Il

Thanks to influenster I received this in my #supermomvoxbox to test it out & I absolutely love it! I highly recommend it & it smells great!
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Los Angeles, CA

Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Minot , ND

My husband has senestive skin and reacts to dish soap, except to this. I'm
Not sure what's in it that makes it ok for him, but we love it.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Bloomville, OH

This is by far my favorite dish detergent, I am a freak about my dishes. This cleans stuck on food amazingly and leaves not soapy residue.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.

Don't like this product. I think it is to watered down. You have to use a lot to get the job done. Ultimately I was not satisfied with it.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Athens, OH

The lime smell gives the dishes a great smell, almost like a clean smell. Easy to use on your hands, won't have a lot of problems with it.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vienna, WV

This soap was okay but I didn't like the smell of it as much as some others I've tried and it seemed to dry my hands out more than others.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Powell, OH

The lime scent is so refreshing without being terribly overwhelming. So impressed with the results from this product at this price point.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.