Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Brittany  M.
Brittany M.
Chillicothe, OH

My favorite dish soap yet! Vary nice a want, super effective, no soaking required. You can buy it just about anywhere. Comes in several sizes.
Alyxandra P.
Alyxandra P.

I got this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I really like this dish soap, it gets tough stuff off and smells nice.
Anastasia J.
Anastasia J.
Kinston, NC

This is a great soap! It really gets the job done. It gets through grease easily and, with a little soak, gets dried foods off dishes easily.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

Good product. Leaves everything super clean and shinny. This is one of my favorites, affordable and practical. Doesn't last very long though.
Charity P.
Charity P.
Huber Heights, OH

I love this soap. It is by far the best dish soap I've ever used. It smell amazing and suds amazing. Everything is super clean when I use it.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Love the smell! I also love that it had baking soda in it. I didn't think it cleaned better than my Dawn origional, but almost on par with it
Colby S.
Colby S.

Like the smell it breaks down food and oils greases likje it says I will purchase again and I like the scent you can actually smell the lime
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Clarkesville, GA

This stuff is amazing! Takes the crud off dishes almost immediately and it smells wonderful too! I also use it to get stains out of clothes!
Hailey r.
Hailey r.
Shelbyville, IN

I love Palmolive soap anyway but this fresh lime scent is wonderful! It cut thru greasy pans with no problems. Nice soap with a great aroma!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

This dish soap is one of the best I don't have to scrub so much anymore!! I love it cause it has that baking soda in it for that extra clean
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now