Add a Photo

#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Love the smell! I also love that it had baking soda in it. I didn't think it cleaned better than my Dawn origional, but almost on par with it
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Magnolia, AR

great clean with a lovely smell. leaves my kitchen smelling great along with my hands. It is reasonably priced and available at most stores!
Shakeena M.
Shakeena M.
Englewood, NJ

Love this specific soap. The lime leaves a fresh scent and the baking soda makes my dishes extra clean! Definitely would recommend to others
Mariangélica M.
Mariangélica M.
caracas

Isn't my favorite dishwasher but it's pretty good. It has a great smell and produce a lot of foam. Don't dry your skin hands. I recommend it
Maha M.
Maha M.
Oviedo, FL

It's the best . I thin it replace using the dishwasher . You need to try this product if you want fast cleaning without using the dishwasher
Colby S.
Colby S.

Like the smell it breaks down food and oils greases likje it says I will purchase again and I like the scent you can actually smell the lime
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Clarkesville, GA

This stuff is amazing! Takes the crud off dishes almost immediately and it smells wonderful too! I also use it to get stains out of clothes!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

This dish soap is one of the best I don't have to scrub so much anymore!! I love it cause it has that baking soda in it for that extra clean
Hailey r.
Hailey r.
Shelbyville, IN

I love Palmolive soap anyway but this fresh lime scent is wonderful! It cut thru greasy pans with no problems. Nice soap with a great aroma!
Only issue I have with this is sometimes I feel like I am constantly rinsing the dishes off and sometimes it takes forever to get cleaned .
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now