Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Los Angeles, CA

Thanks to influenster I received this in my #supermomvoxbox to test it out & I absolutely love it! I highly recommend it & it smells great!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Danville, GA

When we received this product in our voxbox I absolutely fell in love with it. It definitely cleans our dishes great. The smell is amazing!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Minot, North Dakota

My husband has senestive skin and reacts to dish soap, except to this. I'm
Not sure what's in it that makes it ok for him, but we love it.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.

Don't like this product. I think it is to watered down. You have to use a lot to get the job done. Ultimately I was not satisfied with it.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Athens, OH

The lime smell gives the dishes a great smell, almost like a clean smell. Easy to use on your hands, won't have a lot of problems with it.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vienna, WV

This soap was okay but I didn't like the smell of it as much as some others I've tried and it seemed to dry my hands out more than others.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Powell, OH

The lime scent is so refreshing without being terribly overwhelming. So impressed with the results from this product at this price point.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Lafayette, IN

I love cleaning with baking soda the only thing is I don't like the smell of lime but I do love this product it cleans the grease great.
Aneth M.
Aneth M.

I am currently using this same exact dish soap and love it. I like how it works on tough stains like grease and its easy on your hands.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Columbus, MS

This is a great product. It works very well and smells great. It isn't hard on your hands either. This product is well worth the money.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now