Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Danielle T.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Briana J.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Suzanne P.See all 160 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #20 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular...It does work better than the r... 6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's ...I personally think it works gr... 7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love ...I found it at my local Harris ... 5 Answers
Photos (160)
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Newville, AL
Great product!!!! Works really well on cleaning dishes to a sparkling shine and all the scents they have is great smelling too
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Roanoke, VA
Love this. I use a dishwasher but? Like to clean food off my plates Peter to placing them in the dishwasher. This works great.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Parma, OH
Love using palmolive! so glad i received this in my voxbox. the smell is amazing and it works really good on those messy pans!
Elsa D.
Elsa D.
This product is okay. I just don't like the scent it's so bland. But it does get the job done, and that's the important thing.
Tami S.
Tami S.
Pottsville , AR
I received this in my momvoxbox and I love it. It cleans very well. It's easy to clean off the stuck in grease with dishsoap.
Arrielle E.
Arrielle E.
Cincinnati, OH
So much better than gain. Up to par with Dawn. Smells great. I love the look and how the bottle doesn't fall out of my hands.
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Orlando, FL
Love this stuff. Gets the job done really well. Breaks up old food and leaves everything very clean. Smells really wonderful.
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Bronx , NY
Love Palmolive because is tough on my dishes but not on my hands gets the job done and smells absolutely fantastic great buy👍
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product every since influenster sent it to me to try it out. I love the smell and how clean it leaves the dishes.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
I got this as a free sample and I really like how tough this soap is on grease and how clean and fresh smelling the soap is.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?