Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Patty J.
Patty J.
Harrison, AR

Love this dish soap and the grapefruit one Palmolive has!
They work super well at cutting grease, getting off baked on messes, and they never dry out my hands!
brenda G.
brenda G.
La Puente, CA

Its alright. I only buy this when i definitely run out of dish soap because its the only onw they sell on my corner store liquor. Other than that i don't buy it.
Priyanka R.
Priyanka R.
Toronto, Canada

I got it once. I loved how it helped me clean greasy pans at once but I didnot trust it to be strong antibac. I went back to antibac one from the same company.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Easton, PA

I don't have a good great to have be so a good one time and for all my life is so the only one that has a lot more to go to sleep on the way it was a great o
carissa c.
carissa c.
Murfreesboro, TN

This stuff really does help get off caked on food if you let the dish soak for a bit. It smells nice and doesn't dry your hands out. What more could you want
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

One of my favorite fusions soaps available by PalmOlive. Smells amazing and leaves dishes clean without needing gallons of soap. Inexpensive and recommended.
Imalay G.
Imalay G.
Homestead, FL

Anything with baking soda for me is a must sense it's a super powerful cleaning item. And always leave my hands feels so soft as if I just moisturized them.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Cincinnati, OH

I prefer Palmolive over any brand out there. It lasts a long time in my sponge and suds up great. You don't need to use a lot to go a long way which I love.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

This product smells amazing. It gets everything off of the dishes with no soaking needed. This soap is also great on my hands and cleaning other items too.
Yane G.
Yane G.

Love the smell and effectiveness of this soap cleans dishes fast and east. I bought it at the dollar tree for a $1 I would recommend to anyone. Great value
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now