BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Lilly R.
Oceanside, CA
I use this to wash my dishes and my make up brushes lol. Hey it gets the job done without making my brushes dry.
Tiene aromas deliciosos siento que desinfecta los trastes y deja mis manos suaves hace mucha espuma y dura mucho
Kris Y.
Palmolive has great prices and works just as well as other brands. definitely cuts grease jas a fresh scent also
Meliyara N.
Westworth Vlg, TX
I love the scent and how it deoderizes some of my pans. Especially when I cook fish. Leaves the sponge scentless
Santy B.
It clean so good and takes off the polish so quickly i really recommend it so much and also it protects your skin
Caitlin K.
Cedar Park , TX
Great and tough on dishes. Easy and sensitive on hands. Also smells amazing. A little but goes a really long way
kate l.
My go to for dish soap for years. Decent price, smells good, works good and is easy on my sensitive skin as well.
Julia B.
Harlingen, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I really love this product its quality very good. I recommend it and it it not that expensive. Anyone can afford.
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
This dish soap is amazingggg especially since it has oxi in it. Love the way it smells and it's super affordable
edwina v.
Bronx, NY
I always been using this product for years and i never get disappointed it cuts through grease without a problem
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?