Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Charity P.
Charity P.
Tipp City, OH

I love this soap. It is by far the best dish soap I've ever used. It smell amazing and suds amazing. Everything is super clean when I use it.
Colby S.
Colby S.

Like the smell it breaks down food and oils greases likje it says I will purchase again and I like the scent you can actually smell the lime
Calandra E.
Calandra E.

I absolutely love this dish detergent! Palmolive Fusion smells great and has long lasting suds! I am assured that my dishes are super clean!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Clarkesville, GA

This stuff is amazing! Takes the crud off dishes almost immediately and it smells wonderful too! I also use it to get stains out of clothes!
Brooke T.
Brooke T.

I love this stuff!!! It smells good and works great. It suds up good and cleans dishes really well. Palmolive is my favorite dish soap brand
Hailey r.
Hailey r.
Shelbyville, IN

I love Palmolive soap anyway but this fresh lime scent is wonderful! It cut thru greasy pans with no problems. Nice soap with a great aroma!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

This dish soap is one of the best I don't have to scrub so much anymore!! I love it cause it has that baking soda in it for that extra clean
Maha M.
Maha M.
Oviedo, FL

It's the best . I thin it replace using the dishwasher . You need to try this product if you want fast cleaning without using the dishwasher
lesly h.
lesly h.
Bronx, NY

This is great for those hard to get dirty stains on your dishes! Don't forget it's also combined with baking soda so it really does it job!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Melbourne, FL

You've gotta try this dish soap! I love the smell of this soap and love the difference the baking soda makes. Keeps my hands feeling soft..
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.