BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Roanoke, VA
Love this. I use a dishwasher but? Like to clean food off my plates Peter to placing them in the dishwasher. This works great.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Newville, AL
Great product!!!! Works really well on cleaning dishes to a sparkling shine and all the scents they have is great smelling too
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Parma, OH
Love using palmolive! so glad i received this in my voxbox. the smell is amazing and it works really good on those messy pans!
Elsa D.
Elsa D.
This product is okay. I just don't like the scent it's so bland. But it does get the job done, and that's the important thing.
Arrielle E.
Arrielle E.
Cincinnati , OH
So much better than gain. Up to par with Dawn. Smells great. I love the look and how the bottle doesn't fall out of my hands.
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product every since influenster sent it to me to try it out. I love the smell and how clean it leaves the dishes.
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Bronx , NY
Love Palmolive because is tough on my dishes but not on my hands gets the job done and smells absolutely fantastic great buy👍
Tami S.
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR
I received this in my momvoxbox and I love it. It cleans very well. It's easy to clean off the stuck in grease with dishsoap.
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Orlando, FL
Love this stuff. Gets the job done really well. Breaks up old food and leaves everything very clean. Smells really wonderful.
Bree F.
Bree F.
New London, MO
I got this in the super mom vox box and it works great! It really cuts the grease in my pans. And it smells really good too.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.