Add a Photo

#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Love this soap for the smell and grease technology. I think it gets my dishes super clean and I hand wash dishes daily. I would highly recommend.
Keyla B.
Keyla B.
Norcross, GA

Baking soda and Lime is the perfect combo. Greasy dishes are usually hard to wash but this makes it easier, i love it. The pink one is good too.
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Salem, OR

The original works just fine as a dish soap but the smell literally makes me sick to my stomach I can't stand it I had to switch to other scents
Veronica  .
Veronica .
Sullivan, OH

I received this in my voxbox the other Day... I was quite surprised at how well it works, I think I may be purchasing this dish soap for now on!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA

This is my new favorite dish liquid. It gets anything off your dishes. It doesn't take a lot of detergent to work. A great value for your money.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Baytown, TX

I really like the lemony smell of this product and anything with baking soda you know is gonna do its job when it comes to cleaning those dishes
Neen B.
Neen B.

Bing members baking soda and lime and this dish washing detergent I literally just allow my dishes to soak in it and the scum slides right off.
Vanessa Anne T.
Vanessa Anne T.

This product is very good for cleaning surfaces. I highly recommend this for cleaning white tiles because it removes mildue and stains easily.
Alyxandra P.
Alyxandra P.

I got this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I really like this dish soap, it gets tough stuff off and smells nice.
Elena Q.
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC

If you like a clean scent and a hint of lime this is for you. I love buying this brand. It helps pick up grease, dry / sticky foods so easily.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?