Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Baytown, TX

I really like the lemony smell of this product and anything with baking soda you know is gonna do its job when it comes to cleaning those dishes
Keyla B.
Keyla B.
Norcross, GA

Baking soda and Lime is the perfect combo. Greasy dishes are usually hard to wash but this makes it easier, i love it. The pink one is good too.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA

This is my new favorite dish liquid. It gets anything off your dishes. It doesn't take a lot of detergent to work. A great value for your money.
Veronica  .
Veronica .
Sullivan, OH

I received this in my voxbox the other Day... I was quite surprised at how well it works, I think I may be purchasing this dish soap for now on!
Neen B.
Neen B.

Bing members baking soda and lime and this dish washing detergent I literally just allow my dishes to soak in it and the scum slides right off.
mariell b.
mariell b.

This cleaner is a little stronger than those found in the market for its combination of lemon and baking soda really does its job to perfection
Vanessa Anne T.
Vanessa Anne T.

This product is very good for cleaning surfaces. I highly recommend this for cleaning white tiles because it removes mildue and stains easily.
Eloise F.
Eloise F.

Works wonderfully. Lovely lime smell and cleans really well. A little goes a long way and you won't have to waste heaps of product on cleaning
Alyxandra P.
Alyxandra P.

I got this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I really like this dish soap, it gets tough stuff off and smells nice.
Elena Q.
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC

If you like a clean scent and a hint of lime this is for you. I love buying this brand. It helps pick up grease, dry / sticky foods so easily.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now