Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Harrisburg, PA

Let hard to clean dishes soak in this fusion with baking soda for thirty minutes and the grease and burnt cakes on debris starts to float to the top. Smells great too!
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
Maxton, NC

I recently purchased Palmolive fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime I love the smell. It also lathers really well as well as getting your dishes clean as a whistle.
Carolynn A.
Carolynn A.
Copperas Cove, TX

I really love this product it smell great and it get the grease out of the dishes and on your hands if it get oil on it and keeps your hands nice and smooth so soft
Ivey S.
Ivey S.
Meadville, PA

I love Palmolive because it doesn't destroy my hands. However, it isn't always the best deal and in these times I have to go with what's the best bang for the buck.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Mayaguez

I like Palmolive for it cleaning action and is soft in my hands. It removes grease and food very easily and is easy to remove so your dishes don't taste like soap.
Kiah P.
Kiah P.
Northridge, CA

This soap is best for not only my dishes but my hands as well. Leaves me and my dishes smelling squeaky clean! Never use anything else after this! Love love LOVE!
Elissa L.
Elissa L.
Pawtucket, RI

Smells fresh and pleasant.. it suds up nicely and lasts. My hands get very dry in the colder months and Palmolive doesn't aggravate my skin or dry it out further.
Daisy P.
Daisy P.

Smells nice and the baking soda cleanses very well. The bottles always come with a good amount that lasts long. The value is good and it is definitely affordable.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Woonsocket, RI

This is an amazing new product! I received it in my #supermomvoxbox and I just think it's fabulous!! You must go out and try a bottle! Clean is an understatement!
Angelo D.
Angelo D.

I bought this a few weeks ago beacuse i was on a friend's house and look it. It's really effective, got a very cool smell. The scent after the hours can feel it.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now