Add a Photo

#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Taina G.
Taina G.
I received this complimentary in a voxbox to use and give a review and I loved it. How it smells really good and cleans really well.
loly luz e.
loly luz e.
Excelente hace su trabajo quita la grasa y deja los platos relucientes lo recomiendo ademas quita los peores olores recommendadisimo
katherine r.
katherine r.
Hazleton, PA
Nov. 3, 2016, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Is always make my dishes clean with a great smell.......all my family but it we all love it the Palmolive is the best
...
...

Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
detroit, MI
My favorite dish soap. Not only do my pots smell clean but after having my hands in the water for awhile they don't come out ashy.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
I love this soap I feel like not only does it clean great, smells good but also the baking soda deodorizes so dishes smell cleaner
Nicki D.
Nicki D.
Leaves my dishes looking very clean and brand new. This is my go to dish soap and it doesn't dry out my hands and it smells good.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
This is a great cheap brand that you can find ever where. It gets the job done and it smells great. Keep an eye out for coupons.
Monique K.
Monique K.
Titusville, FL
Palmolive is a trusted brand that I enjoy using. It is great for dishes and pots. It is one of my staple dishwashing detergents.
Mia T.
Mia T.
Manitowoc, WI
Dec. 5, 2016, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I love this dish soap. It smells fantastic and a little goes along way. Love that it uses baking soda to help clean tough spots.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
Loving my new soap I just received the other day! It really cuts the grease and works great(smells fantastic too I might add!)!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?