BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Holly R.
Marrero, LA
LOVE this product! Not only does it clean my dishes perfectly, it leaves a great citrus scent in my kitchen. This is the only dishwashing liquid I buy and will continue to buy. Anyone looking for a new dishwashing liquid should give this a try!
Paulina
I really don't care much about scent when it comes to my dish soap, I'm more worried about anti bacterial, and what will cut through grease. Well this does the job and it smells great! So it's been a win win for me since I starting using this soap
Tara B.
Lubbock, TX
I love baking soda, so any product that gives that added benefit is a must try for me. Has a delightful bright sharp sent. Easy on my hands but cleans the mess. This is a repeat buy for me. I love using it in winter, the smell brightens things up.
Stephanie P.
Cincinnati, OH
Just recently bought this at my local grocery store and I already love it! It is really soft on my hands but great for dishes. I don't even need to put the dishes in the dish washer afterward, just needs to be cleaned with this and a sponge.
Erica G.
I have definitely really enjoy this dish soap since getting it. It has made washing dishes much easier as it breaks down residue with less product, much faster. I purchased this at my local Wal-mart, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone out there.
Toni G.
One of my go to brands to clean dishes. I like that it's killing germs and making it easy to clean stuck on food. the orange scent is refreshing and it doesn't kill my hands.
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX
It always does the job and I feel like you don't use much soap. A little goes a long way. The scents are amazing. Has a good variety to choose from and the price is great!
Great fragrance, works well and gets your dishes clean, gets stuck on food off without any hard scrubbing. i purchased at my local grocery store with a coupon to help save.
Shannon G.
Winchester, KY
My husband loves the smell and Palmolive! None of the pans have a greasy feel after cleaning. I even used some to clean a cooler. This is definitely on my to purchase list.
JayLene G.
Kingsville, TX
So when I received my first VoxBox I got this as a sample and I loved it. I have bought it multiple times after. The smell and the fact that it has baking soda is awesome!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?