Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Yocarlyz B.
Yocarlyz B.
Venezuela

Lo que me gusta de palmolive es que realmente es un jabón que ayuda a arrancar la grasa. Mi punto negativo para el mismo es que maltrata mis manos.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
San Antonio , Tx

It works well, especially when it came to cleaning my children's cups and bottles. It had a nice aroma but it did not linger after the dishes dried
Vane I.
Vane I.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

I love how this soap remove everything from the dishes and how leaves this amazing smell on them! It perfect and the price you can't beat that 👍🏼👍🏼
Christina B.
Christina B.

Recently got the soap for the coupon in man I can tell you it is great. And it's cheap and affordable and I love it. I would recommend it to anyone
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Hobbs, NM

This smelled good but I feel like the bubbles ran out quick. I like that it had baking soda in it, Received this product complimentary for testing.
Kerra A.
Kerra A.

Palmolive is a great product. I love the bottle shape. Easy to use, smells great, cleans effectively. It's not harsh on the hands. It cuts grease.
Jinevea S.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY

I love this new scent. It cleans amazingly and smells really good. Its my favorite scent of palmolive. Cuts through grease with ease I must say !!
Liz E.
Liz E.
Sebring , FL

Love love ;) it smells great and works amazing. Ive always used baking soda for cleaning and this just made it 100 times easier when doing dishes
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Salem, OR

The original works just fine as a dish soap but the smell literally makes me sick to my stomach I can't stand it I had to switch to other scents
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Baytown, TX

I really like the lemony smell of this product and anything with baking soda you know is gonna do its job when it comes to cleaning those dishes
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now