BY PALMOLIVE #59 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Ashley J.
Parma, OH
Love using palmolive! so glad i received this in my voxbox. the smell is amazing and it works really good on those messy pans!
Elsa D.
This product is okay. I just don't like the scent it's so bland. But it does get the job done, and that's the important thing.
Amber Z.
Orlando, FL
Love this stuff. Gets the job done really well. Breaks up old food and leaves everything very clean. Smells really wonderful.
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR
I received this in my momvoxbox and I love it. It cleans very well. It's easy to clean off the stuck in grease with dishsoap.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product every since influenster sent it to me to try it out. I love the smell and how clean it leaves the dishes.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Love Palmolive because is tough on my dishes but not on my hands gets the job done and smells absolutely fantastic great buy👍
Arrielle E.
Cincinnati, OH
So much better than gain. Up to par with Dawn. Smells great. I love the look and how the bottle doesn't fall out of my hands.
Bree F.
New London, MO
I got this in the super mom vox box and it works great! It really cuts the grease in my pans. And it smells really good too.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
I got this as a free sample and I really like how tough this soap is on grease and how clean and fresh smelling the soap is.
Ravinder K.
I do not recommend this to everyome because the scent for me is super strong/ as much as i love palmlive i do not like this
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?