Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Veronica  .
Veronica .
Sullivan, OH

I received this in my voxbox the other Day... I was quite surprised at how well it works, I think I may be purchasing this dish soap for now on!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA

This is my new favorite dish liquid. It gets anything off your dishes. It doesn't take a lot of detergent to work. A great value for your money.
Keyla B.
Keyla B.
Norcross, GA

Baking soda and Lime is the perfect combo. Greasy dishes are usually hard to wash but this makes it easier, i love it. The pink one is good too.
Neen B.
Neen B.

Bing members baking soda and lime and this dish washing detergent I literally just allow my dishes to soak in it and the scum slides right off.
Alyxandra P.
Alyxandra P.

I got this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I really like this dish soap, it gets tough stuff off and smells nice.
Elena Q.
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC

If you like a clean scent and a hint of lime this is for you. I love buying this brand. It helps pick up grease, dry / sticky foods so easily.
Vanessa Anne T.
Vanessa Anne T.

This product is very good for cleaning surfaces. I highly recommend this for cleaning white tiles because it removes mildue and stains easily.
Brittany  M.
Brittany M.
Chillicothe, OH

My favorite dish soap yet! Vary nice a want, super effective, no soaking required. You can buy it just about anywhere. Comes in several sizes.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Love the smell! I also love that it had baking soda in it. I didn't think it cleaned better than my Dawn origional, but almost on par with it
Anastasia J.
Anastasia J.
Kinston, NC

This is a great soap! It really gets the job done. It gets through grease easily and, with a little soak, gets dried foods off dishes easily.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.