Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Pittsburgh, PA

Use to get rid of oily residue in my frying pans.all of my drink ware have a sparkle after washing dishes. Palmolive is the only dish detergent I use.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA

Cleans your dishes, the scent is nice. One to Two drops is all you need. For the price it is a good value. Comparing to Dawn it is a good alternative.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR

I love that this has baking soda in it because lets be real baking soda is a miriacle worker and you can use it for basically anything and everything.
Cari F.
Cari F.
Cantrall, IL

Palmolive fusion and the Palmolive oxi clean are my overall favorites over any other dish soap. Leaves me feeling very confident my dishes are clean.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Lake Charles, LA

I love the scent of this Palmolive dish soap. It's a little drying for my hands but I still love it. Very good value when compared to other products.
Ramille W.
Ramille W.

Soap last long and suds a lot. Unlike dawn I feel like ive used half the bottle before I can finish 10 dishes. I like that it's not harsh on my hands
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Love this for washing dishes. Cleans easily and has a good smell. Nice and sudsy and cleans messes like baked on pans and pots and greasy dishes too.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.

Nice cirtus scen . Gets the job done. I've rotated this out with Dawn platinum and it cleans just as well and is less harsh on my hands. Good price.
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
West Palm Beach, FL

this stuff is great! really cuts down grease and grime on dishes very fast so you dont have to constantly scrub away. it is totally worth the money!
Kira K.
Kira K.
Heber Springs, AR

I'm all about getting clean, and nice smelling dishes and I love this line scent. It doesn't make my hands dry either like other dish detergents do.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?