Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Kayleigh  S.
Kayleigh S.
Groveton , Nh

This dish soap is AMAZING! I have always like Palmolive and love it even more with this new fusion clean!!! Makes dishwashing much easier and faster and smells AMAZING!!!
Angel C.
Angel C.

I got this as a free sample from influester and when I first opened it I loved the smell,smells great and it cleaned my dishes squeaky clean and didn't dry out my hands.
Claire G.
Claire G.

Great cleaning power without the harmful chemicals. Cuts through all grease and grime with little to no effort, which is perfect if you have to do the dishes in a hurry.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
San Antonio, TX

The sent is wonderful and the suds last forever. My daughter would rather hand wash than use the dishwasher! It is not the cheapest but the paper typically has a coupon.
Princess Mary W.
Princess Mary W.

Palmolive is a great affordable dish soap that lathers incredibly well and smells amazing and keeps your hands moisturized .Very affordable, can be found at most stores
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Bridgeview, Il

I LOVE that this has baking soda in it!! I feel like it does help my dishes get cleaner without using a ton of product! A little goes a long way! The smell is amazing!!
kayleigh t.
kayleigh t.
Amelia, OH

Love the smell and does well at removing grease. Dishes air dry fairly streak free. Down side when using is you still have to let baked on messes sit to get them clean.
carla l.
carla l.
Pacoima, CA

Very good product, very good product, very good product Very good product, very good product, very good product Very good product, very good product, very good product
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Portsmouth, VA

I used this for the first time a couple weeks ago and was surprised how clean my dishes became on top of my hands not being dried out from the water . Dry good product
Amy D.
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL

This smells so good! Just a hint of lie. Powers away messes easily. A little goes a long way. Doesn't strip my hands of natural oils. Gets off stubborn grime very well.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now