Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR

I love that this has baking soda in it because lets be real baking soda is a miriacle worker and you can use it for basically anything and everything.
Terri G.
Terri G.

This dish soap is so great. Just a small amount is needed to easily remove grease and grime even if it has been sitting all day. And it smells good. T
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Madisonville, TN

This is a great use for dish washing, it smells great, I usually buy it either from Walmart or dollar general, it is very affective, and inexpensive!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Love this for washing dishes. Cleans easily and has a good smell. Nice and sudsy and cleans messes like baked on pans and pots and greasy dishes too.
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
West Palm Beach, FL

this stuff is great! really cuts down grease and grime on dishes very fast so you dont have to constantly scrub away. it is totally worth the money!
Heidi L.
Heidi L.

Nice cirtus scen . Gets the job done. I've rotated this out with Dawn platinum and it cleans just as well and is less harsh on my hands. Good price.
Claudia B.
Claudia B.

Received this as a sampler a few months ago and I really liked it. I was able to find it at Smart and Final.It has a nice scent and did a great job
Yocarlyz B.
Yocarlyz B.
Venezuela

Lo que me gusta de palmolive es que realmente es un jabón que ayuda a arrancar la grasa. Mi punto negativo para el mismo es que maltrata mis manos.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
San Antonio , Tx

It works well, especially when it came to cleaning my children's cups and bottles. It had a nice aroma but it did not linger after the dishes dried
Vane I.
Vane I.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

I love how this soap remove everything from the dishes and how leaves this amazing smell on them! It perfect and the price you can't beat that 👍🏼👍🏼
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now