Add a Photo

#13 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Claudia B.
Claudia B.

Received this as a sampler a few months ago and I really liked it. I was able to find it at Smart and Final.It has a nice scent and did a great job
Christina B.
Christina B.

Recently got the soap for the coupon in man I can tell you it is great. And it's cheap and affordable and I love it. I would recommend it to anyone
Jinevea S.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY

I love this new scent. It cleans amazingly and smells really good. Its my favorite scent of palmolive. Cuts through grease with ease I must say !!
Kerra A.
Kerra A.

Palmolive is a great product. I love the bottle shape. Easy to use, smells great, cleans effectively. It's not harsh on the hands. It cuts grease.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Love this soap for the smell and grease technology. I think it gets my dishes super clean and I hand wash dishes daily. I would highly recommend.
Liz E.
Liz E.
Sebring, FL

Love love ;) it smells great and works amazing. Ive always used baking soda for cleaning and this just made it 100 times easier when doing dishes
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Baytown, TX

I really like the lemony smell of this product and anything with baking soda you know is gonna do its job when it comes to cleaning those dishes
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Salem, OR

The original works just fine as a dish soap but the smell literally makes me sick to my stomach I can't stand it I had to switch to other scents
Veronica  .
Veronica .
Sullivan, OH

I received this in my voxbox the other Day... I was quite surprised at how well it works, I think I may be purchasing this dish soap for now on!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA

This is my new favorite dish liquid. It gets anything off your dishes. It doesn't take a lot of detergent to work. A great value for your money.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.