BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Renae E.
Rancho Cordova, CA
My cousins boyfriend is an alcoholic and a lazy pig. He doesn't do anything and when he got kicked out I helped scrub her entire apartment caulking to floorboards with this dish soap and it smells SO good, it gets the job done, and it's gentle on the skin.
Leslie G.
Camas, Wa
Great for cutting grease! Since I hand wash my pots and pans, it's important that I use a detergent that's tough on grease, but sensitive enough for my hands and I've found both in this new dish soap!
Evelyn C.
I like the cleanliness you can achieve with this dish soap. I'm worried how bad it is for your skin, because my hands tingle a little after using this without gloves while washing dishes.
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
I got this in hopes it would also help make my sink drain smell better. It was okay. I dried the skin on my hands a bit. It didn't leave and residue on the glasses. It got the job done, but would not reach for this the next time I am need of dish soap.
Krista B.
Beckley , WV
The smell is amazing! The scent drew me to this product. I use it in my dish wash when I need to tidy up the dishes or even the sink. It is also very cheap & a little goes a long way.
Enriqueta A.
Ridgewood, NY
Leaves my dishes clean and grease free. The smell also makes hand washing the dishes pleasant. My hands feel soft due to,the non drying formula. It's inexpensive and lasts a long time.
Dynisha C.
Hutto, TX
I was really pleased with the refreshing clean this product left on my dishes. It is a great grease fighter and it leaves my dishes fresh. I recommend trying this product. It is not very expensive. It is about average in cost in comparison to Dawn.
Holly R.
Marrero, LA
LOVE this product! Not only does it clean my dishes perfectly, it leaves a great citrus scent in my kitchen. This is the only dishwashing liquid I buy and will continue to buy. Anyone looking for a new dishwashing liquid should give this a try!
Paulina
I really don't care much about scent when it comes to my dish soap, I'm more worried about anti bacterial, and what will cut through grease. Well this does the job and it smells great! So it's been a win win for me since I starting using this soap
Charity M.
Pinnacle, NC
Smells good but its not too great at getting off annoying grease feeling from dishes. Most of the dishes still felt greasy after two washings with this detergent. Although it does work pretty well but I suggest not washing pots or pans with it.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?