Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Yelena H.
Yelena H.
Virginia Bch, VA

I've just recently tried this dish soap and I can say that I am very pleased with the decision. We are guilty of the, leave dishes sit over night for the next day kind of thing. You can soak those dishes with some dish soap for a few minutes and they are so much easier to get clean. This stuff also smells pretty great too! I would recommend this to everyone who is guilty of letting dishes sit!
Mandie T.
Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA

So, hearing that there was lime, I was like... That won't smell good.

I WAS WRONG. Smells so good!
Cleans so good.
Bubbles up very good.

My hands feel so soft after I use this to wash dishes. I especially like how it cleans my bottles for my baby. It makes the grease from the breast milk come off just by sitting in the sudsy water.

* I received this in my Super Mom vox box!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Redondo Beach, CA

I've been a Palmolive brand user for years and always trust them most because of the value, the effectiveness and how well it rinses off. I don't know what is in this particular new recipe but it works MIRACLES on my baked on stuff. It used to require so much elbow grease and now I still put a little energy into it but nothing close to what I used to have to do. LOVE IT!
holly K.
holly K.
Somerset, Ky

I got a sample thanks to influenster super mom vox box and I have to say this is definitely one of my favorites it works amazing on grease and the smell is awesome as well, I will definitely be picking me up some more whenever I go to the store it works by far better than any other dish detergent I have used , It also makes my hands soft after so that's always a plus!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Reno, NV

I actually received this in a voxbox and since then i have loved it, a little goes a long way with this bottle and it smells amazing, it gets nice a foamy and it just leaves the dishes spotless! it is good at fighting grease too! i would highly recommend this soap, the only problem is that i cant seem to find it at my local store! but if you do try it you'll love it
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kettle Island, KY

This is very effective at removing tough stains. I find that you don't have to let things sit and soak as long with this one. I love the fragrance. It's very refreshing and clean. I usually don't have a favorite dish soap and will just buy whatever is on sale. But since trying this one, I have repurchased it over and over again. It really is a great product.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN

I received this product as a free sample with Influenster. I was a little apprehensive since I am not a huge lime fan and I do not normally purchase Palmolive. I was pleasantly surprised. The scent was amazing and the product did as it stated and removed hard, stuck on food. The suds lasted. I am a new Palmolive fan. I will buy the product in the future.
Lidia Z.
Lidia Z.

Lo probe gracias a la supor mom boxvoz y la verdad que me gusto mucho es efectivo, y el aroma que tiene me encanto, el detalle es que no sueles encontrarlo en las tiendas, y su costo no es tan barato, el problema de tener nuevos ingredientes siempre suben el costo delos productos basicos. si lo recomiendo por que es efectivo y el olor es mi favorito.
Heather D.
Heather D.

I received this as a sample in my #supermomvoxbox recently. I love the smell. It definitely gets the dishes clean and doesn't leave them feeling soiled or waxy after. It has baking soda in it which is a good cleaning agent. I usually buy products with bleach or bleach alternative in it. This however is pretty close. Thanks Influenster and Palmolive!
Seyma S.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC

Received a sample from #SuperMomVoxBox and loved the scent and how well it cleaned my dishes. I did find it a bit watered down than my other palmolive dish soap and went through it quite fast. It did not dry out my hands and left my hands smelling nice and citrus like. I would buy and recommend the Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?

Join Now