Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Danielle T.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Briana J.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Suzanne P.See all 160 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #15 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular...It does work better than the r... 6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's ...I personally think it works gr... 7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love ...I found it at my local Harris ... 5 Answers
Photos (160)
Mandie T.
Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA
So, hearing that there was lime, I was like... That won't smell good.

I WAS WRONG. Smells so good!
Cleans so good.
Bubbles up very good.

My hands feel so soft after I use this to wash dishes. I especially like how it cleans my bottles for my baby. It makes the grease from the breast milk come off just by sitting in the sudsy water.

* I received this in my Super Mom vox box!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Mega Parent Expert
I've been a Palmolive brand user for years and always trust them most because of the value, the effectiveness and how well it rinses off. I don't know what is in this particular new recipe but it works MIRACLES on my baked on stuff. It used to require so much elbow grease and now I still put a little energy into it but nothing close to what I used to have to do. LOVE IT!
holly K.
holly K.
Nancy, KY
I got a sample thanks to influenster super mom vox box and I have to say this is definitely one of my favorites it works amazing on grease and the smell is awesome as well, I will definitely be picking me up some more whenever I go to the store it works by far better than any other dish detergent I have used , It also makes my hands soft after so that's always a plus!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Reno, NV
I actually received this in a voxbox and since then i have loved it, a little goes a long way with this bottle and it smells amazing, it gets nice a foamy and it just leaves the dishes spotless! it is good at fighting grease too! i would highly recommend this soap, the only problem is that i cant seem to find it at my local store! but if you do try it you'll love it
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
I received this product as a free sample with Influenster. I was a little apprehensive since I am not a huge lime fan and I do not normally purchase Palmolive. I was pleasantly surprised. The scent was amazing and the product did as it stated and removed hard, stuck on food. The suds lasted. I am a new Palmolive fan. I will buy the product in the future.
Lidia Z.
Lidia Z.
Lo probe gracias a la supor mom boxvoz y la verdad que me gusto mucho es efectivo, y el aroma que tiene me encanto, el detalle es que no sueles encontrarlo en las tiendas, y su costo no es tan barato, el problema de tener nuevos ingredientes siempre suben el costo delos productos basicos. si lo recomiendo por que es efectivo y el olor es mi favorito.
Heather D.
Heather D.
I received this as a sample in my #supermomvoxbox recently. I love the smell. It definitely gets the dishes clean and doesn't leave them feeling soiled or waxy after. It has baking soda in it which is a good cleaning agent. I usually buy products with bleach or bleach alternative in it. This however is pretty close. Thanks Influenster and Palmolive!
Seyma S.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
Received a sample from #SuperMomVoxBox and loved the scent and how well it cleaned my dishes. I did find it a bit watered down than my other palmolive dish soap and went through it quite fast. It did not dry out my hands and left my hands smelling nice and citrus like. I would buy and recommend the Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime!
Adrianna U.
Adrianna U.
I love the scent, the fact that it has baking soda in caught my attention and interest. I think it works nice, I put my dishes in and a few minutes later the food was all off the dishes. The product is very effective, not disappointing at all. I am definitely going to buy again and I saw there is another scent so I'll be to purchase both very soon
Sasha D.
Sasha D.
Clearwater, FL
Love love love Palmolive best dish soap. The stuck one food just melt off the dishes. I will always buy this beats all the rest. I recommend this to everyone. Do yourself a favor buy this your dishes will thank you great stuff. MY FAVOR DISH SOAP. Oh and I talk about the scents are heavenly. makes washing dishes somethings I don't mind as much
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.