BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Michael H.
Bedford, PA
The baking soda really helps clean tough food off dishes. The smell is awesome if you like lime, and the price is within anyone's budget. I wouldn't say it's as great as dawn but it gets the job done when you need it to.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Mega Parent Expert
I have always purchased Palmolive, i feel it really gets the dirt especially greasy things, i dont have to use soooo much product to get a good clean! And my husband and i love love the green apple scent, we usually try others every once in a while, but we always return to using this one! Best dish detergent!
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
It was okay. It did not smell as clean and refreshing as I thought it would have been. It did not bubble up very well. The price was good, the same as the other Palmolive dish liquids but I doubt that I would recommend to others.
Kayla D.
Panama City, FL
Super clean!! We love how well it suds and cleans our dishes. We bought ours at Target though I am sure it's most places. The smell is wonderful and clean. I wouldn't say the price is too bad and the value is great.
Briana J.
Mega Parent Expert
I got a #free sample of this at Target one day and I really liked it. It smells great and seemed to work great too, but not necessarily better than the store brand so I don't think I'd spend the extra money to purchase this regularly
Cassandra J.
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff is great for washing dishes. I'm a weird person and I don't trust dish washers! But this stuff right here cleaned your dishes and doesn't leave a soapy residue! It's very affordable so you aren't pinching pennies at all!
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert
I had received this in a voxbox awhile ago and loved it. The smell is great and it gets stuck on food off my dishes fast. I have been looking for it since I got it in that voxbox and can't find it in my local grocery store, so disappointing. If I could find it again I would stock up.
Brie F.
We have been using Palmolive in our household since I was a little girl and when I moved out I started using the brand. It is an excellent value for an excellent price and you can purchase it at Walgreens or Walmart or even at the grocery store. I highly recommend this dish washing soap
Crystal K.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this one. I actually prefer than the one with OxyClean. I got this at my local grocery store. Pros - it cleans very well. It's not kidding when it says it'll get off stains and grease after 24 hours. Cons - it runs out pretty quickly so consumer beware. Other than that, I do recommend!
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
When I found this gem I was hesitant about trying it. Like will that baking soda and lime actually make a difference? Let me tell ya, it does! I've replaced all my Dish soap with this!!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?