BY PALMOLIVE #64 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Briana J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I got a #free sample of this at Target one day and I really liked it. It smells great and seemed to work great too, but not necessarily better than the store brand so I don't think I'd spend the extra money to purchase this regularly
Cassandra J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is great for washing dishes. I'm a weird person and I don't trust dish washers! But this stuff right here cleaned your dishes and doesn't leave a soapy residue! It's very affordable so you aren't pinching pennies at all!
Crystal K.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really love this one. I actually prefer than the one with OxyClean. I got this at my local grocery store. Pros - it cleans very well. It's not kidding when it says it'll get off stains and grease after 24 hours. Cons - it runs out pretty quickly so consumer beware. Other than that, I do recommend!
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I had received this in a voxbox awhile ago and loved it. The smell is great and it gets stuck on food off my dishes fast. I have been looking for it since I got it in that voxbox and can't find it in my local grocery store, so disappointing. If I could find it again I would stock up.
Brie F.
We have been using Palmolive in our household since I was a little girl and when I moved out I started using the brand. It is an excellent value for an excellent price and you can purchase it at Walgreens or Walmart or even at the grocery store. I highly recommend this dish washing soap
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I found this gem I was hesitant about trying it. Like will that baking soda and lime actually make a difference? Let me tell ya, it does! I've replaced all my Dish soap with this!!
Courtney N.
Palmolive is my go to dish detergent. It's highly concentrated so a little goes a very long way. I have to hand wash all my dishes because I do not have a dish washer. This makes those stuck on foods come off that much easier so I'm not slaving away and scrubbing till my arms fall off!
Cari H.
Detroit, MI
I don't use this that often as I have a dishwasher, but it is a pretty good value for the price. I don't mind the scent, and it's effective every time I've used it. It's really just any other basic soap out there, and I would likely buy again and recommend to others.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I tried this cleanser in a voxbox and it's amazing! Cleans everything off of my dishes and it doesn't make my hands feel dry or itchy. I've got sensitive skin so it's an issue fir me. Great stuff!
Lakia J.
Toledo, OH
This smells so good. It is a refreshing scent and not overwhelming. The bubbles stay all throughout my dishwashing. Doesn't leave any residue and rinses off the dishes well. Gets the dishes cleaned. Doesn't dry out my hands at all. I like it and will buy it again.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?