Add a Photo

#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
kirsti R.
kirsti R.

I actually got this free to test and review but all opinions are my own! Influenster introduced me to this and I am currently using this now. I love everything about this dish soap! It lathers up great, smells amazing, cleans right through grease with no problem, its not too expensive, it's easy to locate at most stores, and comes in different size bottles to fit your needs. I will continue to use this brand!
Kerry B.
Kerry B.
Gainesville, GA

I bought this product recently and love it. It doesn't really smell like lime, which I found disappointing, but I've been able to use it for my dishes and cleaning my sink. Just a little dab of it goes SO far, so I've been able to conserve the amount I've used. I bought it at a major retailer and used Ibotta for a discount. I will definitely continue purchasing it! It's one of my favorite dishsoaps!!!
Isabel A.
Isabel A.

I have always stuck to one brand of dish soap. However I went out on a branch and try this one. I haven't bothered with the smell of my dishes but how clean they are. When I tried this one I really liked it because it had baking soda in it. However I ran through the bottle quick because the soap was gone before I had finished a few dishes. I don't think I'll be going back to this brand anytime soon.
Yelena H.
Yelena H.
Virginia Bch, VA

I've just recently tried this dish soap and I can say that I am very pleased with the decision. We are guilty of the, leave dishes sit over night for the next day kind of thing. You can soak those dishes with some dish soap for a few minutes and they are so much easier to get clean. This stuff also smells pretty great too! I would recommend this to everyone who is guilty of letting dishes sit!
Mandie T.
Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA

So, hearing that there was lime, I was like... That won't smell good.

I WAS WRONG. Smells so good!
Cleans so good.
Bubbles up very good.

My hands feel so soft after I use this to wash dishes. I especially like how it cleans my bottles for my baby. It makes the grease from the breast milk come off just by sitting in the sudsy water.

* I received this in my Super Mom vox box!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Redondo Beach, CA

I've been a Palmolive brand user for years and always trust them most because of the value, the effectiveness and how well it rinses off. I don't know what is in this particular new recipe but it works MIRACLES on my baked on stuff. It used to require so much elbow grease and now I still put a little energy into it but nothing close to what I used to have to do. LOVE IT!
holly K.
holly K.
Somerset, Ky

I got a sample thanks to influenster super mom vox box and I have to say this is definitely one of my favorites it works amazing on grease and the smell is awesome as well, I will definitely be picking me up some more whenever I go to the store it works by far better than any other dish detergent I have used , It also makes my hands soft after so that's always a plus!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Reno, NV

I actually received this in a voxbox and since then i have loved it, a little goes a long way with this bottle and it smells amazing, it gets nice a foamy and it just leaves the dishes spotless! it is good at fighting grease too! i would highly recommend this soap, the only problem is that i cant seem to find it at my local store! but if you do try it you'll love it
emina f.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI

Gets the oil the grease and all of that nasty grime out! I love that it had the component of baking soda infused into the dish soap. It really banks washing the dishes so much easier and more quick it's really nice for pants and whenever I'm in baking in the oven. It also does a really nice job of cleaning the cups and mugs that I use on an every day basis.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN

I received this product as a free sample with Influenster. I was a little apprehensive since I am not a huge lime fan and I do not normally purchase Palmolive. I was pleasantly surprised. The scent was amazing and the product did as it stated and removed hard, stuck on food. The suds lasted. I am a new Palmolive fan. I will buy the product in the future.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now