Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Cari F.
Cari F.
Cantrall, IL

Palmolive fusion and the Palmolive oxi clean are my overall favorites over any other dish soap. Leaves me feeling very confident my dishes are clean.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Love this for washing dishes. Cleans easily and has a good smell. Nice and sudsy and cleans messes like baked on pans and pots and greasy dishes too.
Ramille W.
Ramille W.

Soap last long and suds a lot. Unlike dawn I feel like ive used half the bottle before I can finish 10 dishes. I like that it's not harsh on my hands
Karen W.
Karen W.
Lake Charles, LA

I love the scent of this Palmolive dish soap. It's a little drying for my hands but I still love it. Very good value when compared to other products.
Kira K.
Kira K.
Heber Springs, AR

I'm all about getting clean, and nice smelling dishes and I love this line scent. It doesn't make my hands dry either like other dish detergents do.
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
West Palm Beach, FL

this stuff is great! really cuts down grease and grime on dishes very fast so you dont have to constantly scrub away. it is totally worth the money!
Heidi L.
Heidi L.

Nice cirtus scen . Gets the job done. I've rotated this out with Dawn platinum and it cleans just as well and is less harsh on my hands. Good price.
Vane I.
Vane I.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

I love how this soap remove everything from the dishes and how leaves this amazing smell on them! It perfect and the price you can't beat that 👍🏼👍🏼
Azelia T.
Azelia T.
Amarillo, TX

I dont ususally use this brand but i bought it to try it and i liked it alot! I loved the smell and it cleaned my dishes very well i give it a 8.8.
Claudia B.
Claudia B.

Received this as a sampler a few months ago and I really liked it. I was able to find it at Smart and Final.It has a nice scent and did a great job
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.