Add a Photo

Photos (160)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Melbourne, FL
You've gotta try this dish soap! I love the smell of this soap and love the difference the baking soda makes. Keeps my hands feeling soft..
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Harvey, IL
Thanks to influenster I received this in my #supermomvoxbox to test it out & I absolutely love it! I highly recommend it & it smells great!
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Los Angeles, CA
Julia P.
Julia P.
Dunkirk, OH
Nov. 13, 2016, 8:42 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
The lime smell gives the dishes a great smell, almost like a clean smell. Easy to use on your hands, won't have a lot of problems with it.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Minot, ND
My husband has senestive skin and reacts to dish soap, except to this. I'm
Not sure what's in it that makes it ok for him, but we love it.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vienna, WV
Jan. 1, 2017, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This soap was okay but I didn't like the smell of it as much as some others I've tried and it seemed to dry my hands out more than others.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Don't like this product. I think it is to watered down. You have to use a lot to get the job done. Ultimately I was not satisfied with it.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Powell, OH
The lime scent is so refreshing without being terribly overwhelming. So impressed with the results from this product at this price point.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Lafayette, IN
Jan. 10, 2017, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I love cleaning with baking soda the only thing is I don't like the smell of lime but I do love this product it cleans the grease great.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Columbus, MS
This is a great product. It works very well and smells great. It isn't hard on your hands either. This product is well worth the money.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.