BY PALMOLIVE #59 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Recibi este jabón en mi súper mom voxbox y desde ese entonces siempre lo compro me encanta como huele y hace mucha espuma y dura mucho
Kim M.
The scent!!!! I'm obsessed. Washing dishes are always a pain but this soap at least gives some pleasure. Really powerful at cleaning!
Quantina S.
Gardendale, AL
I must admit, I really like this soap. I really like it because it has baking soda in it. Baking soda is a very good cleaning remedy.
Luz Esther O.
Theres time that if I'm in a hurry i just grab a palmolive or dawn.. i really enjoy both...palmolive always gets me with their scents
Jacqueline R.
Peru, IL
Good dishsoap, great price. Like all the different scents the brand makes. This particular ones has a nice scent & gets the job done.
Christina C.
Ocean Springs , MS
This dish soap cuts through grease and stuck on foods so well. It has a nice clean lime scent to it. It is very gentle on your hands.
Kirstin K.
Mount Wolf, PA
I just picked up this item to use at home and I love it! the smell is amazing. It also gets nice and soap and leaves my fishes clean!
Angela L.
This product works well and smells great! It's not expensive and this goes on sale. You can get this at your local target or walmart
Taina G.
I received this complimentary in a voxbox to use and give a review and I loved it. How it smells really good and cleans really well.
katherine r.
Hazleton, PA
Is always make my dishes clean with a great smell.......all my family but it we all love it the Palmolive is the best
...
...

Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?