BY PALMOLIVE #30 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks to influenster I received this in my #supermomvoxbox to test it out & I absolutely love it! I highly recommend it & it smells great!
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Harvey, IL
lesly h.
lesly h.
Bronx , NY
This is great for those hard to get dirty stains on your dishes! Don't forget it's also combined with baking soda so it really does it job!
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Don't like this product. I think it is to watered down. You have to use a lot to get the job done. Ultimately I was not satisfied with it.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vienna, WV
This soap was okay but I didn't like the smell of it as much as some others I've tried and it seemed to dry my hands out more than others.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Dunkirk, OH
The lime smell gives the dishes a great smell, almost like a clean smell. Easy to use on your hands, won't have a lot of problems with it.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Minot, ND
My husband has senestive skin and reacts to dish soap, except to this. I'm
Not sure what's in it that makes it ok for him, but we love it.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Columbus, OH
The lime scent is so refreshing without being terribly overwhelming. So impressed with the results from this product at this price point.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Lafayette, IN
I love cleaning with baking soda the only thing is I don't like the smell of lime but I do love this product it cleans the grease great.
Aneth M.
Aneth M.
I am currently using this same exact dish soap and love it. I like how it works on tough stains like grease and its easy on your hands.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?