Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Patty J.
Patty J.
Harrison, AR

Love this dish soap and the grapefruit one Palmolive has!
They work super well at cutting grease, getting off baked on messes, and they never dry out my hands!
Priyanka R.
Priyanka R.
Toronto, Canada

I got it once. I loved how it helped me clean greasy pans at once but I didnot trust it to be strong antibac. I went back to antibac one from the same company.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

One of my favorite fusions soaps available by PalmOlive. Smells amazing and leaves dishes clean without needing gallons of soap. Inexpensive and recommended.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Easton , PA

I don't have a good great to have be so a good one time and for all my life is so the only one that has a lot more to go to sleep on the way it was a great o
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Cincinnati, OH

I prefer Palmolive over any brand out there. It lasts a long time in my sponge and suds up great. You don't need to use a lot to go a long way which I love.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA

Amazing dish soap! This product removes food that has been stuck on dishes for a while. The smell is great! I recommend this product it is very affordable.
Josey T.
Josey T.
Franklinville, NY

I got this in the #Supermomvoxbox actually and it's what convinced me to switch to this from Dawn dish soap. I love the suds and a little goes a long ways.
Yane G.
Yane G.

Love the smell and effectiveness of this soap cleans dishes fast and east. I bought it at the dollar tree for a $1 I would recommend to anyone. Great value
Ashley  E.
Ashley E.
ROHRERSVILLE, MD

This soap really does fight off greasy sticky food without the extra scrubbing. I didn't really care for the smell but does a good job cleaning the dishes
Dawn C.
Dawn C.

I love the way this soap smells. It works great on dishes with hard to get off spots. It also doesn't tear up my hands when I have lots of dishes to wash.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now