BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Good product. Leaves everything super clean and shinny. This is one of my favorites, affordable and practical. Doesn't last very long though.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Love the smell! I also love that it had baking soda in it. I didn't think it cleaned better than my Dawn origional, but almost on par with it
Anastasia J.
Anastasia J.
Kinston, NC
This is a great soap! It really gets the job done. It gets through grease easily and, with a little soak, gets dried foods off dishes easily.
Hailey r.
Hailey r.
Shelbyville, IN
I love Palmolive soap anyway but this fresh lime scent is wonderful! It cut thru greasy pans with no problems. Nice soap with a great aroma!
Colby S.
Colby S.
Like the smell it breaks down food and oils greases likje it says I will purchase again and I like the scent you can actually smell the lime
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Clarkesville, GA
This stuff is amazing! Takes the crud off dishes almost immediately and it smells wonderful too! I also use it to get stains out of clothes!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
This dish soap is one of the best I don't have to scrub so much anymore!! I love it cause it has that baking soda in it for that extra clean
Maha M.
Maha M.
Oviedo, FL
It's the best . I thin it replace using the dishwasher . You need to try this product if you want fast cleaning without using the dishwasher
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Merritt Island, FL
You've gotta try this dish soap! I love the smell of this soap and love the difference the baking soda makes. Keeps my hands feeling soft..
lesly h.
lesly h.
Bronx , NY
This is great for those hard to get dirty stains on your dishes! Don't forget it's also combined with baking soda so it really does it job!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.