Add a Photo

#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
brenda G.
brenda G.

Its alright. I only buy this when i definitely run out of dish soap because its the only onw they sell on my corner store liquor. Other than that i don't buy it.
Patty J.
Patty J.
Harrison, AR

Love this dish soap and the grapefruit one Palmolive has!
They work super well at cutting grease, getting off baked on messes, and they never dry out my hands!
Adriana H.
Adriana H.
Dallas, TX

The soap is super sudsy and it the smell is amazing! By far my favorite scent! I also think my washes came out cleaner without a residue feeling steer washing
Johanly M.
Johanly M.
Nantucket, MA

Staple product in my house. Dont have to use much and gets the job done. It has a nice scent but not overpowering, which i enjoy. Its also really affordable.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Easton , PA

I don't have a good great to have be so a good one time and for all my life is so the only one that has a lot more to go to sleep on the way it was a great o
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

One of my favorite fusions soaps available by PalmOlive. Smells amazing and leaves dishes clean without needing gallons of soap. Inexpensive and recommended.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Cincinnati, OH

I prefer Palmolive over any brand out there. It lasts a long time in my sponge and suds up great. You don't need to use a lot to go a long way which I love.
Josey T.
Josey T.
Franklinville, NY

I got this in the #Supermomvoxbox actually and it's what convinced me to switch to this from Dawn dish soap. I love the suds and a little goes a long ways.
Yane G.
Yane G.

Love the smell and effectiveness of this soap cleans dishes fast and east. I bought it at the dollar tree for a $1 I would recommend to anyone. Great value
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA

Amazing dish soap! This product removes food that has been stuck on dishes for a while. The smell is great! I recommend this product it is very affordable.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?