BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Mayra N.
Just switched to this dish soap. It works as effective as other dish soaps. It has a nice scent to it, of limes. I only got the small size. Right now I haven't found any cons to it. I would recommend this.
Carolina C.
It's the only soap that smells good and don't penetrate the kids dishes the smell of it. . I use on my towels and whites laundry loads very strong on grease and washes my bath tub and toilet great
ROBIN H.
MANCHESTER, KY
This stuff smells so good and truly gets everything clean!! I'm so impressed! Dishes took half the time as usual leaving me more time to get other chores done and spending more time with my family!
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Truly the best product by Palmolive and I've been using Palmolive for years this one works really good on your pots and pans and get the stains really quickly put while keeping your hands really soft
Zenobia R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like this compared to other palmolive products I have tried. I don't have to use as much and it prevents water spots, but I do have to use more than my usual brand. Pretty comparable to DAWN though.
Hannah B.
Mexico, IN
This product cleans like a freaking dream i am absolutely in love with this product!!!! i would sooo recommend this to everyone and i will in deed be re buying this it is my favorite dish soap!!!
sara h.
This is my favorite dish soap. Just a little bit goes a long way. It was a bit pricier, but lasts longer than any other dish soap I have bought. Thus, it is a great value. It is very effective, smells great, and doesn't dry out my hands. I would recommend to others.
Jenny B.
Onaway, MI
I bought this in the grapefruit kind (pink bottled one/flavor) . I like the fact you do not have to use alot, and it smells good, but most important ir cuts grease and gets your dishes clean.
Yennys P.
This clean with Baking Soda and Lime has a very nice refreshing lime scent. It's an excellent product because clean and leaves without grease my plates, dishes, glasses, cups, pans and other.
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
I was lucky to sample this in my influenster vox box and it was amazing I will never buy another dish soap. This truly does produce the results of sitting overnight but in a matter of minutes.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?