Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Adela S.
Adela S.
San Diego

I love Palmolive it leaves you're dishes very bright and shiny, very clean and smells delicious. Adding baking soda was an amazing idea helps out a lot . I recommend
Carolynn A.
Carolynn A.
Copperas Cove, TX

I really love this product it smell great and it get the grease out of the dishes and on your hands if it get oil on it and keeps your hands nice and smooth so soft
Ivey S.
Ivey S.
Meadville, PA

I love Palmolive because it doesn't destroy my hands. However, it isn't always the best deal and in these times I have to go with what's the best bang for the buck.
Kristin J.
Kristin J.
Slippery Rock, PA

I'm not a huge fan of lime, however, I really like the baking soda added. Baking soda
Cleans really well and I usually use it anyways, so the addition is perfect.
Daisy P.
Daisy P.

Smells nice and the baking soda cleanses very well. The bottles always come with a good amount that lasts long. The value is good and it is definitely affordable.
Kiah P.
Kiah P.
Northridge, CA

This soap is best for not only my dishes but my hands as well. Leaves me and my dishes smelling squeaky clean! Never use anything else after this! Love love LOVE!
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Woonsocket, RI

This is an amazing new product! I received it in my #supermomvoxbox and I just think it's fabulous!! You must go out and try a bottle! Clean is an understatement!
Angelo D.
Angelo D.

I bought this a few weeks ago beacuse i was on a friend's house and look it. It's really effective, got a very cool smell. The scent after the hours can feel it.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA

Yasssss. I've been buying this stuff for years. It takes off EVERYTHING. I use it to clean my stove and my dishes. It gets off stuck on food with minimal effort.
Alexia J.
Alexia J.
New Iberia, LA

Love Palmolive. It cuts the grease on dishes so thoroughly cleans my baby bottles. My boyfriend did not buy this once and I immediately could tell a difference!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?