Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Elissa L.
Elissa L.
Pawtucket, RI

Smells fresh and pleasant.. it suds up nicely and lasts. My hands get very dry in the colder months and Palmolive doesn't aggravate my skin or dry it out further.
Daisy P.
Daisy P.

Smells nice and the baking soda cleanses very well. The bottles always come with a good amount that lasts long. The value is good and it is definitely affordable.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Woonsocket, RI

This is an amazing new product! I received it in my #supermomvoxbox and I just think it's fabulous!! You must go out and try a bottle! Clean is an understatement!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Huonville, Tasmania

Not only does this product smell amazing, but it really cuts through all the fat,grease and grime. The packaging is easy to use and the product comes out easily.
Alexia J.
Alexia J.
New Iberia, LA

Love Palmolive. It cuts the grease on dishes so thoroughly cleans my baby bottles. My boyfriend did not buy this once and I immediately could tell a difference!
Kady P.
Kady P.
Adams Center, NY

Love the smell, and it cleans my dishes so well! If I've got a tough pan I just let it soak with some hot water and some Palmolive and then tough becomes easy!
Patty J.
Patty J.
Harrison, AR

Love this dish soap and the grapefruit one Palmolive has!
They work super well at cutting grease, getting off baked on messes, and they never dry out my hands!
brenda G.
brenda G.

Its alright. I only buy this when i definitely run out of dish soap because its the only onw they sell on my corner store liquor. Other than that i don't buy it.
Priyanka R.
Priyanka R.
Toronto, Canada

I got it once. I loved how it helped me clean greasy pans at once but I didnot trust it to be strong antibac. I went back to antibac one from the same company.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Easton, PA

I don't have a good great to have be so a good one time and for all my life is so the only one that has a lot more to go to sleep on the way it was a great o
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now