BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Salem, OR
The original works just fine as a dish soap but the smell literally makes me sick to my stomach I can't stand it I had to switch to other scents
Maria C.
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
This is my new favorite dish liquid. It gets anything off your dishes. It doesn't take a lot of detergent to work. A great value for your money.
Veronica  .
Veronica .
Sullivan, OH
I received this in my voxbox the other Day... I was quite surprised at how well it works, I think I may be purchasing this dish soap for now on!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Baytown, TX
I really like the lemony smell of this product and anything with baking soda you know is gonna do its job when it comes to cleaning those dishes
Neen B.
Neen B.
Mega Parent Expert
Bing members baking soda and lime and this dish washing detergent I literally just allow my dishes to soak in it and the scum slides right off.
Brittany  M.
Brittany M.
Chillicothe , OH
My favorite dish soap yet! Vary nice a want, super effective, no soaking required. You can buy it just about anywhere. Comes in several sizes.
Elena Q.
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC
If you like a clean scent and a hint of lime this is for you. I love buying this brand. It helps pick up grease, dry / sticky foods so easily.
Alyxandra P.
Alyxandra P.
I got this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I really like this dish soap, it gets tough stuff off and smells nice.
Vanessa Anne T.
Vanessa Anne T.
Mega Parent Expert
This product is very good for cleaning surfaces. I highly recommend this for cleaning white tiles because it removes mildue and stains easily.
Charity P.
Charity P.
Tipp City, OH
I love this soap. It is by far the best dish soap I've ever used. It smell amazing and suds amazing. Everything is super clean when I use it.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.