BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Sarah L.
PUYALLUP, WA
I love this stuff. I got it in my Super Mom Voxbox. it smells super fresh and natural. it cleans very throughly. it cuts through grease and easily removes stuck in food. it doesn't dry out my hands either.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
There was a time that I did the dishes and pots and pans immediately after I used them. That was instilled in me from my mother as a child. But now that I live a really low income I find that sometimes the used plates and pots and pans get put aside and start to stack up so as to save electricity by not using the water heater. Other competitors dish soap don't work as well as this Palmolive dish liquid. I can put just a small amount of the Palmolive in the sink with the dishes and let them soak for a short time and then wash and rinse easier and with less use of the hot water. Thanks to Spark Reviewer I ordered the Palmolive dish liquid. Glad I did otherwise I would still be using a different brand that ultimately didn't really save me any time or money. Thanks again.
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
Great at cleaning. The extra power behind it is great. Love that it's not harsh on my hands either. Makes for an easier washing experience. Great value. Not overpriced at all. I would totally buy again.
Krystal M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Received a bottle sample of this for review from influenster and I loved it. I felt that it cleaned very well and the smell was refreshing and made you feel as if it cleaned and made everything fresh.
Caitlin S.
Quaker City, OH
I'm never disappointed when it comes to Palmolive dish soap, but I especially loved this one! Not only does it smell fabulous and with the fresh lime scent, it also leaves my dishes super duper clean!
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ
its really work a lot for a greasy plates and its help to take of the soap ..its not the other same dishwash that the smell and the soap still on the plate even you rinse it already in how many times..
Nicole Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
While this dish washing detergent cleans very well I was really disappointed in the smell, it was too overpowering for me and I would definitely not use it again. It was way too strong and bothered me
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
I have always love Palmolive and after seeing that they had a baking soda dish liquid I really had to try they had trial sizes at Kroger for a dollar and after using the first time I feel in love didn't have to work as hard to get the dishes clean and the smell was fabulous
Farrah T.
Mountain View, CA
I usually pick this up in bulk from costco and it lasts me a year since a little bit goes a long way with this soap so its defiantly a great value for price, it gets the job done an smells wondeful!
Mayra N.
Just switched to this dish soap. It works as effective as other dish soaps. It has a nice scent to it, of limes. I only got the small size. Right now I haven't found any cons to it. I would recommend this.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?