Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (157)
Chrissy C.
Chrissy C.

I tell everyone about this soap its affordable, smells nice and lasts forever. This soap has NO PROBLEMS Cutting through grease AT ALL! Also, my hands feel need and soft after using it.
Enriqueta A.
Enriqueta A.
Ridgewood, NY

Leaves my dishes clean and grease free. The smell also makes hand washing the dishes pleasant. My hands feel soft due to,the non drying formula. It's inexpensive and lasts a long time.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Garland, TX

Keeps your hands so soft when washing dishes and it does the job well!! This scent is my favorite because it smells so fresh and with the baking soda I feel like it cleans extra well.
Julie S.
Julie S.

This is my favorite dishwashing detergent. Its not hard on your hands and also it does remove excess oil on the dishes not like other products I tried I have to wash a couple of times
Krista B.
Krista B.
Beckley, WV

The smell is amazing! The scent drew me to this product. I use it in my dish wash when I need to tidy up the dishes or even the sink. It is also very cheap & a little goes a long way.
Tracie W.
Tracie W.
Brockton, MA

I really like this. The smell was different then most detergents. But it was really good. I am super picky about smells especially on my hands. So if I like it it has to be amazing!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Morristown, TN

this product works great gets grease off quickly and burnt on residue..keeps water still going for dishes bubbles up well with just a small squirt and works great on growing nails!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Mabelvale, AR

I love Palmolive products.Not only Are Palmolive products extremely affordable they really do work. The baking soda really works to get off tough grease and food stuck on dishes.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Milton, ON

I recently bought this to review it for another site and this is an amazing dish soap. A little goes a long way and it makes stuck on food easy to remove. It also smells great.
Yisel A.
Yisel A.
Tampa, FL

I love this one in particular because it brings baking soda and the line smells works really good it takes those nasty odors that you can find on your plate after you have eat
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now