BY PALMOLIVE #25 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Christina B.
Christina B.
Recently got the soap for the coupon in man I can tell you it is great. And it's cheap and affordable and I love it. I would recommend it to anyone
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
It works well, especially when it came to cleaning my children's cups and bottles. It had a nice aroma but it did not linger after the dishes dried
Azelia T.
Azelia T.
Amarillo, TX
I dont ususally use this brand but i bought it to try it and i liked it alot! I loved the smell and it cleaned my dishes very well i give it a 8.8.
Vane I.
Vane I.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love how this soap remove everything from the dishes and how leaves this amazing smell on them! It perfect and the price you can't beat that 👍🏼👍🏼
Claudia B.
Claudia B.
Received this as a sampler a few months ago and I really liked it. I was able to find it at Smart and Final.It has a nice scent and did a great job
Jinevea S.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
I love this new scent. It cleans amazingly and smells really good. Its my favorite scent of palmolive. Cuts through grease with ease I must say !!
Kerra A.
Kerra A.
Palmolive is a great product. I love the bottle shape. Easy to use, smells great, cleans effectively. It's not harsh on the hands. It cuts grease.
Liz E.
Liz E.
Sebring , FL
Love love ;) it smells great and works amazing. Ive always used baking soda for cleaning and this just made it 100 times easier when doing dishes
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Love this soap for the smell and grease technology. I think it gets my dishes super clean and I hand wash dishes daily. I would highly recommend.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Baytown, TX
I really like the lemony smell of this product and anything with baking soda you know is gonna do its job when it comes to cleaning those dishes
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.