Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Danielle T.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Briana J.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Suzanne P.See all 160 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #20 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular...It does work better than the r... 6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's ...I personally think it works gr... 7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love ...I found it at my local Harris ... 5 Answers
Photos (160)
Azelia T.
Azelia T.
Amarillo, TX
I dont ususally use this brand but i bought it to try it and i liked it alot! I loved the smell and it cleaned my dishes very well i give it a 8.8.
Vane I.
Vane I.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love how this soap remove everything from the dishes and how leaves this amazing smell on them! It perfect and the price you can't beat that 👍🏼👍🏼
Christina B.
Christina B.
Recently got the soap for the coupon in man I can tell you it is great. And it's cheap and affordable and I love it. I would recommend it to anyone
Claudia B.
Claudia B.
Received this as a sampler a few months ago and I really liked it. I was able to find it at Smart and Final.It has a nice scent and did a great job
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Hobbs, NM
This smelled good but I feel like the bubbles ran out quick. I like that it had baking soda in it, Received this product complimentary for testing.
Kerra A.
Kerra A.
Palmolive is a great product. I love the bottle shape. Easy to use, smells great, cleans effectively. It's not harsh on the hands. It cuts grease.
Jinevea S.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
I love this new scent. It cleans amazingly and smells really good. Its my favorite scent of palmolive. Cuts through grease with ease I must say !!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Love this soap for the smell and grease technology. I think it gets my dishes super clean and I hand wash dishes daily. I would highly recommend.
Liz E.
Liz E.
Sebring , FL
Love love ;) it smells great and works amazing. Ive always used baking soda for cleaning and this just made it 100 times easier when doing dishes
Keyla B.
Keyla B.
Norcross, GA
Baking soda and Lime is the perfect combo. Greasy dishes are usually hard to wash but this makes it easier, i love it. The pink one is good too.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?