BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Cheyenne L.
I once had a 70+year old lady tell me that Palmolive was the best dish soap. I have never forgotten that advice. I find that the baking soda additive is helpful in cleaning my dishes. I also love the smell and will definitely keep buying this kind.
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
This is my favorite dish soap! i would recommend this to anyone who hates doing dishes even! its very effective and smells good too. i bought this from walmart and i always buy it! gotta keep the dishes clean!!!
Kerian K.
Rustburg, VA
The scent is fabulous and it gets everything so clean! Palmolive and Dawn are the only two kinds of dishsoap I'll use and this one didn't disappoint. Great value for the money and I'll keep coming back to it!
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
This soap works well. I didn't notice a huge difference between the normal formula we have gotten in the past and this formula with Baking Soda and Lime - but the scent is lovely and the dishes did get cleaned!
Jennifer H.
Love the ones infused with baking soda. It leaves everything sparkly clean and doesn't leave any dingy residue. Rinses well and leaves a nice clean surface. Wonderful scent. I would definitely purchase it again
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
This is a great soap to clean dishes! No scrubbing needed and doesn't leave a residue. It leaves the sinks smelling fresh as well from the bakingsoda, it does dry your hands out though so have some lotion to put on afterwards. Good product for a great value. Comes I. Many varieties as well
casey b.
Milford, DE
I actually got this product through one of my vox box. And I wasn't disappointed. Didn't have to use as much as I do on my great value. And I can purchase at the local Walmart. I would purchase on my next trip!
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I received this complimentary to try out from influenster. it was surprisingly great! smells good. loved using this to soak. it was a little runny, but other than that, I would recommend and would purchase.
Kavya G.
great product! works well and smells great. If I ever have burnt scraps on the bottom of a pan, I add a few drops and leave it on for a few minutes and the pan is as good as new. It smells great and it's great for cleaning. You can buy this product at any grocery store I would assume!
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
Mega Parent Expert
I actually received this in my Mom Vox Box and have been purchasing it ever since. It works way better than anything that I've ever used. The smallest amount goes the longest way. I definitely recommend this.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?