Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Nyasia W.
Nyasia W.
Bronx, NY

This is the best one, I use baking soda often to it was nice to see. I got this from Walmart, it smells like like mostly I was happy with this and would like to recommend
Kayleigh  S.
Kayleigh S.
Groveton , Nh

This dish soap is AMAZING! I have always like Palmolive and love it even more with this new fusion clean!!! Makes dishwashing much easier and faster and smells AMAZING!!!
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
Brooklyn, NY

This dishes washing soap I got a product from influenster and it work wonderful it's had an amazing scent it's cut grease it got the job done and I will def buy it again.
Angel C.
Angel C.

I got this as a free sample from influester and when I first opened it I loved the smell,smells great and it cleaned my dishes squeaky clean and didn't dry out my hands.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
San Antonio, TX

The sent is wonderful and the suds last forever. My daughter would rather hand wash than use the dishwasher! It is not the cheapest but the paper typically has a coupon.
Claire G.
Claire G.

Great cleaning power without the harmful chemicals. Cuts through all grease and grime with little to no effort, which is perfect if you have to do the dishes in a hurry.
kayleigh t.
kayleigh t.
Amelia, OH

Love the smell and does well at removing grease. Dishes air dry fairly streak free. Down side when using is you still have to let baked on messes sit to get them clean.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL

This smells so good! Just a hint of lie. Powers away messes easily. A little goes a long way. Doesn't strip my hands of natural oils. Gets off stubborn grime very well.
Krisy S.
Krisy S.
Newaygo, MI

This soap cuts grease and cleans dishes while leaving a fresh clean scent in the air. My hands do not get overly dried out, which I like because I have sensitive skin.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Middletown, PA

Let hard to clean dishes soak in this fusion with baking soda for thirty minutes and the grease and burnt cakes on debris starts to float to the top. Smells great too!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now