Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Kayleigh  S.
Kayleigh S.
Groveton , NH

This dish soap is AMAZING! I have always like Palmolive and love it even more with this new fusion clean!!! Makes dishwashing much easier and faster and smells AMAZING!!!
Angel C.
Angel C.

I got this as a free sample from influester and when I first opened it I loved the smell,smells great and it cleaned my dishes squeaky clean and didn't dry out my hands.
Sharlene A.
Sharlene A.

Lovely scent. This product is great for the tough grease, and grime you get from dinning with lots of people, or barbecues! :) 5/5 Hands down the best on cutting grease.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
San Antonio, TX

The sent is wonderful and the suds last forever. My daughter would rather hand wash than use the dishwasher! It is not the cheapest but the paper typically has a coupon.
kayleigh t.
kayleigh t.
Amelia, OH

Love the smell and does well at removing grease. Dishes air dry fairly streak free. Down side when using is you still have to let baked on messes sit to get them clean.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL

This smells so good! Just a hint of lie. Powers away messes easily. A little goes a long way. Doesn't strip my hands of natural oils. Gets off stubborn grime very well.
Krisy S.
Krisy S.
Newaygo, MI

This soap cuts grease and cleans dishes while leaving a fresh clean scent in the air. My hands do not get overly dried out, which I like because I have sensitive skin.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Middletown, PA

Let hard to clean dishes soak in this fusion with baking soda for thirty minutes and the grease and burnt cakes on debris starts to float to the top. Smells great too!
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
Maxton, NC

I recently purchased Palmolive fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime I love the smell. It also lathers really well as well as getting your dishes clean as a whistle.
Adrianna S.
Adrianna S.
Salt Lake City, UT

Makes it so easy to get off all of the stuck on food off. It leaves your hands soft rather than dried out and that important for those who choose to hand wash dishes.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?