Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Carolynn A.
Carolynn A.
Copperas Cove, TX

I really love this product it smell great and it get the grease out of the dishes and on your hands if it get oil on it and keeps your hands nice and smooth so soft
Daisy P.
Daisy P.

Smells nice and the baking soda cleanses very well. The bottles always come with a good amount that lasts long. The value is good and it is definitely affordable.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Woonsocket, RI

This is an amazing new product! I received it in my #supermomvoxbox and I just think it's fabulous!! You must go out and try a bottle! Clean is an understatement!
Kiah P.
Kiah P.
Northridge, CA

This soap is best for not only my dishes but my hands as well. Leaves me and my dishes smelling squeaky clean! Never use anything else after this! Love love LOVE!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Huonville, Tasmania

Not only does this product smell amazing, but it really cuts through all the fat,grease and grime. The packaging is easy to use and the product comes out easily.
Angelo D.
Angelo D.

I bought this a few weeks ago beacuse i was on a friend's house and look it. It's really effective, got a very cool smell. The scent after the hours can feel it.
Alexia J.
Alexia J.
New Iberia, LA

Love Palmolive. It cuts the grease on dishes so thoroughly cleans my baby bottles. My boyfriend did not buy this once and I immediately could tell a difference!
Priyanka R.
Priyanka R.
Toronto, Canada

I got it once. I loved how it helped me clean greasy pans at once but I didnot trust it to be strong antibac. I went back to antibac one from the same company.
brenda G.
brenda G.
La Puente, CA

Its alright. I only buy this when i definitely run out of dish soap because its the only onw they sell on my corner store liquor. Other than that i don't buy it.
Patty J.
Patty J.
Harrison, AR

Love this dish soap and the grapefruit one Palmolive has!
They work super well at cutting grease, getting off baked on messes, and they never dry out my hands!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now