Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Bridgeview, IL

I LOVE that this has baking soda in it!! I feel like it does help my dishes get cleaner without using a ton of product! A little goes a long way! The smell is amazing!!
kayleigh t.
kayleigh t.
Amelia, OH

Love the smell and does well at removing grease. Dishes air dry fairly streak free. Down side when using is you still have to let baked on messes sit to get them clean.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL

This smells so good! Just a hint of lie. Powers away messes easily. A little goes a long way. Doesn't strip my hands of natural oils. Gets off stubborn grime very well.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Harrisburg, PA

Let hard to clean dishes soak in this fusion with baking soda for thirty minutes and the grease and burnt cakes on debris starts to float to the top. Smells great too!
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
Maxton, NC

I recently purchased Palmolive fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime I love the smell. It also lathers really well as well as getting your dishes clean as a whistle.
Carolynn A.
Carolynn A.
Copperas Cove, TX

I really love this product it smell great and it get the grease out of the dishes and on your hands if it get oil on it and keeps your hands nice and smooth so soft
Ivey S.
Ivey S.
Meadville, PA

I love Palmolive because it doesn't destroy my hands. However, it isn't always the best deal and in these times I have to go with what's the best bang for the buck.
Elissa L.
Elissa L.
Pawtucket, RI

Smells fresh and pleasant.. it suds up nicely and lasts. My hands get very dry in the colder months and Palmolive doesn't aggravate my skin or dry it out further.
Daisy P.
Daisy P.

Smells nice and the baking soda cleanses very well. The bottles always come with a good amount that lasts long. The value is good and it is definitely affordable.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Woonsocket, RI

This is an amazing new product! I received it in my #supermomvoxbox and I just think it's fabulous!! You must go out and try a bottle! Clean is an understatement!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now