Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Madeleyne B.
Madeleyne B.

I like the scent because is fresh and I'm a huge fan of cleaning with baking soda, so for me this is a perfect dish soap which have all the desinfecting and odor killers components in one product.
Obianuju M.
Obianuju M.
Mississauga , Ontario, ON

A little goes a long way. Cuts through grease really well and leaves a very clean smell, not too citrusy but very nice. I was lucky enough to find coupons for it so I stocked up for quite a while.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Cincinnati, OH

I was really impressed when I bought this. It has an amazing smell and has a good lather. It's affordable and you don't have to use a ton to get the dishes clean. I would definitely buy this again
Carolina C.
Carolina C.

It's the only soap that smells good and don't penetrate the kids dishes the smell of it. . I use on my towels and whites laundry loads very strong on grease and washes my bath tub and toilet great
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Mexico, IN

This product cleans like a freaking dream i am absolutely in love with this product!!!! i would sooo recommend this to everyone and i will in deed be re buying this it is my favorite dish soap!!!
Ali R.
Ali R.

leaves dishes clean... but not spotless not so good on tough foods. however the scent is very nice and fresh. realitivly affordable however i do feel like i could get a better product cheaper .
Jada I.
Jada I.
Naugatuck, CT

We just recently started buying this dish detergent and so far it is not so bad. It cleans well all the grease and sticking food on dishes and leaves that lovely lime smell which is everything.
Liza C.
Liza C.
Proctorville, NC

I buy this product It's been in my life since I was a little girl my grandmother
she love this product and this is the only products she would only use at her house I still use this product too
yen d.
yen d.

I love it it gives over all clean on your dishes and good prices and ok value very effective on dishes won't disappoint you bout it at Walmart cheap there I would recommend it to others people
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH

I was lucky to sample this in my influenster vox box and it was amazing I will never buy another dish soap. This truly does produce the results of sitting overnight but in a matter of minutes.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now