BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Use to get rid of oily residue in my frying pans.all of my drink ware have a sparkle after washing dishes. Palmolive is the only dish detergent I use.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA
Cleans your dishes, the scent is nice. One to Two drops is all you need. For the price it is a good value. Comparing to Dawn it is a good alternative.
Terri G.
Terri G.
This dish soap is so great. Just a small amount is needed to easily remove grease and grime even if it has been sitting all day. And it smells good. T
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love that this has baking soda in it because lets be real baking soda is a miriacle worker and you can use it for basically anything and everything.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Rico olor de limón, arranca la grasa y lo que más me gusta de estos productos es que no son agresivos con las manos, las cuida y hace bien su trabajo.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Love this for washing dishes. Cleans easily and has a good smell. Nice and sudsy and cleans messes like baked on pans and pots and greasy dishes too.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Lake Charles, LA
I love the scent of this Palmolive dish soap. It's a little drying for my hands but I still love it. Very good value when compared to other products.
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
West Palm Beach, FL
this stuff is great! really cuts down grease and grime on dishes very fast so you dont have to constantly scrub away. it is totally worth the money!
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Nice cirtus scen . Gets the job done. I've rotated this out with Dawn platinum and it cleans just as well and is less harsh on my hands. Good price.
Vane I.
Vane I.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love how this soap remove everything from the dishes and how leaves this amazing smell on them! It perfect and the price you can't beat that 👍🏼👍🏼
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.