BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Brandi F.
Roanoke, VA
Pamolive products are awesome. I first started using them when son was born. Pamolive was only brand at time that had dishwashing liquid for baby toys bottlea etc. Just try each new product with coupon or when on sale
Cheyenne L.
I once had a 70+year old lady tell me that Palmolive was the best dish soap. I have never forgotten that advice. I find that the baking soda additive is helpful in cleaning my dishes. I also love the smell and will definitely keep buying this kind.
Melissa F.
I love this so much! I use it every day. Cleans dishes very well, has a nice scent not too strong! Great value, not expensive at all! I bought it at the local Walmart. Recommend to all who still had wash their dishes!
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this last time i needed dish liquid and i have to say i really liked it!. The price on this is just wonderful. I don't have a dishwasher so i have to wash dishes everyday and this does not dry my hands out.
Ashley S.
Elgin , IL
I received this product in a VoxBox at one time. I absolutely love it! It smells amazing and the baking soda does a really great job breaking down the food particles. It doesn't leave your hands dry after either!!
Erin E.
Madison, AL
I received this as part of my Super Mom vox box. While it got the job done, I had to use more of this product than I use of the brand I normally purchase to get the same results. I did like the scent a lot, though!
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I like using anything with baking soda. I feel like it is a powerful cleaner. It is effective at powering through greasy pans and dirty dishes. I even use it from time to time to wash my hands. It is gentle on skin.
Ashley K.
I just recently tried out this dish soap and to my surprise, it smells amazing and really gets my dishes clean. I'm not a big fan of lemon or lime scents but this one smells great. I will definitely purchase again!
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
This is my favorite dish soap! i would recommend this to anyone who hates doing dishes even! its very effective and smells good too. i bought this from walmart and i always buy it! gotta keep the dishes clean!!!
Markie P.
I love Palmolive! This one is also supercool with the baking soda cleanliness and then the lime sent you can't really go wrong! Always get the dishes super clean and it's pretty sensitive when it comes to hands!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?