Add a Photo

#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (160)
Terri G.
Terri G.
This dish soap is so great. Just a small amount is needed to easily remove grease and grime even if it has been sitting all day. And it smells good. T
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Rico olor de limón, arranca la grasa y lo que más me gusta de estos productos es que no son agresivos con las manos, las cuida y hace bien su trabajo.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love that this has baking soda in it because lets be real baking soda is a miriacle worker and you can use it for basically anything and everything.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA
Cleans your dishes, the scent is nice. One to Two drops is all you need. For the price it is a good value. Comparing to Dawn it is a good alternative.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Use to get rid of oily residue in my frying pans.all of my drink ware have a sparkle after washing dishes. Palmolive is the only dish detergent I use.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Love this for washing dishes. Cleans easily and has a good smell. Nice and sudsy and cleans messes like baked on pans and pots and greasy dishes too.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Lake Charles, LA
Dec. 24, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I love the scent of this Palmolive dish soap. It's a little drying for my hands but I still love it. Very good value when compared to other products.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Nice cirtus scen . Gets the job done. I've rotated this out with Dawn platinum and it cleans just as well and is less harsh on my hands. Good price.
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
West Palm Beach, FL
Nov. 3, 2016, 3:43 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
this stuff is great! really cuts down grease and grime on dishes very fast so you dont have to constantly scrub away. it is totally worth the money!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Hobbs, NM
This smelled good but I feel like the bubbles ran out quick. I like that it had baking soda in it, Received this product complimentary for testing.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?