Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX

It always does the job and I feel like you don't use much soap. A little goes a long way. The scents are amazing. Has a good variety to choose from and the price is great!
JayLene G.
JayLene G.
Kingsville, Texas

So when I received my first VoxBox I got this as a sample and I loved it. I have bought it multiple times after. The smell and the fact that it has baking soda is awesome!
Nyasia W.
Nyasia W.
Bronx, NY

This is the best one, I use baking soda often to it was nice to see. I got this from Walmart, it smells like like mostly I was happy with this and would like to recommend
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
Brooklyn, NY

This dishes washing soap I got a product from influenster and it work wonderful it's had an amazing scent it's cut grease it got the job done and I will def buy it again.
Teralynn R.
Teralynn R.
Williamsburg, VA

This dish soap cuts grease like no other. I used Gain for a very long time until my boyfriend introduced me to this brand. You can use less soap and it gets the job done.
Djenaba B.
Djenaba B.
Brooklyn, NY

I actually received this in my SuperMomVoxBox and I loved it. Cleans really well but my only issue is the scent. It smells good but it's a little off. Maybe it's just me.
Kayleigh  S.
Kayleigh S.
Groveton, Nh

This dish soap is AMAZING! I have always like Palmolive and love it even more with this new fusion clean!!! Makes dishwashing much easier and faster and smells AMAZING!!!
Angel C.
Angel C.

I got this as a free sample from influester and when I first opened it I loved the smell,smells great and it cleaned my dishes squeaky clean and didn't dry out my hands.
Claire G.
Claire G.

Great cleaning power without the harmful chemicals. Cuts through all grease and grime with little to no effort, which is perfect if you have to do the dishes in a hurry.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
San Antonio, TX

The sent is wonderful and the suds last forever. My daughter would rather hand wash than use the dishwasher! It is not the cheapest but the paper typically has a coupon.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now