Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Toni G.
Toni G.

One of my go to brands to clean dishes. I like that it's killing germs and making it easy to clean stuck on food. the orange scent is refreshing and it doesn't kill my hands.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

i received this the first time in a voxbox. I was hooked after that, but had to search all over for one bottle. If you dont like lime you wont like this because it is potent.
Christina P.
Christina P.

Deep cleans dishes without having to scub extremely hard! If your looking for a soap that does most of the work then give this product a try and you won't be sorry you did!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Winchester, KY

My husband loves the smell and Palmolive! None of the pans have a greasy feel after cleaning. I even used some to clean a cooler. This is definitely on my to purchase list.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.

Cleans better than any dish soap I've ever used!! I buy this religiously. I think it's the baking soda!!
It makes my dishes so shiny. And it's not harsh on my skin either!!
Great fragrance, works well and gets your dishes clean, gets stuck on food off without any hard scrubbing. i purchased at my local grocery store with a coupon to help save.
Cherise B.
Cherise B.
Sacramento, CA

This product is good on dishes. And when my 11 year old cleans his shoes. I like the smell of this soap it can really relax you with the other scents while you wash dishes.
JayLene G.
JayLene G.
Kingsville, TX

So when I received my first VoxBox I got this as a sample and I loved it. I have bought it multiple times after. The smell and the fact that it has baking soda is awesome!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX

It always does the job and I feel like you don't use much soap. A little goes a long way. The scents are amazing. Has a good variety to choose from and the price is great!
excellent product, very good quality recommend
excellent product, very good quality recommend it too, very good product, I really like. the few times I used me ah eh liked
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now