Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Mary W.
Mary W.
Pulaski, TN

I like this alright. It doesn't seem to cut grease as well as some other brands but it is a little cheaper. I feel like I have to use a little more of this product to get good results.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Beckley , WV

The smell is amazing! The scent drew me to this product. I use it in my dish wash when I need to tidy up the dishes or even the sink. It is also very cheap & a little goes a long way.
Julie S.
Julie S.

This is my favorite dishwashing detergent. Its not hard on your hands and also it does remove excess oil on the dishes not like other products I tried I have to wash a couple of times
Tracie W.
Tracie W.
Brockton, MA

I really like this. The smell was different then most detergents. But it was really good. I am super picky about smells especially on my hands. So if I like it it has to be amazing!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Mabelvale, AR

I love Palmolive products.Not only Are Palmolive products extremely affordable they really do work. The baking soda really works to get off tough grease and food stuck on dishes.
Betty S.
Betty S.
Pahoa, HI

I love this soap so much! It has a great smell, gets the job done faster and less product used. It also does not leave my hands feeling chapped or dry, I really recommend this!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Milton, ON

I recently bought this to review it for another site and this is an amazing dish soap. A little goes a long way and it makes stuck on food easy to remove. It also smells great.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV

Wonderful dish soap and it comes at a reasonable price I actually received this as part of my #SuperMomVoxBox and I used almost all of it. it cleans very well and smells nice.
Valeria D.
Valeria D.
San Antonio, TX

It smells clean & fresh! It doesn't leave my hands dry at allll! I love the way it takes away the stains on the sinks fósit spell check , the baking sofa takes all that away!
Toni G.
Toni G.

One of my go to brands to clean dishes. I like that it's killing germs and making it easy to clean stuck on food. the orange scent is refreshing and it doesn't kill my hands.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now