Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT

I received a sample of this and I really liked it! The scent was nice and fresh without being overwhelming. The soap did a good job of cleaning my dishes and I didn't notice any residue left on them.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Dallas, TX

My mother always used Palmolive around the house while growing up I love that it has baking soda now but I never really liked the smell of any of them and it doesn't produce as much foam as others do
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Delray Beach, FL

I recently tried this and I wanted to see if it lived up to the hype so I let some spaghetti sauce dry on a plate to see what happened. Well, I'm happy to say it came off a lot faster than expected!
Farrah T.
Farrah T.
Mountain View, CA

I usually pick this up in bulk from costco and it lasts me a year since a little bit goes a long way with this soap so its defiantly a great value for price, it gets the job done an smells wondeful!
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Ashland, VA

This dish soap gets my dishes clean. I don't have to leave them for soak unlike other dish soaps. The baking soda really works on the dishes. You can really smell the lime when you're washing dishes.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY

This is my favorite scent. It smells like limes but not overwhelming. I found it on sale at the grocery store one day and have been buying it ever since. It cleans with no residue and rinses clean.

ROBIN H.
ROBIN H.
MANCHESTER, KY

This stuff smells so good and truly gets everything clean!! I'm so impressed! Dishes took half the time as usual leaving me more time to get other chores done and spending more time with my family!
Jodie S.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I tried this cleanser in a voxbox and it's amazing! Cleans everything off of my dishes and it doesn't make my hands feel dry or itchy. I've got sensitive skin so it's an issue fir me. Great stuff!
Madeleyne B.
Madeleyne B.

I like the scent because is fresh and I'm a huge fan of cleaning with baking soda, so for me this is a perfect dish soap which have all the desinfecting and odor killers components in one product.
Obianuju M.
Obianuju M.
Mississauga , Ontario, ON

A little goes a long way. Cuts through grease really well and leaves a very clean smell, not too citrusy but very nice. I was lucky enough to find coupons for it so I stocked up for quite a while.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now