Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Tracie W.
Tracie W.
Brockton, MA

I really like this. The smell was different then most detergents. But it was really good. I am super picky about smells especially on my hands. So if I like it it has to be amazing!
Yisel A.
Yisel A.
Tampa, FL

I love this one in particular because it brings baking soda and the line smells works really good it takes those nasty odors that you can find on your plate after you have eat
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV

Wonderful dish soap and it comes at a reasonable price I actually received this as part of my #SuperMomVoxBox and I used almost all of it. it cleans very well and smells nice.
Valeria D.
Valeria D.
San Antonio, TX

It smells clean & fresh! It doesn't leave my hands dry at allll! I love the way it takes away the stains on the sinks fósit spell check , the baking sofa takes all that away!
Toni G.
Toni G.

One of my go to brands to clean dishes. I like that it's killing germs and making it easy to clean stuck on food. the orange scent is refreshing and it doesn't kill my hands.
Cherise B.
Cherise B.
Sacramento, CA

This product is good on dishes. And when my 11 year old cleans his shoes. I like the smell of this soap it can really relax you with the other scents while you wash dishes.
Christina P.
Christina P.

Deep cleans dishes without having to scub extremely hard! If your looking for a soap that does most of the work then give this product a try and you won't be sorry you did!
Great fragrance, works well and gets your dishes clean, gets stuck on food off without any hard scrubbing. i purchased at my local grocery store with a coupon to help save.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Winchester, KY

My husband loves the smell and Palmolive! None of the pans have a greasy feel after cleaning. I even used some to clean a cooler. This is definitely on my to purchase list.
excellent product, very good quality recommend
excellent product, very good quality recommend it too, very good product, I really like. the few times I used me ah eh liked
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now