Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Tracie W.
Tracie W.
Brockton, MA

I really like this. The smell was different then most detergents. But it was really good. I am super picky about smells especially on my hands. So if I like it it has to be amazing!
Claudia Z.
Claudia Z.
Medley, FL

Es muy efectivo, huele increíblemente delicioso y remueve la suciedad muy Rapido, el costo es un poco elevado si lo comparas con otras marcas igual de buenas pero el aroma lo vale
Allison H.
Allison H.
Mabelvale, AR

I love Palmolive products.Not only Are Palmolive products extremely affordable they really do work. The baking soda really works to get off tough grease and food stuck on dishes.
Betty S.
Betty S.
Pahoa, HI

I love this soap so much! It has a great smell, gets the job done faster and less product used. It also does not leave my hands feeling chapped or dry, I really recommend this!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV

Wonderful dish soap and it comes at a reasonable price I actually received this as part of my #SuperMomVoxBox and I used almost all of it. it cleans very well and smells nice.
Andie R.
Andie R.
Tucson, AZ

I normally use lemon, soap, and baking soda to clean, so this dishwashing liquid makes my job easier! It's fresh scent is very pleasant and cleans even the most baked on food.
Toni G.
Toni G.

One of my go to brands to clean dishes. I like that it's killing germs and making it easy to clean stuck on food. the orange scent is refreshing and it doesn't kill my hands.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

i received this the first time in a voxbox. I was hooked after that, but had to search all over for one bottle. If you dont like lime you wont like this because it is potent.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

It takes a lot of soap to wash the dishes. Instead of saving, I spend a lot more soap. It has a good smell, but I recommend other soaps for better dishes than this one.
Valeria D.
Valeria D.
San Antonio, TX

It smells clean & fresh! It doesn't leave my hands dry at allll! I love the way it takes away the stains on the sinks fósit spell check , the baking sofa takes all that away!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?