Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#13 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Great fragrance, works well and gets your dishes clean, gets stuck on food off without any hard scrubbing. i purchased at my local grocery store with a coupon to help save.
Cherise B.
Cherise B.
Sacramento, CA

This product is good on dishes. And when my 11 year old cleans his shoes. I like the smell of this soap it can really relax you with the other scents while you wash dishes.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Winchester, KY

My husband loves the smell and Palmolive! None of the pans have a greasy feel after cleaning. I even used some to clean a cooler. This is definitely on my to purchase list.
JayLene G.
JayLene G.
Kingsville, TX

So when I received my first VoxBox I got this as a sample and I loved it. I have bought it multiple times after. The smell and the fact that it has baking soda is awesome!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX

It always does the job and I feel like you don't use much soap. A little goes a long way. The scents are amazing. Has a good variety to choose from and the price is great!
Kayleigh  S.
Kayleigh S.
Groveton , Nh

This dish soap is AMAZING! I have always like Palmolive and love it even more with this new fusion clean!!! Makes dishwashing much easier and faster and smells AMAZING!!!
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
Brooklyn, NY

This dishes washing soap I got a product from influenster and it work wonderful it's had an amazing scent it's cut grease it got the job done and I will def buy it again.
Djenaba B.
Djenaba B.
Brooklyn, NY

I actually received this in my SuperMomVoxBox and I loved it. Cleans really well but my only issue is the scent. It smells good but it's a little off. Maybe it's just me.
Nyasia W.
Nyasia W.
Bronx, NY

This is the best one, I use baking soda often to it was nice to see. I got this from Walmart, it smells like like mostly I was happy with this and would like to recommend
Teralynn R.
Teralynn R.
Williamsburg, VA

This dish soap cuts grease like no other. I used Gain for a very long time until my boyfriend introduced me to this brand. You can use less soap and it gets the job done.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.