BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Sara B.
apalachin, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received a sample of this from influenster. I'm a by the book dawn person, and I still love my dawn, but I've been keeping dawn to laundry, flowers and pest control, bc I've switched it up to Palmolive for my dishes!
Jacqueline C.
This dish soap is amazing! Having the combination of baking soda and lime really help get the tough left over dried up food left on the plate before putting it in the dish washer! I will continue to purchase this product!
Nubia R.
Carrollton, TX
The smell is amazing! It leaves your hands super soft as well the price is very affordable. And it is very effective gets the grease right off the dishes. I would definitely buy it again. It's actually my go-to dish soap!
Michael H.
Bedford, PA
The baking soda really helps clean tough food off dishes. The smell is awesome if you like lime, and the price is within anyone's budget. I wouldn't say it's as great as dawn but it gets the job done when you need it to.
Madisyn O.
New Bedford, MA
When using dish cleaner, I'm always afraid there will still be residue left on my plates, but with this I don't have to worry. Palmolive gets deeps down into the nitty gritty food and makes my plates and utensils sparkle!
Kayla D.
Panama City, FL
Super clean!! We love how well it suds and cleans our dishes. We bought ours at Target though I am sure it's most places. The smell is wonderful and clean. I wouldn't say the price is too bad and the value is great.
Gabrielle N.
Lake Mary, FL
This product is very good! I use it all the time! It is very effective and I was by disappointed! I bought it at Publix, I like the color and scent, but a con is that it is slime ish, I would buy this again for sure!
Tatianna W.
Hueytown, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm having a love affair with this soap. I put it to the test. It gets dishes clean with the best of the them. It's gentle on your hands, even gentle enough to wash the dog with. The smell is an amazing added bonus.
Brandi F.
Roanoke, VA
Pamolive products are awesome. I first started using them when son was born. Pamolive was only brand at time that had dishwashing liquid for baby toys bottlea etc. Just try each new product with coupon or when on sale
Jesse K.
Ballinger, TX
This soap seems very thin to me when I tried it out. It wasn't as thick so when you added some to your sponge is just sort of spilled out - not very effective in terms of not wasting soap. It worked fine and had a nice odor, but I couldn't get over how much was wasted.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?