BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
I don't usually go for the new soaps out there, but when given this soap to test out I was soooo impressed. I love the smell and how it cuts through tough stains! And when I mean tough stains I mean leftover and forgotten for days!
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
This dishwashing soap works really well. It cleans dishes and even oily dishes very well without soaking or extra washes. I still hand-wash dishes and my hands aren't left dry and cracking after using this soap. Highly recommend.
Liliana N.
Mcallen, TX
This dish soap keeps my dishes odor and grease free. I really love to use this soap on a daily basis. This is the only soap that is not too harsh on my hands. Their formula is soft but yet thick and won't irritate my fingers.
Alyssa Leigh S.
Having a lot of non dishwasher safe dishes, this has become a staple in our house. Soft enough where it doesn't damage my dishes or sensitive skin but is strong enough to clean my dishes as good as if they went in the dishwasher
Eleanor J.
Meridian, ID
I really liked this dish soap. The smell is great and it really gets my dishes clean. I don't have to use a lot to get some nice suds going. I purchased this product at Walmart and I have been using it for several weeks. The price is great . I would definitely recommend this product and will purchase it again.
Sierra O.
Buckley, MI
Really does its job when cleaning! Gets all the hard spots of the dishes when cleaning. Bought it at the local Walmart for a pretty fair price. Doesn't smell like bath and body works but still smells good! Primary dish soap!
Kate B.
This did its job. It cleaned my dishes well enough. But omg the smell. It was quite possibly the worst smelling product that's ever been brought into my house. It did its job like any other and is definitely not worth the smell.
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS
Great cleaning power! Easy on hands! It does a great job to cut grease without being too strong/irritating. I like the Lime but the Grapefruit is even better! Only problem is, I have such a hard time finding it around here :(
Nubia R.
Carrollton, TX
The smell is amazing! It leaves your hands super soft as well the price is very affordable. And it is very effective gets the grease right off the dishes. I would definitely buy it again. It's actually my go-to dish soap!
Sara B.
apalachin, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received a sample of this from influenster. I'm a by the book dawn person, and I still love my dawn, but I've been keeping dawn to laundry, flowers and pest control, bc I've switched it up to Palmolive for my dishes!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?