BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Kiah P.
Kiah P.
Northridge, CA
This soap is best for not only my dishes but my hands as well. Leaves me and my dishes smelling squeaky clean! Never use anything else after this! Love love LOVE!
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Smells nice and the baking soda cleanses very well. The bottles always come with a good amount that lasts long. The value is good and it is definitely affordable.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Woonsocket , RI
This is an amazing new product! I received it in my #supermomvoxbox and I just think it's fabulous!! You must go out and try a bottle! Clean is an understatement!
Angelo D.
Angelo D.
I bought this a few weeks ago beacuse i was on a friend's house and look it. It's really effective, got a very cool smell. The scent after the hours can feel it.
Alexia J.
Alexia J.
New Iberia, LA
Love Palmolive. It cuts the grease on dishes so thoroughly cleans my baby bottles. My boyfriend did not buy this once and I immediately could tell a difference!
Patty J.
Patty J.
Harrison, AR
Love this dish soap and the grapefruit one Palmolive has!
They work super well at cutting grease, getting off baked on messes, and they never dry out my hands!
brenda G.
brenda G.
Mega Parent Expert
Its alright. I only buy this when i definitely run out of dish soap because its the only onw they sell on my corner store liquor. Other than that i don't buy it.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
One of my favorite fusions soaps available by PalmOlive. Smells amazing and leaves dishes clean without needing gallons of soap. Inexpensive and recommended.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Easton , PA
I don't have a good great to have be so a good one time and for all my life is so the only one that has a lot more to go to sleep on the way it was a great o
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Cincinnati, OH
I prefer Palmolive over any brand out there. It lasts a long time in my sponge and suds up great. You don't need to use a lot to go a long way which I love.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.