Add a Photo

#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Yennys P.
Yennys P.

This clean with Baking Soda and Lime has a very nice refreshing lime scent. It's an excellent product because clean and leaves without grease my plates, dishes, glasses, cups, pans and other.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.

Really enjoying this dish soap don't usually venture from the dawn but I believe now I may be purchasing this from now it does what it says and it has a nice scent would recommend to anyone!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
LaGrange, GA

This is amazing! It's great for pots and pans with lots of junk on them. I put it in there with a little warm water and 3-5 mins later I don't even need to scrub!!! It's my new favorite!!!
Perla G.
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR

I have only bought this once so o can't really say much about it but I bought it at Walmart didn't leave my hands feeling dry so that was the good thing had nice scent I would buy it again
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.

I like the cleanliness you can achieve with this dish soap. I'm worried how bad it is for your skin, because my hands tingle a little after using this without gloves while washing dishes.
Jacky D.
Jacky D.
Happy Valley , OR

My go-to dish soap!! I love love love the fresh scent of this and it really takes grease away quick as well. I feel like I don't have to do much scrubbing either, even with stuck on food.
Dally P.
Dally P.
Bronx, NY

it cleans well, especially tuff stains on pots while leaving your hands really smooth and clean. Mixing soap with baking soda makes it stronger and easier to remove the dirt and bacteria
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA

This product does wonders for my dishes I usually soak my pots and pans sometimes. The cheese and sauces come right out. All of the stuck on grease comes right out and it smells good too
Chrissy C.
Chrissy C.

I tell everyone about this soap its affordable, smells nice and lasts forever. This soap has NO PROBLEMS Cutting through grease AT ALL! Also, my hands feel need and soft after using it.
Enriqueta A.
Enriqueta A.
Ridgewood, NY

Leaves my dishes clean and grease free. The smell also makes hand washing the dishes pleasant. My hands feel soft due to,the non drying formula. It's inexpensive and lasts a long time.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now