Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
San Benito, TX

The baking soda and lime is great for washing dishes! You can feel and see that the dishes are left with no grease or any left of food on the plates as for glass cups they stay clear and no water stains.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL

Great at cleaning. The extra power behind it is great. Love that it's not harsh on my hands either. Makes for an easier washing experience. Great value. Not overpriced at all. I would totally buy again.
angelita m.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ

its really work a lot for a greasy plates and its help to take of the soap ..its not the other same dishwash that the smell and the soap still on the plate even you rinse it already in how many times..
Caitlin  S.
Caitlin S.
Quaker City, OH

I'm never disappointed when it comes to Palmolive dish soap, but I especially loved this one! Not only does it smell fabulous and with the fresh lime scent, it also leaves my dishes super duper clean!
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

Received a bottle sample of this for review from influenster and I loved it. I felt that it cleaned very well and the smell was refreshing and made you feel as if it cleaned and made everything fresh.
Aysen U.
Aysen U.
Huntersville, NC

I really liked the smell of this product. it suds up well as well. I think its a great option! I am used to using dawn the most so when I found this i loved it. Just wish it was unscented no additives
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.

I like this compared to other palmolive products I have tried. I don't have to use as much and it prevents water spots, but I do have to use more than my usual brand. Pretty comparable to DAWN though.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
New Hyde Park, NY

While this dish washing detergent cleans very well I was really disappointed in the smell, it was too overpowering for me and I would definitely not use it again. It was way too strong and bothered me
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Camas, Wa

Great for cutting grease! Since I hand wash my pots and pans, it's important that I use a detergent that's tough on grease, but sensitive enough for my hands and I've found both in this new dish soap!
Amela A.
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH

Truly the best product by Palmolive and I've been using Palmolive for years this one works really good on your pots and pans and get the stains really quickly put while keeping your hands really soft
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now