Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Kerian K.
Kerian K.
Rustburg, Va

The scent is fabulous and it gets everything so clean! Palmolive and Dawn are the only two kinds of dishsoap I'll use and this one didn't disappoint. Great value for the money and I'll keep coming back to it!
Libby W.
Libby W.
Greenville, Wi

Love love love it! Smells amazing and gets rid of stuck on products super easily. Great cleaning agent that I can feel safe using around my children. Plus it's affordable and I can get it pretty much anywhere
Gicelle A.
Gicelle A.
Los Angeles , Ca

Always leaves my hands super soft and the dishes spotless clean, and super shiny! Also leaves the scent and it smells so good, it's also a great price for the quality it brings, I always buy this same brand.
Court H.
Court H.

I love lime, and the hint of lime with Palmolive smells fantastic. The real hero here though, I assume, is the baking soda. It really cuts through grease and helps make cleaning after a big meal much easier.
Manda B.
Manda B.

Got to try this in the Super Mom Voxbox. I had some bowls with dried food stuck on it and I poured some of the soap on it and let it soak. The food came right off! I love the nice fresh lime scent as well:)
Erin N.
Erin N.
Orlando, FL

I received this complimentary to try out from influenster. it was surprisingly great! smells good. loved using this to soak. it was a little runny, but other than that, I would recommend and would purchase.
Mayra N.
Mayra N.

Just switched to this dish soap. It works as effective as other dish soaps. It has a nice scent to it, of limes. I only got the small size. Right now I haven't found any cons to it. I would recommend this.
Mo Mommy Mo ..
Mo Mommy Mo ..

As a Mother of 4 I do lots and lots of dishes, so finding a good dish soap is important to my budget and my sanity. I usually choose Palmolive over other dish soaps because of its price at my local market.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA

I love this stuff. I got it in my Super Mom Voxbox. it smells super fresh and natural. it cleans very throughly. it cuts through grease and easily removes stuck in food. it doesn't dry out my hands either.
Erin s.
Erin s.
Edmonton, AB

Great fresh scent and awesome cleaning power. I like that the addition of baking soda makes this dish soap have a natural extra-cleaning power and it doesn't take as much scrubbing to remove baked on food.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now