Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Perla G.
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR

I have only bought this once so o can't really say much about it but I bought it at Walmart didn't leave my hands feeling dry so that was the good thing had nice scent I would buy it again
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
LaGrange , Ga

This is amazing! It's great for pots and pans with lots of junk on them. I put it in there with a little warm water and 3-5 mins later I don't even need to scrub!!! It's my new favorite!!!
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.

I like the cleanliness you can achieve with this dish soap. I'm worried how bad it is for your skin, because my hands tingle a little after using this without gloves while washing dishes.
Jacky D.
Jacky D.
Happy Valley , OR

My go-to dish soap!! I love love love the fresh scent of this and it really takes grease away quick as well. I feel like I don't have to do much scrubbing either, even with stuck on food.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Hatfield, PA

This is my absolute favorite dish soap. The scent doesn't make the kitchen smell funky when mixed with different food leftovers and the formula gets the job done without ruining my hands.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA

This product does wonders for my dishes I usually soak my pots and pans sometimes. The cheese and sauces come right out. All of the stuck on grease comes right out and it smells good too
Chrissy C.
Chrissy C.

I tell everyone about this soap its affordable, smells nice and lasts forever. This soap has NO PROBLEMS Cutting through grease AT ALL! Also, my hands feel need and soft after using it.
Mariah J.
Mariah J.

Palmolive is my go to for dirty dishes it makes scrubbing easy and is more affordable than other big name brands. It's great value for the price you cannot go wrong plus it smells great
Enriqueta A.
Enriqueta A.
Ridgewood, NY

Leaves my dishes clean and grease free. The smell also makes hand washing the dishes pleasant. My hands feel soft due to,the non drying formula. It's inexpensive and lasts a long time.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Pulaski, TN

I like this alright. It doesn't seem to cut grease as well as some other brands but it is a little cheaper. I feel like I have to use a little more of this product to get good results.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.