BY PALMOLIVE #64 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Irene S.
Salem, WV
I love Palmolive dish detergent it leaves you're dishes clean with the best smell and not only that but leaving you're skin very soft so that's a plus and it's super affordable I will keep recommending others to purchase this item
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
On of my favorite dish soaps!! It smells great and also helps get hard to clean dishes looking brand new. So far now cons that I have found and I have been using this brand for a couple months. I will continue to keep buying them.
Ruth M.
I recently tried this and I wanted to see if it lived up to the hype so I let some spaghetti sauce dry on a plate to see what happened. Well, I'm happy to say it came off a lot faster than expected!
Nicole B.
Not a huge fan of this, I don't honestly feel like this cleans well enough to get the job done. The price is a bit costly and smell well, that doesn't really matter as it doesn't work so you really aren't concerned with the smell
Cecilia M.
I love Palmolive overall because of how sudsy it is - I don't have to use too much to feel like I'm getting my dishes clean. This scent/combo in particular is fantastic! It's clean and refreshing smelling; and I love how great it is on my caked on stuff!
Kalee T.
Orlando, FL
I currently do not have a dishwasher in my home so when I wash my dishes I am O.C.D. To the Max! Palmolive cushion clean helps my worries with the power of baking soda and lime. It helps the cleaning process which saves me water, time, and money! Win, win, win!!
Valeria M.
This soap is really good for cleaning purposes in general, it is actually pretty affordable, cleanses in an efficient way and makes cleaning a lot easier and less exhausting, I recommend it to anyone looking for a good soap to clean
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
I don't usually go for the new soaps out there, but when given this soap to test out I was soooo impressed. I love the smell and how it cuts through tough stains! And when I mean tough stains I mean leftover and forgotten for days!
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
This dishwashing soap works really well. It cleans dishes and even oily dishes very well without soaking or extra washes. I still hand-wash dishes and my hands aren't left dry and cracking after using this soap. Highly recommend.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
One of my favorite scents to use. The entire kitchen smells like lime and the best thing about Palmolive is the formula which doesn't dry out your hands. Not to mention the cleaning power is fab. I don't have to scrub even the toughest of messes
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?