Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY

This is my favorite scent. It smells like limes but not overwhelming. I found it on sale at the grocery store one day and have been buying it ever since. It cleans with no residue and rinses clean.

Carolina C.
Carolina C.

It's the only soap that smells good and don't penetrate the kids dishes the smell of it. . I use on my towels and whites laundry loads very strong on grease and washes my bath tub and toilet great
Obianuju M.
Obianuju M.
Mississauga , Ontario, ON

A little goes a long way. Cuts through grease really well and leaves a very clean smell, not too citrusy but very nice. I was lucky enough to find coupons for it so I stocked up for quite a while.
Madeleyne B.
Madeleyne B.

I like the scent because is fresh and I'm a huge fan of cleaning with baking soda, so for me this is a perfect dish soap which have all the desinfecting and odor killers components in one product.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Mexico, IN

This product cleans like a freaking dream i am absolutely in love with this product!!!! i would sooo recommend this to everyone and i will in deed be re buying this it is my favorite dish soap!!!
Liza C.
Liza C.
Proctorville, NC

I buy this product It's been in my life since I was a little girl my grandmother
she love this product and this is the only products she would only use at her house I still use this product too
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH

I was lucky to sample this in my influenster vox box and it was amazing I will never buy another dish soap. This truly does produce the results of sitting overnight but in a matter of minutes.
Samm F.
Samm F.
Clovis, CA

Cleans the dishes really good and doesn't leave any marks or anything after. Doesn't leave them greasy and you can use it on your hands and they smell amazing even after cleaning nasty dishes!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

This stuff is amazing!!! Best combination ever tbh! It removes anything and everything and you dont even have to use alot of soap. Its hard to find but if you see it you should give it a try.
Yennys P.
Yennys P.

This clean with Baking Soda and Lime has a very nice refreshing lime scent. It's an excellent product because clean and leaves without grease my plates, dishes, glasses, cups, pans and other.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now