Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Ashland, VA

This dish soap gets my dishes clean. I don't have to leave them for soak unlike other dish soaps. The baking soda really works on the dishes. You can really smell the lime when you're washing dishes.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY

This is my favorite scent. It smells like limes but not overwhelming. I found it on sale at the grocery store one day and have been buying it ever since. It cleans with no residue and rinses clean.

ROBIN H.
ROBIN H.
MANCHESTER, KY

This stuff smells so good and truly gets everything clean!! I'm so impressed! Dishes took half the time as usual leaving me more time to get other chores done and spending more time with my family!
Madeleyne B.
Madeleyne B.

I like the scent because is fresh and I'm a huge fan of cleaning with baking soda, so for me this is a perfect dish soap which have all the desinfecting and odor killers components in one product.
Obianuju M.
Obianuju M.
Mississauga , Ontario

A little goes a long way. Cuts through grease really well and leaves a very clean smell, not too citrusy but very nice. I was lucky enough to find coupons for it so I stocked up for quite a while.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Cincinnati, OH

I was really impressed when I bought this. It has an amazing smell and has a good lather. It's affordable and you don't have to use a ton to get the dishes clean. I would definitely buy this again
Carolina C.
Carolina C.

It's the only soap that smells good and don't penetrate the kids dishes the smell of it. . I use on my towels and whites laundry loads very strong on grease and washes my bath tub and toilet great
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Mexico, IN

This product cleans like a freaking dream i am absolutely in love with this product!!!! i would sooo recommend this to everyone and i will in deed be re buying this it is my favorite dish soap!!!
Jada I.
Jada I.
Naugatuck, CT

We just recently started buying this dish detergent and so far it is not so bad. It cleans well all the grease and sticking food on dishes and leaves that lovely lime smell which is everything.
Liza C.
Liza C.
Proctorville, NC

I buy this product It's been in my life since I was a little girl my grandmother
she love this product and this is the only products she would only use at her house I still use this product too
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now