BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Valeria D.
Valeria D.
San Antonio, TX
It smells clean & fresh! It doesn't leave my hands dry at allll! I love the way it takes away the stains on the sinks fósit spell check , the baking sofa takes all that away!
Toni G.
Toni G.
One of my go to brands to clean dishes. I like that it's killing germs and making it easy to clean stuck on food. the orange scent is refreshing and it doesn't kill my hands.
Cherise B.
Cherise B.
Sacramento, CA
This product is good on dishes. And when my 11 year old cleans his shoes. I like the smell of this soap it can really relax you with the other scents while you wash dishes.
Great fragrance, works well and gets your dishes clean, gets stuck on food off without any hard scrubbing. i purchased at my local grocery store with a coupon to help save.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Winchester, KY
My husband loves the smell and Palmolive! None of the pans have a greasy feel after cleaning. I even used some to clean a cooler. This is definitely on my to purchase list.
JayLene G.
JayLene G.
Kingsville, TX
So when I received my first VoxBox I got this as a sample and I loved it. I have bought it multiple times after. The smell and the fact that it has baking soda is awesome!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX
It always does the job and I feel like you don't use much soap. A little goes a long way. The scents are amazing. Has a good variety to choose from and the price is great!
Nyasia W.
Nyasia W.
Bronx, NY
This is the best one, I use baking soda often to it was nice to see. I got this from Walmart, it smells like like mostly I was happy with this and would like to recommend
Djenaba B.
Djenaba B.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually received this in my SuperMomVoxBox and I loved it. Cleans really well but my only issue is the scent. It smells good but it's a little off. Maybe it's just me.
Teralynn R.
Teralynn R.
Williamsburg, VA
This dish soap cuts grease like no other. I used Gain for a very long time until my boyfriend introduced me to this brand. You can use less soap and it gets the job done.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.