BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Djenaba B.
BROOKLYN, NY
I actually received this in my SuperMomVoxBox and I loved it. Cleans really well but my only issue is the scent. It smells good but it's a little off. Maybe it's just me.
Joselyn M.
This dishes washing soap I got a product from influenster and it work wonderful it's had an amazing scent it's cut grease it got the job done and I will def buy it again.
Kayleigh  S.
Groveton , NH
This dish soap is AMAZING! I have always like Palmolive and love it even more with this new fusion clean!!! Makes dishwashing much easier and faster and smells AMAZING!!!
Nyasia W.
Bronx, NY
This is the best one, I use baking soda often to it was nice to see. I got this from Walmart, it smells like like mostly I was happy with this and would like to recommend
Maggie S.
San Antonio, TX
The sent is wonderful and the suds last forever. My daughter would rather hand wash than use the dishwasher! It is not the cheapest but the paper typically has a coupon.
Angel C.
I got this as a free sample from influester and when I first opened it I loved the smell,smells great and it cleaned my dishes squeaky clean and didn't dry out my hands.
kayleigh t.
Amelia, OH
Love the smell and does well at removing grease. Dishes air dry fairly streak free. Down side when using is you still have to let baked on messes sit to get them clean.
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL
This smells so good! Just a hint of lie. Powers away messes easily. A little goes a long way. Doesn't strip my hands of natural oils. Gets off stubborn grime very well.
Danielle B.
Middletown, PA
Let hard to clean dishes soak in this fusion with baking soda for thirty minutes and the grease and burnt cakes on debris starts to float to the top. Smells great too!
Sharon J.
Maxton, NC
I recently purchased Palmolive fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime I love the smell. It also lathers really well as well as getting your dishes clean as a whistle.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?