Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.

Love it for my greasy pans. Grease slides right off great price. Great smell I would defeintily buy again soon I love this product very nice scent to it leave my dishes squeaky clean I love washing dishes with this
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Prospect Hill, NC

I bought this last time i needed dish liquid and i have to say i really liked it!. The price on this is just wonderful. I don't have a dishwasher so i have to wash dishes everyday and this does not dry my hands out.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Madison, AL

I received this as part of my Super Mom vox box. While it got the job done, I had to use more of this product than I use of the brand I normally purchase to get the same results. I did like the scent a lot, though!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Elgin, IL

I received this product in a VoxBox at one time. I absolutely love it! It smells amazing and the baking soda does a really great job breaking down the food particles. It doesn't leave your hands dry after either!!
Renee E.
Renee E.
Washington, DC

Smells great and helps to remove those tough stains that a dishwasher can't. The perfect wash that doesn't require extensive scrubbing and elbow grease to remove worn on stains. Love this product and great price!
Tori S.
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA

This is my favorite dish soap! i would recommend this to anyone who hates doing dishes even! its very effective and smells good too. i bought this from walmart and i always buy it! gotta keep the dishes clean!!!
Markie P.
Markie P.

I love Palmolive! This one is also supercool with the baking soda cleanliness and then the lime sent you can't really go wrong! Always get the dishes super clean and it's pretty sensitive when it comes to hands!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC

This soap works well. I didn't notice a huge difference between the normal formula we have gotten in the past and this formula with Baking Soda and Lime - but the scent is lovely and the dishes did get cleaned!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Love the ones infused with baking soda. It leaves everything sparkly clean and doesn't leave any dingy residue. Rinses well and leaves a nice clean surface. Wonderful scent. I would definitely purchase it again
casey b.
casey b.
Milford, DE

I actually got this product through one of my vox box. And I wasn't disappointed. Didn't have to use as much as I do on my great value. And I can purchase at the local Walmart. I would purchase on my next trip!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now