Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Erin s.
Erin s.
Edmonton, AB

Great fresh scent and awesome cleaning power. I like that the addition of baking soda makes this dish soap have a natural extra-cleaning power and it doesn't take as much scrubbing to remove baked on food.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL

Great at cleaning. The extra power behind it is great. Love that it's not harsh on my hands either. Makes for an easier washing experience. Great value. Not overpriced at all. I would totally buy again.
angelita m.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ

its really work a lot for a greasy plates and its help to take of the soap ..its not the other same dishwash that the smell and the soap still on the plate even you rinse it already in how many times..
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

Received a bottle sample of this for review from influenster and I loved it. I felt that it cleaned very well and the smell was refreshing and made you feel as if it cleaned and made everything fresh.
Aysen U.
Aysen U.
Huntersville, NC

I really liked the smell of this product. it suds up well as well. I think its a great option! I am used to using dawn the most so when I found this i loved it. Just wish it was unscented no additives
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.

I like this compared to other palmolive products I have tried. I don't have to use as much and it prevents water spots, but I do have to use more than my usual brand. Pretty comparable to DAWN though.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
New Hyde Park, NY

While this dish washing detergent cleans very well I was really disappointed in the smell, it was too overpowering for me and I would definitely not use it again. It was way too strong and bothered me
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Camas, Wa

Great for cutting grease! Since I hand wash my pots and pans, it's important that I use a detergent that's tough on grease, but sensitive enough for my hands and I've found both in this new dish soap!
Amela A.
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH

Truly the best product by Palmolive and I've been using Palmolive for years this one works really good on your pots and pans and get the stains really quickly put while keeping your hands really soft
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT

I received a sample of this and I really liked it! The scent was nice and fresh without being overwhelming. The soap did a good job of cleaning my dishes and I didn't notice any residue left on them.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now