Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Gicelle A.
Gicelle A.
Los Angeles , Ca

Always leaves my hands super soft and the dishes spotless clean, and super shiny! Also leaves the scent and it smells so good, it's also a great price for the quality it brings, I always buy this same brand.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL

I received this complimentary to try out from influenster. it was surprisingly great! smells good. loved using this to soak. it was a little runny, but other than that, I would recommend and would purchase.
Manda B.
Manda B.

Got to try this in the Super Mom Voxbox. I had some bowls with dried food stuck on it and I poured some of the soap on it and let it soak. The food came right off! I love the nice fresh lime scent as well:)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA

I love this stuff. I got it in my Super Mom Voxbox. it smells super fresh and natural. it cleans very throughly. it cuts through grease and easily removes stuck in food. it doesn't dry out my hands either.
Mo Mommy Mo ..
Mo Mommy Mo ..

As a Mother of 4 I do lots and lots of dishes, so finding a good dish soap is important to my budget and my sanity. I usually choose Palmolive over other dish soaps because of its price at my local market.
Erin s.
Erin s.
Edmonton, AB

Great fresh scent and awesome cleaning power. I like that the addition of baking soda makes this dish soap have a natural extra-cleaning power and it doesn't take as much scrubbing to remove baked on food.
Mayra N.
Mayra N.

Just switched to this dish soap. It works as effective as other dish soaps. It has a nice scent to it, of limes. I only got the small size. Right now I haven't found any cons to it. I would recommend this.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM

Honestly I wasn't sure if this would be good but it really is amazing! My dishes are very clean after this! It's smells amazing! It definitely does it's job! And the best part is it doesn't dry my hands!!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL

Great at cleaning. The extra power behind it is great. Love that it's not harsh on my hands either. Makes for an easier washing experience. Great value. Not overpriced at all. I would totally buy again.
angelita m.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ

its really work a lot for a greasy plates and its help to take of the soap ..its not the other same dishwash that the smell and the soap still on the plate even you rinse it already in how many times..
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now