BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Jacky D.
Jacky D.
Happy Valley , OR
My go-to dish soap!! I love love love the fresh scent of this and it really takes grease away quick as well. I feel like I don't have to do much scrubbing either, even with stuck on food.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
I like the cleanliness you can achieve with this dish soap. I'm worried how bad it is for your skin, because my hands tingle a little after using this without gloves while washing dishes.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
This product does wonders for my dishes I usually soak my pots and pans sometimes. The cheese and sauces come right out. All of the stuck on grease comes right out and it smells good too
Chrissy C.
Chrissy C.
I tell everyone about this soap its affordable, smells nice and lasts forever. This soap has NO PROBLEMS Cutting through grease AT ALL! Also, my hands feel need and soft after using it.
Enriqueta A.
Enriqueta A.
Ridgewood, NY
Leaves my dishes clean and grease free. The smell also makes hand washing the dishes pleasant. My hands feel soft due to,the non drying formula. It's inexpensive and lasts a long time.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Beckley, WV
The smell is amazing! The scent drew me to this product. I use it in my dish wash when I need to tidy up the dishes or even the sink. It is also very cheap & a little goes a long way.
Tracie W.
Tracie W.
Brockton, MA
I really like this. The smell was different then most detergents. But it was really good. I am super picky about smells especially on my hands. So if I like it it has to be amazing!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Ward, AR
I love Palmolive products.Not only Are Palmolive products extremely affordable they really do work. The baking soda really works to get off tough grease and food stuck on dishes.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Mega Parent Expert
Wonderful dish soap and it comes at a reasonable price I actually received this as part of my #SuperMomVoxBox and I used almost all of it. it cleans very well and smells nice.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
i received this the first time in a voxbox. I was hooked after that, but had to search all over for one bottle. If you dont like lime you wont like this because it is potent.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.