BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Krista M.
Atwater, CA
This is a great dish soap. I often cook and bake and don't have time to immediately clean my dishes, and we all know how annoying those caked on dishes can be. This suds really good and it got my dishes really clean. I would buy again. I just wished it came in a bigger refill bottle.
Sarah B.
I love these palmolive dish soaps. They are affordable and effective. I tyend to prefer the grapefruit one because it smells the most fresh and clean and makes the kitchen smell great when you're doing the dishes. I always buy this brand. it's great
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
Gets the oil the grease and all of that nasty grime out! I love that it had the component of baking soda infused into the dish soap. It really banks washing the dishes so much easier and more quick it's really nice for pants and whenever I'm in baking in the oven. It also does a really nice job of cleaning the cups and mugs that I use on an every day basis.
Michal C.
this works just like any other dish washing detergent. it does the same thing as all the rest, nothing fancy. its a fairly nice product. its very effective. you can buy this from basically many different stores such as a Walmart or even a food lion.
Destiny M.
This detergent is great for getting the tough stains out. It is scented and easy on the skin if you happen to clean dishes without gloves. The baking soda makes it easier to get the tough stains out of pots and pans that have heavy duty stains.
Tiffanie R.
Orlando, FL
I just love love love this dish detergent. I love the way lime smells so combined with baking soda and formed into an ultra concentrated dish liquid was genious. It's affordable and does the job perfectly. I would recommend to all my family and friends most definitely.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
This dish soap is amazing I usually only buy the blue Dawn but I saw this on the dollar isle and smelled it and thought it smelled very good and it cleans just as good plus leaves a very clean smell in the air and on your hands not drying at all!
K A.
Claremont, NC
This new type of Palmolive cleans more effectively and cuts through stuck food and grease. It has a nice citrus lime scent, that smells wonderful. The soap is very concentrated and last a long time, it only takes a dab to get a good lather going.
Becky O.
Wichita, KS
I loved this dish soap, it worked better than any other dish soap I've used before! So far I haven't found anything it hasn't been able to cut through. I can't say I've ever been impressed with dish soap before, but I was impressed with this!
Stephanie M.
Palmolive is a great brand and Fusion Clean, the latest dish soap, smells amazing and citrusey. It cleans well. I sampled this through Super Mom Vox box. No cons at all. Works on grease and cuts through tough jobs. I would recommend this scent.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?