Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
G E.
G E.

I received this product as part of my Super mom voxbox. I usually leave my greasy pots sinking in soap and water over night . But with this dish soap Palmolive has done it this time ! It is AMAZING I used it after I cook even on the greasy ones I usually soak over night . This soap cut right thru that yucky eeky grease and I was so surprised to see I didn't have to overnight soak my greasy pots. Very happy with this product . I definitely recommend. I'm so happy no more overnight pot soaking. Thank you !
Meital A.
Meital A.

Spanaway, WA
May 23, 2016, 8:58 p.m.

I am absolutely in love with this new dish soap from Palmolive. it has a fresh and clean scent that lingers leaving my kitchen, hands, and dishes smelling fantastic. it took away the grease and stains with only a couple drops as well as took off grease stains from my husband's shirt with very little work. we will definitely be using this dish soap from now on. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a fresh easy to use product.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Clearwater, FL

I typically always use Palmolive strictly for the fact that I feel it is thicker and not diluted and while it has an amazing scent it also focuses on a good proper clean. Most other brand sacrifice antibacterial and cleaning properties to provide a deeper fragrance. I tried this compliments of influenster in the super mom
Voxbox and it was awesome. It lathered incredibly well, and the scent was fantastic. It smelled clean, not floral. It lasted a long time so the concentration is great.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Montgomery, AL

I received this in my #supermomvoxbox. It claimed to get off 24hr food residue, so I waited until the next day to clean my son's high chair tray from grilled cheese and tomato soup spills. There is a very slight stain left from the soup. The next day, I used it to clean the crock pot used for chili. The crusty part came up easily, but it didn't totally get the residual smell out. I have yet to find a detergent that can. I really like the lime scent.
Andie G.
Andie G.

See the thing is going off lime and baking soda cleaned everything so when my mom would send us to Walgreens or CVS to buy dishwashing or any type of soapy liquids to wash the dishes she always tell us to get something with lime or baking soda any because she knew it would clean the best so therefore this brand is a brand that we have used in our household for many many years and he has never let us down until the day we still use the same product
Laina H.
Laina H.
St. Catharines, Ontario

This stuff is amazing! Let me start off by saying I am NOT a fan of washing dishes by hand haha. So, if I can find any product that makes it even a little more tolerable, I am very happy. This dish soap is so incredible! The smell, oh my goodness. It smells amazing. I am always a fan of anything lime scented. Not only that, the added baking soda works wonders on tough dishes. I have never had an easier time scrubbing stubborn pots & pants.
Spanaway , Wa

Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.

Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR

In my personal opinion this is the best dish detergent that I have used so far. The baking soda on it helps reduce the scrubbing and the lime cuts the grease very well leaving my dishes sparkling clean. Besides the smell of the lime is very uplifting and energizing, so I do not get tired of doing the dishes=, in fact I look forward to it after I found this one. No matter if it's in regular price or on sale, I always reach for it.
Liz O.
Liz O.
Roselle Park, NJ

Love the smell of the Palmolive FusionClean with Baking Soda & Lime Utra Concentrated Dish Liquid. I also love the grapefruit one! It cleans the dishes really well. If you have dishes left over from the night before, usually you have to let them soak a little. This liquid soap makes it easier to clean without soaking. I like it and will continue using it in the future. I would highly recommend this dish soap to everyone.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now