Add a Photo

Meital A.
Meital A.

Spanaway, WA
May 23, 2016, 8:58 p.m.

I am absolutely in love with this new dish soap from Palmolive. it has a fresh and clean scent that lingers leaving my kitchen, hands, and dishes smelling fantastic. it took away the grease and stains with only a couple drops as well as took off grease stains from my husband's shirt with very little work. we will definitely be using this dish soap from now on. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a fresh easy to use product.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Clearwater, FL

I typically always use Palmolive strictly for the fact that I feel it is thicker and not diluted and while it has an amazing scent it also focuses on a good proper clean. Most other brand sacrifice antibacterial and cleaning properties to provide a deeper fragrance. I tried this compliments of influenster in the super mom
Voxbox and it was awesome. It lathered incredibly well, and the scent was fantastic. It smelled clean, not floral. It lasted a long time so the concentration is great.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Montgomery, AL

I received this in my #supermomvoxbox. It claimed to get off 24hr food residue, so I waited until the next day to clean my son's high chair tray from grilled cheese and tomato soup spills. There is a very slight stain left from the soup. The next day, I used it to clean the crock pot used for chili. The crusty part came up easily, but it didn't totally get the residual smell out. I have yet to find a detergent that can. I really like the lime scent.
Andie G.
Andie G.

See the thing is going off lime and baking soda cleaned everything so when my mom would send us to Walgreens or CVS to buy dishwashing or any type of soapy liquids to wash the dishes she always tell us to get something with lime or baking soda any because she knew it would clean the best so therefore this brand is a brand that we have used in our household for many many years and he has never let us down until the day we still use the same product
Spanaway , Wa

Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.

Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR

In my personal opinion this is the best dish detergent that I have used so far. The baking soda on it helps reduce the scrubbing and the lime cuts the grease very well leaving my dishes sparkling clean. Besides the smell of the lime is very uplifting and energizing, so I do not get tired of doing the dishes=, in fact I look forward to it after I found this one. No matter if it's in regular price or on sale, I always reach for it.
Meka J.
Meka J.
Huntsville, TX

I must say this is some of the best detergent I have ever used! Even the foam bubbles look squeaky clean! I am a long time user of Dawn but this new detergent is awesome. A little bit goes a long way I am very impressed and will definitely purchase again. The Walmart in my area does not keep this product in stock but I was able to find just a few bottles at Kroger. They really should keep this detergent in stock more.
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
West Seneca, NY

I received this in a VoxBox and I was blown away by how well it cleaned the baked on food and left my hands feeling smooth and soft. With it being summer, the lime scent is refreshing. In fact, as soon as I used the last drop from that bottle, I went out and bought a BIGGER bottle of it so it would last longer. I hope this is not just a Summer item or I will have to stock up on it! I highly recommend this product!!
Jess R.
Jess R.
Raysal, WV

Do we always wash the dishes immediately? Nope. With this Palmolive though, it doesn't matter. It cleans dried on mess just as great as it does dishes you just finished using. My husband actually said we HAVE to buy this kind from now on because he liked it so much! Thanks to Influenster for sending us a sample. Of course, now I have to go find it in a store in our area, but it's definitely worth seeking out!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now