BY PALMOLIVE #59 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Nikki A.
Montgomery, AL
I received this in my #supermomvoxbox. It claimed to get off 24hr food residue, so I waited until the next day to clean my son's high chair tray from grilled cheese and tomato soup spills. There is a very slight stain left from the soup. The next day, I used it to clean the crock pot used for chili. The crusty part came up easily, but it didn't totally get the residual smell out. I have yet to find a detergent that can. I really like the lime scent.
Catherine V.
Fort Bragg, NC
I am absolutely in love with this new dish soap from Palmolive. it has a fresh and clean scent that lingers leaving my kitchen, hands, and dishes smelling fantastic. it took away the grease and stains with only a couple drops as well as took off grease stains from my husband's shirt with very little work. we will definitely be using this dish soap from now on. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a fresh easy to use product.
Liz O.
Roselle Park, NJ
Love the smell of the Palmolive FusionClean with Baking Soda & Lime Utra Concentrated Dish Liquid. I also love the grapefruit one! It cleans the dishes really well. If you have dishes left over from the night before, usually you have to let them soak a little. This liquid soap makes it easier to clean without soaking. I like it and will continue using it in the future. I would highly recommend this dish soap to everyone.
Meka J.
Huntsville, TX
I must say this is some of the best detergent I have ever used! Even the foam bubbles look squeaky clean! I am a long time user of Dawn but this new detergent is awesome. A little bit goes a long way I am very impressed and will definitely purchase again. The Walmart in my area does not keep this product in stock but I was able to find just a few bottles at Kroger. They really should keep this detergent in stock more.
Tracey M.
West Seneca, NY
I received this in a VoxBox and I was blown away by how well it cleaned the baked on food and left my hands feeling smooth and soft. With it being summer, the lime scent is refreshing. In fact, as soon as I used the last drop from that bottle, I went out and bought a BIGGER bottle of it so it would last longer. I hope this is not just a Summer item or I will have to stock up on it! I highly recommend this product!!
kirsti R.
I actually got this free to test and review but all opinions are my own! Influenster introduced me to this and I am currently using this now. I love everything about this dish soap! It lathers up great, smells amazing, cleans right through grease with no problem, its not too expensive, it's easy to locate at most stores, and comes in different size bottles to fit your needs. I will continue to use this brand!
Jess R.
Do we always wash the dishes immediately? Nope. With this Palmolive though, it doesn't matter. It cleans dried on mess just as great as it does dishes you just finished using. My husband actually said we HAVE to buy this kind from now on because he liked it so much! Thanks to Influenster for sending us a sample. Of course, now I have to go find it in a store in our area, but it's definitely worth seeking out!
Kerry B.
Gainesville, GA
I bought this product recently and love it. It doesn't really smell like lime, which I found disappointing, but I've been able to use it for my dishes and cleaning my sink. Just a little dab of it goes SO far, so I've been able to conserve the amount I've used. I bought it at a major retailer and used Ibotta for a discount. I will definitely continue purchasing it! It's one of my favorite dishsoaps!!!
Isabel A.
I have always stuck to one brand of dish soap. However I went out on a branch and try this one. I haven't bothered with the smell of my dishes but how clean they are. When I tried this one I really liked it because it had baking soda in it. However I ran through the bottle quick because the soap was gone before I had finished a few dishes. I don't think I'll be going back to this brand anytime soon.
Yelena H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've just recently tried this dish soap and I can say that I am very pleased with the decision. We are guilty of the, leave dishes sit over night for the next day kind of thing. You can soak those dishes with some dish soap for a few minutes and they are so much easier to get clean. This stuff also smells pretty great too! I would recommend this to everyone who is guilty of letting dishes sit!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?