BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
I love Palmolive, certain smells!! I was curious to see how well this dish soap worked as I saw it at my local family dollar. I knew I had to get it the moment I smelt that limey fresh scent.. i was impressed the first time I used it because it worked so well wash my dishes it draws out all the tough stains from my pots & pans.. The smell is AMAZING!! I'll buy this again..
Liz O.
Roselle Park, NJ
Love the smell of the Palmolive FusionClean with Baking Soda & Lime Utra Concentrated Dish Liquid. I also love the grapefruit one! It cleans the dishes really well. If you have dishes left over from the night before, usually you have to let them soak a little. This liquid soap makes it easier to clean without soaking. I like it and will continue using it in the future. I would highly recommend this dish soap to everyone.
Ferne M.
hampton bays, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received this product free and thought I'd give it a shot. I love it! It's thick so you don't need much. I used it the first time like my old brand and i had bubbles everywhere. I like the lime scent. And I can tell there is baking soda In the detergent because. There is a slight scent of it and it makes the dishes sparkle. It has serious cleaning detergents. I made oven baked fried chicken and the dish was a mess. I put a few drops of this detergent in the pan added a little water and walked away. I let it soak for about 15 minutes and rinsed the dish clean....very little scrubbing was needed. Great product!
Denise C.
I used it twice i didn't like the smell of lime very strong smell but it is a good value for what you pay for, I purchase it at Walmart or Costco. Its a little disappointing because of the smell and Palmolive is a good brand and the other products are great but this one just didn't fit my expectations.
Ashley S.
Pineville
This is very effective at removing tough stains. I find that you don't have to let things sit and soak as long with this one. I love the fragrance. It's very refreshing and clean. I usually don't have a favorite dish soap and will just buy whatever is on sale. But since trying this one, I have repurchased it over and over again. It really is a great product.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the kind of dishwashing liquid I use, and sometimes I buy the Pamlolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Grapefruit. I usuallly buy this at Walmart, and it is such a good value and works really well. I love the smell too. I always buy this kind!
Leanee M.
Mount Clemens, MI
I usually buy the original Palmolive but meijer was out last week. I'm not huge on scents but they had this and it wasn't a strong scent so I thought to try it. I love it! The scent is perfect, light but a light tinge of lime and the baking soda helps a ton when getting food that has sat for a bit off the dishes. Will be switching to this!
Kailyn M.
Emmett
Smells great, cleans grease very well and stuck on food. I usually fill the sink with hot water and pour a little of the soap to make bubble and wash the dishes. If food is really stuck in I let it soak for a little bit
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have always purchased Palmolive, i feel it really gets the dirt especially greasy things, i dont have to use soooo much product to get a good clean! And my husband and i love love the green apple scent, we usually try others every once in a while, but we always return to using this one! Best dish detergent!
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
It was okay. It did not smell as clean and refreshing as I thought it would have been. It did not bubble up very well. The price was good, the same as the other Palmolive dish liquids but I doubt that I would recommend to others.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?