Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Libby W.
Libby W.
Greenville, Wi

Love love love it! Smells amazing and gets rid of stuck on products super easily. Great cleaning agent that I can feel safe using around my children. Plus it's affordable and I can get it pretty much anywhere
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA

I've been using this product for many years since childhood and it still around through adulthood it's a very good product to use. I will keep buying this product. Perfect for stains smile and great cleaning.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA

I actually received this in my Mom Vox Box and have been purchasing it ever since. It works way better than anything that I've ever used. The smallest amount goes the longest way. I definitely recommend this.
Kerian K.
Kerian K.
Rustburg, Va

The scent is fabulous and it gets everything so clean! Palmolive and Dawn are the only two kinds of dishsoap I'll use and this one didn't disappoint. Great value for the money and I'll keep coming back to it!
Avery B.
Avery B.
Jeffersonville, IN

This definitely gets my dishes clean, and it smells good too. I do prefer the version that is meant to give you soft hands. My biggest complaint about this formula is that it often leaves my hands pretty dry.
Gicelle A.
Gicelle A.
Los Angeles , Ca

Always leaves my hands super soft and the dishes spotless clean, and super shiny! Also leaves the scent and it smells so good, it's also a great price for the quality it brings, I always buy this same brand.
Court H.
Court H.

I love lime, and the hint of lime with Palmolive smells fantastic. The real hero here though, I assume, is the baking soda. It really cuts through grease and helps make cleaning after a big meal much easier.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL

I received this complimentary to try out from influenster. it was surprisingly great! smells good. loved using this to soak. it was a little runny, but other than that, I would recommend and would purchase.
Bri L.
Bri L.
Millington, TN

This is what we use in our chemistry classes. I don't know if science has a particular liking to it but it works for flasks and beakers. It doesn't have too strong a smell and it works pretty well, I'd say.
Manda B.
Manda B.

Got to try this in the Super Mom Voxbox. I had some bowls with dried food stuck on it and I poured some of the soap on it and let it soak. The food came right off! I love the nice fresh lime scent as well:)
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?