Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Nubia R.
Nubia R.
Carrollton, TX

The smell is amazing! It leaves your hands super soft as well the price is very affordable. And it is very effective gets the grease right off the dishes. I would definitely buy it again. It's actually my go-to dish soap!
Madisyn O.
Madisyn O.
New Bedford, MA

When using dish cleaner, I'm always afraid there will still be residue left on my plates, but with this I don't have to worry. Palmolive gets deeps down into the nitty gritty food and makes my plates and utensils sparkle!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg , FL

I absolutely love the Palmolive Fusion Clean series! All of the scents are delicious and smell fantastic. The soap does a great job breaking down grease and grime. I purchased this at Target and would highly recommend it!
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.

This dish soap is amazing! Having the combination of baking soda and lime really help get the tough left over dried up food left on the plate before putting it in the dish washer! I will continue to purchase this product!
Works great on regular dishes. I use it when my dishwasher is full and I have dishes left. All souls are the same too me. Nothing special. The price is reasonable. I would buy it again because I always have dishes to wash
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
East Islip, NY

I only use Palmolive dish soap. It's the only one that doesn't make my hands dry. It's a great product. It leaves my dishes nice and clean. Baking soda is a great addition to its product. I strongly recommend this product
Michael H.
Michael H.
Bedford, PA

The baking soda really helps clean tough food off dishes. The smell is awesome if you like lime, and the price is within anyone's budget. I wouldn't say it's as great as dawn but it gets the job done when you need it to.
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH

I received a sample in the super mom voxbox and this is surprisingly my favorite item! It smells fresh and really does remove 24 hour stuck on food! I don't have time to do dishes every day so that feature is huge to me!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Apalachin, NY

I received a sample of this from influenster. I'm a by the book dawn person, and I still love my dawn, but I've been keeping dawn to laundry, flowers and pest control, bc I've switched it up to Palmolive for my dishes!
Maranda B.
Maranda B.

*I tried this product free through influenster* I really liked the formula of this soap but disliked the lime scent. I think thwy should make a floral scent with baking soda just like this one and it would be perfect.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now