BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Brittany H.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Fresh and clean scent. Excellent design of the bottle. Fun color (though really that doesn't matter but I enjoy it). I can clean a sink load of dishes with one squirt from the bottle. It doesn't make me feel like I need to rewash dishes either. Highly recommend!
Chicazul H.
Pasadena, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I love how this last forever. Got a free sample from Influenster and I absolutely love it. I've had it for a month or so and I still have half of the bottle. Don't need much and is nice and foamy. I highly recommend it. I just have to find a place where to get it.
Shanze Z.
I'm normally a die hard Ajax user, but there was none at the grocery store so I ended up buying this and actually really loved this. It's very strong so it can get off any and all grease/food, but doesn't damage and dry out your hands. It also smells delicious!
Jamie F.
Erie, PA
I got this for free in an Influenster VoxBox and I LOVED IT!!! It worked better than any other dish soap I've ever used!!! I loved the smell and I especially loved how it took the gross caked on food off like it was nothing!!! I highly recommend this product!!!
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Received this from Influsenster in my SuperMom vox box and I really like it! All I wish it that I got a bigger bottle of it. It smells great and works really well on both dishes and my hands. I have yet to find it in a store near me but I will pick it up when I do
Omaria M.
Bakind soda and lime?? thats my grandma recipe for wash the dishes in the most perfect way that we possibly do. And now, ajax came with a liquid soap, you can't even imagine how happy my grandma was when i came with this product. Now i can acomppaing yo granny <3
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
This is a very nice dish soap that lathers really well and makes dishes look and feel very clean! It smells great as well because it has a strong lime smell and I love it! It's very affordable and is easy to find because it's all over the shelves at Walmart!
Sarah C.
Larksville, PA
Love the scent of this. It works great on greasy dishes. Also you do not have to use as much on the sponge as other brands. I like that you do not have to break your arm scrubbing caked pots and pans. I absolutely love this product and I will be buying more!
Zayda P.
I recently purchased this and fell in love. A little goes a long way. Have always been a fan of Palmolive, so was eager to try this. The smell of line is different than other soaps and it's great. Leaves my dishes so clean. And cuts through grease very easily.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
Works great and smells even better! Doesn't take much to really get pots and pans clean, and I feel like it is a good value. One downside is that it does dry out my hands a little bit more then other brands. I would purchase this again without question.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?