BY PALMOLIVE #64 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Kristine I.
You cant go wrong with any Palmolive item and I like the newest addition to the line of products, Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime, that I received in my box from Influenster. I will be buying this again once my sample runs out. Thanks!
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received this in my supermomvoxbox to sample for free. I really liked this dish soap. I thought you didn't have to use very much soap to get a lot of dishes done. I feel like it cut through grease really well and the dish soap smelled really good too.
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
It is just plain old dishwashing soap. It's not any better than any soaps I've used but it's not any worse, either. This definitely isn't a go to but it works. There normally good sales on this and I pick it up then. It does dry out my hands a little but for the price I can't complain.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
Works great and smells even better! Doesn't take much to really get pots and pans clean, and I feel like it is a good value. One downside is that it does dry out my hands a little bit more then other brands. I would purchase this again without question.
Jennifer H.
This stuff smells amazing and works even better!
I received this in a vox box a few months ago and once I run out I will be buying more!
It scrubs well and quickly cleans your dishes! The smell is great and I would recommend to anyone to try it out!
Great product!
Jessisca H.
Lecanto, FL
I really like the smell of the lime in this product. It has a really fresh scent and it is very gentle on your hands. We don't was dishes by hand much, because we mostly use a dishwasher, but this is a nice alternative when you have a little more than usual.
Michal C.
this works just like any other dish washing detergent. it does the same thing as all the rest, nothing fancy. its a fairly nice product. its very effective. you can buy this from basically many different stores such as a Walmart or even a food lion.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
Gets the oil the grease and all of that nasty grime out! I love that it had the component of baking soda infused into the dish soap. It really banks washing the dishes so much easier and more quick it's really nice for pants and whenever I'm in baking in the oven. It also does a really nice job of cleaning the cups and mugs that I use on an every day basis.
amber r.
I love this dish soap. i last much longer then my other dish soaps that i have used before and lathers up very good. It cuts through tough food spots a grease super fast and i have have never once had to soak any dishes since switching to this brand!
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the kind of dishwashing liquid I use, and sometimes I buy the Pamlolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Grapefruit. I usuallly buy this at Walmart, and it is such a good value and works really well. I love the smell too. I always buy this kind!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?