Add a Photo

Photos (160)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Mexico, IN
This product cleans like a freaking dream i am absolutely in love with this product!!!! i would sooo recommend this to everyone and i will in deed be re buying this it is my favorite dish soap!!!
Liza C.
Liza C.
Proctorville, NC
I buy this product It's been in my life since I was a little girl my grandmother
she love this product and this is the only products she would only use at her house I still use this product too
Samm F.
Samm F.
Clovis, CA
Cleans the dishes really good and doesn't leave any marks or anything after. Doesn't leave them greasy and you can use it on your hands and they smell amazing even after cleaning nasty dishes!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
I was lucky to sample this in my influenster vox box and it was amazing I will never buy another dish soap. This truly does produce the results of sitting overnight but in a matter of minutes.
Yennys P.
Yennys P.
This clean with Baking Soda and Lime has a very nice refreshing lime scent. It's an excellent product because clean and leaves without grease my plates, dishes, glasses, cups, pans and other.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Onaway, MI
I bought this in the grapefruit kind (pink bottled one/flavor) . I like the fact you do not have to use alot, and it smells good, but most important ir cuts grease and gets your dishes clean.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nov. 11, 2016, 9:04 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This stuff is amazing!!! Best combination ever tbh! It removes anything and everything and you dont even have to use alot of soap. Its hard to find but if you see it you should give it a try.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Really enjoying this dish soap don't usually venture from the dawn but I believe now I may be purchasing this from now it does what it says and it has a nice scent would recommend to anyone!
Perla G.
Perla G.
Irrigon, Or
I have only bought this once so o can't really say much about it but I bought it at Walmart didn't leave my hands feeling dry so that was the good thing had nice scent I would buy it again
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Lagrange , Ga
This is amazing! It's great for pots and pans with lots of junk on them. I put it in there with a little warm water and 3-5 mins later I don't even need to scrub!!! It's my new favorite!!!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.