Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Erin E.
Erin E.
Madison, AL

I received this as part of my Super Mom vox box. While it got the job done, I had to use more of this product than I use of the brand I normally purchase to get the same results. I did like the scent a lot, though!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

I just recently tried out this dish soap and to my surprise, it smells amazing and really gets my dishes clean. I'm not a big fan of lemon or lime scents but this one smells great. I will definitely purchase again!
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Prospect Hill, NC

I bought this last time i needed dish liquid and i have to say i really liked it!. The price on this is just wonderful. I don't have a dishwasher so i have to wash dishes everyday and this does not dry my hands out.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Elgin, IL

I received this product in a VoxBox at one time. I absolutely love it! It smells amazing and the baking soda does a really great job breaking down the food particles. It doesn't leave your hands dry after either!!
Renee E.
Renee E.
Washington, DC

Smells great and helps to remove those tough stains that a dishwasher can't. The perfect wash that doesn't require extensive scrubbing and elbow grease to remove worn on stains. Love this product and great price!
Jillian C.
Jillian C.

Love this brand and product so much. Works great on the all sorts of different pans and great on all the grease and build up from all the cooking and baking we love to do. Definitely a must have in our household.
Markie P.
Markie P.

I love Palmolive! This one is also supercool with the baking soda cleanliness and then the lime sent you can't really go wrong! Always get the dishes super clean and it's pretty sensitive when it comes to hands!
Tori S.
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA

This is my favorite dish soap! i would recommend this to anyone who hates doing dishes even! its very effective and smells good too. i bought this from walmart and i always buy it! gotta keep the dishes clean!!!
casey b.
casey b.
Milford, DE

I actually got this product through one of my vox box. And I wasn't disappointed. Didn't have to use as much as I do on my great value. And I can purchase at the local Walmart. I would purchase on my next trip!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Love the ones infused with baking soda. It leaves everything sparkly clean and doesn't leave any dingy residue. Rinses well and leaves a nice clean surface. Wonderful scent. I would definitely purchase it again
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now