Add a Photo

#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Maranda B.
Maranda B.

*I tried this product free through influenster* I really liked the formula of this soap but disliked the lime scent. I think thwy should make a floral scent with baking soda just like this one and it would be perfect.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Roanoke, VA

Pamolive products are awesome. I first started using them when son was born. Pamolive was only brand at time that had dishwashing liquid for baby toys bottlea etc. Just try each new product with coupon or when on sale
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

I love this so much! I use it every day. Cleans dishes very well, has a nice scent not too strong! Great value, not expensive at all! I bought it at the local Walmart. Recommend to all who still had wash their dishes!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

Left my hands feeling soft and smelling of lime. The lime is a wonderful smell, very pleasant and not overwhelming. Kitchen smelt great! The baking soda was great at eroding hard to scrub and stubborn stuck on foods.
Gabrielle N.
Gabrielle N.
Lake Mary, FL

This product is very good! I use it all the time! It is very effective and I was by disappointed! I bought it at Publix, I like the color and scent, but a con is that it is slime ish, I would buy this again for sure!
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX

I like using anything with baking soda. I feel like it is a powerful cleaner. It is effective at powering through greasy pans and dirty dishes. I even use it from time to time to wash my hands. It is gentle on skin.
Tatianna W.
Tatianna W.
Hueytown, AL

I'm having a love affair with this soap. I put it to the test. It gets dishes clean with the best of the them. It's gentle on your hands, even gentle enough to wash the dog with. The smell is an amazing added bonus.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

I just recently tried out this dish soap and to my surprise, it smells amazing and really gets my dishes clean. I'm not a big fan of lemon or lime scents but this one smells great. I will definitely purchase again!
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.

Love it for my greasy pans. Grease slides right off great price. Great smell I would defeintily buy again soon I love this product very nice scent to it leave my dishes squeaky clean I love washing dishes with this
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Prospect Hill, NC

I bought this last time i needed dish liquid and i have to say i really liked it!. The price on this is just wonderful. I don't have a dishwasher so i have to wash dishes everyday and this does not dry my hands out.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now