Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Renee E.
Renee E.
Washington, DC

Smells great and helps to remove those tough stains that a dishwasher can't. The perfect wash that doesn't require extensive scrubbing and elbow grease to remove worn on stains. Love this product and great price!
Tori S.
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA

This is my favorite dish soap! i would recommend this to anyone who hates doing dishes even! its very effective and smells good too. i bought this from walmart and i always buy it! gotta keep the dishes clean!!!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.

Recently tried this and I liked it a lot. Bought it at ShopRite on sale for $1.99. Very effective and smells great too. Love the amount of suds I get while not having to use too much. Definitely would buy again!
Markie P.
Markie P.

I love Palmolive! This one is also supercool with the baking soda cleanliness and then the lime sent you can't really go wrong! Always get the dishes super clean and it's pretty sensitive when it comes to hands!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Love the ones infused with baking soda. It leaves everything sparkly clean and doesn't leave any dingy residue. Rinses well and leaves a nice clean surface. Wonderful scent. I would definitely purchase it again
Jaime W.
Jaime W.

This dish soap smells amazing if you love the line citrus scent. It bubbles up so nicely and doesn't leave any sort of grime on anything you wash with. Also this product leaves your hands feeling just as fresh!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC

This soap works well. I didn't notice a huge difference between the normal formula we have gotten in the past and this formula with Baking Soda and Lime - but the scent is lovely and the dishes did get cleaned!
casey b.
casey b.
Milford, DE

I actually got this product through one of my vox box. And I wasn't disappointed. Didn't have to use as much as I do on my great value. And I can purchase at the local Walmart. I would purchase on my next trip!
Angie P.
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA

I used this a handful of times, it works well enough. However I wasn't a huge fan. I purchased it at Walmart. It didn't give my dishes the clean feeling as dawn would have without a greasy feel after cleaning.
Janet A.
Janet A.

THE way this smells makes me coming back to washing dishes and to buy it again and again the price is very affordable and the product is afectable. It really works. This is my fave out of all of them out there
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?

Join Now