BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Dallas, TX
My mother always used Palmolive around the house while growing up I love that it has baking soda now but I never really liked the smell of any of them and it doesn't produce as much foam as others do
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
I received a sample of this and I really liked it! The scent was nice and fresh without being overwhelming. The soap did a good job of cleaning my dishes and I didn't notice any residue left on them.
Amela A.
Amela A.
Fairview park , OH
Truly the best product by Palmolive and I've been using Palmolive for years this one works really good on your pots and pans and get the stains really quickly put while keeping your hands really soft
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Ashland, VA
This dish soap gets my dishes clean. I don't have to leave them for soak unlike other dish soaps. The baking soda really works on the dishes. You can really smell the lime when you're washing dishes.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Boynton Beach, FL
I recently tried this and I wanted to see if it lived up to the hype so I let some spaghetti sauce dry on a plate to see what happened. Well, I'm happy to say it came off a lot faster than expected!
Farrah T.
Farrah T.
Mountain View, CA
I usually pick this up in bulk from costco and it lasts me a year since a little bit goes a long way with this soap so its defiantly a great value for price, it gets the job done an smells wondeful!
ROBIN H.
ROBIN H.
MANCHESTER, KY
This stuff smells so good and truly gets everything clean!! I'm so impressed! Dishes took half the time as usual leaving me more time to get other chores done and spending more time with my family!
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite scent. It smells like limes but not overwhelming. I found it on sale at the grocery store one day and have been buying it ever since. It cleans with no residue and rinses clean.

Madeleyne B.
Madeleyne B.
I like the scent because is fresh and I'm a huge fan of cleaning with baking soda, so for me this is a perfect dish soap which have all the desinfecting and odor killers components in one product.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
It's the only soap that smells good and don't penetrate the kids dishes the smell of it. . I use on my towels and whites laundry loads very strong on grease and washes my bath tub and toilet great
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.