BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I received this complimentary to try out from influenster. it was surprisingly great! smells good. loved using this to soak. it was a little runny, but other than that, I would recommend and would purchase.
Mo Mommy Mo ..
Mo Mommy Mo ..
As a Mother of 4 I do lots and lots of dishes, so finding a good dish soap is important to my budget and my sanity. I usually choose Palmolive over other dish soaps because of its price at my local market.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
PUYALLUP, WA
I love this stuff. I got it in my Super Mom Voxbox. it smells super fresh and natural. it cleans very throughly. it cuts through grease and easily removes stuck in food. it doesn't dry out my hands either.
Mayra N.
Mayra N.
Just switched to this dish soap. It works as effective as other dish soaps. It has a nice scent to it, of limes. I only got the small size. Right now I haven't found any cons to it. I would recommend this.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
Great at cleaning. The extra power behind it is great. Love that it's not harsh on my hands either. Makes for an easier washing experience. Great value. Not overpriced at all. I would totally buy again.
angelita m.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ
its really work a lot for a greasy plates and its help to take of the soap ..its not the other same dishwash that the smell and the soap still on the plate even you rinse it already in how many times..
Aysen U.
Aysen U.
Huntersville, NC
I really liked the smell of this product. it suds up well as well. I think its a great option! I am used to using dawn the most so when I found this i loved it. Just wish it was unscented no additives
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Camas, Wa
Great for cutting grease! Since I hand wash my pots and pans, it's important that I use a detergent that's tough on grease, but sensitive enough for my hands and I've found both in this new dish soap!
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.
I like this compared to other palmolive products I have tried. I don't have to use as much and it prevents water spots, but I do have to use more than my usual brand. Pretty comparable to DAWN though.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert
While this dish washing detergent cleans very well I was really disappointed in the smell, it was too overpowering for me and I would definitely not use it again. It was way too strong and bothered me
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.