Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Sierra O.
Sierra O.
Buckley, MI

Really does its job when cleaning! Gets all the hard spots of the dishes when cleaning. Bought it at the local Walmart for a pretty fair price. Doesn't smell like bath and body works but still smells good! Primary dish soap!
Anastasia R.
Anastasia R.
Montreal

THE BEST!!!!!!! Does great on the skin, works wonders and smell amazing. Price is a bit higher than no-name brand obviously and the product is worst the few extra dollars.... just because it leaves hands soft and hydrated...
Nubia R.
Nubia R.
Carrollton, TX

The smell is amazing! It leaves your hands super soft as well the price is very affordable. And it is very effective gets the grease right off the dishes. I would definitely buy it again. It's actually my go-to dish soap!
Madisyn O.
Madisyn O.
New Bedford, MA

When using dish cleaner, I'm always afraid there will still be residue left on my plates, but with this I don't have to worry. Palmolive gets deeps down into the nitty gritty food and makes my plates and utensils sparkle!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg , FL

I absolutely love the Palmolive Fusion Clean series! All of the scents are delicious and smell fantastic. The soap does a great job breaking down grease and grime. I purchased this at Target and would highly recommend it!
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.

This dish soap is amazing! Having the combination of baking soda and lime really help get the tough left over dried up food left on the plate before putting it in the dish washer! I will continue to purchase this product!
Works great on regular dishes. I use it when my dishwasher is full and I have dishes left. All souls are the same too me. Nothing special. The price is reasonable. I would buy it again because I always have dishes to wash
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
East Islip, NY

I only use Palmolive dish soap. It's the only one that doesn't make my hands dry. It's a great product. It leaves my dishes nice and clean. Baking soda is a great addition to its product. I strongly recommend this product
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH

I received a sample in the super mom voxbox and this is surprisingly my favorite item! It smells fresh and really does remove 24 hour stuck on food! I don't have time to do dishes every day so that feature is huge to me!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Apalachin, NY

I received a sample of this from influenster. I'm a by the book dawn person, and I still love my dawn, but I've been keeping dawn to laundry, flowers and pest control, bc I've switched it up to Palmolive for my dishes!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now