Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Noel B.
Noel B.
Oden, Mi

I currently use Palmolive pure for my baby bottles because I personally don't like the strong scent. I used this scent with my dishes and I absolutely loved it. the scent isn't to strong but it leaves a great light scent of clean dishes.
brandis p.
brandis p.
Memphis, TN

Five stars all day!! What took them so long to make this product. MY only gripe is I wish the bottles came in more then one size. All you do is add hot water and let them soak and the food falls right off. my new one and only dish soap.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Glen Head, NY

This is a very tough cleaner. It removes grime and tough food stains while leaving a pleasant sent. It removes all Signs of oil and makes me feel comforted in the fact that my dishes are squeaky clean. I would buy this product again.
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Enumclaw, WA

I love the new fusion clean line from Palmolive. I have tried both the lime and grapefruit versions. I like that they use more natural ingredients to get the clean you need. They suds up really well making a little bit go a long way!
Valeria M.
Valeria M.

This soap is really good for cleaning purposes in general, it is actually pretty affordable, cleanses in an efficient way and makes cleaning a lot easier and less exhausting, I recommend it to anyone looking for a good soap to clean
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA

This stuff is great for washing dishes. I'm a weird person and I don't trust dish washers! But this stuff right here cleaned your dishes and doesn't leave a soapy residue! It's very affordable so you aren't pinching pennies at all!
Stephanie d.
Stephanie d.
Raleigh, NC

I only use this product when I am in a pinch due to you have to use much more to get your dishes clean. the scent is great and the price is okay. the coupons suck. however if I had to buy without a coupon I would not buy it at all.
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV

I don't usually go for the new soaps out there, but when given this soap to test out I was soooo impressed. I love the smell and how it cuts through tough stains! And when I mean tough stains I mean leftover and forgotten for days!
Tanner E.
Tanner E.
Incline Vlg, NV

On of my favorite dish soaps!! It smells great and also helps get hard to clean dishes looking brand new. So far now cons that I have found and I have been using this brand for a couple months. I will continue to keep buying them.
Irene S.
Irene S.
Salem, WV

I love Palmolive dish detergent it leaves you're dishes clean with the best smell and not only that but leaving you're skin very soft so that's a plus and it's super affordable I will keep recommending others to purchase this item
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now