BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Talya A.
Denver, CO
Just got this as a sample and love the smell of this product. It is a decent price and seems to clean my pots and pans well. I think that it needs to be a little thicker concentration because I feel like I have to use a lot to be satisfied with the amount of bubbles in my dishwater.
Alyssa A.
This is the best dish soap I have ever used it works so well and last much longer than regular dish soap it is such a good value I am never buying regular dish soap again it smells great and gets rid of all the grease and antibacterial so no moldy smelling sponges works wonders!
Kerry B.
Gainesville, GA
I bought this product recently and love it. It doesn't really smell like lime, which I found disappointing, but I've been able to use it for my dishes and cleaning my sink. Just a little dab of it goes SO far, so I've been able to conserve the amount I've used. I bought it at a major retailer and used Ibotta for a discount. I will definitely continue purchasing it! It's one of my favorite dishsoaps!!!
Rebecca H.
Up until a couple weeks ago I was a Dawn girl. I was given a sample of Palmolive with Baking soda and I made a change. I got three sink fulls of the greasiest dishes done when before I would only get one not so greasy load done. I purchased my own full bottle this week, LOVE it!
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received a sample in the super mom voxbox and this is surprisingly my favorite item! It smells fresh and really does remove 24 hour stuck on food! I don't have time to do dishes every day so that feature is huge to me!
Teresa M.
Phoenix
This is literally the best dish washing liquid! I used it on some awful pans earlier today and was relatively impressed beacuse it worked so great but also the smell was nice and I hate lime! I def recommend this brand to keep at the sink and its soft on your hands as always!
Sophia C.
For me it's new, I just tried it, it was on sale and I decided to try it, the smell is not wow but works for me, my hands are not dry but I really like how the grease comes easily, I really will recommend this one to my friends, also has coupons that help your budget
danni w.
Grove, OK
I t gets everything clean and it makes my dishes smell very nice it is a very good price for me i would say. There are the pros adn cons my pros are that i love it haha. I also have my cons. Which are that it sometimes doesn't give enoguh thickness so it comes out thin
Libby W.
Greenville , WI
Love love love it! Smells amazing and gets rid of stuck on products super easily. Great cleaning agent that I can feel safe using around my children. Plus it's affordable and I can get it pretty much anywhere
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
My new favorite!! After getting this in a box box, I will continue to use. It was gentle on my hands, cleaned my dishes well, even the ones with baked on grime and grease. It didn't leave a soapy taste in my plastic ware either. Excellent and I highly, highly recommend!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?