Add a Photo

#13 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

I just recently tried out this dish soap and to my surprise, it smells amazing and really gets my dishes clean. I'm not a big fan of lemon or lime scents but this one smells great. I will definitely purchase again!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Elgin, IL

I received this product in a VoxBox at one time. I absolutely love it! It smells amazing and the baking soda does a really great job breaking down the food particles. It doesn't leave your hands dry after either!!
Jillian C.
Jillian C.

Love this brand and product so much. Works great on the all sorts of different pans and great on all the grease and build up from all the cooking and baking we love to do. Definitely a must have in our household.
Renee E.
Renee E.
Washington, DC

Smells great and helps to remove those tough stains that a dishwasher can't. The perfect wash that doesn't require extensive scrubbing and elbow grease to remove worn on stains. Love this product and great price!
Tori S.
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA

This is my favorite dish soap! i would recommend this to anyone who hates doing dishes even! its very effective and smells good too. i bought this from walmart and i always buy it! gotta keep the dishes clean!!!
Markie P.
Markie P.

I love Palmolive! This one is also supercool with the baking soda cleanliness and then the lime sent you can't really go wrong! Always get the dishes super clean and it's pretty sensitive when it comes to hands!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Love the ones infused with baking soda. It leaves everything sparkly clean and doesn't leave any dingy residue. Rinses well and leaves a nice clean surface. Wonderful scent. I would definitely purchase it again
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC

This soap works well. I didn't notice a huge difference between the normal formula we have gotten in the past and this formula with Baking Soda and Lime - but the scent is lovely and the dishes did get cleaned!
Jaime W.
Jaime W.

This dish soap smells amazing if you love the line citrus scent. It bubbles up so nicely and doesn't leave any sort of grime on anything you wash with. Also this product leaves your hands feeling just as fresh!
casey b.
casey b.
Milford, DE

I actually got this product through one of my vox box. And I wasn't disappointed. Didn't have to use as much as I do on my great value. And I can purchase at the local Walmart. I would purchase on my next trip!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.