Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Madisyn O.
Madisyn O.
New Bedford, MA

When using dish cleaner, I'm always afraid there will still be residue left on my plates, but with this I don't have to worry. Palmolive gets deeps down into the nitty gritty food and makes my plates and utensils sparkle!
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH

I received a sample in the super mom voxbox and this is surprisingly my favorite item! It smells fresh and really does remove 24 hour stuck on food! I don't have time to do dishes every day so that feature is huge to me!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Apalachin, NY

I received a sample of this from influenster. I'm a by the book dawn person, and I still love my dawn, but I've been keeping dawn to laundry, flowers and pest control, bc I've switched it up to Palmolive for my dishes!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

I love this so much! I use it every day. Cleans dishes very well, has a nice scent not too strong! Great value, not expensive at all! I bought it at the local Walmart. Recommend to all who still had wash their dishes!
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Roanoke, VA

Pamolive products are awesome. I first started using them when son was born. Pamolive was only brand at time that had dishwashing liquid for baby toys bottlea etc. Just try each new product with coupon or when on sale
Maranda B.
Maranda B.

*I tried this product free through influenster* I really liked the formula of this soap but disliked the lime scent. I think thwy should make a floral scent with baking soda just like this one and it would be perfect.
Gabrielle N.
Gabrielle N.
Lake Mary, FL

This product is very good! I use it all the time! It is very effective and I was by disappointed! I bought it at Publix, I like the color and scent, but a con is that it is slime ish, I would buy this again for sure!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

Left my hands feeling soft and smelling of lime. The lime is a wonderful smell, very pleasant and not overwhelming. Kitchen smelt great! The baking soda was great at eroding hard to scrub and stubborn stuck on foods.
Tatianna W.
Tatianna W.
Hueytown, AL

I'm having a love affair with this soap. I put it to the test. It gets dishes clean with the best of the them. It's gentle on your hands, even gentle enough to wash the dog with. The smell is an amazing added bonus.
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Prospect Hill, NC

I bought this last time i needed dish liquid and i have to say i really liked it!. The price on this is just wonderful. I don't have a dishwasher so i have to wash dishes everyday and this does not dry my hands out.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now