BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ
its really work a lot for a greasy plates and its help to take of the soap ..its not the other same dishwash that the smell and the soap still on the plate even you rinse it already in how many times..
Nicole Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert
While this dish washing detergent cleans very well I was really disappointed in the smell, it was too overpowering for me and I would definitely not use it again. It was way too strong and bothered me
Zenobia R.
I like this compared to other palmolive products I have tried. I don't have to use as much and it prevents water spots, but I do have to use more than my usual brand. Pretty comparable to DAWN though.
Leslie G.
Camas, Wa
Great for cutting grease! Since I hand wash my pots and pans, it's important that I use a detergent that's tough on grease, but sensitive enough for my hands and I've found both in this new dish soap!
Aysen U.
Huntersville, NC
I really liked the smell of this product. it suds up well as well. I think its a great option! I am used to using dawn the most so when I found this i loved it. Just wish it was unscented no additives
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
I received a sample of this and I really liked it! The scent was nice and fresh without being overwhelming. The soap did a good job of cleaning my dishes and I didn't notice any residue left on them.
Amela A.
fairview park, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Truly the best product by Palmolive and I've been using Palmolive for years this one works really good on your pots and pans and get the stains really quickly put while keeping your hands really soft
Gabriela D.
Dallas, TX
My mother always used Palmolive around the house while growing up I love that it has baking soda now but I never really liked the smell of any of them and it doesn't produce as much foam as others do
Sierra W.
Ashland, VA
This dish soap gets my dishes clean. I don't have to leave them for soak unlike other dish soaps. The baking soda really works on the dishes. You can really smell the lime when you're washing dishes.
Ruth M.
I recently tried this and I wanted to see if it lived up to the hype so I let some spaghetti sauce dry on a plate to see what happened. Well, I'm happy to say it came off a lot faster than expected!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?