Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV

I don't usually go for the new soaps out there, but when given this soap to test out I was soooo impressed. I love the smell and how it cuts through tough stains! And when I mean tough stains I mean leftover and forgotten for days!
Tanner E.
Tanner E.
Incline Vlg, NV

On of my favorite dish soaps!! It smells great and also helps get hard to clean dishes looking brand new. So far now cons that I have found and I have been using this brand for a couple months. I will continue to keep buying them.
Irene S.
Irene S.
Salem, Wv

I love Palmolive dish detergent it leaves you're dishes clean with the best smell and not only that but leaving you're skin very soft so that's a plus and it's super affordable I will keep recommending others to purchase this item
Marlene C.
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL

This dishwashing soap works really well. It cleans dishes and even oily dishes very well without soaking or extra washes. I still hand-wash dishes and my hands aren't left dry and cracking after using this soap. Highly recommend.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

Not a huge fan of this, I don't honestly feel like this cleans well enough to get the job done. The price is a bit costly and smell well, that doesn't really matter as it doesn't work so you really aren't concerned with the smell
Alyssa Leigh S.
Alyssa Leigh S.

Having a lot of non dishwasher safe dishes, this has become a staple in our house. Soft enough where it doesn't damage my dishes or sensitive skin but is strong enough to clean my dishes as good as if they went in the dishwasher
Bobbi D.
Bobbi D.
Orange Park, FL

I received a sample of this through I flue stet and I absolutely love it. One tiny drop gets the job done! After my sample was gone I headed up to my local Walmart and got myself another bottle! Smells great and is super tough.
Maryam y.
Maryam y.
Sterling Heights, MI

This is the best brand everyone used it so you should toooooooo it's really good no he
To on hands
And nails so very good!! 10/10
Best drugstore !!
very nice texture and good well made and does what it says 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️ A+
Liliana N.
Liliana N.
Mcallen, TX

This dish soap keeps my dishes odor and grease free. I really love to use this soap on a daily basis. This is the only soap that is not too harsh on my hands. Their formula is soft but yet thick and won't irritate my fingers.
Shaquita T.
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS

Great cleaning power! Easy on hands! It does a great job to cut grease without being too strong/irritating. I like the Lime but the Grapefruit is even better! Only problem is, I have such a hard time finding it around here :(
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now