Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Joslyn T.
Joslyn T.

Palmolive soaps are always very affordable and they always do the trick!! I buy Palmolive while grocery shopping at Shoprite. I do not find any cons with this item. It has a great scent and it leaves my dishes smelling great. Would recommend!
Becky O.
Becky O.
Wichita, KS

I loved this dish soap, it worked better than any other dish soap I've used before! So far I haven't found anything it hasn't been able to cut through. I can't say I've ever been impressed with dish soap before, but I was impressed with this!
Paula D.
Paula D.
Lethbridge, Alberta

This dishwashing liquid smells great, cuts through grease really well, has long-lasting suds, and is highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way. It is effective while not being too harsh on your hands. I would certainly buy this again!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Cincinnati, OH

Just recently bought this at my local grocery store and I already love it! It is really soft on my hands but great for dishes. I don't even need to put the dishes in the dish washer afterward, just needs to be cleaned with this and a sponge.
Diane P.
Diane P.
Groton, MA

I have officially switched to this dish soap, I love the way it lathers and smells. A little goes a long way and it always goes on sale when I need it. It cuts right through grease and caked on stuff. The grapefruit one smells fantastic too.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

Cleaned my dishes really well. Pleasant scent. Hard on grease.
Cut through the grime. Actually bought it again after receiving it
for a sample. I would recommend this to anyone who hand washes
their dishes still. It is also very affordable.
Sharnise J.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH

My second favorite dish soap! Tough on grease and it smells super fresh. Doesn't leave my hands all dry and flaky either! It is a little runny not as thick as other brands so I do find myself using more of it but other than that it's great!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.

I believe the baking soda help so much to wash greasy pots it just makes the process faster and leaves your pots she not and squeaky clean. I buy mine at Walmart for a very reasonable price I will confine to buy because of its good quality
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Iuka, MS

I really enjoy the lime scent so I was pretty excited with this. It has always been a great soap for me and I don't need to use a lot to get the a sink load or more of dishes done. It doesn't leave the hands feeling dry afterwards either!
T b.
T b.
Pomona, CA

This smells sooooo good and it works even better a little goes a long way ... leaves no residue behind or any type of grease ... the price is worth it ... no cons I can think of and I definitely would recommend buying this for your house
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now