Add a Photo

#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.

This dish soap is amazing! Having the combination of baking soda and lime really help get the tough left over dried up food left on the plate before putting it in the dish washer! I will continue to purchase this product!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL

I absolutely love the Palmolive Fusion Clean series! All of the scents are delicious and smell fantastic. The soap does a great job breaking down grease and grime. I purchased this at Target and would highly recommend it!
Works great on regular dishes. I use it when my dishwasher is full and I have dishes left. All souls are the same too me. Nothing special. The price is reasonable. I would buy it again because I always have dishes to wash
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
East Islip, NY

I only use Palmolive dish soap. It's the only one that doesn't make my hands dry. It's a great product. It leaves my dishes nice and clean. Baking soda is a great addition to its product. I strongly recommend this product
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH

I received a sample in the super mom voxbox and this is surprisingly my favorite item! It smells fresh and really does remove 24 hour stuck on food! I don't have time to do dishes every day so that feature is huge to me!
Emina M.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL

I actually enjoy the scent of this although I do love most Palmolive scents. The sensitive one is my favorite because I do have sensitive skin and I get irritated easily when I wash dishes. I purchase this all the time.
Kailyn M.
Kailyn M.
Emmett

Smells great, cleans grease very well and stuck on food. I usually fill the sink with hot water and pour a little of the soap to make bubble and wash the dishes. If food is really stuck in I let it soak for a little bit
Sara B.
Sara B.
Apalachin, NY

I received a sample of this from influenster. I'm a by the book dawn person, and I still love my dawn, but I've been keeping dawn to laundry, flowers and pest control, bc I've switched it up to Palmolive for my dishes!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

I love this so much! I use it every day. Cleans dishes very well, has a nice scent not too strong! Great value, not expensive at all! I bought it at the local Walmart. Recommend to all who still had wash their dishes!
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Roanoke, VA

Pamolive products are awesome. I first started using them when son was born. Pamolive was only brand at time that had dishwashing liquid for baby toys bottlea etc. Just try each new product with coupon or when on sale
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?

Join Now