BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Jaime W.
This dish soap smells amazing if you love the line citrus scent. It bubbles up so nicely and doesn't leave any sort of grime on anything you wash with. Also this product leaves your hands feeling just as fresh!
Angie E.
Bonnyman, KY
Palmolive Fusion clean with baking soda does exactly what it says it will do. We had gotten kind of lazy after a lasagna dinner just ran some hot water and a squirt of this product soaked for about thirty minutes and all the gunk basically just wiped off. I would highly recommend this product.
GERTRUDE c.
This product does a wonderful jove it keeps you hands smooth .There are no cons only pros i love this produse it has a wonderful scent of lime and the baking sida in there make it work great.When you buy this produce value for you money i will surely recommend this product to friends and family.
Brandy W.
just bought a new bottle of this soap today at the dollar tree! I was so happy and excited to find it there. I havent used any other type of dishsoap since influenster sent me one to try in my very first sample box!! It smells clean and fresh and it really gets off stuck on food very well!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
I was skeptical once I smelled the soap. It's a very interesting scent, but nothing too terrible. However, I soon fell in love with doing dishes. This soap is great for immediate cleaning or soaking a baking dish or the crockpot. I recommend it to everyone, and have several coupons stocked!
Hillary S.
I tried this liquid soap for the first time thanks to a vox box i received through Influenster. It is now the only liquid soap I buy! I love how soft my hands felt afterwards. The soap also helped get off tough messes with ease so I didn't have to scrub too much. The scent was also pleasant.
Crystal M.
Mesquite, TX
Smells very lemony, love the shade of green, it doesn't stand out and look gross, it's a very soft green that blends in- i know the color may not seem important but its a nice pro. It suds and does its job well! I always have such greasy dishes and this soap makes washing dishes effortless!
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA
This product is so good it stays by the kitchen sink. I get mine from either Wal-Mart or Target and sometimes the occasional grocery store. This product is very effective at cleaning the dishes. Pros it has baking soda in it Cons can sometimes dry my hands out. Would totally recommend
Hanna M.
Portland, OR
I just bought this again yesterday! It does a great job of getting all the extra food off our dishes. My dishwasher is 12 years old and is dire need of replacement so we need to get Everything off our dishes before putting them in. Palmolive definitely makes that process so much easier.
Talya A.
Denver, CO
Just got this as a sample and love the smell of this product. It is a decent price and seems to clean my pots and pans well. I think that it needs to be a little thicker concentration because I feel like I have to use a lot to be satisfied with the amount of bubbles in my dishwater.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?