BY PALMOLIVE #30 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Tori S.
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
This is my favorite dish soap! i would recommend this to anyone who hates doing dishes even! its very effective and smells good too. i bought this from walmart and i always buy it! gotta keep the dishes clean!!!
casey b.
casey b.
Milford, DE
I actually got this product through one of my vox box. And I wasn't disappointed. Didn't have to use as much as I do on my great value. And I can purchase at the local Walmart. I would purchase on my next trip!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
This soap works well. I didn't notice a huge difference between the normal formula we have gotten in the past and this formula with Baking Soda and Lime - but the scent is lovely and the dishes did get cleaned!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Love the ones infused with baking soda. It leaves everything sparkly clean and doesn't leave any dingy residue. Rinses well and leaves a nice clean surface. Wonderful scent. I would definitely purchase it again
Kerian K.
Kerian K.
Rustburg, VA
The scent is fabulous and it gets everything so clean! Palmolive and Dawn are the only two kinds of dishsoap I'll use and this one didn't disappoint. Great value for the money and I'll keep coming back to it!
Libby W.
Libby W.
Greenville, Wi
Love love love it! Smells amazing and gets rid of stuck on products super easily. Great cleaning agent that I can feel safe using around my children. Plus it's affordable and I can get it pretty much anywhere
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
Mega Parent Expert
I actually received this in my Mom Vox Box and have been purchasing it ever since. It works way better than anything that I've ever used. The smallest amount goes the longest way. I definitely recommend this.
Gicelle A.
Gicelle A.
Los Angeles , Ca
Always leaves my hands super soft and the dishes spotless clean, and super shiny! Also leaves the scent and it smells so good, it's also a great price for the quality it brings, I always buy this same brand.
Court H.
Court H.
I love lime, and the hint of lime with Palmolive smells fantastic. The real hero here though, I assume, is the baking soda. It really cuts through grease and helps make cleaning after a big meal much easier.
Manda B.
Manda B.
Got to try this in the Super Mom Voxbox. I had some bowls with dried food stuck on it and I poured some of the soap on it and let it soak. The food came right off! I love the nice fresh lime scent as well:)
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?