BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I been using palmolive for god knows how long, since I been a little girl and I love it. I just tried the fusion clean with baking soda and I see how it really works, I used less detergent on my greasy pots and had successfully clean pots. I love this fusion clean! Only problem is that it's hard to find near me!!
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
I have been stuck on one dish soap for a long time. This has changed up my dishes routine in a great way!!! The scent is marvelous and the cleaning power packs a punch! It gets my dishes sparkling clean and I do a lot of dishes since the joke is I am the dishwasher. Gets of hard stuck food and makes my work easier.
Krisy S.
Newaygo, MI
This soap cuts grease and cleans dishes while leaving a fresh clean scent in the air. My hands do not get overly dried out, which I like because I have sensitive skin.
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
This is a very good dishwashing liquid! It smells terrific and cuts through the toughest stains and grease without having to soak your dishes. The dishwasher is very reasonably priced and you get a large bottle that lasts a long time. I will continue to buy this product and recommend others to buy this as well!
Noel B.
Oden, Mi
I currently use Palmolive pure for my baby bottles because I personally don't like the strong scent. I used this scent with my dishes and I absolutely loved it. the scent isn't to strong but it leaves a great light scent of clean dishes.
Heather A.
Otisville, NY
We received this product in an Influenster voxbox not long ago and it has quickly become a favorite! It works great, doesn't dry out my hands and smells amazing. The price is reasonable, it's readily available pretty much anywhere and it does a great job. I will definitely be getting more of this! :)
christina s.
Phoenix , AZ
I received this product free for testing purposes. I already use palmolive at home anyway so I was super excited to try a new product and like always palmolive never fails me!! Gets all the gunk and grease off my dishes and leaves them sparkling clean! Absolutely no complains and I will repurchase!
Breanne M.
Denver, CO
I'm a fan of Palmolive dish soap, particularly for when we're camping because of its suds in action. When I got this new scent with baking soda I was excited to try. While I'm not a huge fan of the lime scent, I do like its sudssing action and that o don't have to use a lot to get my dish job done.
GERTRUDE c.
This product does a wonderful jove it keeps you hands smooth .There are no cons only pros i love this produse it has a wonderful scent of lime and the baking sida in there make it work great.When you buy this produce value for you money i will surely recommend this product to friends and family.
Bint A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great dishwashing liquid. I usually switch between this one and the lemon dawn dishwashing liquid. It is very effective. The baking soda is an amazing cleaner with the lime. It leaves my dishes so clean and shiny. It smells citrusy which I like. Decently a repurchase and I do recommend it.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?