Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Bobbi D.
Bobbi D.
Orange Park, FL

I received a sample of this through I flue stet and I absolutely love it. One tiny drop gets the job done! After my sample was gone I headed up to my local Walmart and got myself another bottle! Smells great and is super tough.
Maryam y.
Maryam y.
Sterling Heights, MI

This is the best brand everyone used it so you should toooooooo it's really good no he
To on hands
And nails so very good!! 10/10
Best drugstore !!
very nice texture and good well made and does what it says 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️ A+
Liliana N.
Liliana N.
Mcallen, TX

This dish soap keeps my dishes odor and grease free. I really love to use this soap on a daily basis. This is the only soap that is not too harsh on my hands. Their formula is soft but yet thick and won't irritate my fingers.
Shaquita T.
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS

Great cleaning power! Easy on hands! It does a great job to cut grease without being too strong/irritating. I like the Lime but the Grapefruit is even better! Only problem is, I have such a hard time finding it around here :(
Anastasia R.
Anastasia R.
Montreal

THE BEST!!!!!!! Does great on the skin, works wonders and smell amazing. Price is a bit higher than no-name brand obviously and the product is worst the few extra dollars.... just because it leaves hands soft and hydrated...
Sierra O.
Sierra O.
Buckley, MI

Really does its job when cleaning! Gets all the hard spots of the dishes when cleaning. Bought it at the local Walmart for a pretty fair price. Doesn't smell like bath and body works but still smells good! Primary dish soap!
Works great on regular dishes. I use it when my dishwasher is full and I have dishes left. All souls are the same too me. Nothing special. The price is reasonable. I would buy it again because I always have dishes to wash
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg , FL

I absolutely love the Palmolive Fusion Clean series! All of the scents are delicious and smell fantastic. The soap does a great job breaking down grease and grime. I purchased this at Target and would highly recommend it!
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.

This dish soap is amazing! Having the combination of baking soda and lime really help get the tough left over dried up food left on the plate before putting it in the dish washer! I will continue to purchase this product!
Madisyn O.
Madisyn O.
New Bedford, MA

When using dish cleaner, I'm always afraid there will still be residue left on my plates, but with this I don't have to worry. Palmolive gets deeps down into the nitty gritty food and makes my plates and utensils sparkle!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now