Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY

One of my favorite scents to use. The entire kitchen smells like lime and the best thing about Palmolive is the formula which doesn't dry out your hands. Not to mention the cleaning power is fab. I don't have to scrub even the toughest of messes
Charity M.
Charity M.
Pinnacle, NC

Smells good but its not too great at getting off annoying grease feeling from dishes. Most of the dishes still felt greasy after two washings with this detergent. Although it does work pretty well but I suggest not washing pots or pans with it.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.

This detergent is great for getting the tough stains out. It is scented and easy on the skin if you happen to clean dishes without gloves. The baking soda makes it easier to get the tough stains out of pots and pans that have heavy duty stains.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Marrero, LA

LOVE this product! Not only does it clean my dishes perfectly, it leaves a great citrus scent in my kitchen. This is the only dishwashing liquid I buy and will continue to buy. Anyone looking for a new dishwashing liquid should give this a try!
Meli J.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX

This fusion clean with baking soda is amazing for washing dishes! A little bit goes a long way and not to mention it smells so good!! I always like to leave some dishes soaking but not with this one! It cleans them perfectly!! Highly recommend!
angelica t.
angelica t.
Yigo, GU

This dishwashing soap smells very clean and mild citrus, I really like soap that has a good scent to it because it lifts my mood while doing the annoying dishes. It really cleans well and I would recommend this product and repurchase it myself.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

Palmolive is a great brand and Fusion Clean, the latest dish soap, smells amazing and citrusey. It cleans well. I sampled this through Super Mom Vox box. No cons at all. Works on grease and cuts through tough jobs. I would recommend this scent.
Amal L.
Amal L.
Mississauga

Smells fresh and doesn't make your hands very dry, it's able to degrease a pan pretty quick. The price is good and it's available at all grocery stores. Overall, it's a good dish soap, nothing super special but nothing to really complain about
Joslyn T.
Joslyn T.

Palmolive soaps are always very affordable and they always do the trick!! I buy Palmolive while grocery shopping at Shoprite. I do not find any cons with this item. It has a great scent and it leaves my dishes smelling great. Would recommend!
Becky O.
Becky O.
Wichita, KS

I loved this dish soap, it worked better than any other dish soap I've used before! So far I haven't found anything it hasn't been able to cut through. I can't say I've ever been impressed with dish soap before, but I was impressed with this!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now