Add a Photo

#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

Not a huge fan of this, I don't honestly feel like this cleans well enough to get the job done. The price is a bit costly and smell well, that doesn't really matter as it doesn't work so you really aren't concerned with the smell
Jessica Nicole T.
Jessica Nicole T.
Aachen Drive, Colorado

I'm not much of a lime scented person but i don't know what it is this smells great! The fact that it includes baking soda is a plus it makes my dishes squeaky clean literally. Makes cleaning hard on stains easy! Highly recommend
Alyssa Leigh S.
Alyssa Leigh S.

Having a lot of non dishwasher safe dishes, this has become a staple in our house. Soft enough where it doesn't damage my dishes or sensitive skin but is strong enough to clean my dishes as good as if they went in the dishwasher
Bobbi D.
Bobbi D.
Orange Park, FL

I received a sample of this through I flue stet and I absolutely love it. One tiny drop gets the job done! After my sample was gone I headed up to my local Walmart and got myself another bottle! Smells great and is super tough.
Maryam y.
Maryam y.
Sterling Heights, MI

This is the best brand everyone used it so you should toooooooo it's really good no he
To on hands
And nails so very good!! 10/10
Best drugstore !!
very nice texture and good well made and does what it says 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️ A+
Shaquita T.
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS

Great cleaning power! Easy on hands! It does a great job to cut grease without being too strong/irritating. I like the Lime but the Grapefruit is even better! Only problem is, I have such a hard time finding it around here :(
Liliana N.
Liliana N.
Mcallen, TX

This dish soap keeps my dishes odor and grease free. I really love to use this soap on a daily basis. This is the only soap that is not too harsh on my hands. Their formula is soft but yet thick and won't irritate my fingers.
Sierra O.
Sierra O.
Buckley, MI

Really does its job when cleaning! Gets all the hard spots of the dishes when cleaning. Bought it at the local Walmart for a pretty fair price. Doesn't smell like bath and body works but still smells good! Primary dish soap!
Nubia R.
Nubia R.
Carrollton, TX

The smell is amazing! It leaves your hands super soft as well the price is very affordable. And it is very effective gets the grease right off the dishes. I would definitely buy it again. It's actually my go-to dish soap!
Madisyn O.
Madisyn O.
New Bedford, MA

When using dish cleaner, I'm always afraid there will still be residue left on my plates, but with this I don't have to worry. Palmolive gets deeps down into the nitty gritty food and makes my plates and utensils sparkle!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?