Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Danielle T.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Briana J.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Suzanne P.See all 160 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #20 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular...It does work better than the r... 6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's ...I personally think it works gr... 7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love ...I found it at my local Harris ... 5 Answers
Photos (160)
Maranda B.
Maranda B.
*I tried this product free through influenster* I really liked the formula of this soap but disliked the lime scent. I think thwy should make a floral scent with baking soda just like this one and it would be perfect.
Gabrielle N.
Gabrielle N.
Lake Mary, FL
This product is very good! I use it all the time! It is very effective and I was by disappointed! I bought it at Publix, I like the color and scent, but a con is that it is slime ish, I would buy this again for sure!
Tatianna W.
Tatianna W.
Hueytown, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I'm having a love affair with this soap. I put it to the test. It gets dishes clean with the best of the them. It's gentle on your hands, even gentle enough to wash the dog with. The smell is an amazing added bonus.
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
Love it for my greasy pans. Grease slides right off great price. Great smell I would defeintily buy again soon I love this product very nice scent to it leave my dishes squeaky clean I love washing dishes with this
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
I bought this last time i needed dish liquid and i have to say i really liked it!. The price on this is just wonderful. I don't have a dishwasher so i have to wash dishes everyday and this does not dry my hands out.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Madison, AL
I received this as part of my Super Mom vox box. While it got the job done, I had to use more of this product than I use of the brand I normally purchase to get the same results. I did like the scent a lot, though!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
I just recently tried out this dish soap and to my surprise, it smells amazing and really gets my dishes clean. I'm not a big fan of lemon or lime scents but this one smells great. I will definitely purchase again!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Elgin, IL
I received this product in a VoxBox at one time. I absolutely love it! It smells amazing and the baking soda does a really great job breaking down the food particles. It doesn't leave your hands dry after either!!
Renee E.
Renee E.
Washington, DC
Smells great and helps to remove those tough stains that a dishwasher can't. The perfect wash that doesn't require extensive scrubbing and elbow grease to remove worn on stains. Love this product and great price!
Tori S.
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
This is my favorite dish soap! i would recommend this to anyone who hates doing dishes even! its very effective and smells good too. i bought this from walmart and i always buy it! gotta keep the dishes clean!!!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?