BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
Love this product. I am natoriuse for leaving my pans with baked on grime because I don't want to scrub at them, but I no longer have to scrub with this stuff. Soak it for a few minutes and it comes right off. It smells amazing and is not over priced. I would recommend this product to everyone who has pots and pans they use regularly.
Gayzele M.
Macon, GA
This soap did exactly what it said it was going to do it took the Nazi scum and all the dirt off my dishes that I have purposely left on for 24 hours just to see if this really works I recommend anyone to use it that does heavy duty cooking grate grate soap
Samantha W.
Beaufort, SC
Getting this in a voxbox made even my kids want to do the dishes! the smell is amazing! it seriously fills the house and overpowers even the smelliest dishes or hands ;-). its tough on dirt, grease and stuck on nasty. i will definitely be buying more when we run out. i really hope they come out with this in dishwasher form too!!
Amber N.
I got to test this item for free for my honest opinion for the first time and by using this product i left my old one in the dust! the soap lathers up great, its at an affordable price, you can find it at most stores, and i don’t have to reapply soap to my sponge as much because it LAST!!! i would recommend this to any house hold!
Carol  S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I was very happy with this product. We bought it for the first time a couple months ago. It cleaned my large pots, glasses, and dishes very well. I didn't have to use a ton of soap with. I wash everything by hand, so I never use cheap quality soap. Palmolive is one of my go to brands, and I really likes this particular one.
Lauren G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I received this for Influenster in my #supermomvoxbox. I grew up in a household that only used Palmolive but I usually prefer Dawn. But this may be bringing me back to the brand, if I can find it at my store. One squirt did a whole sinkful of dishes. I didn't have to do too much scrubbing. Plus the lime scent is always a favorite.
Received as a sample in the #SuperMomVoxBox and really like the fact it has baking soda. However, I can't for sure say it's better than Dawn dish soap. Maybe it's because I've used dawn for so long and I haven't quite found a product to work just as good. Really intriguing product though. Nothing beats free dish soap! 💃🏽❤️👍🏽😎
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
I am amazed at this dishwashing soap. I was skeptical at first because I'm not a big apple scent fan. The aroma that comes from this soap is very pleasant & I find it does an amazing job cleaning the dishes. When I use the soap to wash my hands, it does pretty well without making my skin dry and leaving a nice scent on my skin.
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
I love the scent of this! I wasn't sure if it would work as well as Dawn but it actually seemed to do a better job! My husband had left a plate with microwaved on cheese and other food sitting on the counter overnight. The next day I soaked it for a few minutes and it all came right off! Very happy with this dish soap!
Katie S.
Doing the dishes is definitely my least favorite "chore", especially since I have to hand wash them. When I saw this product, I was skeptical of buying because of the baking soda in the soap's formula. But, upon using, I found that the lime scent was refreshing and the baking soda made cleaning the dishes so much easier.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?