Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH

I got this in hopes it would also help make my sink drain smell better. It was okay. I dried the skin on my hands a bit. It didn't leave and residue on the glasses. It got the job done, but would not reach for this the next time I am need of dish soap.
amber r.
amber r.

I love this dish soap. i last much longer then my other dish soaps that i have used before and lathers up very good. It cuts through tough food spots a grease super fast and i have have never once had to soak any dishes since switching to this brand!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Medley, FL

It has really good smell to clean, all I use with this product is excellent, is a good value for it's quality totally, I buy it always on the supermarket or Walmart, and it has a delicious scent, totally would buy it again, It is in my first options
Michal C.
Michal C.

this works just like any other dish washing detergent. it does the same thing as all the rest, nothing fancy. its a fairly nice product. its very effective. you can buy this from basically many different stores such as a Walmart or even a food lion.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I love these palmolive dish soaps. They are affordable and effective. I tyend to prefer the grapefruit one because it smells the most fresh and clean and makes the kitchen smell great when you're doing the dishes. I always buy this brand. it's great
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.

I once had a 70+year old lady tell me that Palmolive was the best dish soap. I have never forgotten that advice. I find that the baking soda additive is helpful in cleaning my dishes. I also love the smell and will definitely keep buying this kind.
Dynisha C.
Dynisha C.
Hutto, TX

I was really pleased with the refreshing clean this product left on my dishes. It is a great grease fighter and it leaves my dishes fresh. I recommend trying this product. It is not very expensive. It is about average in cost in comparison to Dawn.
Paulina
Paulina

I really don't care much about scent when it comes to my dish soap, I'm more worried about anti bacterial, and what will cut through grease. Well this does the job and it smells great! So it's been a win win for me since I starting using this soap
Tara B.
Tara B.
Lubbock, TX

I love baking soda, so any product that gives that added benefit is a must try for me. Has a delightful bright sharp sent. Easy on my hands but cleans the mess. This is a repeat buy for me. I love using it in winter, the smell brightens things up.
K A.
K A.
Claremont, NC

This new type of Palmolive cleans more effectively and cuts through stuck food and grease. It has a nice citrus lime scent, that smells wonderful. The soap is very concentrated and last a long time, it only takes a dab to get a good lather going.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now