BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Jacqueline C.
This dish soap is amazing! Having the combination of baking soda and lime really help get the tough left over dried up food left on the plate before putting it in the dish washer! I will continue to purchase this product!
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I received a sample in the super mom voxbox and this is surprisingly my favorite item! It smells fresh and really does remove 24 hour stuck on food! I don't have time to do dishes every day so that feature is huge to me!
Sara B.
Apalachin, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I received a sample of this from influenster. I'm a by the book dawn person, and I still love my dawn, but I've been keeping dawn to laundry, flowers and pest control, bc I've switched it up to Palmolive for my dishes!
Melissa F.
I love this so much! I use it every day. Cleans dishes very well, has a nice scent not too strong! Great value, not expensive at all! I bought it at the local Walmart. Recommend to all who still had wash their dishes!
Brandi F.
Roanoke, VA
Pamolive products are awesome. I first started using them when son was born. Pamolive was only brand at time that had dishwashing liquid for baby toys bottlea etc. Just try each new product with coupon or when on sale
Maranda B.
*I tried this product free through influenster* I really liked the formula of this soap but disliked the lime scent. I think thwy should make a floral scent with baking soda just like this one and it would be perfect.
Gabrielle N.
Lake Mary, FL
This product is very good! I use it all the time! It is very effective and I was by disappointed! I bought it at Publix, I like the color and scent, but a con is that it is slime ish, I would buy this again for sure!
Tatianna W.
Hueytown , AL
Mega Parent Expert
I'm having a love affair with this soap. I put it to the test. It gets dishes clean with the best of the them. It's gentle on your hands, even gentle enough to wash the dog with. The smell is an amazing added bonus.
Ashley K.
I just recently tried out this dish soap and to my surprise, it smells amazing and really gets my dishes clean. I'm not a big fan of lemon or lime scents but this one smells great. I will definitely purchase again!
Erin E.
Madison, AL
I received this as part of my Super Mom vox box. While it got the job done, I had to use more of this product than I use of the brand I normally purchase to get the same results. I did like the scent a lot, though!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?