Add a Photo

#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Destiny M.
Destiny M.

This detergent is great for getting the tough stains out. It is scented and easy on the skin if you happen to clean dishes without gloves. The baking soda makes it easier to get the tough stains out of pots and pans that have heavy duty stains.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Marrero, LA

LOVE this product! Not only does it clean my dishes perfectly, it leaves a great citrus scent in my kitchen. This is the only dishwashing liquid I buy and will continue to buy. Anyone looking for a new dishwashing liquid should give this a try!
Meli J.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX

This fusion clean with baking soda is amazing for washing dishes! A little bit goes a long way and not to mention it smells so good!! I always like to leave some dishes soaking but not with this one! It cleans them perfectly!! Highly recommend!
angelica t.
angelica t.
Yigo, GU

This dishwashing soap smells very clean and mild citrus, I really like soap that has a good scent to it because it lifts my mood while doing the annoying dishes. It really cleans well and I would recommend this product and repurchase it myself.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

Palmolive is a great brand and Fusion Clean, the latest dish soap, smells amazing and citrusey. It cleans well. I sampled this through Super Mom Vox box. No cons at all. Works on grease and cuts through tough jobs. I would recommend this scent.
Amal L.
Amal L.
Mississauga

Smells fresh and doesn't make your hands very dry, it's able to degrease a pan pretty quick. The price is good and it's available at all grocery stores. Overall, it's a good dish soap, nothing super special but nothing to really complain about
Joslyn T.
Joslyn T.

Palmolive soaps are always very affordable and they always do the trick!! I buy Palmolive while grocery shopping at Shoprite. I do not find any cons with this item. It has a great scent and it leaves my dishes smelling great. Would recommend!
Becky O.
Becky O.
Wichita, KS

I loved this dish soap, it worked better than any other dish soap I've used before! So far I haven't found anything it hasn't been able to cut through. I can't say I've ever been impressed with dish soap before, but I was impressed with this!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Cincinnati, OH

Just recently bought this at my local grocery store and I already love it! It is really soft on my hands but great for dishes. I don't even need to put the dishes in the dish washer afterward, just needs to be cleaned with this and a sponge.
Diane P.
Diane P.
Groton, MA

I have officially switched to this dish soap, I love the way it lathers and smells. A little goes a long way and it always goes on sale when I need it. It cuts right through grease and caked on stuff. The grapefruit one smells fantastic too.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now