Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Medley, FL

It has really good smell to clean, all I use with this product is excellent, is a good value for it's quality totally, I buy it always on the supermarket or Walmart, and it has a delicious scent, totally would buy it again, It is in my first options
Michal C.
Michal C.

this works just like any other dish washing detergent. it does the same thing as all the rest, nothing fancy. its a fairly nice product. its very effective. you can buy this from basically many different stores such as a Walmart or even a food lion.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I love these palmolive dish soaps. They are affordable and effective. I tyend to prefer the grapefruit one because it smells the most fresh and clean and makes the kitchen smell great when you're doing the dishes. I always buy this brand. it's great
Dynisha C.
Dynisha C.
Hutto, TX

I was really pleased with the refreshing clean this product left on my dishes. It is a great grease fighter and it leaves my dishes fresh. I recommend trying this product. It is not very expensive. It is about average in cost in comparison to Dawn.
Paulina
Paulina

I really don't care much about scent when it comes to my dish soap, I'm more worried about anti bacterial, and what will cut through grease. Well this does the job and it smells great! So it's been a win win for me since I starting using this soap
Tara B.
Tara B.
Lubbock, TX

I love baking soda, so any product that gives that added benefit is a must try for me. Has a delightful bright sharp sent. Easy on my hands but cleans the mess. This is a repeat buy for me. I love using it in winter, the smell brightens things up.
K A.
K A.
Claremont, NC

This new type of Palmolive cleans more effectively and cuts through stuck food and grease. It has a nice citrus lime scent, that smells wonderful. The soap is very concentrated and last a long time, it only takes a dab to get a good lather going.
angela a.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK

This dish soap is amazing I usually only buy the blue Dawn but I saw this on the dollar isle and smelled it and thought it smelled very good and it cleans just as good plus leaves a very clean smell in the air and on your hands not drying at all!
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY

One of my favorite scents to use. The entire kitchen smells like lime and the best thing about Palmolive is the formula which doesn't dry out your hands. Not to mention the cleaning power is fab. I don't have to scrub even the toughest of messes
Charity M.
Charity M.
Pinnacle, NC

Smells good but its not too great at getting off annoying grease feeling from dishes. Most of the dishes still felt greasy after two washings with this detergent. Although it does work pretty well but I suggest not washing pots or pans with it.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now