Add a Photo

#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Briana J.
Briana J.

I got a #free sample of this at Target one day and I really liked it. It smells great and seemed to work great too, but not necessarily better than the store brand so I don't think I'd spend the extra money to purchase this regularly
Meg S.
Meg S.
Orlando, FL

I thought it was just a gimmicky thing when the package said it had lime and baking soda. I WAS TOTALLY WRONG. This dish soap is amazing. I feel like there is nothing it can't do. Caked on cheese and bathtub rings are no match for this stuff.
Joslyn T.
Joslyn T.

Palmolive soaps are always very affordable and they always do the trick!! I buy Palmolive while grocery shopping at Shoprite. I do not find any cons with this item. It has a great scent and it leaves my dishes smelling great. Would recommend!
Becky O.
Becky O.
Wichita, KS

I loved this dish soap, it worked better than any other dish soap I've used before! So far I haven't found anything it hasn't been able to cut through. I can't say I've ever been impressed with dish soap before, but I was impressed with this!
Diane P.
Diane P.
Groton , Ma

I have officially switched to this dish soap, I love the way it lathers and smells. A little goes a long way and it always goes on sale when I need it. It cuts right through grease and caked on stuff. The grapefruit one smells fantastic too.
Sharnise J.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH

My second favorite dish soap! Tough on grease and it smells super fresh. Doesn't leave my hands all dry and flaky either! It is a little runny not as thick as other brands so I do find myself using more of it but other than that it's great!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

Cleaned my dishes really well. Pleasant scent. Hard on grease.
Cut through the grime. Actually bought it again after receiving it
for a sample. I would recommend this to anyone who hand washes
their dishes still. It is also very affordable.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Houston , TX

I believe the baking soda help so much to wash greasy pots it just makes the process faster and leaves your pots she not and squeaky clean. I buy mine at Walmart for a very reasonable price I will confine to buy because of its good quality
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Iuka, MS

I really enjoy the lime scent so I was pretty excited with this. It has always been a great soap for me and I don't need to use a lot to get the a sink load or more of dishes done. It doesn't leave the hands feeling dry afterwards either!
Noel B.
Noel B.
Oden, Mi

I currently use Palmolive pure for my baby bottles because I personally don't like the strong scent. I used this scent with my dishes and I absolutely loved it. the scent isn't to strong but it leaves a great light scent of clean dishes.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?