Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Kaysville, UT

This stuff powered through gunk and lanes dishes squeaky clean.
It's a great value and I know my kids are getting clean dishes.
I like the scent too.
I like that a little goes a long way and that it rinses well.
I would definitely recommend this to others.
Renae E.
Renae E.
Rancho Cordova, CA

My cousins boyfriend is an alcoholic and a lazy pig. He doesn't do anything and when he got kicked out I helped scrub her entire apartment caulking to floorboards with this dish soap and it smells SO good, it gets the job done, and it's gentle on the skin.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Las Vegas, NV

I have definitely really enjoy this dish soap since getting it. It has made washing dishes much easier as it breaks down residue with less product, much faster. I purchased this at my local Wal-mart, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone out there.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Red Bluff, CA

I have tried many dish soap brands and always come back to my trusty Palmolive! It's so cheap but works wonders! I love how clean it gets my glasses! It leaves no streak marks! Pros works well, easy to use, cheap Con never a big enough bottle for my home.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL

This is the kind of dishwashing liquid I use, and sometimes I buy the Pamlolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Grapefruit. I usuallly buy this at Walmart, and it is such a good value and works really well. I love the smell too. I always buy this kind!
carol nicolle g.
carol nicolle g.
Bogotá Colombia

es un muy buen producto, es suave con la piel, y puedes continuar tus labores sin ningún problema, a veces suele suceder que los jabones como estos te dañan y parten las uñas, es terrible! por so to usar guantes, pero con este casi no tengo ese problema.
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.

I love Palmolive overall because of how sudsy it is - I don't have to use too much to feel like I'm getting my dishes clean. This scent/combo in particular is fantastic! It's clean and refreshing smelling; and I love how great it is on my caked on stuff!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corona, California

You can purchase the Palmolive dish soap at ypur local Target. The price range varies but online it is $2.54. Although, if you show the cashier the price online they will be able to match that (if for any reason it is higher priced at your local Target).
Kristine I.
Kristine I.

You cant go wrong with any Palmolive item and I like the newest addition to the line of products, Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime, that I received in my box from Influenster. I will be buying this again once my sample runs out. Thanks!
Kari D.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY

Works great and smells even better! Doesn't take much to really get pots and pans clean, and I feel like it is a good value. One downside is that it does dry out my hands a little bit more then other brands. I would purchase this again without question.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now