Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Meg S.
Meg S.
Orlando, FL

I thought it was just a gimmicky thing when the package said it had lime and baking soda. I WAS TOTALLY WRONG. This dish soap is amazing. I feel like there is nothing it can't do. Caked on cheese and bathtub rings are no match for this stuff.
Diane P.
Diane P.
Groton , MA

I have officially switched to this dish soap, I love the way it lathers and smells. A little goes a long way and it always goes on sale when I need it. It cuts right through grease and caked on stuff. The grapefruit one smells fantastic too.
Sharnise J.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH

My second favorite dish soap! Tough on grease and it smells super fresh. Doesn't leave my hands all dry and flaky either! It is a little runny not as thick as other brands so I do find myself using more of it but other than that it's great!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

Cleaned my dishes really well. Pleasant scent. Hard on grease.
Cut through the grime. Actually bought it again after receiving it
for a sample. I would recommend this to anyone who hand washes
their dishes still. It is also very affordable.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Houston , TX

I believe the baking soda help so much to wash greasy pots it just makes the process faster and leaves your pots she not and squeaky clean. I buy mine at Walmart for a very reasonable price I will confine to buy because of its good quality
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Iuka, MS

I really enjoy the lime scent so I was pretty excited with this. It has always been a great soap for me and I don't need to use a lot to get the a sink load or more of dishes done. It doesn't leave the hands feeling dry afterwards either!
T b.
T b.
Pomona, CA

This smells sooooo good and it works even better a little goes a long way ... leaves no residue behind or any type of grease ... the price is worth it ... no cons I can think of and I definitely would recommend buying this for your house
Noel B.
Noel B.
Oden, Mi

I currently use Palmolive pure for my baby bottles because I personally don't like the strong scent. I used this scent with my dishes and I absolutely loved it. the scent isn't to strong but it leaves a great light scent of clean dishes.
brandis p.
brandis p.
Memphis, TN

Five stars all day!! What took them so long to make this product. MY only gripe is I wish the bottles came in more then one size. All you do is add hot water and let them soak and the food falls right off. my new one and only dish soap.
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Enumclaw, WA

I love the new fusion clean line from Palmolive. I have tried both the lime and grapefruit versions. I like that they use more natural ingredients to get the clean you need. They suds up really well making a little bit go a long way!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.