Add a Photo

Photos (159)
K A.
K A.
Claremont, NC

This new type of Palmolive cleans more effectively and cuts through stuck food and grease. It has a nice citrus lime scent, that smells wonderful. The soap is very concentrated and last a long time, it only takes a dab to get a good lather going.
angela a.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK

This dish soap is amazing I usually only buy the blue Dawn but I saw this on the dollar isle and smelled it and thought it smelled very good and it cleans just as good plus leaves a very clean smell in the air and on your hands not drying at all!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

Palmolive is a great brand and Fusion Clean, the latest dish soap, smells amazing and citrusey. It cleans well. I sampled this through Super Mom Vox box. No cons at all. Works on grease and cuts through tough jobs. I would recommend this scent.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.

This detergent is great for getting the tough stains out. It is scented and easy on the skin if you happen to clean dishes without gloves. The baking soda makes it easier to get the tough stains out of pots and pans that have heavy duty stains.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Marrero, LA

LOVE this product! Not only does it clean my dishes perfectly, it leaves a great citrus scent in my kitchen. This is the only dishwashing liquid I buy and will continue to buy. Anyone looking for a new dishwashing liquid should give this a try!
Meli J.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX

This fusion clean with baking soda is amazing for washing dishes! A little bit goes a long way and not to mention it smells so good!! I always like to leave some dishes soaking but not with this one! It cleans them perfectly!! Highly recommend!
angelica t.
angelica t.
Yigo, GU

This dishwashing soap smells very clean and mild citrus, I really like soap that has a good scent to it because it lifts my mood while doing the annoying dishes. It really cleans well and I would recommend this product and repurchase it myself.
Amal L.
Amal L.
Mississauga

Smells fresh and doesn't make your hands very dry, it's able to degrease a pan pretty quick. The price is good and it's available at all grocery stores. Overall, it's a good dish soap, nothing super special but nothing to really complain about
Briana J.
Briana J.

I got a #free sample of this at Target one day and I really liked it. It smells great and seemed to work great too, but not necessarily better than the store brand so I don't think I'd spend the extra money to purchase this regularly
cassandra h.
cassandra h.
Beaumont, TX

Palmolive is my favorite so, anytime a new one pops up I have to try it. Most people don't really care about the scents of dish detergent but, I always smell before I buy. The fusion scents are amazing & cleans well with only a little squirt.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now