Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Sharnise J.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
My second favorite dish soap! Tough on grease and it smells super fresh. Doesn't leave my hands all dry and flaky either! It is a little runny not as thick as other brands so I do find myself using more of it but other than that it's great!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Cleaned my dishes really well. Pleasant scent. Hard on grease.
Cut through the grime. Actually bought it again after receiving it
for a sample. I would recommend this to anyone who hand washes
their dishes still. It is also very affordable.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
I believe the baking soda help so much to wash greasy pots it just makes the process faster and leaves your pots she not and squeaky clean. I buy mine at Walmart for a very reasonable price I will confine to buy because of its good quality
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Iuka, MS
I really enjoy the lime scent so I was pretty excited with this. It has always been a great soap for me and I don't need to use a lot to get the a sink load or more of dishes done. It doesn't leave the hands feeling dry afterwards either!
Noel B.
Noel B.
Oden, Mi
I currently use Palmolive pure for my baby bottles because I personally don't like the strong scent. I used this scent with my dishes and I absolutely loved it. the scent isn't to strong but it leaves a great light scent of clean dishes.
T b.
T b.
Pomona, CA
This smells sooooo good and it works even better a little goes a long way ... leaves no residue behind or any type of grease ... the price is worth it ... no cons I can think of and I definitely would recommend buying this for your house
brandis p.
brandis p.
Memphis, TN
Five stars all day!! What took them so long to make this product. MY only gripe is I wish the bottles came in more then one size. All you do is add hot water and let them soak and the food falls right off. my new one and only dish soap.
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Enumclaw, WA
I love the new fusion clean line from Palmolive. I have tried both the lime and grapefruit versions. I like that they use more natural ingredients to get the clean you need. They suds up really well making a little bit go a long way!
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Nov. 26, 2016, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This soap is really good for cleaning purposes in general, it is actually pretty affordable, cleanses in an efficient way and makes cleaning a lot easier and less exhausting, I recommend it to anyone looking for a good soap to clean
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
I don't usually go for the new soaps out there, but when given this soap to test out I was soooo impressed. I love the smell and how it cuts through tough stains! And when I mean tough stains I mean leftover and forgotten for days!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.