BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Andie G.
See the thing is going off lime and baking soda cleaned everything so when my mom would send us to Walgreens or CVS to buy dishwashing or any type of soapy liquids to wash the dishes she always tell us to get something with lime or baking soda any because she knew it would clean the best so therefore this brand is a brand that we have used in our household for many many years and he has never let us down until the day we still use the same product
Kristina R.
San Benito, TX
The baking soda and lime is great for washing dishes! You can feel and see that the dishes are left with no grease or any left of food on the plates as for glass cups they stay clear and no water stains.
kirsti R.
I actually got this free to test and review but all opinions are my own! Influenster introduced me to this and I am currently using this now. I love everything about this dish soap! It lathers up great, smells amazing, cleans right through grease with no problem, its not too expensive, it's easy to locate at most stores, and comes in different size bottles to fit your needs. I will continue to use this brand!
Isabel A.
I have always stuck to one brand of dish soap. However I went out on a branch and try this one. I haven't bothered with the smell of my dishes but how clean they are. When I tried this one I really liked it because it had baking soda in it. However I ran through the bottle quick because the soap was gone before I had finished a few dishes. I don't think I'll be going back to this brand anytime soon.
Sarah B.
SIOUX CITY, IA
This dish soap definitely still has the Palmolive smell but with a hint of lime that is really nice. I had a big sink of dishes to get through and it definitely made a big impact. Cut through grease and stuck on food well. It's thinner than some which meant I had to be careful how hard I squeezed the bottle. Good stuff though!
Yelena H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've just recently tried this dish soap and I can say that I am very pleased with the decision. We are guilty of the, leave dishes sit over night for the next day kind of thing. You can soak those dishes with some dish soap for a few minutes and they are so much easier to get clean. This stuff also smells pretty great too! I would recommend this to everyone who is guilty of letting dishes sit!
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
I received this product in my #supermomvoxbox I love the scent, and that it uses naturally strong ingredients like baking soda and lime. You only have to use a small amount to clean a sink full of dishes. It suds up quickly and easily and works hard on stuck on grease and grime which makes me super happy!
Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA
So, hearing that there was lime, I was like... That won't smell good.

I WAS WRONG. Smells so good!
Cleans so good.
Bubbles up very good.

My hands feel so soft after I use this to wash dishes. I especially like how it cleans my bottles for my baby. It makes the grease from the breast milk come off just by sitting in the sudsy water.

* I received this in my Super Mom vox box!
Sarah H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've been a Palmolive brand user for years and always trust them most because of the value, the effectiveness and how well it rinses off. I don't know what is in this particular new recipe but it works MIRACLES on my baked on stuff. It used to require so much elbow grease and now I still put a little energy into it but nothing close to what I used to have to do. LOVE IT!
Christy H.
Rainsville, AL
I am usually a Dawn dish soap fan, but Palmolive Fusion Clean is just as good! It has a great scent, even though I usually don't like lime, and the baking soda is great for getting rid of those tough spots on dishes! I got this in my #supermomvoxbox, but I will definitely be buying more!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?