Add a Photo

Photos (159)
carol nicolle g.
carol nicolle g.
Bogotá Colombia

es un muy buen producto, es suave con la piel, y puedes continuar tus labores sin ningún problema, a veces suele suceder que los jabones como estos te dañan y parten las uñas, es terrible! por so to usar guantes, pero con este casi no tengo ese problema.
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.

I love Palmolive overall because of how sudsy it is - I don't have to use too much to feel like I'm getting my dishes clean. This scent/combo in particular is fantastic! It's clean and refreshing smelling; and I love how great it is on my caked on stuff!
Viviana V.
Viviana V.
Duncanville , Tx

Thanks to influenster they sent me a travel size of this and it was amazing now is this dish liquid is one of my top favorites it cleans real good and you will love it the baking soda makes it most extra clean I will buy this product over and over again.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corona, California

You can purchase the Palmolive dish soap at ypur local Target. The price range varies but online it is $2.54. Although, if you show the cashier the price online they will be able to match that (if for any reason it is higher priced at your local Target).
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL

I received this in my supermomvoxbox to sample for free. I really liked this dish soap. I thought you didn't have to use very much soap to get a lot of dishes done. I feel like it cut through grease really well and the dish soap smelled really good too.
Kari D.
Kari D.
Louisville

Works great and smells even better! Doesn't take much to really get pots and pans clean, and I feel like it is a good value. One downside is that it does dry out my hands a little bit more then other brands. I would purchase this again without question.
amber r.
amber r.

I love this dish soap. i last much longer then my other dish soaps that i have used before and lathers up very good. It cuts through tough food spots a grease super fast and i have have never once had to soak any dishes since switching to this brand!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I love these palmolive dish soaps. They are affordable and effective. I tyend to prefer the grapefruit one because it smells the most fresh and clean and makes the kitchen smell great when you're doing the dishes. I always buy this brand. it's great
Dynisha C.
Dynisha C.
Hutto, TX

I was really pleased with the refreshing clean this product left on my dishes. It is a great grease fighter and it leaves my dishes fresh. I recommend trying this product. It is not very expensive. It is about average in cost in comparison to Dawn.
Paulina
Paulina

I really don't care much about scent when it comes to my dish soap, I'm more worried about anti bacterial, and what will cut through grease. Well this does the job and it smells great! So it's been a win win for me since I starting using this soap
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now