Add a Photo

Photos (159)
angela a.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK

This dish soap is amazing I usually only buy the blue Dawn but I saw this on the dollar isle and smelled it and thought it smelled very good and it cleans just as good plus leaves a very clean smell in the air and on your hands not drying at all!
K A.
K A.
Claremont, NC

This new type of Palmolive cleans more effectively and cuts through stuck food and grease. It has a nice citrus lime scent, that smells wonderful. The soap is very concentrated and last a long time, it only takes a dab to get a good lather going.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

Palmolive is a great brand and Fusion Clean, the latest dish soap, smells amazing and citrusey. It cleans well. I sampled this through Super Mom Vox box. No cons at all. Works on grease and cuts through tough jobs. I would recommend this scent.
Meli J.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX

This fusion clean with baking soda is amazing for washing dishes! A little bit goes a long way and not to mention it smells so good!! I always like to leave some dishes soaking but not with this one! It cleans them perfectly!! Highly recommend!
Destiny M.
Destiny M.

This detergent is great for getting the tough stains out. It is scented and easy on the skin if you happen to clean dishes without gloves. The baking soda makes it easier to get the tough stains out of pots and pans that have heavy duty stains.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Marrero, LA

LOVE this product! Not only does it clean my dishes perfectly, it leaves a great citrus scent in my kitchen. This is the only dishwashing liquid I buy and will continue to buy. Anyone looking for a new dishwashing liquid should give this a try!
cassandra h.
cassandra h.
Beaumont, TX

Palmolive is my favorite so, anytime a new one pops up I have to try it. Most people don't really care about the scents of dish detergent but, I always smell before I buy. The fusion scents are amazing & cleans well with only a little squirt.
Meg S.
Meg S.
Orlando, FL

I thought it was just a gimmicky thing when the package said it had lime and baking soda. I WAS TOTALLY WRONG. This dish soap is amazing. I feel like there is nothing it can't do. Caked on cheese and bathtub rings are no match for this stuff.
Becky O.
Becky O.
Wichita, KS

I loved this dish soap, it worked better than any other dish soap I've used before! So far I haven't found anything it hasn't been able to cut through. I can't say I've ever been impressed with dish soap before, but I was impressed with this!
Briana J.
Briana J.

I got a #free sample of this at Target one day and I really liked it. It smells great and seemed to work great too, but not necessarily better than the store brand so I don't think I'd spend the extra money to purchase this regularly
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.