Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Kalee T.
Kalee T.
Orlando, FL

I currently do not have a dishwasher in my home so when I wash my dishes I am O.C.D. To the Max! Palmolive cushion clean helps my worries with the power of baking soda and lime. It helps the cleaning process which saves me water, time, and money! Win, win, win!!
Shanze Z.
Shanze Z.

I'm normally a die hard Ajax user, but there was none at the grocery store so I ended up buying this and actually really loved this. It's very strong so it can get off any and all grease/food, but doesn't damage and dry out your hands. It also smells delicious!
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
Erie, PA

I got this for free in an Influenster VoxBox and I LOVED IT!!! It worked better than any other dish soap I've ever used!!! I loved the smell and I especially loved how it took the gross caked on food off like it was nothing!!! I highly recommend this product!!!
Zayda P.
Zayda P.

I recently purchased this and fell in love. A little goes a long way. Have always been a fan of Palmolive, so was eager to try this. The smell of line is different than other soaps and it's great. Leaves my dishes so clean. And cuts through grease very easily.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

This is a great dish soap. Lathers up really well, has a pleasant lime scent; as pleasant as dish soap can be I guess. Cleans the dishes well and comes in a nice, easy to use plastic bottle. All in all a good bottle of soap that I definitely would buy again.
Jessisca S.
Jessisca S.
Lecanto, FL

I really like the smell of the lime in this product. It has a really fresh scent and it is very gentle on your hands. We don't was dishes by hand much, because we mostly use a dishwasher, but this is a nice alternative when you have a little more than usual.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY

This is a very nice dish soap that lathers really well and makes dishes look and feel very clean! It smells great as well because it has a strong lime smell and I love it! It's very affordable and is easy to find because it's all over the shelves at Walmart!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Larksville, PA

Love the scent of this. It works great on greasy dishes. Also you do not have to use as much on the sponge as other brands. I like that you do not have to break your arm scrubbing caked pots and pans. I absolutely love this product and I will be buying more!
Gayzele M.
Gayzele M.
Macon, GA

This soap did exactly what it said it was going to do it took the Nazi scum and all the dirt off my dishes that I have purposely left on for 24 hours just to see if this really works I recommend anyone to use it that does heavy duty cooking grate grate soap
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Kaysville, UT

This stuff powered through gunk and lanes dishes squeaky clean.
It's a great value and I know my kids are getting clean dishes.
I like the scent too.
I like that a little goes a long way and that it rinses well.
I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now