Add a Photo

#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Paulina
Paulina
I really don't care much about scent when it comes to my dish soap, I'm more worried about anti bacterial, and what will cut through grease. Well this does the job and it smells great! So it's been a win win for me since I starting using this soap
K A.
K A.
Claremont, NC
Dec. 6, 2016, 1:59 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This new type of Palmolive cleans more effectively and cuts through stuck food and grease. It has a nice citrus lime scent, that smells wonderful. The soap is very concentrated and last a long time, it only takes a dab to get a good lather going.
angela a.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
Oct. 31, 2016, 2:10 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This dish soap is amazing I usually only buy the blue Dawn but I saw this on the dollar isle and smelled it and thought it smelled very good and it cleans just as good plus leaves a very clean smell in the air and on your hands not drying at all!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Palmolive is a great brand and Fusion Clean, the latest dish soap, smells amazing and citrusey. It cleans well. I sampled this through Super Mom Vox box. No cons at all. Works on grease and cuts through tough jobs. I would recommend this scent.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Oct. 31, 2016, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This detergent is great for getting the tough stains out. It is scented and easy on the skin if you happen to clean dishes without gloves. The baking soda makes it easier to get the tough stains out of pots and pans that have heavy duty stains.
Meli J.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
This fusion clean with baking soda is amazing for washing dishes! A little bit goes a long way and not to mention it smells so good!! I always like to leave some dishes soaking but not with this one! It cleans them perfectly!! Highly recommend!
Holly R.
Holly R.
Marrero, LA
LOVE this product! Not only does it clean my dishes perfectly, it leaves a great citrus scent in my kitchen. This is the only dishwashing liquid I buy and will continue to buy. Anyone looking for a new dishwashing liquid should give this a try!
Becky O.
Becky O.
Wichita, KS
I loved this dish soap, it worked better than any other dish soap I've used before! So far I haven't found anything it hasn't been able to cut through. I can't say I've ever been impressed with dish soap before, but I was impressed with this!
Joslyn T.
Joslyn T.
Palmolive soaps are always very affordable and they always do the trick!! I buy Palmolive while grocery shopping at Shoprite. I do not find any cons with this item. It has a great scent and it leaves my dishes smelling great. Would recommend!
Diane P.
Diane P.
Groton , Ma
Mega Parent Expert
I have officially switched to this dish soap, I love the way it lathers and smells. A little goes a long way and it always goes on sale when I need it. It cuts right through grease and caked on stuff. The grapefruit one smells fantastic too.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?