BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Adela S.
San Diego, CA
I love Palmolive it leaves you're dishes very bright and shiny, very clean and smells delicious. Adding baking soda was an amazing idea helps out a lot . I recommend
Liz M.
Mayaguez
I like Palmolive for it cleaning action and is soft in my hands. It removes grease and food very easily and is easy to remove so your dishes don't taste like soap.
karen p.
Houston , TX
I love this product it takes away grease fast and it's so effective and it's really affordable to buy it and I bought at Walmart I would definitely buy it again .
Kristin J.
Slippery Rock, PA
I'm not a huge fan of lime, however, I really like the baking soda added. Baking soda
Cleans really well and I usually use it anyways, so the addition is perfect.
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA
Yasssss. I've been buying this stuff for years. It takes off EVERYTHING. I use it to clean my stove and my dishes. It gets off stuck on food with minimal effort.
Catherine V.
Fort Bragg, NC
I am absolutely in love with this new dish soap from Palmolive. it has a fresh and clean scent that lingers leaving my kitchen, hands, and dishes smelling fantastic. it took away the grease and stains with only a couple drops as well as took off grease stains from my husband's shirt with very little work. we will definitely be using this dish soap from now on. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a fresh easy to use product.
Fatima G.
I love the smell of lime so I wanted to try it. Not only does it smell wonderful but it did a bang-up job on my dishes! If you have to do dishes, you might as well use something that works well & smells great!This works wonderfully on stainless steel appliances. No residue or streaks!
Alissa L.
Merritt, MI
I was excited to try this out! My kids help out with the dishes and we have a lot of times where the dishes end up greasy when they are done. Even with using Dawn original it would happen continuously. So, when I saw that this was supposed to be great for grease I was excited. Sure enough, since we switched to this we have seen a huge improvement in how many greasy dishes there are when they do the dishes! I will definitely be purchasing this in the future! I received this for free for testing purposes in my SuperMomVoxBox but my opinions are my own.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
Received a sample from #SuperMomVoxBox and loved the scent and how well it cleaned my dishes. I did find it a bit watered down than my other palmolive dish soap and went through it quite fast. It did not dry out my hands and left my hands smelling nice and citrus like. I would buy and recommend the Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime!
Heather D.
I received this as a sample in my #supermomvoxbox recently. I love the smell. It definitely gets the dishes clean and doesn't leave them feeling soiled or waxy after. It has baking soda in it which is a good cleaning agent. I usually buy products with bleach or bleach alternative in it. This however is pretty close. Thanks Influenster and Palmolive!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?