Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Gayzele M.
Gayzele M.
Macon, GA

This soap did exactly what it said it was going to do it took the Nazi scum and all the dirt off my dishes that I have purposely left on for 24 hours just to see if this really works I recommend anyone to use it that does heavy duty cooking grate grate soap
Renae E.
Renae E.
Rancho Cordova, CA

My cousins boyfriend is an alcoholic and a lazy pig. He doesn't do anything and when he got kicked out I helped scrub her entire apartment caulking to floorboards with this dish soap and it smells SO good, it gets the job done, and it's gentle on the skin.
Kristine I.
Kristine I.

You cant go wrong with any Palmolive item and I like the newest addition to the line of products, Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime, that I received in my box from Influenster. I will be buying this again once my sample runs out. Thanks!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corona, California

You can purchase the Palmolive dish soap at ypur local Target. The price range varies but online it is $2.54. Although, if you show the cashier the price online they will be able to match that (if for any reason it is higher priced at your local Target).
carol nicolle g.
carol nicolle g.
Bogotá Colombia

es un muy buen producto, es suave con la piel, y puedes continuar tus labores sin ningún problema, a veces suele suceder que los jabones como estos te dañan y parten las uñas, es terrible! por so to usar guantes, pero con este casi no tengo ese problema.
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.

I love Palmolive overall because of how sudsy it is - I don't have to use too much to feel like I'm getting my dishes clean. This scent/combo in particular is fantastic! It's clean and refreshing smelling; and I love how great it is on my caked on stuff!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL

I received this in my supermomvoxbox to sample for free. I really liked this dish soap. I thought you didn't have to use very much soap to get a lot of dishes done. I feel like it cut through grease really well and the dish soap smelled really good too.
Kari D.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY

Works great and smells even better! Doesn't take much to really get pots and pans clean, and I feel like it is a good value. One downside is that it does dry out my hands a little bit more then other brands. I would purchase this again without question.
amber r.
amber r.

I love this dish soap. i last much longer then my other dish soaps that i have used before and lathers up very good. It cuts through tough food spots a grease super fast and i have have never once had to soak any dishes since switching to this brand!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I love these palmolive dish soaps. They are affordable and effective. I tyend to prefer the grapefruit one because it smells the most fresh and clean and makes the kitchen smell great when you're doing the dishes. I always buy this brand. it's great
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now