Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (157)
Sophia C.
Sophia C.

For me it's new, I just tried it, it was on sale and I decided to try it, the smell is not wow but works for me, my hands are not dry but I really like how the grease comes easily, I really will recommend this one to my friends, also has coupons that help your budget
Berlinda K.
Berlinda K.

the best dish wash ever. very gentle on your skin but make your dish feel very clean and smell very fresh. i love the lime scent in it very much, very refreshing scent. i never regret giving this product a try and i will surely going to use this dish wash after this.
sara h.
sara h.

This is my favorite dish soap. Just a little bit goes a long way. It was a bit pricier, but lasts longer than any other dish soap I have bought. Thus, it is a great value. It is very effective, smells great, and doesn't dry out my hands. I would recommend to others.
Lluvia P.
Lluvia P.
Fontana, CA

I don't really oike this product it doesn't make yo much bubbles , this product is very disappointing , even tho it has baking soda and lime , the cons is that is doesn't make to much bubbles , i but it at the 99 c store , no i don't recommend this product to my friends
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

This stuff smells amazing and works even better!
I received this in a vox box a few months ago and once I run out I will be buying more!
It scrubs well and quickly cleans your dishes! The smell is great and I would recommend to anyone to try it out!
Great product!
Chicazul H.
Chicazul H.
Pasadena, CA

I love how this last forever. Got a free sample from Influenster and I absolutely love it. I've had it for a month or so and I still have half of the bottle. Don't need much and is nice and foamy. I highly recommend it. I just have to find a place where to get it.
Portland, OR

Received this from Influsenster in my SuperMom vox box and I really like it! All I wish it that I got a bigger bottle of it. It smells great and works really well on both dishes and my hands. I have yet to find it in a store near me but I will pick it up when I do
Omaria M.
Omaria M.

Bakind soda and lime?? thats my grandma recipe for wash the dishes in the most perfect way that we possibly do. And now, ajax came with a liquid soap, you can't even imagine how happy my grandma was when i came with this product. Now i can acomppaing yo granny <3
Columbus, OH

Fresh and clean scent. Excellent design of the bottle. Fun color (though really that doesn't matter but I enjoy it). I can clean a sink load of dishes with one squirt from the bottle. It doesn't make me feel like I need to rewash dishes either. Highly recommend!
Pilar R.
Pilar R.
Manresa

Me gusta mucho ela roma y deja los platos muy limpios y es facil de usar si que quiza en comparación con otras marcas como la de fairy se usa un poco mas de producto pero no mucho más, y tiene unos aromas y funciones que me gustan muchos tmabién, lo recomendaria
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now