BY PALMOLIVE #59 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Meli J.
Laredo , TX
This fusion clean with baking soda is amazing for washing dishes! A little bit goes a long way and not to mention it smells so good!! I always like to leave some dishes soaking but not with this one! It cleans them perfectly!! Highly recommend!
Holly R.
Marrero, LA
LOVE this product! Not only does it clean my dishes perfectly, it leaves a great citrus scent in my kitchen. This is the only dishwashing liquid I buy and will continue to buy. Anyone looking for a new dishwashing liquid should give this a try!
Stephanie M.
Palmolive is a great brand and Fusion Clean, the latest dish soap, smells amazing and citrusey. It cleans well. I sampled this through Super Mom Vox box. No cons at all. Works on grease and cuts through tough jobs. I would recommend this scent.
Becky O.
Wichita, KS
I loved this dish soap, it worked better than any other dish soap I've used before! So far I haven't found anything it hasn't been able to cut through. I can't say I've ever been impressed with dish soap before, but I was impressed with this!
Joslyn T.
Palmolive soaps are always very affordable and they always do the trick!! I buy Palmolive while grocery shopping at Shoprite. I do not find any cons with this item. It has a great scent and it leaves my dishes smelling great. Would recommend!
Diane P.
Groton, MA
I have officially switched to this dish soap, I love the way it lathers and smells. A little goes a long way and it always goes on sale when I need it. It cuts right through grease and caked on stuff. The grapefruit one smells fantastic too.
Stephanie W.
Cleaned my dishes really well. Pleasant scent. Hard on grease.
Cut through the grime. Actually bought it again after receiving it
for a sample. I would recommend this to anyone who hand washes
their dishes still. It is also very affordable.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
My second favorite dish soap! Tough on grease and it smells super fresh. Doesn't leave my hands all dry and flaky either! It is a little runny not as thick as other brands so I do find myself using more of it but other than that it's great!
Lisa C.
Houston , TX
I believe the baking soda help so much to wash greasy pots it just makes the process faster and leaves your pots she not and squeaky clean. I buy mine at Walmart for a very reasonable price I will confine to buy because of its good quality
Heidi H.
Iuka, MS
I really enjoy the lime scent so I was pretty excited with this. It has always been a great soap for me and I don't need to use a lot to get the a sink load or more of dishes done. It doesn't leave the hands feeling dry afterwards either!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?