Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
Erie, PA

I got this for free in an Influenster VoxBox and I LOVED IT!!! It worked better than any other dish soap I've ever used!!! I loved the smell and I especially loved how it took the gross caked on food off like it was nothing!!! I highly recommend this product!!!
Zayda P.
Zayda P.

I recently purchased this and fell in love. A little goes a long way. Have always been a fan of Palmolive, so was eager to try this. The smell of line is different than other soaps and it's great. Leaves my dishes so clean. And cuts through grease very easily.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY

This is a very nice dish soap that lathers really well and makes dishes look and feel very clean! It smells great as well because it has a strong lime smell and I love it! It's very affordable and is easy to find because it's all over the shelves at Walmart!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

This is a great dish soap. Lathers up really well, has a pleasant lime scent; as pleasant as dish soap can be I guess. Cleans the dishes well and comes in a nice, easy to use plastic bottle. All in all a good bottle of soap that I definitely would buy again.
Jessisca S.
Jessisca S.
Lecanto, FL

I really like the smell of the lime in this product. It has a really fresh scent and it is very gentle on your hands. We don't was dishes by hand much, because we mostly use a dishwasher, but this is a nice alternative when you have a little more than usual.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Larksville, PA

Love the scent of this. It works great on greasy dishes. Also you do not have to use as much on the sponge as other brands. I like that you do not have to break your arm scrubbing caked pots and pans. I absolutely love this product and I will be buying more!
Gayzele M.
Gayzele M.
Macon, GA

This soap did exactly what it said it was going to do it took the Nazi scum and all the dirt off my dishes that I have purposely left on for 24 hours just to see if this really works I recommend anyone to use it that does heavy duty cooking grate grate soap
Renae E.
Renae E.
Rancho Cordova, CA

My cousins boyfriend is an alcoholic and a lazy pig. He doesn't do anything and when he got kicked out I helped scrub her entire apartment caulking to floorboards with this dish soap and it smells SO good, it gets the job done, and it's gentle on the skin.
Kristine I.
Kristine I.

You cant go wrong with any Palmolive item and I like the newest addition to the line of products, Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime, that I received in my box from Influenster. I will be buying this again once my sample runs out. Thanks!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corona, California

You can purchase the Palmolive dish soap at ypur local Target. The price range varies but online it is $2.54. Although, if you show the cashier the price online they will be able to match that (if for any reason it is higher priced at your local Target).
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now