BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Gayzele M.
Gayzele M.
Macon, GA
This soap did exactly what it said it was going to do it took the Nazi scum and all the dirt off my dishes that I have purposely left on for 24 hours just to see if this really works I recommend anyone to use it that does heavy duty cooking grate grate soap
Renae E.
Renae E.
Rancho Cordova, CA
My cousins boyfriend is an alcoholic and a lazy pig. He doesn't do anything and when he got kicked out I helped scrub her entire apartment caulking to floorboards with this dish soap and it smells SO good, it gets the job done, and it's gentle on the skin.
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.
I love Palmolive overall because of how sudsy it is - I don't have to use too much to feel like I'm getting my dishes clean. This scent/combo in particular is fantastic! It's clean and refreshing smelling; and I love how great it is on my caked on stuff!
Kristine I.
Kristine I.
You cant go wrong with any Palmolive item and I like the newest addition to the line of products, Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime, that I received in my box from Influenster. I will be buying this again once my sample runs out. Thanks!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera , AL
I received this in my supermomvoxbox to sample for free. I really liked this dish soap. I thought you didn't have to use very much soap to get a lot of dishes done. I feel like it cut through grease really well and the dish soap smelled really good too.
Kari D.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
Works great and smells even better! Doesn't take much to really get pots and pans clean, and I feel like it is a good value. One downside is that it does dry out my hands a little bit more then other brands. I would purchase this again without question.
amber r.
amber r.
I love this dish soap. i last much longer then my other dish soaps that i have used before and lathers up very good. It cuts through tough food spots a grease super fast and i have have never once had to soak any dishes since switching to this brand!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I love these palmolive dish soaps. They are affordable and effective. I tyend to prefer the grapefruit one because it smells the most fresh and clean and makes the kitchen smell great when you're doing the dishes. I always buy this brand. it's great
Dynisha C.
Dynisha C.
Hutto, TX
I was really pleased with the refreshing clean this product left on my dishes. It is a great grease fighter and it leaves my dishes fresh. I recommend trying this product. It is not very expensive. It is about average in cost in comparison to Dawn.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Lubbock, TX
I love baking soda, so any product that gives that added benefit is a must try for me. Has a delightful bright sharp sent. Easy on my hands but cleans the mess. This is a repeat buy for me. I love using it in winter, the smell brightens things up.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.