Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Lluvia P.
Lluvia P.
Fontana, CA

I don't really oike this product it doesn't make yo much bubbles , this product is very disappointing , even tho it has baking soda and lime , the cons is that is doesn't make to much bubbles , i but it at the 99 c store , no i don't recommend this product to my friends
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

This stuff smells amazing and works even better!
I received this in a vox box a few months ago and once I run out I will be buying more!
It scrubs well and quickly cleans your dishes! The smell is great and I would recommend to anyone to try it out!
Great product!
Chicazul H.
Chicazul H.
Pasadena, CA

I love how this last forever. Got a free sample from Influenster and I absolutely love it. I've had it for a month or so and I still have half of the bottle. Don't need much and is nice and foamy. I highly recommend it. I just have to find a place where to get it.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR

Received this from Influsenster in my SuperMom vox box and I really like it! All I wish it that I got a bigger bottle of it. It smells great and works really well on both dishes and my hands. I have yet to find it in a store near me but I will pick it up when I do
Pilar R.
Pilar R.
Manresa

Me gusta mucho ela roma y deja los platos muy limpios y es facil de usar si que quiza en comparación con otras marcas como la de fairy se usa un poco mas de producto pero no mucho más, y tiene unos aromas y funciones que me gustan muchos tmabién, lo recomendaria
Kalee T.
Kalee T.
Orlando, FL

I currently do not have a dishwasher in my home so when I wash my dishes I am O.C.D. To the Max! Palmolive cushion clean helps my worries with the power of baking soda and lime. It helps the cleaning process which saves me water, time, and money! Win, win, win!!
Shanze Z.
Shanze Z.

I'm normally a die hard Ajax user, but there was none at the grocery store so I ended up buying this and actually really loved this. It's very strong so it can get off any and all grease/food, but doesn't damage and dry out your hands. It also smells delicious!
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
Erie, PA

I got this for free in an Influenster VoxBox and I LOVED IT!!! It worked better than any other dish soap I've ever used!!! I loved the smell and I especially loved how it took the gross caked on food off like it was nothing!!! I highly recommend this product!!!
Zayda P.
Zayda P.

I recently purchased this and fell in love. A little goes a long way. Have always been a fan of Palmolive, so was eager to try this. The smell of line is different than other soaps and it's great. Leaves my dishes so clean. And cuts through grease very easily.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

This is a great dish soap. Lathers up really well, has a pleasant lime scent; as pleasant as dish soap can be I guess. Cleans the dishes well and comes in a nice, easy to use plastic bottle. All in all a good bottle of soap that I definitely would buy again.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now