BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Jess R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do we always wash the dishes immediately? Nope. With this Palmolive though, it doesn't matter. It cleans dried on mess just as great as it does dishes you just finished using. My husband actually said we HAVE to buy this kind from now on because he liked it so much! Thanks to Influenster for sending us a sample. Of course, now I have to go find it in a store in our area, but it's definitely worth seeking out!
Amy B.
Knob Noster, MO
It was a bit different. I'm used to like their plain smells or flowery scents. I had never use one with baking soda and lime. It was different but it actually worked great.
G E.
I received this product as part of my Super mom voxbox. I usually leave my greasy pots sinking in soap and water over night . But with this dish soap Palmolive has done it this time ! It is AMAZING I used it after I cook even on the greasy ones I usually soak over night . This soap cut right thru that yucky eeky grease and I was so surprised to see I didn't have to overnight soak my greasy pots. Very happy with this product . I definitely recommend. I'm so happy no more overnight pot soaking. Thank you !
Sharlene A.
Lovely scent. This product is great for the tough grease, and grime you get from dinning with lots of people, or barbecues! :) 5/5 Hands down the best on cutting grease.
Allyson B.
It is usually out of stock where I shop, but whenever I see it in stock I usually pick it up because the baking soda infused with the fragrance helps with smelly dishes!
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Grease controlling and amazing scent. It's the best. Usually use it to wash cups and dishes when am not using the dishwasher. Leaves then clean and sparkly! Smells amazing
Lauren S.
Gastonia, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I typically always use Palmolive strictly for the fact that I feel it is thicker and not diluted and while it has an amazing scent it also focuses on a good proper clean. Most other brand sacrifice antibacterial and cleaning properties to provide a deeper fragrance. I tried this compliments of influenster in the super mom
Voxbox and it was awesome. It lathered incredibly well, and the scent was fantastic. It smelled clean, not floral. It lasted a long time so the concentration is great.
Ashley D.
Orlando, FL
I honestly only get this when I can not find the dawn platinum soap it is a lot cheaper and t does smell amazing but you can tell the quality of the product from the price j don't or wouldn't recommend this to many people
Adrianna S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Makes it so easy to get off all of the stuck on food off. It leaves your hands soft rather than dried out and that important for those who choose to hand wash dishes.
Liz M.
Mayaguez
I like Palmolive for it cleaning action and is soft in my hands. It removes grease and food very easily and is easy to remove so your dishes don't taste like soap.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?