Add a Photo

Photos (159)
danni w.
danni w.
Grove, OK

I t gets everything clean and it makes my dishes smell very nice it is a very good price for me i would say. There are the pros adn cons my pros are that i love it haha. I also have my cons. Which are that it sometimes doesn't give enoguh thickness so it comes out thin
Lluvia P.
Lluvia P.
Fontana, CA

I don't really oike this product it doesn't make yo much bubbles , this product is very disappointing , even tho it has baking soda and lime , the cons is that is doesn't make to much bubbles , i but it at the 99 c store , no i don't recommend this product to my friends
Chicazul H.
Chicazul H.
Pasadena, CA

I love how this last forever. Got a free sample from Influenster and I absolutely love it. I've had it for a month or so and I still have half of the bottle. Don't need much and is nice and foamy. I highly recommend it. I just have to find a place where to get it.
Jennifer H.

This stuff smells amazing and works even better!
I received this in a vox box a few months ago and once I run out I will be buying more!
It scrubs well and quickly cleans your dishes! The smell is great and I would recommend to anyone to try it out!
Great product!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR

Received this from Influsenster in my SuperMom vox box and I really like it! All I wish it that I got a bigger bottle of it. It smells great and works really well on both dishes and my hands. I have yet to find it in a store near me but I will pick it up when I do
Lakia J.
Lakia J.
Toledo, OH

This smells so good. It is a refreshing scent and not overwhelming. The bubbles stay all throughout my dishwashing. Doesn't leave any residue and rinses off the dishes well. Gets the dishes cleaned. Doesn't dry out my hands at all. I like it and will buy it again.
Omaria M.
Omaria M.

Bakind soda and lime?? thats my grandma recipe for wash the dishes in the most perfect way that we possibly do. And now, ajax came with a liquid soap, you can't even imagine how happy my grandma was when i came with this product. Now i can acomppaing yo granny <3
Canyon Country, CA

I am usually not a fan of Palmolive dish soap, but this one was really good! It really got the dishes clean and left a nice feeling on my hands; it was really gentle on my hands. Overall, a very nice soap to use, and I would recommend it to others to use as well.
Kalee T.
Kalee T.
Orlando, FL

I currently do not have a dishwasher in my home so when I wash my dishes I am O.C.D. To the Max! Palmolive cushion clean helps my worries with the power of baking soda and lime. It helps the cleaning process which saves me water, time, and money! Win, win, win!!
Pilar R.
Pilar R.
Manresa

Me gusta mucho ela roma y deja los platos muy limpios y es facil de usar si que quiza en comparación con otras marcas como la de fairy se usa un poco mas de producto pero no mucho más, y tiene unos aromas y funciones que me gustan muchos tmabién, lo recomendaria
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now