BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Kristine I.
You cant go wrong with any Palmolive item and I like the newest addition to the line of products, Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime, that I received in my box from Influenster. I will be buying this again once my sample runs out. Thanks!
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
Works great and smells even better! Doesn't take much to really get pots and pans clean, and I feel like it is a good value. One downside is that it does dry out my hands a little bit more then other brands. I would purchase this again without question.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I received this in my supermomvoxbox to sample for free. I really liked this dish soap. I thought you didn't have to use very much soap to get a lot of dishes done. I feel like it cut through grease really well and the dish soap smelled really good too.
amber r.
I love this dish soap. i last much longer then my other dish soaps that i have used before and lathers up very good. It cuts through tough food spots a grease super fast and i have have never once had to soak any dishes since switching to this brand!
Sarah B.
I love these palmolive dish soaps. They are affordable and effective. I tyend to prefer the grapefruit one because it smells the most fresh and clean and makes the kitchen smell great when you're doing the dishes. I always buy this brand. it's great
Tara B.
Lubbock, TX
I love baking soda, so any product that gives that added benefit is a must try for me. Has a delightful bright sharp sent. Easy on my hands but cleans the mess. This is a repeat buy for me. I love using it in winter, the smell brightens things up.
Paulina
I really don't care much about scent when it comes to my dish soap, I'm more worried about anti bacterial, and what will cut through grease. Well this does the job and it smells great! So it's been a win win for me since I starting using this soap
K A.
Claremont, NC
This new type of Palmolive cleans more effectively and cuts through stuck food and grease. It has a nice citrus lime scent, that smells wonderful. The soap is very concentrated and last a long time, it only takes a dab to get a good lather going.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
This dish soap is amazing I usually only buy the blue Dawn but I saw this on the dollar isle and smelled it and thought it smelled very good and it cleans just as good plus leaves a very clean smell in the air and on your hands not drying at all!
Destiny M.
This detergent is great for getting the tough stains out. It is scented and easy on the skin if you happen to clean dishes without gloves. The baking soda makes it easier to get the tough stains out of pots and pans that have heavy duty stains.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?