Add a Photo

#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Kelly W.
Kelly W.

This was part of the Super Mom Vox Box, and I was thrilled to get it because I love Palmolive. It's the only brand of dish soap I buy. I hadn't tried the fusion one yet, though. At first it felt thinner than the classic green formula. But it lathers just as well and cleans just as well, if not better. It's supposed to remove food that's been caked on dishes for lots of hours (I forget how many). It does clean better than most dish soaps if I forget to soak a pan, but only if I wash it within an hour or two. Otherwise I still have to soak it. (That really doesn't bother me, though, and wouldn't discourage me from buying this again.) I love the fragrance, too. The lime makes me think of Southern Comfort and lime and makes me want to mix myself a cocktail after doing the dishes! I'd buy this again.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT

There was a time that I did the dishes and pots and pans immediately after I used them. That was instilled in me from my mother as a child. But now that I live a really low income I find that sometimes the used plates and pots and pans get put aside and start to stack up so as to save electricity by not using the water heater. Other competitors dish soap don't work as well as this Palmolive dish liquid. I can put just a small amount of the Palmolive in the sink with the dishes and let them soak for a short time and then wash and rinse easier and with less use of the hot water. Thanks to Spark Reviewer I ordered the Palmolive dish liquid. Glad I did otherwise I would still be using a different brand that ultimately didn't really save me any time or money. Thanks again.
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, Florida

I just discovered this product and I am absolutely in love with it. I bought this soap on a whim 2 weeks ago, when my Palmolive Oxy-power soap ran out and my store was out of stock. I liked the scent of lime in the store and I knew I could trust Palmolive to deliver a good product. I am absolutely in love with this new dish soap from Palmolive. it has a fresh and clean scent that lingers leaving my kitchen, hands, and dishes smelling fantastic. it took away the grease and stains with only a couple drops as well as took off grease stains from my husband's shirt with very little work. we will definitely be using this dish soap from now on. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a fresh easy to use product.
Allie C.
Allie C.

I received a bottle of this in my #SuperMomVoxBox to test and review. Since I'm not the one responsible for dishes in our house, I passed the detergent along to my Girlchild who actually does them and then pressed her for feedback. These are her thoughts:

She says the smell is clean and fresh. The detergent is as ultra-concentrated as the label suggests and that level of concentration seems to make it more effective at getting the dishes clean faster. She reports using less product and having to scrub less at stuck-on particles. Her overall opinion of the product is so favorable that she has requested that we switch from her previously chosen brand to this one.
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
Doral florida, Florida

Hello guys i just got this in walmart and its totally good I'm so excited to what i got and also I'm so thankful because i got a opportunity to try this and the truth about this palmolive is really good the only thing that i don't want is the smell,, i know other person has a different kind of smell but for me the smell of this is not totally good,,,but its really work a lot for a greasy plates and its help to take of the soap ..its not the other same dishwash that the smell and the soap still on the plate even you rinse it already in how many times.. so thanks to this product
Lana S.
Lana S.

Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime is an amazing product. It is very ultra concentrated which means there is enough suds for me to wash a ton of dishes, glasses, cups, pots and pans etc... The soda and lime scent is great and has a power aroma! Smells fabulous! It is very mild to my hands leaving it with a soft touch, and removes the stuck-on-residue completely. Everything is shining and clean just the way it needs to be! It cleans more than what I just mentioned above. I tried it on my counter-tops, stove, table, and it came out sparkling clean.
Alissa L.
Alissa L.
Merritt, MI

I was excited to try this out! My kids help out with the dishes and we have a lot of times where the dishes end up greasy when they are done. Even with using Dawn original it would happen continuously. So, when I saw that this was supposed to be great for grease I was excited. Sure enough, since we switched to this we have seen a huge improvement in how many greasy dishes there are when they do the dishes! I will definitely be purchasing this in the future! I received this for free for testing purposes in my SuperMomVoxBox but my opinions are my own.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.

Okay okay I know someone would just say it's just dish soap, but if you're a woman and you have to wash dirty dishes created by your husband everyday, this soap has a Heavenly scent and is truly a godsend to making a disgusting task actually quite bearable. There's nothing like knowing that the dishes are so stinky and smelly, that you just want to hurl, and then diving into so besides that smell just so wonderful your mind can escape to a heavenly Hawaiian dream where you're Suddenly Single and holding a margarita while laying out on the beach
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Austin, TX

I just discovered this product and I am absolutely in love with it. I bought this soap on a whim 2 weeks ago, when my Palmolive Oxy-power soap ran out and my store was out of stock. I liked the scent of lime in the store and I knew I could trust Palmolive to deliver a good product. But this soap blew me away! I hand wash all my dishes and I swear that they have never looked or felt cleaner than they do with this product! I would definitely recommend this soap! I have even been looking for excuses to wash dishes just so I can use the soap.
G E.
G E.

I received this product as part of my Super mom voxbox. I usually leave my greasy pots sinking in soap and water over night . But with this dish soap Palmolive has done it this time ! It is AMAZING I used it after I cook even on the greasy ones I usually soak over night . This soap cut right thru that yucky eeky grease and I was so surprised to see I didn't have to overnight soak my greasy pots. Very happy with this product . I definitely recommend. I'm so happy no more overnight pot soaking. Thank you !
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now