BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Betsy C.
Buena Vista, VA
This is by far the best dish soap that I have ever purchased. I got some originally to try for free from another company. I haven't been able to find it in a store since they first put the product out. So I order it on Amazon to get shipped to me because it puts all other dish soaps I've tried to shame. It cleans great, it smells great and it doesn't leave a nasty greasy residue all over your sink after washing greasy dishes like other brands like to.
Anna C.
Nancy, KY
This stuff smells SOOOOOOO good that I won’t buy anything else. When I smell it I almost want to eat it. It smells like candy. I love cleaning with it. It is an exceptional cleanser and takes food off that’s been sitting for over a day really easily and it’s really concentrated.
Santana L.
Vega Baja
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the smell of this amazing y product I always buy more than one my family and I use it a lot it has a affordable price it works wonders and the smell my god it so long lasting I will recommend it to others for there use.
Hadeel N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Palmolive just seems to work better than any other dish washing soap and it always allows you to get the grease out easily without a struggle! It’s affordable and works better than all other brands! I love it!!
Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
Palmolive is the only brand of dish soap I will buy. It actually gets your dishes 100% clean. With other brands, I had to wash my dishes several times before they were actually clean.
Chanell W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have always purchased one specific brand of cleaner and never even look at others at the store. I received this sample and ran out of my regular cleaner shortly thereafter. I'm so glad I had to try this! It cleans much better than my regular cleaner and the scent is wonderful. I will definitely buy!
Leesa S.
I use this dish liquid everyday. I really enjoy the lime citrus smell. It smells clean, and fights odors. I love how it removes 24 hour stuck on food, I have tested this out and it really does remove it with some elbow grease. I notice that it makes my dishes more sparkling and cleaner.
Jacqueline B.
Cumming, GA
I’m a couponer & I just pulled this out of my stockpile to use. It’s fantastic! It smells great, cuts grease, and leaves my dishes super clean. It suds really well.
Sara S.
Brooklyn, NY
This dish soap is amazing. My husband hate the regular Palmolive and thinks it smells weird so I was hesitant to try this one. It's amazing. Soak dishes in it for a few minutes and all the gunk slides right off.
Suzanne P.
Palmolive Fusion dish soap is a great product. I feel like the baking soda that is infused in the soap really helps get the dishes clean. I felt like I had to scrub less because of it and it did the job. It had a great scent (that would be lime). And because it's an "ultra" formula, a little bit goes a long way and even that little bit made lots of suds and bubbles, which I feel cleans the dishes well...So squeaky clean. Not only did it make a good amount of suds and bubbles, but it rinsed those suds and bubbles very well! An added plus. And guess what? It's phosphate free.

I grew up using Palmolive dish soap to wash dishes. My mom uses it (and still does). I trust it alot. You can't go wrong with a product that has proven to be a quality product time after time.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?