BY PALMOLIVE #31 in Dish Soap

Unique dual-action formula designed to wash away odor causing residue from sponges and clean dishes to a sparkling shine. Both dishes and sponge are left smelling freshly cleaned. see more...

• I haven't come across the fresh sponge kind. Is it still in store...1 Answers
  • It is antibacterial ? 1 Answers
  • I am a dawn user. does it work just as well as dawn? is it antiba...2 Answers
Palmolive® Fresh Sponge Dishwashing Liquid
  • "I think the scents smells great it always soaps up good for me to be able to wash my dishes with and its not harsh on my hands." in 15 reviews
  • "This product has been around for ages yet so many upgrades, fragrances and moisturizers added its still the only product I use in my home and even works great on stains in clothes" in 9 reviews
  • "it works really good and Smells good but I love how it cuts grease and leaves my hands feeling soft and clean" in 9 reviews
  • "I think this soap does a really good job of cleaning dishes as well as keeping the sponge clean, but I am not a fan of the smell. " in 8 reviews
  • "I love how many different scents it comes in and it definitely fights grease very well and leaves my hands feeling soft" in 7 reviews
Elena D.
If I am short on money one week this is my alternative when I have to wash dishes. It also keeps my hands soft and nourished while I do dishes, and it smells amazing as well! Price is always good and works just the same as dawn!
Shelby ✋.
Grand Rapids, MI
Super cheap! Usually find and buy it at the dollar store. I don’t go through dish soap all too quickly because i have a dish washer so i like that i can find a decent dish soap for cheap prices. Would recommend
Vannia J.
Orlando
Very good liquid detergent in the cleaning of the crazy, pleasant fragrance efficient in the washing of cutlery leaves the crystals clear and clean with transparency.
Romona R.
Little Rock, AR
This soap is pretty okay. Its not my favorite but its one of those soap I do purchase when finances comes kind of short. I wouldn't just recommend anyone to buy this soap but if it get to you having a hard time than hey,got to get what you can afford. Its not a good soap for greasy dishes either. With this soap you would barley get soap bubbles.
Shelbi W.
Best dish washing liquid. Unlike the lavender scent variety, this one doesn't have overwhelming odor and doesn't leave your dishes smelling/tasting like soap. This is my "go-to" I know for certain it's going to get the job done ! It also works wonders on bathtubs so I can use it on more than one household item! It's not harsh on your hands and I overall liked it a lot ! I would definitely recommend it !
Luisa R.
Hahaha, there I go with this if you discover that apart from the beauty I love the kitchen hahaha, I use the liquid soap palmolive dishwasher because I like that it does a lot of foam, it does not hurt the skin of my hands and has wide range of Smells .. and there is for all the taste .. although I change frequently the dishwasher always opt for palmolive, recommended
Lynnrae G.
I am in love with the lavender(?) scented Palmolive dishwashing liquid (purple soap). It's the best dish soap I've ever used before and the scent truly motivates me to wash the dishes. 🤣 I find that when I use Palmolive, my hands don't crack and get dry as fast as using other dish soaps.
Elayne C.
Ewa Beach, HI
Hands down best dishwashing soap ever!!! I have been using this for as long as I can remember. I have tried other products but I haven't found any as good as Palmolive. With just a small amount in you sponge you can wash a large amount of dishes cutting through the grease. It is also good on your skin with constant use. The soap keeps the dishes very clean and wont irritate your skin.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
I use this product every so often. I think the best thing about it is that it is cheaper than the other brands that I use. I do not really have any issues the one thing I can say is that I love fragrances and I wish theirs were stronger.
Jailin T.
In addition to washing the dishes and leaving them with a delicious aroma, leaves the hands soft, I highly recommend it for its low cost, plus it has different essences to choose from. I buy it regularly because everyone in my house likes to use this product
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Is this good for sensitive hands
Elvia G.
Raleigh, NC
What do you like best of Palmolive Fresh Sponge?
Stephanie N.
Troy, OH
Does this soap actually help with that "stinky sponge" smell??
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Palmolive or Dawn?
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
Where have you purchased this item? I haven't seen it in my local stores. Does anyone live in the Northwestern Georgia area and has found this product? If so, what store(s). I would love to try this item. Thanks in advance for your help :-)