Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#47 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1940)
Photos (357)
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love this dish soap I got mine free @ influenster and @palmolive for a test purpose and wow it was awesome how well it work I have bought it since then it gets a 5 star for a product that works and is worth purchase
Felcy F.
Felcy F.
June 16, 2017, 3:25 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Fresh Infusions
Palmolive lemon keeps away all the food odour from your dishes . Makes it clean and shiny . Gives a good aroma and germ free
Fallyn W.
Fallyn W.
Rapid City, SD
June 9, 2017, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Fresh Infusions
I love Palmolive! I feel like its the only brand that really helps de-grease pots and pans, I cook very regularly and I love the way it cleans my dishes. My go to product for washing dishes.
chanea o.
chanea o.
June 14, 2017, 12:56 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Fresh Infusions
I love this dish liquid it takes all the grease off of my dishes and leaves them so clean and I love the fragrances of them also
Klariza M.
Klariza M.
tucson
June 13, 2017, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Fresh Infusions
This soap is absolutely amazing! It keeps my dishes cleans and really does fight great lol
Stephanie o.
Stephanie o.
June 12, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Fresh Infusions
Best product. One of the very few formulas that I can use because of my sensitive skin. Makes the house smell amazing
Krista C.
Krista C.
Charlotte, NC
This cuts through the grease, easy on your hands, and smells wonderful. I love the lemon scent as well. Palmolive will always be a go to brand.
Erika T.
Erika T.
Federal Way, WA
June 8, 2017, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Fresh Infusions
This doesn't even look like a dish so I want to use it for my personal use whenever I need to wash my hands but it's maturities smells are amazing
Breeanna H.
Breeanna H.
June 18, 2017, 3:01 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Fresh Infusions
Very good dish soap. A great grease remover and leaves my dishes sparkling clean! Only con I would say is the bottle isn't big enough lol. Love, love this brand of Palmolive!
Bahar A.
Bahar A.
dubai
June 8, 2017, 5:19 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Fresh Infusions
Not bad but not amazing. Smells nice. Does the job but still need really warm water to get the grease off. Lathers up a lot. And does generally last
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ
How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Misty A.
Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH
Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Christine L.
Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.