Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#47 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1925)
Photos (357)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR

Let me start off by saying this dish soap smells the best! I would Have gave it 5 stars but it does not cut grease the same as Dawn does. It is my second choice though.
Laura S.
Laura S.

Great product know, really very good the cream promises the q says affordable price good instructions really lovely would buy more and more times if possible i used it a few years and really fulfilled with the promised
Miriam G.
Miriam G.

These smell so fresh and don't dry out your hands while you do dishes! I love the smell ❤
sabrina b.
sabrina b.

Nunca vi o produto mas prateleiras do mercado mas usaria por que confio bastante na marca , seria interessante provar
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Bayport, MN

I love the more natural scents in this series from Palmolive. They are much more of a good value than some other similar products with the same quality. The green one is probably my favorite, but I like them all.
Beverley M.
Beverley M.
Wirral, ['', '', '']

Lovely dish soap and very gental on skin wixh is good for me as i have sensitive skin towards certain dish soaps
Mehafo A.
Mehafo A.

It smells wonderful. It definitely leaves the dishes squeaky clean and can work through tough grease.
Hazel G.
Hazel G.

The smell is so nice.. it doesn't make my hands dry either.. even if i'm not using gloves to wash our dishes it never damaged my hands
Raquel M.
Raquel M.

Muito bom, super indicado para todos familiares e conhecidos. Cheiro muito gostoso, deixa casa num brilho e vale muito a pena. Só a demora de recebe foi absurda.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Clarion, PA

These smell so good and are absolutely amazing. I prefer these over any other brand. Palmolive is cheap but good quality.
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ

How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA

So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Misty A.

Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH

Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Christine L.

Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.